Based on Click to view
Artist seawoof [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

sheer #83 | Lacuna

Postby seawoof » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:38 am

aaaaah I love this sheer so much qoq
this competition will be a limited impress me! you have 2 pieces of extra writing (limit of 250 words each), and 2 pieces of art : )

traits:
very rare unicorn horn | tail edit

Last edited by seawoof on Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
seawoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: sheer #83 | ufa

Postby Lady_Novianti » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:57 am

Im just going to watch, dropping
Last edited by Lady_Novianti on Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lady_Novianti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shuhalo » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:14 am

dropping out!
Last edited by shuhalo on Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:21 pm, edited 7 times in total.
shuhalo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PopcornBush » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:16 am

Holy res

Username;;
PopcornBush
Name;;
Nya
Gender;;
Female
Short personality;; (just a short paragraph please)
Res
PopcornBush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Clockwork~ » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:28 am

Username;; ~Clockwork~
Name;; Lavandin
Gender;; Female
Short personality;; She loves nature and warm sunny days. She gives help to all who she finds needs it, even those she hates. She believes in second chances, even when what you did was absolutely abhorrent.

Clockwork

She/Her

I'm a proud freak with a bizarre obsession with Alexander Hamilton and anger at the incredibly inaccurate musical.

I'm still sending PMs and I'm trying to get pets from quitting users before they lose interest so the pets go back into the economy. I haven't quit per se, just changed motivation.
That means if you want my pets you can have them, if you need to get rid of stuff fast, I'll give them out, and if you need a friend I'm happy with random PMs. :)
~Clockwork~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mortimer. » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:17 am

dropping <3
Last edited by mortimer. on Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mortimer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lacuna » Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:57 am

Username;; Lacuna
    Name;; Ceridwen
    Gender;; female
    Short personality;; Ceridwen steps softly, lines of anger never touching her posture. She is a peacemaker, the mediator when things go awry. The one she protects feels serenity emanate from her. She loves music and hums beautiful melodies for her protected to calm her.

The clouds part as if split by a knife, their ethereal, intangible beauty giving way to a verdant plain. A sheer steps through the murmuring grass, long fronds brushing her belly. With a sudden twist of her neck her she spies what she seeks, and she tears off through the landscape, her heart intent on one thing only: her protected.

As if by magic, for the magic of dreams is a powerful enchantment, the grass shrivels and dies, and the ground cracks open. Curled into a ball in the center of the newly imagined wasteland is a girl, her long, wavy brown hair draped across her shoulders in a curtain. She turns, reaching out for the majestic sheer with terror in her brown eyes.

Ceridwen steps forward carefully, avoiding the cracks in the ground that glow an eerie molten orange. Hands tangle in her lavender coat, and she allows the girl to pull herself onto her back, though she is barely large enough to carry a human. In dreams, the impossible can come true. She feels a face buried in her neck and she races back to the open plain, hoping to catch it before it fades into the distance.

She stops under a tree that was likely not there before, depositing her charge into the soft earth. Tears run down the human's face, but her lips split in a smile before closing her eyes and seeming to drift back to sleep, Ceridwen standing over her and humming quietly.
Lacuna
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyBirdie » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:36 pm

Username;; FluffyBirdie
Name;; Seira
Gender;; Female
Short personality;; Seira, the Sheer known for her stubbornness and energy. She is persistent, strong in her beliefs, and often tries to get others to have fun. She knows her limits though, and would never allow anyone to harm themselves while doing something enjoyable, and she can get extremely protective when attacked, or when her Protected or friends are attacked.

──── ────
|| Kalons || TH ||
★★★
Selling OCs, lf art/c$!
Pixel animation shop

──── ────

click on art for credit! avatar credit
FluffyBirdie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seawoof » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:04 pm

Lacuna wrote:
    Username;; Lacuna
    Name;; Ceridwen
    Gender;; female
    Short personality;; Ceridwen steps softly, lines of anger never touching her posture. She is a peacemaker, the mediator when things go awry. The one she protects feels serenity emanate from her. She loves music and hums beautiful melodies for her protected to calm her.

The clouds part as if split by a knife, their ethereal, intangible beauty giving way to a verdant plain. A sheer steps through the murmuring grass, long fronds brushing her belly. With a sudden twist of her neck her she spies what she seeks, and she tears off through the landscape, her heart intent on one thing only: her protected.

As if by magic, for the magic of dreams is a powerful enchantment, the grass shrivels and dies, and the ground cracks open. Curled into a ball in the center of the newly imagined wasteland is a girl, her long, wavy brown hair draped across her shoulders in a curtain. She turns, reaching out for the majestic sheer with terror in her brown eyes.

Ceridwen steps forward carefully, avoiding the cracks in the ground that glow an eerie molten orange. Hands tangle in her lavender coat, and she allows the girl to pull herself onto her back, though she is barely large enough to carry a human. In dreams, the impossible can come true. She feels a face buried in her neck and she races back to the open plain, hoping to catch it before it fades into the distance.

She stops under a tree that was likely not there before, depositing her charge into the soft earth. Tears run down the human's face, but her lips split in a smile before closing her eyes and seeming to drift back to sleep, Ceridwen standing over her and humming quietly.

Congrats to Lacuna! Your story was beautiful and set a really lovely scene, I really enjoyed reading it! take good care of Ceridwen!
╔════════════════════════════╗

[
my kalons ] [ my buttermilks ]

╚════════════════════════════╝
seawoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me