Re: Red:Avalible

Postby incadence. » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:54 pm

Username:Amandiy
Name: Oscar
Why you want it?:Why would I not want it,It is A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E. I used to have to mice, Blackie and Whitie(Yes how original names) I had to give them away due to my skin condition exzema(my sis was angry) . The new owner, my mums friend left them out in the sun too long.... and you can guess what happened :cry: My mum forbids me to get mice, because even my dad gets itchy.... :cry: Im sorry....
Where will it be kept?: At my zoo(art) and in my heart
History: Oscar stared at the two mice fighting, a grey mouse, Oscars mum two times bigger then Oscar, and with a scar on her back leapt at the other mouse, a huge muscular ginger mouse."Get off my territory! And leave my children alone" She screeched, digging her claws into the ginger mouses back. Oscar shrank back a little scared. THe ginger mouse had tried to attack him, so he could take over their hole. Also Oscars mum, Fanji had never been the same since, DarkClaw Oscars father, left to hunt, but never returned. Oscars mind flashed back to the battle. "NO" screamed the ginger mouse, slashing Fanji, across the face, she fell black, blindly. "Oscar" whispered a small voice behind him. Oscar turned around growling, his hackles rose. "NO,Oscar it's just me, StarLight" Oscar calmed down, StarLight was his sister, she was a beautiful, white rat, with blue eye's."Everything is going to be OK" said StarLight, though she did not sound so certain. Oscars eye's turned on to the battle. Fanji was struggling, there was an wound near her shoulder. Sundenly she fell, exhausted. The ginger mouse, springed, ready to attack. "NO!" screamed Oscar. He leaped scratching wildly at the ginger mouse his mind flashed back to when Fanji taught him how to fight, "Scratching is better than biting" Fanji had said. Oscar slashed at the ginger mouse. "THe back of the enemy' s it's vunerble place" Oscar grabbed hold of the mouse's back, clawing it wildly."NO" CRIED A VOICE IT WAS sTARLIGHT. Oscar did not hear, the ginger mouse rolled, causing Oscar to fall. Oscar ran to the forest the ginger mouse followed"You think you can beat me?" It yelled. Oscar saw a trap ahead and leaped, the ginger rat was not so lucky. Suddenly a cage fell on Oscar, "no another trap" Oscar thought. "No" cried Starlight. Oscar's eye's closed, all he heard was "Hey!this is not a rabbit! hmm a mouse, not worth killing, need some money so better give it to the adoption agency...

It's kinda long, but it was fun! ;)
incadence.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Red:Avalible

Postby ToastingCinnamon » Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:34 pm

who won?