Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Re: Chokii | Semi-Open Adoptables [Front Page]

Postby Lies With Needs » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:07 am

iceypopCS wrote:
sort of. if you click the "Off-Oekaki Qpproval Thread" link on the front page, it will take you to the thread that has the rules and form for off-oekaki adopts. c:

jfjdjdjfh ofc my blind self didn’t see that!! thank u so much!!
mostly inactive, much love <3
Lies With Needs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zhong » Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:19 am

mark!

x
                  x
                  cody
                  he/she
                  nctzen + moa + more !!

©
                  love yourself

zhong

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Re: Chokii | Semi-Open Adoptables [7/30 Update]

Postby 䏠xote » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:57 am

hello everyone!

the nursery is now open. in addition, commissioned chokii now count to a user's total chokii made. also, you may now make one uncommon chokii after every three common chokii made.
    䏠xote

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Re: Chokii | Semi-Open Adoptables [7/30 Update]

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:41 pm

I know there isn't an official readoption thread up, but I have these Chokiis up for readoption here!!
    mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
    admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
    B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
    SilentMelody

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Announcement

Postby 䏠xote » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:37 pm

Announcement

hello, folks!

because of my fairly busy life and my commitment to other upcoming projects, chokiis will be moving to primarily new ownership. you can find the new thread here!

this post is to formally acknowledge that the thread is being moved and that cs user #612564 [Stardust Cowboy] has my consent to take over as the primary owner of chokii adopts. referenced user may make any changes to the lines or the species within reason and as long as those changes follow these guidelines [as per our discussion on discord over the fate of the species]:

the main principles of chokiis will remain intact, meaning that this species must continue to harbor a community that values fair treatment of users and does not discriminate or prioritize against any one user or party;

the species will remain under ownership of the original founders and any changes to ownership [via sales, trading, or simply giving them away] will be done with the notice and consent of the original founders cs user #612564 and cs user #477626;

the species will not implement EULAs, TOS agreements, or any other kind of legally or otherwise promissory binding contract that may result in loss of ownership. chokii adopts has never and will never be able to readopt designs/characters or withdraw ownership of designs/characters made under this species. agreements of this kind, including browsewrap, are neither enforceable nor legally appropriate on a children's website; any owners of chokii adopts will be required to understand and agree with these terms no matter how the species may be transferred;

users will have 72 hours to complete any of the open adopts that were in progress at the time of this announcement. those adopts will still be considered as legitimate adopts in the species, and may be used as such. MYOs left over from the V1 closed species version [like founder MYOs] will be addressed on a case by case basis--please contact cs user #612564 for any questions or claims on this matter. cs user #612564 has the right to reject any open adopt MYOs that do not follow the open adopt version's rules into the new closed version of the species.

all legitimate adoptables, MYOs, nursery batches, growths and items from the V1 closed species and open adoptables versions must be accepted as legitimate adopts rolling over into the new closed species version, but do not have to be allowed transfer into new lines.

if you have any outstanding MYOs, items, or open adoptables, you must let cs user #612564 know that you have unfinished work by april 1st, 6:30pm MST. any claims of unfinished, in-progress work will not be accepted after that date and will not be entitled to entry into the new closed species.
    thank you!
    䏠xote

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me