Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

design - myo event '21 - open by ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

Based on Click to view
Artist ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
57 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

design - myo event '21 - open

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:50 am

THIS THREAD IS FOR FORMS ONLY PLEASE DO NOT POST QUESTIONS HERE
all questions belong on the questions thread

Alright guys buckle up and listen closely, there’s a couple things to keep in mind before you go just jumping in to redeem your MYO so be sure to read everything over. Maybe twice c:

• ALL MYOs MUST HAVE A FAKE SIGN UNTIL FINAL APPROVAL AT THE END OF THE EVENT! THEY ARE NOT REAL KALONS UNTIL THAT TIME!
  • All starter MYOs are standard in rarity, what this means is while you can absolutely design a Kalon that has a higher rarity [up to rare, no legendary kids out of this please] if you don’t meet the goal you need in order to obtain those edits you will be reverted back to this standard design. More information on rarity tiers and edits will be found in the bank thread.
  • You may make your own design, commission someone to make your design, or you can claim a free design from the pile [pile designs are FCFS].
  • If you make a design with a higher than standard rarity please keep a copy of the design at each rarity tier. So if you have an uncommon design you should keep versions that are standard and common as well.
  • If you want additional tokens you are allowed to create up to 3 extra designs for staff to put in the FCFS pile. These designs will be able to be claimed by other community members to develop in this event. All left over designs will either be entered into a raffle at the end of the event or be returned to you for you to do with as you wish, this is up to you.
  • Each additional design made is worth 2 tokens. These designs must be approved by staff like all others. Staff reserve the right to deny a “pile” design, in the case of a denial the user will be able to keep their design to do with as they wish.
  • Staff may ask you to make changes to a design during the event if there is an issue with edits/lines/etc that would impact approval as normal.

Now now, with the initial junk out of the way we’ve got some info on how to get started with the event and your new MYO!
All MYOs require staff approval in order to begin participating in the development of them. One of the two following forms should be posted, either on the page of the Kalon you intend to redeem as your MYO or on this thread if they are off-oekaki.
  • Once you have approval for an off-oekaki MYO please head on over to off-oekaki page made specifically for this event to get them added to the archive <3

Please do not mark or post unfinished designs/prompts here. You must have everything ready to go upon submission for approval or your form kay be skipped.

On oekaki --
Code: Select all
Username + ID#:
Kalon Name:
Standard Design: [must be a color in under your main design]
Edit List:
Proof of claim: [if applicable]
Prompt Response: [this can be any prompt from the prompt list or a short over view of your kalon like name, age, gender, history etc]

Off oekaki --
lines
 Username + ID#:
Kalon Name:
Standard Design: [must include discord or imgur link]
Final Design: [must include discord or imgur link]
Edit List:
Prompt Response: [this can be any prompt from the prompt list or a short over view of your kalon like name, age, gender, history etc]

Please use the following form if submitting a design for the “pile”!
Username + ID#:
Standard Design: [must include discord or imgur link if off-oekaki]
Final Design: [must include discord or imgur link if off-oekaki]
Edit List:
If unclaimed: [do you want this returned to you or put up for raffle]
[i]*by submitting this design to the “pile” i acknowledge and agree that it will be awarded fcfs, if claimed by another user, for the purposes of this event. no takebacksies uwu*

To claim from the pile --
Username + ID#:
Design being claimed:
Do you agree to have the first prompt completed within 48 hours?: [failure to post your prompt within 48 hours constitutes forfeiting the design]

Once you have approval from a staff member please proceed on to developing and have fun !!
Last edited by xem on Sat Jan 29, 2022 5:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: Locked per user request.
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: design - myo event '21 - open

Postby Strange_Atoms » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:55 pm

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4598187
Username + ID#: Stardustcrusader 751421
Kalon Name: Beatriss
Standard Design: [must be a color in under your main design]
Same as above
Edit List:
Standard:
Hair, Custom shine, Standard tail (?)

Prompt Response:
ALL GOOD THINGS FLOW INTO THE CITYImage
Strange_Atoms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baphymet » Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:42 pm

Username + ID#: Baphymet + 980114
Kalon Name: Chechia
Standard Design: Here
Final Design: Here
Edit List:
Standard: Hair, Custom Shine,
NR: Sclera color
Common: Backmane, Custom tail
Uncommon: Custom ears, custon inner eye shapes
Rare: Polydactyl, Extra eyes
Proof of claim: N/A
Prompt Response: Are they afraid of death?

Chechia believes that dying is a sacred thing that happens in one’s lifetime. On the day that you are relieved of that life, you become part of the stars, your soul lives on with the stars. You may become a star, a planet, or live another life on another planet or on the same planet.

The universe is kind, Chechia believes. She is born of stardust and light, her belief and devotion makes her respected in her community. She doesn’t fear death, she embraces it. She can’t wait until she can be part of the universe or gifted a new life.
Last edited by Baphymet on Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.
" Image
xxImage "
──────────────
hi my name is baphy, nice to meet you.
i hope you have eternal happiness and
i hope you realize how much love you truly
deserve, inhale for 4 and exhale for 4.

──────────────
-Margarita Karapanou, Rien ne va plus.
tr. by Karen Emmerich
Baphymet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:05 pm

Username + ID#: sylvender 372186
Kalon Name: Luna
Standard Design: standard
Final Design: common
Edit List:
Non Rarity- Weight, Heterochromia
Standard- Hair, Custom Tail Shine
Common- Longer Fur, Custom Tail
Uncommon- Custom Ears
Proof of claim: N/A
Prompt Response: “Blood is thicker than water” or “The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb”

For context she lives in a space type setting, can travel to different planets.

Luna has tried to block out any memory of her family, they aren't important to her anymore. If you had to ask her, she'd probably say she had none. Being a bit of a "troubled teen" her family often blamed her for anything wrong that would happen to them, telling her that it was the gods' way of punishing them for having a child who acted out as she did. Then, when she was a young adult and she was convicted of a crime she did not commit, she watched as her family refused to listen. Refused to even consider that she didn't do it, even though all the evidence pointed to her not.

So she was taken away, arrested for stealing a priceless artifact from the king. In time she escaped and stole for real this time, a ship, before kicking it into high gear and leaving. Somewhere along the way she met her best friend and now ships mechanic Tricks, both of them having helped each other out of hard situation after situation. Trick has become the only family she has now, and she trusts her more than anyone else.

Last edited by NE0N-UMBR30N on Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby craig? » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:31 pm

Username + ID#: Spottedpuppi 629149
Kalon Name: Snooze
Standard Design:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... ff5de6.png
Final Design:
https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... 025a03.png
Edit List:
[s] hair, custom shine
[c] longer fur, custom tail
[u] short fur, custom ears
[nr] expression edit
Proof of claim: n/a
Prompt Response:
"Do they have any pets?"
To put in simply, no. Snooze does not in fact have any pets.

What he DOES have, though, is an uncanny ability to attract wild animals. For the most part, just bugs. Every so often, maybe a deer or two, cats, dogs, even a bear once! But mostly just bugs. Others may find it off-putting, but he doesn't mind. Bugs make good company, even spiders! Spiders of course are generally more preferable, as they keep the more hostile bugs at bay with their nets. Not that he hates "hostile" bugs, he'd just prefer they keep their distance. Mosquito bites aren't fun!
Last edited by craig? on Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage
please click and feed!!
craig?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:31 am

forms for design approval should only be posted under the color-in of your design if on oekaki or on the off-oekaki thread for this event linked in the first page <3
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grassman. » Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:49 am

Username + ID#: .plaguewind. 998660
Kalon Name: Nirvana
Standard Design: xx
Final Design: xx
Edit List:
    [s] custom shine, hair
    [c] longer fur, back mane, custom tail
    [r] halos
Proof of claim: n/a
Prompt Response:
“If this kal could learn one thing about the future, what would it be and why?”

Nirvana would learn how the current world as she know it, would end, and if they as a species/civilization would be able to bounce back. Even as a child, she was fascinated by “end time” stories, stories and prophecies that ended a time. Stories like Ragnorak, the Titanomachy, and the Apocalypse. She believes that if she could learn of how the world will end, then she can attempt to change the future and prevent it, if the destruction is within the limits of what their civilization can currently do. Currently living in a type 2.8 civilization (planetary, on the Kardashev scale, see here for more info), she believes that if it isn’t universal destruction, they may be able to generate enough energy and resources to reverse it. (129)
Last edited by grassman. on Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
grassman.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sheepsorrel » Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:44 am

Username + ID#: conradical 413649
Standard Design: x
Final Design: x
Edit List:
[s] hair, shine
[c] tail, fur
[uc] ears
[r] extra eyes
If unclaimed: raffle plz
*by submitting this design to the “pile” i acknowledge and agree that it will be awarded fcfs, if claimed by another user, for the purposes of this event. no takebacksies uwu*

hope i did this right lel
previously cupcake frosting - my kalons
sheepsorrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

clarification

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:34 am

hey guys! after some confusion in staff we've rediscussed and clarified the process for off-oekaki MYOs! Once you have your design all done and are ready to submit a design for approval with your first prompt please post the off-oekaki form on this thread. when a staff member gets you approved and the go ahead and to start the rest of your development please head on over to the off-oekaki thread and fill out the form to get your MYO added to the archive <3
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonstars » Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:18 am

Username + ID#: Dragonstars+865902
Kalon Name: Ellie
Standard Design: Boop
Final Design:
Boop
Edit List:
Standard:
Custom shine
Hair
Tooth
Standard tail
Common
Backmane
Longer fur
Custom Tail
Uncommon:
Custom ears
Custom tongue
Rare
Missing leg
Proof of claim: N/a
Prompt Response:
"Whats their dream home?"
Ellie’s dream home is a cottage out in the woods, hidden under a tree and other plants. They would have a small garden, along with flowers growing along the cottages outside walls, giving it an old look of sorts. Like it has been there for a long time and plant life has taken over. The inside would be nice and comfy, having a small kitchen, living room and a upstairs with a bedroom, a closet, a art room and another room for the pets the own and take care of. They would also have a stone fence of sorts wrapping around the home.
Last edited by dragonstars on Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Please click these! Thank you! ^w ^

dragonstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me