Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

King Kaiiiiiii! <3 by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

King Kaiiiiiii! <3

Postby Lostfairy » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:41 am

I've been in a Kai mood for the past few days. I've watched some Kai vlogs, appreciated Kai's singing more then usual, and looked up lots of Kai pictures. KAI KAI KAIIIIII. XD

So WOOP, here's some art of EXO's best dancer, Kai! I really loved all of his outfits in Love Me Right and decided to draw this one! <3

This was drawn with a mouse, timer is off by a lot, and please do not steal or repost!

All likes and comments are really appreciated!!
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: King Kaiiiiiii! <3

Postby Swirlshine » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:27 am

OOOH, so I see he had purple hair at one point! I APPROVE C: XDDD

Okay, but in all seriousness, this is AMAZING yet again Lost! Everything looks so SO good! I think the thing I'm really staring at though is that shirt and the writing on it, because AHHHH, IT LOOKS SO PERFECT!!!

YOU GOTTA KEEP DOING THESE MISSY. I LOVE THEMMMMMM, HEHE! ;)

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: King Kaiiiiiii! <3

Postby Lostfairy » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:07 am

Swirlshine wrote:OOOH, so I see he had purple hair at one point! I APPROVE C: XDDD

Okay, but in all seriousness, this is AMAZING yet again Lost! Everything looks so SO good! I think the thing I'm really staring at though is that shirt and the writing on it, because AHHHH, IT LOOKS SO PERFECT!!!

YOU GOTTA KEEP DOING THESE MISSY. I LOVE THEMMMMMM, HEHE! ;)

Haha, yes, kind of! I got the colors wrong, it was supposed to be a pinky purple color BUT EH, CLOSE ENOUGH. XDDDD YAY SWIRL APPROVAL!!!

Awww thank you SO muchhhhhhh!!! Ahh, really? I kinda like how the shirt turned out too!! XD AHHH THANK YOU, DARLINGGG!!!!

AWWWWW, THANKKKKK YOUUUUUU!!!
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me