Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Re: design - myo event '21 - open— (2nd MYO)

Postby captain dude » Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:55 pm

2nd MYO

Username + ID#: captain dude 1003555
Kalon Name: Scion
Standard Design: N/A (ok so I have enough prompts completed and submitted for the final design and the artist isn’t done with the standard version just yet, but my tokens have not banked yet!)
Final Design: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... image0.png
Edit List:
NR: sclera, blood
Standard: Hair, Custom Tail Shine, Teeth
Common: Custom Tail, Longer Fur (doesn’t actually have a backmane)
Uncommon: Short/No Fur, Custom Ears, Custom Tongue
Rare: Height Mutation (tall), Horns, Body Shine, Glow
Artist Credit: DragonOfEmber
Prompt: “Are they a leader or a follower?”

Scion is known for her decisive nature. Though she’s quiet and reserved, like Absalom, she can command a room just with her presence. Life is a thing for her to direct, and from kithood, she’s acted in this manner. Scion doesn’t revel in this, but life is here for the taking. She doesn’t lord it over other people and lives pretty independently but she definitely has quite the sway over others. Scion doesn’t bother when others want to take the lead and can also go with the flow. However, others taking leadership tends to be very rare due to her imposing nature and presence.
captain dude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: design - myo event '21 - open

Postby TheWholeCircus » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:02 am

Username + ID#: TheWholeCircus + 1002681
Design being claimed: 45
Do you agree to have the first prompt completed within 48 hours?: [failure to post your prompt within 48 hours constitutes forfeiting the design] yes
-w-
TheWholeCircus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EpicratesPictus » Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:35 am

Username + ID#: Irrylath 884844
Kalon Name: Eggnog
Standard Design: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... image0.png
Final Design: https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... image0.png
Edit List: hair, shine, teeth, sclera
Prompt Response:
prompt: What is one myth or story unique to their world?

It is said that for hundreds of years after the first living thing appeared on this planet, there was peace. That is not to say that there was no violence or disputes, but the violence was responsible hunting of prey so that creatures could survive and the disputes were over simple things like who can drink from a water supply first, have the softest of places to rest, or get the first choice of what to eat. Then the first one who had both red and green coloring was born. While no group can agree on what kind of creature the first redgreen was (Metazoid, Embryofite, or Dikarate), they can agree that the birth coincided with the start of the first battle, the redgreen reaching the age of maturity happened the same day as the first war being declared, and the time between the death and the birth of the next known redgreen was a time of peace. It is said that redgreens continued life is the cause for all major discord on the planet. And me? I’m a Metazoid of the Kalon type, but I’m also a redgreen and therefore a pariah. [193 words]
EpicratesPictus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby persimmon » Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:44 am

Username + ID#: persimmon + 394121
Kalon Name: Matxalen (Xal) [note: I might not keep this name because I am indecisive ;;^^]
Standard Design:here
Final Design: w/ bg, no bg, no effects (needed tokens = 140; 125 for 11 rare traits + 15 for the first MYO; [edit: currently have 131])
Edit List:
[nr] blood color, sclera, weight (skinny)
[s] hair, claws, shine [note: not on tail - only on body]
[c] tail, fur, backmane
[uc] ears, pupils, tongue, fur
[r] horns, glow (star paws, whiskers, shine on horns), goop, halo, extra eyes, munchkinism, skinny paws, whiskers, double iris, body shine (horns, hind leg, & under eyes), shaped paw pads
Proof of claim: second MYO purchase
Prompt Response:
Matxalen grew up residing in her planet’s capital and the central laboratories there, where she continues to reside. She was raised with a fervent sense of loyalty towards the world’s leadership, fully understanding the planet’s power and knowledge they harnessed. Matxalen does not know of her parents or completely where she came from, but she knows that many of her features arose from a lab environment that she must have been a part of when she was younger. Although she was part experimentation, she never felt resentment for the leaders because she was coerced into believing they were necessary while she learned of all the origins of magic as well as the potentials of magic that was being studied. As a success from such magic studies, Matxalen was even regarded as blessed and essential in her planet. Despite the awe and respect that comes from magic-based features, Matxalen does not find herself phased by the awe of others. Instead, she prefers to seclude herself in the same laboratories and halls that she grew up in. Always bearing her fervent loyalty, Matxalen remains pretty stoic but a tad worried in general - always determined to always learn more about magic and advance the power of her already powerful planet. With this reverence, she thus sees herself as a “moon” to the “star” of her leaders and planet - only able to truly shine by reflecting the light of their power as she finds herself under the pull of their gravity. [248 words]

[This post was edited to include shaped paw pads in the list of traits. Permission was given from Madziu to edit this post]
Last edited by persimmon on Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImageImage

Hello ! Feel free to call me persimmo, persimmon, or whatever you'd like ^^ I'm pretty shy, but feel free to pm me if you ever want to chat or ask me about something c:

THmy kalonsart IG

ImageImageImageImage
    ❀avatar and signature art are by me❀
persimmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: design - myo event '21 - open— (2nd MYO) fixes!

Postby captain dude » Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:31 pm

captain dude wrote:
2nd MYO

Username + ID#: captain dude 1003555
Kalon Name: Scion
Standard Design: N/A (ok so I have enough prompts completed and submitted for the final design and the artist isn’t done with the standard version just yet, but my tokens have not banked yet!) proof I can do so! ^^
Final Design: https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... height=676
Edit List:
NR: sclera, blood
Standard: Hair, Custom Tail Shine, Teeth
Common: Custom Tail, Longer Fur (doesn’t actually have a backmane)
Uncommon: Short/No Fur, Custom Ears, Custom Tongue
Rare: Height Mutation (tall), Horns, Body Shine, Glow
Artist Credit: DragonOfEmber
Prompt: “Are they a leader or a follower?”

Scion is known for her decisive nature. Though she’s quiet and reserved, like Absalom, she can command a room just with her presence. Life is a thing for her to direct, and from kithood, she’s acted in this manner. Scion doesn’t revel in this, but life is here for the taking. She doesn’t lord it over other people and lives pretty independently but she definitely has quite the sway over others. Scion doesn’t bother when others want to take the lead and can also go with the flow. However, others taking leadership tends to be very rare due to her imposing nature and presence.

Fixed! Thank you so much Maidzu and Dragon of Ember!!! ^-^
captain dude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madziu » Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:31 pm

WIP wrote:@Moonpaw8033 - Approved for the pile.

@FallenPegasus - Approved.

New wrote:@captain dude - Approved. (Looks like the bank got updated. ^^)

@Irrylath - I don't see a tooth edit on your kalon.

@persimmon - Don't forget to add the uncommon fur edit to your list. ^^

Claims wrote:@TheWholeCircus - Your hold has been processed and design put on hold.
────────────────────────────────

━━━━━( “ 𝑏𝑒 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒 )━━
I use she/her pronouns.
X-Ray Tech
Feel free to pm me. If I don't respond, good chance
I've forgotten so feel free to spam me. (:
I <3 Canines
Proud Polish-Canadian
Currently reading the Throne of Glass series.

━━━( 𝑏𝑒 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 )━━━
My Kalons Bff Auction link ©
━━━( 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 xxxx
xxxxxxx𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑠. ” )━━━━━━━

Madziu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritWish » Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:36 pm

2nd MYO wrote: Username + ID#: Sp1ritW1sh #799107
Kalon Name: Solia
Standard Design: x
Final Design: x
Edit List:
Standard-
[NR]- Heterochromia
[S] Hair, Custom Shine
Final-
[NR]- Heterochromia
[S]Hair, Custom Shine
[C] Custom Tail
Prompt Response: How did they meet their bestie/friend/love?

Solia first met Adrienne when they bumped into each other at a nearby park. Solia wasn't paying attention and just so happened to walk straight into Adrienne headfirst.
"Apologies!" Adrienne would say with a smile, then she'd walk away, leaving a starstricken Solia on the ground. From then on Solia knew she wanted to figure out who this mysterious Kalon is and how to get to know her. Love at first sight, some may say, but Solia believes in 'love at first bump." Afterwards, Solia did everything she could to find Adrienne again, and eventually ran into her at the same park, though this time not literally. She asked her on a date, and Adrienne said yes. From that moment onward, they've been inseparable. [124 Words]
Last edited by SpiritWish on Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
SpiritWish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MirrorMask » Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:39 pm

Username + ID#: MirrorMask
Kalon Name: Vesalius
Standard Design: Standard
Final Design: Rare
Edit List:
[standard] hair · claws
[common] fur · tail
[uncommon] ears
[rare] rev. munch · body shine
Proof of claim: Second MYO purchase
Prompt Response:
God of winds, patron of storms, another apathetic face amongst the pantheon full of them. Even to mortals he’s not regarded as special, not prayed to or worshipped like the elder gods before him. Vesalius is just easily forgotten amongst his kin due to his silent nature, never one for striking an engaging conversation or even looking his peers in the eyes for that matter. He rather just simply floats among the clouds, content to live out his days high in the sky. Sometimes he drifts so far that when the sun god passes on his daily route, he can reach out and touch his belly scales. Feel the immense heat that lingers under that enormous body; he can still feel the stinging sensation of his paw pads. It reminds him that he is alive, that he is divine and most importantly that he has a duty to perform.
Image Image Image
message for kalon commissionstoyhou.sekalons
MirrorMask

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EpicratesPictus » Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:45 pm

Irrylath wrote:Username + ID#: Irrylath 884844
Kalon Name: Eggnog
Standard Design: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... image0.png
Final Design: https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... image0.png
Edit List: hair, shine, tail, sclera
Prompt Response:
prompt: What is one myth or story unique to their world?

It is said that for hundreds of years after the first living thing appeared on this planet, there was peace. That is not to say that there was no violence or disputes, but the violence was responsible hunting of prey so that creatures could survive and the disputes were over simple things like who can drink from a water supply first, have the softest of places to rest, or get the first choice of what to eat. Then the first one who had both red and green coloring was born. While no group can agree on what kind of creature the first redgreen was (Metazoid, Embryofite, or Dikarate), they can agree that the birth coincided with the start of the first battle, the redgreen reaching the age of maturity happened the same day as the first war being declared, and the time between the death and the birth of the next known redgreen was a time of peace. It is said that redgreens continued life is the cause for all major discord on the planet. And me? I’m a Metazoid of the Kalon type, but I’m also a redgreen and therefore a pariah. [193 words]

Ack! Had meant to put tail the first time
EpicratesPictus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby persimmon » Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:48 pm

persimmon wrote: Username + ID#: persimmon + 394121
Kalon Name: Matxalen (Xal) [note: I might not keep this name because I am indecisive ;;^^]
Standard Design:here
Final Design: w/ bg, no bg, no effects (needed tokens = 130; 115 for 10 rare traits + 15 for the first MYO; [edit: currently have 131])
Edit List:
[nr] blood color, sclera, weight (skinny)
[s] hair, claws, shine [note: not on tail - only on body]
[c] tail, fur, backmane
[uc] ears, pupils, tongue, fur
[r] horns, glow (star paws, whiskers, shine on horns), goop, halo, extra eyes, munchkinism, skinny paws, whiskers, double iris, body shine (horns, hind leg, & under eyes)
Proof of claim: second MYO purchase
Prompt Response:
Matxalen grew up residing in her planet’s capital and the central laboratories there, where she continues to reside. She was raised with a fervent sense of loyalty towards the world’s leadership, fully understanding the planet’s power and knowledge they harnessed. Matxalen does not know of her parents or completely where she came from, but she knows that many of her features arose from a lab environment that she must have been a part of when she was younger. Although she was part experimentation, she never felt resentment for the leaders because she was coerced into believing they were necessary while she learned of all the origins of magic as well as the potentials of magic that was being studied. As a success from such magic studies, Matxalen was even regarded as blessed and essential in her planet. Despite the awe and respect that comes from magic-based features, Matxalen does not find herself phased by the awe of others. Instead, she prefers to seclude herself in the same laboratories and halls that she grew up in. Always bearing her fervent loyalty, Matxalen remains pretty stoic but a tad worried in general - always determined to always learn more about magic and advance the power of her already powerful planet. With this reverence, she thus sees herself as a “moon” to the “star” of her leaders and planet - only able to truly shine by reflecting the light of their power as she finds herself under the pull of their gravity. [248 words]

fixed the edit list!
ImageImageImageImage

Hello ! Feel free to call me persimmo, persimmon, or whatever you'd like ^^ I'm pretty shy, but feel free to pm me if you ever want to chat or ask me about something c:

THmy kalonsart IG

ImageImageImageImage
    ❀avatar and signature art are by me❀
persimmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me