Re: Wolfs Rain

Postby Me <3 » Wed May 22, 2013 12:03 pm

Wolf Dreams wrote:Autant que sa , tu c'est pas obliger de parler anglais ! ^^

Êtes-vous obligé de parler anglais?
Stay back, I'm nothing but a time bomb. If I'm roughed up or handled incorrectly, I might go off. You try to fix the problem and disable this bomb. If you succeed you don't need to find a tomb. But the chances are little to none that you can fix this problem. Stay back, I'm nothing but a time bomb.
~Me
Hey I write stuff like strange poems, usually aggressive or depressing, but I can do happy and light if I had a nice day, which is rare now. If you want to hear a poem from me send me a PM
Me <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf Dreams » Fri May 24, 2013 7:23 am

elementalsadow1 wrote:
Wolf Dreams wrote:Autant que sa , tu c'est pas obliger de parler anglais ! ^^

Êtes-vous obligé de parler anglais?

Je ne pense pas , être obligé de parler anglais si on est deux française
Wolf Dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me <3 » Fri May 24, 2013 9:37 am

Je ne suis pas j'aime juste en utilisant Google translate c'est amusant, je suis en fait allemand et irlandais mais je parle seulement anglais c'est tout ce traducteur
Stay back, I'm nothing but a time bomb. If I'm roughed up or handled incorrectly, I might go off. You try to fix the problem and disable this bomb. If you succeed you don't need to find a tomb. But the chances are little to none that you can fix this problem. Stay back, I'm nothing but a time bomb.
~Me
Hey I write stuff like strange poems, usually aggressive or depressing, but I can do happy and light if I had a nice day, which is rare now. If you want to hear a poem from me send me a PM
Me <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me