Re: develop - myo event '21 - open

Postby ggez » Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:56 am

Username + ID#: dark ranger 1006551
Kalon Link: Venusaur
Chosen Prompt: "Do they enjoy school?"
Prompt Response:
    When Venusaur was in school, he had a hard time making friends, staying on track with his assignments, and even waking up early enough to get to school on time. He failed most of his classes due to the inability to wake up on time, and most of his assignments failed to even get turned in. That was mostly due to a lack of self confidence.. and a lack of care. Venusaur didn't care very much about school. It was unimportant to him, and the way people treated him at school didn't help.
    If Venusaur had been treated better at school, given two reasons as to why he should care (his parents weren't really there for him, Pokemon was his whole entire comfort system), then maybe he would've actually pursued higher education and actually tried in high school. Because he did not even try in high school, it would be extremely difficult to pursue a higher education, and even harder for him to get a higher, more wage paying job.
    If he had made it through school, Venusaur would've most likely became a vet! That was his dream as a child.. To become a vet. Seeing Nurse Joy always helping the Pokemon on the shows he had watched made him want to try to help animals in real life too. And he did, when he could. But now that he's an adult, he works at an animal shelter.. since becoming a vet is pretty much out of the question for him.
Token Worth: 2 tokens, 251 words
Previous Responses: "Do they have any pets?" | "What's their favorite accessory?" | "Do they want kids?" | "They found a lost child crying, what do they do?"
ggez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ggez » Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:35 am

Username + ID#: dark ranger 1006551
Kalon Link: Venusaur
Chosen Prompt: "What is one thing they have a passionate opinion about?"
Prompt Response: Pokemon in general, but Jigglypuff is one of his favorites along with Venusaur.
Token Worth: bustshot (3 tokens), shading (2 tokens), color (3 tokens), animation (5 tokens), multiple characters (5 tokens) /// 18 tokens
Previous Responses: "Do they have any pets?" | "What's their favorite accessory?" | "Do they want kids?" | "They found a lost child crying, what do they do?" | "Do they enjoy school?"
ggez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby •boo• » Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:33 am

Username + ID#: NightMareRose + 761033
Kalon Link: Aurora
Chosen Prompt: "What is their favorite sound?"
Prompt Response: She loves the sound of a crackling fire.
Token Worth: 19
Full-body (4), Color (3), Shading (2), Animation (5), Background (5)
Previous Responses:
Favorite Food - Melon
Do They Want Kids? - Melon
What flower are they? - Melon
If they had to wear one color for the rest of their life, what would it be? - Aurora
Hi I'm Alois!
He/it | Scorpio | AroAce?
Depressed | Anxiety | Sleepy

Kalons | Shamkhyis | Nagalines
Lambicorns | Smoothie Chickens

Check out the CS Discord Server! Avatar ♡
•boo•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deercan » Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:11 am

Username + ID#: Deercan | 776756
Kalon Link: Henrik
Chosen Prompt: Are they afraid of death?
Prompt Response: image
he seems very nervous at the thought, and nods his head.
Token Worth: fullbody (4 tokens), colour bonus (3 tokens), shading bonus (2 tokens) = 9 tokens

Chosen Prompt: What type of weather would they prefer to never experience again?
Prompt Response: Image
storms.
Token Worth: fullbody (4 tokens), colour bonus (3 tokens), shading bonus (2 tokens), pixel bonus (2 tokens), background bonus (5 tokens) = 16 tokens

Chosen Prompt: What is their greatest fear?
Prompt Response: image
heartbreak, and the thought of being hated.
Token Worth: bust-shot (3 tokens), shading bonus (2 tokens) = 5 tokens

Previous Responses: here, and here!
Deercan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby plague-doctor » Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:59 am

Username + ID#: plague-doctor 1011201
Kalon Link: Link
Chosen Prompt: What was their favorite childhood toy?
Prompt Response:Doc never really had toys really growing up. At the time he much preferred exploring the great outdoors and collecting weird rocks or leaves or flowers. But as a lonely, bored adult he had a brief phase where he picked up sewing as a hobby and took on the task of making himself a small companion he couldn't get sick or accidentally kill, or have to watch grow old and die. After months of failed or scrapped projects, pricking his paw with sewing needles, and having to rip out poorly stitched seams, Ratticus was born! Complete with a removable capelet, big ole button eyes, and a small hand-sewn heart tucked in the stuffing of his chest, Ratticus has been at his side ever since. The perfect pal also makes the perfect patient, as it's not too uncommon for Doc's terrible needlework to come loose or for Ratticus to lose an arm or an eye. But stitching him up again is cathartic and makes him feel slightly less of a failure of a self-proclaimed doctor. (174 words)
Token Worth: 1
+1 100 Words
Previous Responses: N/a

Edited! Sorry again for that!
Last edited by plague-doctor on Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
plague-doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Starshimmer* » Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:22 am

page 38 wrote:Little Fish: Approved & banked
      Suchgo: Approved & banked
      rem sleep: Approved & banked
      Rhys~: Approved & banked
      SilhouetteStation: Approved & banked

page 39 wrote:WitchHazel: Approved & banked
      rem sleep: Approved & banked
      Suchgo: Approved & banked
      Canem Morningstar: Approved & banked
      Rosemoon: Approved & banked
      22tabby: Approved & banked
      conradical: Approved & banked
      SilhouetteStation: Approved & banked
      blek: Approved & banked

page 40 wrote:dark ranger: PM'd about submission
      NightMareRose: Approved & banked
      Deercan: Approved & banked
      plague-doctor: PM'd about submission
.: TH .:. Caard .:. FR .:. PFQ .:. Goatlings :.

moderator/banker for kalons, slowly coming back from sick leave
currently lurking when i have the energy, replies will not be timely

*Starshimmer*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mooshyy » Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:39 pm

Username + ID#: mooshyy + 823703
Kalon Link: caramel + ink (edit: im regestering this under caramel)
Chosen Prompt: Who are their most trusted friend(s)?
Prompt Response:
although not just friends, they're both the most trustworthy person the other knows.

Token Worth: 19
full- 4 pts
shading- 2 pts
color- 3 pts
background- 5
multiple characters- 5

Previous Responses: 1 | 2 & 3 | 4 |
Last edited by Mooshyy on Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|
moosh • she/her |▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|
discord : mooshyy. |▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|
toyhouse |▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|
artshop |▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬| carrd |▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mooshyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Little Fish » Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:01 pm

Username + ID#: Little Fish + 168591
Kalon Link: xXx
Chosen Prompt: Describe some of the flora/fauna that is unique to their world.
Prompt Response:
Residing on the planet Linopea, the island of Kalivar and Kaldwal are neighbors of the continent Rershime. Many of Earths animals are the same or are similar to that of Linopea, though with either color variations or completely new species. Even more of the insects are different compared to that of Earths. However when it comes to plants, Linopea has multiple of the same, but countless more varieties and new species that are still being discovered along with their properties and uses. Waverly's nerdy hobby discussed a great deal of the bird species that can be found specifically on Kalivar, from her favorite the Rapnol, to the endangered Arcnol, she spends a lot of her time learning about the birds of the island in order to photograph and protect them. being taken in by the islands healer has given her a breadth of knowledge on the islands plants along with Kaldwals and Rershimes plants when merchants enter the port in order to sell and or trade their goods. Due to this, along with discovery of new plants and new uses of old plants, Waverly has taken up the art of documenting her findings in a journal.

Unlike Earths Gingko plant, Linopea Gingko is used to treat open wounds, the leaves specifically provided unnatural healing abilities. A fresh wound can be healed in the matter of minutes that it took to make while an older, scabbed wound may take a few hours as the bodies own healing process has already started where as the magic has less effect due to this. Earth does not have as innumerable unnaturally magical plants as Linopea does, one such being the herb Valless. Valless is a tall dark green colored leafy plant that produces small white flowers. The root of the Valless is useful for upset stomach and can be turned into a ointment for dry skin. The leaves are often used for headaches but Waverly has also discovered it useful for body aches when made into a paste and placed on the affected area. The flowers are often used for restlessness and brew a subtle tea that can easily put on to sleep. Though the seeds must be removed, they are poisonous unlike the rest of the plant. Another useful herb would be Savido, a rare lime green leafy plant only acquired on the cliff sides of Kalivar. It grows much like ivy but the leaves are long and almost feather like. The roots have no use but a lot of people still dig it up, since Savido has a long growth period this causes the plant to be rarer than it actually is. When settlers first moved to Kalivar the cliff sides where covered from top to bottom in Savido, now that they find it easier to pull it up all at once the cliffs are only spotted in the bright plant. Though this has left room for other cliff growing plants to settle into the cliffs of Kalivar, giving more variety to the surrounding area. Savidos stem can be used to make a whiting paste that many use for their hair and teeth, while the leaves are useful for sun burn. Waverly has also determined the leaves can heal second degree burns really well.

Among the numerous plants that can be located on the island, there are also many animals. A lot of what is seen on tropical Earth islands, Kalivar has but with magical plants comes a diversity of animals. Some with magical abilities and most without. The most notable would be that of what can only be described as a sea monster, known as a Tagisto the 30 to 50 foot long sea snakes cause a lot of the islands traveling issues. They are only observed near the surface from October to June, so traveling has been limited from July to September. The beast can be found any where in the ocean but they only surface near Kalivar, this is due to their long history of using the islands caverns to lay their eggs. The eggs are laid in October and are guarded until they hatch in June, though many have risked their lives and some unlucky Tagistos have lost young to those willing to hunt a dangerous meal. Such a treacherous meal does not come without reward, when hunted within the month of January the eggs produce an enzyme inhibitor that slows the bodies rate of senescence. If the eggs were easier to get this ability of theirs would be abused to gain immortality, though the possibility of obtaining an egg during the month of January before an adult Tagistos eats you is about one in a billion. Besides their magical eggs, Tagistos are stunning to behold. They come in a range of colors from blue to orange and everything in-between. The scales are valued highly for their strength and graded by color. Blue being the rarest form seen, and depending on the shade can get you millions in monetary value. Another animal of Kalivar would be Kapreoli, a four legged mammal similar to the Cervidae family on earth. The variety in size and antlers is noticeable but they all share DNA, leading to one group instead of multiple like that of the Cervidae family. The Kapreolis meat is rich and as the island does not have large predators there are plenty of them. The Kapreolis pelt varies from greyscale to shades of brown, some have spotting while some have stripes. The antlers colors range form greyscale and normally match the hoof color, those with different colors hoofs have sweeter meat and are more sought after. The antlers have been used in medicinal mixes to speed up the healing process and can be safely harvested without damaging the animal, though it may hurt their spot in the herd. A predator found on the island, known as Wargir, is a four legged canis lupus like mammal that is about half the size of the Kapreolis, they hunt in packs and can take down Kapreolis but find it easier to hunt smaller mammals. Their meat is used in some dishes but not often are they hunted as they do not provide enough unless multiple are taken. However, their pelts can fetch a few hundreds due to how soft they are and the density. They come in a single castor coloring like that of Earths rex rabbit.
Token Worth: 10 {1065 words}
Previous Responses:
1,2, and 3
4 and 5

Username + ID#: Little Fish + 168591
Kalon Link: xXx
Chosen Prompt: If they were an ice cream flavor, what flavor would they be?
Ube!
Prompt Response:Image
Token Worth: 16 {full-body 4, shading 2, color 3, back ground 5, pixel 2} (full-body bc I am treating the ice cream like clothing)
Previous Responses: Above

26 total.
Last edited by Little Fish on Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.

xxx Image

Little Fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:14 pm

Username + ID#: SilhouetteStation + 676516
    Kalon Link: Aurimelle

Chosen Prompt: What would their secret hide out look like?

Prompt Response:
    Being the daughter of the Sun Sprite means that you travel a lot. She could stay in one place, of course; but who wouldn't want to follow the rising and setting of the sun, over hilltops and mountains and all kinds of strange, distant lands? Of course, those lands aren't strange to her anymore. She knows their chosen trail like the back of her hand, as though she was acting as the Sun Sprite as well. Every dip and rise in the ground, every tree, every patch of wildflowers; all of them have a kind of homeliness to them, a sense of familiarity that she so loves. But they don't have to follow the sun, technically. Eriabor's power means that they can stay put while he sends the sun on its daily journey. It's their wandering feet, their urge to soak in the world, that makes them go. There are some days, however, when both prefer to stay put.

Their chosen home, if you can call it that, is very much out in the wilderness. The closest city would be Ashvyen - appropriate, because of how close and intertwined it has become with nature. They have a stained glass shrine dedicated to Eriabor, as they do Oruzia. Aurimelle thinks they look absolutely lovely, but Eriabor seems to be faintly embarrassed by the gesture. He's a sprite, yes, but he doesn't go around showing it off. They much prefer living amongst their own company, away from the hustle and bustle. Father and daughter love spending time together, but they also love spending time apart. Each have their own connection to nature, and each has it in a different way. Eriabor loves the open fields, the grasslands, and the bees he admires so.

Aurimelle has her own little place away from the rest of the world. When she was very young and had longed for a place of her own - a kind of 'secret hide out', like the mortal kids in the city she'd heard spoke about - and she'd found it not long after wishing for it. Whether it was by chance, or Eriabor's power, or perhaps...no, she couldn't have done that, surely. However it had come into existence, she was the one who'd truly made it her own.

Travelling through the grassland, you come to a stretch of trees. Perhaps a mile on all sides from the center, it's not the biggest gathering of trees, but the smaller size makes it feel cozy and homey. The trees themselves are all gorgeous, in her eyes. Oak and pine, spruce and cedar. Their leaves are always lush and full, even through winter, which was very much thanks to their spritely power. Green in summer, flowering in spring, gold and red in autumn; dappling the ground in a rainbow of colors, and leading you on your way into their domain. There's a path, if you know where to look. She treads it with bare feet over fallen leaf, flattened earth, scattered pebbles. Touching the branches, the plants, the berry bushes. Stooping to kiss the flowers, her lips as soft as each petal, and it makes them bloom all the sweeter; daisy, lavender, buttercup, chamomile, violet, and clover. Over the quietly chattering book, shimmering silver in the sunlight. Sometimes she takes the stepping stones, and sometimes her warm feet wade through the cool water on a hot day. More trees, more flowers, until the foliage begins to thicken and the land begins to slope up. To the unseeing eye, it would seem this is where the path ends. She knows better. Behind a wall of fern the trees and bushes come together to form a kind of tunnel, and coming along it opens up into the tiniest meadow made for one. Branches make the most delightful canopy overhead, beams of butter sunshine beaming through the glowing leaves. The grass and fern grow thickly here on the flat and up part of the hill. Flowers still grow in here and delicately scent the air with their floral perfume. You can lay down here, leaning on the slope of the hill, cradled in nature with nothing but yourself, and the world, and the pleasure of a perfect afternoon stretching out before you.

Token Worth: 5 (704 words)

Previous Responses:
    What does their current bedroom look like?
    Do they have any pets?
    What makes them feel loved?
    Are they an early bird or night owl?
    What are their top three skills or talents?
    ^ 25 tokens ;; Atticus

What type of weather would they prefer to never experience again?
    What is their favorite sound?
    A smell they absolutely HATE
    Favorite snack
    What's their favorite accessory?
    If they had to wear one color for the rest of their life, what would it be?
    What is their favorite scent?
    In an escape room, what role do they take up within it?
    What was their favorite childhood toy?
    What power would they want, and why?
    ^ 20 tokens ;; second myo purchase

What is their world's creation story?
    Does magic exist? Describe it and its limits.
    What would their secret hide out look like?
    ^ 20 tokens ;; Aurimelle wip

SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scourgebane » Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:45 pm

Username + ID#: Canem Morningstar #1008448
Kalon Link: Ibuki!
Chosen Prompt: Preferences | Are they a beach or hike kind of person - or neither?
Prompt Response:
"The sand and the sounds of the waves are amongst your most favorite things."

Token Worth: fullbody - 4 tokens
Shading bonus - 2 tokens
Color bonus - 3 tokens
Background bonus - 5 tokens
=14 tokens

Previous Responses: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Imagexx
x
Scourgebane / [He/Him] / Tired

Howdy, y'all! My name's Theo! But you can also can call me Scourge.
Mostly interested in Closed Species and art.

English isn't my native language so I may make mistakes.
I apologize in advance if something I say sounds weird or rude, it isn't my intention.

Please, don't contact me for anything else.

| ʚɞ
Scourgebane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me