Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Re: design - myo event '21 - open

Postby SpiritWish » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:08 am

Username + ID#: Sp1ritW1sh #799107
Kalon Name: Adreinne
Standard Design: Accessories Without Accessories No Tattoo
Final Design: Accessories Without Accessories No Tattoo
Edit List:
Standard Design:
-[NR] Tattoo
-[S] Hair, Custom Tail Shine

Final Design:
-[NR] Tattoo
-[S] Hair, Custom Tail Shine
-[C] Custom Tails
-[UC] Custom Ears
-[R] Halo, 2 Tails
Proof of claim: NA
Prompt Response: Would they rather explore the seas, or the skys and stars? [142 words]

Adreinne admires the seas and their mysteriousness. She's a very curious Kalon after all, and the sea is just full of wonder. Her only downfall, however, is that she's deathly afraid of water itself. Even just getting a paw wet is enough to make her shriek in fear and grab the nearest towel to aggressively dry herself off. Ever since she was a baby, she'd loved the stars, but now she doesn't care too much for them.
"Too much going on up there. As pretty as they are, I wouldn't want to know what extraterrestrial species awaits to eat my brains," she'd say. Though she doesn't care too much for the stars, she'd probably choose to explore space just because it has no water. Yes, she'd rather risk "getting her brains eaten" than deal with water in any way shape or form.
Last edited by SpiritWish on Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
SpiritWish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yandere » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:10 am

Username + ID#: yandere #635513
Kalon Name: bonbon
Standard Design: here
Final Design: considering doing it
Edit List:
nr; tattoos
s; hair, custom tail shine
Proof of claim: n/a
Prompt Response:
Background: bonbon is shy and reclusive, she often wanders to the strawberry fields alone to enjoy to view. she is very gentle with smaller animals and plants. when at home, she daydreams almost all the time, and tends to her little succulent plants which she calls her friends. bonbon finds it hard to put her trust in anyone, but if you manage to gain her trust, she will be the loyalest friend you've ever known, so don't take her for granted.

Other: this is my first time doing this, please let me know if I did anything wrong! thanks!

hi im chlo!

૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა

oooImage
yandere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyStreets » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:30 am

SunnyStreets wrote:Username + ID#: Sunnystreets + 823430
Design being claimed: no. 13
Do you agree to have the first prompt completed within 48 hours?: [failure to post your prompt within 48 hours constitutes forfeiting the design] I do!

Username + ID#: SunnyStreets + 823430
    Kalon Name: Altan
    Standard Design: here
    Final Design: uncommon
    Edit List:
    [nr] scelra
    [s] teeth, hair, shine
    [c] backmane, tail, fur
    [uc] ears
    Proof of claim: claim pile submission
    Prompt Response: “favourite sound”

If Altan could choose a sound that he preferred the most, it would have to be the soft swish of meadow grasses in the wind. Specifically, those that grow on the edge of sand dunes by the ocean, and are rustled by a sea breeze. This sound sends Altan’s thoughts directly to memories of a happy childhood, living near similar dunes, and brings to mind images of sand dappled with clusters of grass - some might call it scrubby, but Altan thinks it’s beautiful. The sound of the wind in these plants was what lulled him to sleep as a young kit, and this gentle noise is music to his ears.

[110 words, I hope this is all correctly done!]
SunnyStreets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:26 am

Username + ID#: turntechGodhead -12125]
Design being claimed: design #16
Do you agree to have the first prompt completed within 48 hours?: yee !!
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritWish » Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:55 am

Both of these forms are Pile Entry Forms.

Username + ID#: Sp1ritW1sh 799107
Standard Design: Standard
Final Design: Standard
Edit List:
[S]- Hair, Tail Shine
If unclaimed: raffle!
[i]*by submitting this design to the “pile” i acknowledge and agree that it will be awarded fcfs, if claimed by another user, for the purposes of this event. no takebacksies uwu*

Username + ID#: Sp1ritW1sh #799107
Standard Design: Standard
Final Design: Rare
Edit List:
Standard:
[S]- Hair, Custom Tail Shine

Final:
[S]- Hair, Custom Tail Shine
[C]- Custom Tail, Longer Fur
[UC]- Custom Ears
[R]- Shine On The Body
If unclaimed: Return, please!
[i]*by submitting this design to the “pile” i acknowledge and agree that it will be awarded fcfs, if claimed by another user, for the purposes of this event. no takebacksies uwu*

[EDIT: Apologies for edit. If you want me to post the forms separately I can!]
Last edited by SpiritWish on Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
SpiritWish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainRon » Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:38 am

Username + ID#: CaptainRon + 753811
Kalon Name: Kelsy

Standard Design: [Standard]
Final Design: [Final]
Edit List:
NR: Weight (Plump)
Standard: Hair
Rare: Missing Limbs

Proof of claim: [2nd myo slot purchased]
Prompt Response: [Overview 101words]

Name: Kelsy, though people often just call him Kels.
Gender: Male, but sometimes gets mistaken for female due to his pink hari and feminine name.
History: Kels was born with all his limbs. He was also born with a disorder called Body Integrity Identity Disorder. It's a rare disorder in which your mental idea of how you should appear doesn't match with your physical appearance. In Kelsy's mind, he was only supposed to have three legs... We won't go into the details of how it happened, but needless to say, now his appearance matches what he thinks it should.
CaptainRon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby persona » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:32 pm

Username + ID#: persona 590879
Kalon Name: reuben
Standard Design: w/ glasses // without
Final Design: w/ glasses // without
Edit List:
[s] - hair, custom shine
[r] - halo
Proof of claim: N/A
Prompt Response:
    name: reuben
    reuben is a young glasses-wearing kalon who knows a little too much for his own good; he can come off as a smart aleck and condescending. of course, they don't mean to on purpose, they simply assume everyone is aware he is just sharing information to bond and make conversation. nonetheless, reuben has many friends and is rather popular. one would assume from their appearance and outward personality that they enjoy people, or worse, are an extrovert - one couldn't be more wrong. reuben has a high tolerance for 'kalon interaction' but crashes hard. sitting in silence with someone else is his preferred way of hanging out, but he can be persuaded once in a while to go out.
persona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby !karkat » Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:41 pm

Username + ID#: karkat✧ + 994538
Standard Design: [standard]
Final Design: [final]
Edit List: standard - hair, shine
If unclaimed: put em up for raffle!
*by submitting this design to the “pile” i acknowledge and agree that it will be awarded fcfs, if claimed by another user, for the purposes of this event. no takebacksies uwu*
!karkat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madziu » Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:55 pm

WIP Approvals wrote:@MeepMorpLazuli - You'll have to fix your edit list. Coloured sclera isn't a standard trait, it's a non rarity trait. Sorry this got missed the first time, but the star at the end of your kals tail needs to look a bit more like fur. If you add a few fur lines that should suffice. Also please include a fake sign on them. ^^

@Spottedpuppi - Both your images are with the long back mane, if you could switch out the links that would be great and just send me a msg and I'll check it out. (:

@feverfew - Just slap a fake sign on both your versions and you'll be approved. ^^ (DM me when you do that.)

New Approvals wrote:@plague-doctor - Your stone like markings unfortunately look raised and would most likely fall under a legendary edit. If you want to keep them as markings they need to look flat and like fur.

@Sp1ritW1sh - Whisker do not need to be include in the edit list as they are now part of the expression. (: Instead of 'multiple tails' please change the edit to 'two tails'. (Multiple in Kalon context usually means more then two which means a legendary edit.) Also if you can include a version of your Kalon without the tattoo that would be awesome.

First design has been approved for the pile. (Just remove the whisker edit as they are part of the facial expression now.) ^^

For your second pile design the clouds around the bottom of the hair and tail (on the standard version as well) needs to be removed as that would be a legendary elemental aspect. The shine also resembles a transparency/elemental aspect, if you could make it look more like a shine, maybe adjust the bubbles to not look like solid bubbles. (And don't forget to remove whiskers from your edit list. They look awesome though.)

@yandere - Your Kalon's hair too closely resembles a cloud (which would be a legendary edit), and needs to look more like hair and less like cloud. The same goes for the strawberries, if they are accessories then we need a version without them for the official ref, also a ref without the extra shading. If they are suppose to be real then that would be a legendary edit as well which isn't available during the course of this event. Your shine needs to also look a little bit more shinier, right now it's very flat. And I guess most importantly before I can do any approval you'll have to either design your final design, or if you'd rather use this one as your final design just to reflect that in your post. (Also don't forget that you need 100 words minimum for your prompt response, currently you sit at 85.) ^^

@CaptainRon - Your missing limb also needs to be included in the weight edit.

@persona - Approved.

@karkat✧ - Approved for the pile.

Claims wrote:@Sunnystreets - Your claim has been processed and approved.

@turntechGodhead ✨ - Your claim has been processed xD.
Last edited by Madziu on Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
────────────────────────────────

━━━━━( “ 𝑏𝑒 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒 )━━
I use she/her pronouns.
X-Ray Tech
Feel free to pm me. If I don't respond, good chance
I've forgotten so feel free to spam me. (:
I <3 Canines
Proud Polish-Canadian
Currently reading the Throne of Glass series.

━━━( 𝑏𝑒 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 )━━━
My Kalons Bff Auction link ©
━━━( 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 xxxx
xxxxxxx𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑠. ” )━━━━━━━

Madziu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkywardtheDragon » Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:16 pm

Username + ID#: Skywardthedragon #935233
Kalon Name: Kuma
Standard Design: Accessories, None
Final Design: Accessories, None
(Note: I had to redraw the fur tufts on the standard design’s front legs due to accidentally erasing them. They are meant to be unedited.)
Edit List:
Standard—Hair, Custom Shine, Teeth, Claws
Uncommon—Short/No Fur
Rare—Horns on the head
Proof of claim: N/A
Prompt Response:
A smell they absolutely hate
Kuma can’t stand flowery scents, especially lavender. People assume this is because she wants to keep her “masculine” reputation, but really, she just doesn’t like strong scents, and flowery perfumes just seem to be everywhere. She’s begun to associate the smell with the choking scent of someone who’d rather spray themselves all over than entertain the idea of taking a bath. There are a few flowers she likes the scent of, though. Her favorite is honeysuckle, as it gives her fond memories of her childhood. She also likes jasmine, and she even keeps a large potted plant with a bush planted in it. To her, both the flowers and the scent feel clean.
SkywardtheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me