Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Re: Make A Personality Core!

Postby Lanayru » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:28 am

Wheatley wsn't evil.

He was little moron who got power mad [LOL, I liek morons, I am one somethimes 8D]. <3
Click the cat for my FR!
Lanayru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rexodus » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:34 am

See thats me all over :) (Im always a moron :) )
Rexodus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lanayru » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:37 am

"WHEATLEY-S-NOT-A-MORON"-club.
Could moron pull you into pit? ;)
Click the cat for my FR!
Lanayru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maddyoll » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:00 am

"Now you might be asking yourself, "Cave, just how difficult are these tests?", "What was in that phonebook of a contract I signed?", "Am I in danger?". Let me answer those questions with a question: who wants to make $60? Cash. You can also feel free to relax for up to 20 minutes in the wating room, which is a damn sight more comfortable than the park benches most of you were sleeping on when we found you. For many of you, I realized $60 is an unprecedented windfall, so don't go spending it all on, I don't know - Caroline, what do these people buy? Tattered hats? Beard dirt?"

"Greetings friend. I'm Cave Johnson, CEO of Aperture Science. You might know us as a vital participant of the 1968 senate hearing on missing astronauts, and you've most likely used one of the many products we invented but other people have somehow managed to steal from us. Black Mesa can eat my bankrupt..."

And my personal fave:

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

All from here :3
http://www.cavejohnsonhere.com/
I've been on hiatus for a year or two, mostly inactive now.
Do not ask for my pets/characters. Thanks.

will occasionally
post in search of
fresh ideas/art
characterssoulcharacter trades
Maddyoll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Milkyway0353 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:25 am

D: It'll eat me? Scary stuff. Maybe I should eat it first >D
Milkyway0353

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lanayru » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:19 am

Maddyoll wrote:"Now you might be asking yourself, "Cave, just how difficult are these tests?", "What was in that phonebook of a contract I signed?", "Am I in danger?". Let me answer those questions with a question: who wants to make $60? Cash. You can also feel free to relax for up to 20 minutes in the wating room, which is a damn sight more comfortable than the park benches most of you were sleeping on when we found you. For many of you, I realized $60 is an unprecedented windfall, so don't go spending it all on, I don't know - Caroline, what do these people buy? Tattered hats? Beard dirt?"

"Greetings friend. I'm Cave Johnson, CEO of Aperture Science. You might know us as a vital participant of the 1968 senate hearing on missing astronauts, and you've most likely used one of the many products we invented but other people have somehow managed to steal from us. Black Mesa can eat my bankrupt..."

And my personal fave:

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

All from here :3
http://www.cavejohnsonhere.com/

"We haven't entirely nailed down what element it is yet, but I'll tell you this: it's a lively one and it does not like the human skeleton."
Click the cat for my FR!
Lanayru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinryu » Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:10 am

What makes me wonder why Chell is even alive, after all these tests. Getting covered in Repulsion AND conversion gel is not exactly healthy xD

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Offended Cockatiel » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:30 am

*Cocks head in curiostiy* hmmm...intersting and...totally awsome!
Offended Cockatiel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LordGhoul » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:56 am

hahaha, epic O_O I love Portal
LordGhoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawkeh-77 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:38 am

This is so cool!
<3 I love Soul from Soul Eater <3
Image - by Psythen viewtopic.php?f=30&t=587504 Image Image- viewtopic.php?f=30&t=605348 Image
Click Please Looking for Warrior cats!
Hawkeh-77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me