Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Rosebud by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rosebud

Postby Lostfairy » Sun May 26, 2019 12:50 pm

*rubs hands together like a master mind* Well! Today's art is different then my usual fangirly fanart. It's also not my OC!

IT'S A RANDOM GIRL BASED OFF A FLOWER.

No, seriously, this was SUPER fun! Yesterday, I had gone to a super nice greenhouse with my parents and sister and there were SO many gorgeous flowers in so many shades of colors and in combinations that just made my artistic side want to live in a flippin' greenhouse so I can always have color ideas for my art. Me and my sis ran around like little kids, pointing out flowers and we ended up agreeing that we should sometime draw people based off flower's and stuff.

Then, in the evening, I was at a loss on what to draw and my friend challenged me to draw a flower and sent me a picture of a rose. (At least, that's what I think it issss? Doesn't look quite like one but a site said it was...) I twisted the rules of this challenge and drew... this! A girl based on the flower! ^w^

I like how it turned out, it was so fun going loose and just drawing whatever the heck! Since I have so much time this summer, I will probably draw all sorts of flower based people! And somehow, before I drew the face, I could see her looking like a certain Korean actress so she's ROUGHLY based on her. Slightly inspired. It looks nothing like her, to be honest, but whatever. XD

Welp, the timer is off by a little, I used a mouse, and please don't steal or repost this! The picture I was given was this!

All comments and likes are appreciated so dang much!! <3
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rosebud

Postby .Kira Nightblade. » Sun May 26, 2019 12:57 pm

AH THIS IS SO GORGEOUS LOST <3 I adore the way you did her dress AND I WISH I HAD YOUR SKILLS XDD
vibin
Sae the Fae#6926 on discord
.Kira Nightblade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Fri May 31, 2019 12:27 am

.Kira Nightblade. wrote:AH THIS IS SO GORGEOUS LOST <3 I adore the way you did her dress AND I WISH I HAD YOUR SKILLS XDD

Ahhhh!! Thank you so so dang muchhhhhh!!!! And skills? What skills?! ;___; THANKKKK YOU!!!!!!
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swirlshine » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:22 pm

Ohhhh, this NEEDS more comments! It’s so gorgeous! ;-;
I adoreee the creative way you did this - not drawing just a single, actual flower, but drawing a character that represents it! AHHH, I LOVE THATTTTTT! And she looks GORGEOUS too, wow! The pinks look so good together, and the flower in her hair, and just... gosh, I JUST ADORE YOUR ART OKAY? HEHE C; <333

(Also om, you guys went to a greenhouse? Ahh, that sounds awesomeeee! <3)

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:11 am

Swirlshine wrote:Ohhhh, this NEEDS more comments! It’s so gorgeous! ;-;
I adoreee the creative way you did this - not drawing just a single, actual flower, but drawing a character that represents it! AHHH, I LOVE THATTTTTT! And she looks GORGEOUS too, wow! The pinks look so good together, and the flower in her hair, and just... gosh, I JUST ADORE YOUR ART OKAY? HEHE C; <333

(Also om, you guys went to a greenhouse? Ahh, that sounds awesomeeee! <3)

OH GOOOOODNESSSSS. ;-; You darling friend! <3333
Aw, thank you so so muchhhhhh!! I had a lot of fun coming up with a random girl to go with the flower, it was quite enjoyable cuz I got to be super random. XD Ahhhh, thank you so much, just... thank you. <3 You're so darn wonderfulllll. <3 AND I ADORE YOUUUUUUUUUUU, FRIEND. <3333

(Yeah!! I love going to greenhouses, it's so peaceful and pretttyyyy!! <3)
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me