Postby ElementStar » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:38 am

Username:
ElementStar

Name:
Tigri

Number:

Bid:

Why do you want him?:
Because he is very unique and there aren't enough feline/canine mixes here on CS even though they are quite cool.

WIP form
Last edited by ElementStar on Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwe watch from the stars
ImageImage
╔═════════════════════════════════════════════╗
[ Just your friendly Element, here! I'm an aspiring digital artist, and
my work is mainly posted on my dA. Contact me there if you are
interested in my work! Art above by Peace&Colby and foreign.potato
Art below by Sixbane, Leodrolf, and TrollishTheTroll on DA ]
[ links tbd ]
ImageImage
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Image Image Image
ElementStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Species Mismatches. UFA

Postby Fichester » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:57 am

Username:
S.B. Chase
Name:
Kylitana (ck-I-lee-t-on-uh)
Nickame:
Kylie
Number:
History:
Kylitana was never popular as a young cub. Her peers always thought she was a bit strange, being a tiger and owl hybird. She didn't really care though. She had found a friend that was a hybird pup too. Her name was Aqusiamariinara, though since her name was so long she was normally called Aqusia. She was half dog, half fish. All the other kids gave her a lot of grief, but once Kylie and Aqusia together, it was harder to take them on.
With Kylie's brave personality and Aqusia's bold statements, eventually they were just left alone. Once they were older, they started to explore the world. It was difficult since Aqusia could only travel (at a reasonable pace) in water. But one day, they got help from a large bird Kylie knew to help get both of them to the top of a mountain they'd been trying to scale for ages. That's when Kylie got her love for the sky.
No one really knows why it was this moment that she fell for the sky and being up high. Many assume it's her owl side that came through. But ever since she's had a love for the sky. Because of Aqusia, she also had gotten a love for water. That's why she always loved waterfalls. When on the top, she could be close to the sky, and water.
One time, Aqusia wanted to stay behind for a swimming competition along with some shark and dolphin friends she had made. The pair had been planning to get up to the top of a large waterfall, so Aqusia encouraged (but ended up forcing when Kylie didn't want to leave her behind) Kylie to go one without her. Kylie did decide to go eventually, but she wasn't up there alone.
Someone came up behind her, scaring her. She turned, and saw what at first she thought was a gazelle. He looked like one; antlers, tall, rather lithe body...but he wasn't. He was a cross breed, just like Kylie and Aqusia. He was half Blackbuck (species of gazelle, just fyi :3) and half wolf. His name was (ironically) Blackbuck. Blackbuck had gone up for the same reason as her; to see the waterfall.
Even though Kylie wasn't really found of the idea, Blackbuck convinced her to let him tag along when she went back down. Kylie introduced him to Aqusia (who had gotten 1st place, by the way) and they quickly became friends. Though Kylie wasn't found of this idea either, Aqusia knew how to persuade her, and she convinced her to have Blackbuck stick around. And that leaves Kylie where she is now alongside her friends. <3
Personality & Other Quirks:
Kylie is brave, but in a good way. She always wants to stand up for her friends and herself. She's usually undaunted when faced with bold tasks, though she isn't found of anything that has to do with stuff like fire and deserts. Though she sticks up for herself, friends of hers can easily persuade her. She won't let anyone get inside her head if they try to look down on her.
Kylie has an extreme love for the sky, heights, and waterfalls. Though it wasn't a very high one, with a big pool of water to leap into, she did jump off a waterfall atleast once. This is usually one of the softest sides of her; her love for the sky. If she could pick between a romantic stroll on a beach and a challenging climb up a steep slope to get to a waterfall or moutaintop, she'd pick the waterfall every time.
Favorite Song:
Blown Away by Carrie Underwood (not cause she's had a sad life or anything like that...she just loved the song.
Favorite Animal:
Even though she's an owl/tiger, he favorite animal is the Snowy Owl.
Favorite Food:
Blueberries & Fish. No one has any idea where she gets it from XD
Favorite Game:
Hide & Seek tag for a normal game. Hunting for a sport. Paintball tag (Don't know what others call it) for a "different" game.
Favorite Video Game:
Minecraft <3 I'm sorry, but I have to! It's her kind of game.
Why I Want Him/Her:
She's beautiful. When I first saw her, I thought She's so beautiful, but I never win anything. Why should I let my hopes up? But I realized that who knows? I could be the extremely lucky person who gets her. I've been wanting a new furonsa for a while too, but I just can't come up with anything good. She's really amazing, and extremely well drawn.
Other:
Still may be a wip...I had another thing that I wanted to add but I forgot. It's probably finished, but I may or may not add something else. Oh, and also Aquisiamariinara & Blackbuck are a couple characters I have already. I can give you a link to them if you'd want to see them for whatever reason XD
Bid:
This (2010 Rare): Image And maybe this? (2012 store pet) Image
(You can add anything you want to, but I figured I should just set a base or something? :3)
Last edited by Fichester on Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:01 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Fichester

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Beatnik » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:24 pm

Well, I know I won't be allowing other people to use the same ideas again when they ask.

ImageDeviantart - Parrapups -----
[Win a BE or CE Galaxy]
[Chicken is not a part of a species, they have been my fursona for a few years now]
Beatnik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anarchy, inc. » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:54 pm

|| Anarchy, Inc. ||

|| Creature Number Nine ||

|| Name; ||

{ Hare - ih - maw ( maw as in ow ) }
(Indonesian for 'Tiger', but I love the sound of it.)

|| Gender; ||

|| Personality; ||

Harimau loves to have fun, whether it's swimming, racing his pals, playing a skill game, or even just relaxing high in a tree.

Harimau is a very compassionate fellow, he's always ready to listen to others, and offer advice if they so request it. No problem or worry is too little or silly for him to take the time to listen to.

Harimau is always friendly, and never judges a book by it's cover. He is also never rude or snippy, he doesn't have much of a temper.

When he's not playing, Harimau always allows ample time to nap during the day.

|| History; ||
Harimau was born deep in the jungle, to a tiger mother and an owl father.
He was not born traditionally, instead, the ancient spirits of the jungle smiled down upon his parent's love, and bound their spirits together with ancient magic.
Harimau was the result.

|| Quirks; ||

Harimau loves fruits, especially tropical ones. Mangos, oranges, bananas, passionfruits, dragonfruits, and starfruits are some of his personal favorites.

|| Reason for Choosing Him; ||

Harimau is such a unique looking character that I was instantly drawn to him. I don't often apply for characters, and hardly ever bid on them, but I simply couldn't resist. I knew I'd be extremely regretful if I did not give it my best shot.

|| Bid; ||
Here.
and Here.

Also, thank you for looking over my form, and possibly choosing me. Please believe me when I say he will be much loved.
I even intend to learn how to draw tigers just for sweet Harimau's sake.
hi I'm anarchy I like books, plants and tofu
semi hiatus
anarchy, inc.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Middy. » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:38 pm

I'll look through the forms in a little while, I'm in the car right now and my phone is being weird so I can't look through them.
.Middy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Middy. » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:42 pm

I've looked through the forms, and they are all pretty good.

Forms for 9 are open for another 2 hours 15 minutes.
.Middy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Middy. » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:39 pm

Bump
.Middy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Middy. » Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:00 pm

I will be accepting entries for another 15-20 minutes for #9.
.Middy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Middy. » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:58 am

Ok, so I really can't decide who I should give 9 too. I want to give him to both S.B. Chase, and Anarchy, Inc. but I can't give him to you both.

So I'm going to set a challenge to decide who gets him. I want you to prove how much you want him to me (Through PMs, don't spam up this thread please), be it in art, poems, or whatever.

I may or may not have the winner pay for him, and if I do, the bid has to be two pets. (One to me to talk me into giving him up and one for the person who originally made him)
.Middy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sicknasty » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:01 am

Marking
just not here anymore -