Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

any followers? 🤎💜💚💙💛 by SnowyEevee

Artist SnowyEevee [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

any followers? 🤎💜💚💙💛

Postby SnowyEevee » Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:26 am

idk its like my art isnt dat popular
GIRA AWAITS..
Hello! It is i, SnowyEevee. you can call me Snowy, for short, i LOVE LOVE LOVE cats, Pokemon, Kirby, Wings of Fire, How To Train Your Dragon, Jurassic World, Godzilla, and fer.al (even though i havent played it yet lol) i actually found out about this game from Transformice. i recently became good at art sometime in 2020 so i would like some art tips on my art crtitism topic in the oekaki forum, im looking for dragons on my wishlist

TO BE FREE...
SnowyEevee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: any followers? 🤎💜💚💙💛

Postby PearlTheDog » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:10 am

- - -0o0- - -
I follow you! My art ain't that popular either... It can reach 7-14 votes without me bumping it on a good day though.
I follow you, because I love a daily dose of Kirby fanart and I think you have potential to be an
excellent artist! I just think you should fill in less bases and practice drawing your own stuff
more. Sure, editing bases is a lot of fun - even I fill in a base once in a while! I just think you
should do more art by yourself. Like this picture of Magolor I'm commenting on! It's not the best
thing in the world, but if you practice, I'm sure your art could be around my level!
By the way, what do you draw with? The lines look a little wobbly, so I'm assuming you're drawing
with a mouse. There's a character in the title that doesn't appear on PC, so maybe you're
drawing on a phone? If you are, kudos to you. I can't draw Oekakis on my phone at all.

- - -0o0- - -
ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
☆ | Flight Rising | Toyhouse | ☆
ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
PearlTheDog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: any followers? 🤎💜💚💙💛

Postby SnowyEevee » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:17 am

PearlTheDog wrote:
- - -0o0- - -
I follow you! My art ain't that popular either... It can reach 7-14 votes without me bumping it on a good day though.
I follow you, because I love a daily dose of Kirby fanart and I think you have potential to be an
excellent artist! I just think you should fill in less bases and practice drawing your own stuff
more. Sure, editing bases is a lot of fun - even I fill in a base once in a while! I just think you
should do more art by yourself. Like this picture of Magolor I'm commenting on! It's not the best
thing in the world, but if you practice, I'm sure your art could be around my level!
By the way, what do you draw with? The lines look a little wobbly, so I'm assuming you're drawing
with a mouse. There's a character in the title that doesn't appear on PC, so maybe you're
drawing on a phone? If you are, kudos to you. I can't draw Oekakis on my phone at all.

- - -0o0- - -

oh! i am using a mouse XD
GIRA AWAITS..
Hello! It is i, SnowyEevee. you can call me Snowy, for short, i LOVE LOVE LOVE cats, Pokemon, Kirby, Wings of Fire, How To Train Your Dragon, Jurassic World, Godzilla, and fer.al (even though i havent played it yet lol) i actually found out about this game from Transformice. i recently became good at art sometime in 2020 so i would like some art tips on my art crtitism topic in the oekaki forum, im looking for dragons on my wishlist

TO BE FREE...
SnowyEevee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me