Based on Click to view
Artist '.~VoidRunner~.' [gallery]
Time spent 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Secretariat

Postby '.~VoidRunner~.' » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:59 pm

Secretariat, the best horse ever.<3
I'm back on CS! I'll be attempting to tie up loose ends, i.e. way overdue customs in my closed adoption things.
I am looking for someone who draws horse-like creatures well for a custom lines creation. Pm me for details

So, my internet and power are flashing in 'n' out sometimes, so I've been missing in action for a while. If I disappear, it's probly 'cause of my internet problems.

'.~VoidRunner~.'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Secretariat

Postby snart » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:11 pm

Secretariat died in 1989, an autopsy revealed that his heart was two and a half times larger than that of the average horse.

What wasn't expected was the performance Big Red would give.
In the most demanding test of his young life, Secretariat rushed to the lead. He was soon challenged by Sham, who had finished second to Secretariat in both the Kentucky Derby and Preakness. They raced the half mile in 46 1/5, a suicide pace for a mile and a half race.

But then Secretariat began pulling away as he ran the mile in a stunning 1:34 1/5.

The Meadow Stable colt reached the mile and a quarter in 1:59, faster than he ran in setting the Kentucky Derby record. Alone, Secretariat wasn't racing against other horses, but against the clock, against history. When he finished the last quarter in a mind-blowing 25 seconds, there wasn't another horse in the same zip code. The magnificent chestnut finished an amazing 31 lengths in front.

In winning the Triple Crown, Secretariat set a world-record 2:24, breaking Gallant Man's Belmont mark by an incredible 2 3/5 seconds.

He's the greatest horse that has yet developed in this century, The senior trainer of America who saw Man o' War run and saddled the 1916 Kentucky Derby winner. Secretariat Yes, he's the Horse of the Century. For as long as we can remember him, Secretariat has never been beaten for as long as we/i can remember,

Secretariat won the Preakness, It is as if God decided to create the perfect horse.
WHEEZES
hi
welcome to the time capsule that shows me being a toxic kid
it's been 11 years, i'm an adult now, and i've learned since then
i hope y'all are okay!

if you're someone who would like to catch up, send a note to my dA
contact - deviantart
snart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby '.~VoidRunner~.' » Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:13 pm

That day he was only racing against himself. I just wish he didn't die from laminitis... I wish he had lived to be just as old as his half brother, Straight Flush, passing away at 32 years old.):
I'm back on CS! I'll be attempting to tie up loose ends, i.e. way overdue customs in my closed adoption things.
I am looking for someone who draws horse-like creatures well for a custom lines creation. Pm me for details

So, my internet and power are flashing in 'n' out sometimes, so I've been missing in action for a while. If I disappear, it's probly 'cause of my internet problems.

'.~VoidRunner~.'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snart » Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:02 pm

Best horse eva :'( here is mah song for Big Red!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_P7PawAf ... re=related

:'(
WHEEZES
hi
welcome to the time capsule that shows me being a toxic kid
it's been 11 years, i'm an adult now, and i've learned since then
i hope y'all are okay!

if you're someone who would like to catch up, send a note to my dA
contact - deviantart
snart

My pets
My items