Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Zigazags | OPEN SPECIES by MaroonCookie

Artist MaroonCookie [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Zigazags | OPEN SPECIES

Postby MaroonCookie » Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:15 pm

spontaneously decided to turn a really old piece of art in my unfinished drawings into a species so. gestures vaguely

you can make as many of these as you want with no limits on edits, and they can be sold for any kind of currency

characters can be added or removed from the species at any time, with the exception of characters from pre-existing media

you could also custom line them if you want lol

rules

follow all cs rules, both on and offsite

do NOT remove my signature. you can recolor or move it, but make sure it's fairly visible and at least somewhere near the base

do not claim the species as your own. if posting offsite, credit my toyhouse for the base

do not turn pre-existing characters from media into a zigazag, even if they are not copyrighted. this includes interpretations of pre-existing characters. if you want to turn a character into a zigazag or give it an alternate form as one then you must own all rights to the character, and be given permission from the designer (if applicable) to transfer it into the species. if you acquire a zigazag adopt from someone, please consult the designer before transferring out of the species

zigazags are a lgbtq+ friendly species, putting limits on gender expression, pronouns, orientation etc. when making adopts is not allowed

the default zigazag rules apply to all zigazags that are created, however designers can add additional tos to any characters they make in the species so long as it does not conflict with the species rules

do not reupload just the lines onto another website. you can make offsite characters in the species but please direct others to this page if offsite lines are needed, transparent pngs of the layers are provided below

species notes wrote:- upside-down heart shaped nose that protrudes off face
- stocky build, typically very physically strong
- sharp teeth, built for hunting and eating meat but is omnivorous and can also survive solely off plants
- probably about the size of a tiger/lion/other big cat
- closest in anatomy to a canine of some sort
feel free to disregard all of these these are mainly just for the base unedited species
hiya!
you can call me mar or maroon :] just a silly little goober who likes to draw sometimes
she/they
Image Image Image

my besties ^_^ val foxy lemon

check out this cool mobile game called dragon village collection and use my invite code if you're interested ! i want free stuff lol

Image Image
MaroonCookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me