Drawing sessions 2
24 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #959 - Winners Page 5

Postby Hail. » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:47 pm

Owner - EverdaleDreamers
Name - Luka Zess aka Hei Lei
Gender - DMAB
Post - xXx

It's been raining non-stop here... so here is a stormy cet.
It's also past midnight now. I need to sleep for school.....

Code: Select all
Username -
Name -
Gender -
Impress Me

This is a limited impress me. Limit of 5 art pieces, no comics or animations, and a maximum of 1,200 words total (not including headers and coding)

Ends on 9/28 - extensions available on 9/27
Extended to October 1st

//Mutations//
Short tuft set - uncommon
dragon nose - uncommon
complex horns - rare

Code: Select all
[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2620374&size=large&format=auto&rev=1474263849[/img]
Last edited by Hail. on Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #959

Postby corgiboy » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:58 pm

Dropping out
Last edited by corgiboy on Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
corgiboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

October

Postby IMadeYouRead.This » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:58 pm

Dropping out, I have no chance.
Last edited by IMadeYouRead.This on Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:22 pm, edited 7 times in total.
»»-------------------¤--------------------««
My ToyHouse
My Viscets

.....·• •·.....
Male
Bi
♡ Taken ♡

»»-------------------¤--------------------««
Artwork by Corgi
IMadeYouRead.This

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maritime. » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:59 pm

EᴠᴇʀᴅᴀʟᴇDʀᴇᴀᴍᴇʀs

Lᴜᴋᴀ Zᴇss
ᴀᴋᴀ
Hᴇɪ Lᴇɪ
ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀғʟᴜɪᴅ (ᴅᴍᴀʙ)

Master Ryujin walked into the large courtyard of the nobles with Hei Lei in tow. Ryujin took his place at the right side of the courtyard and nodded to Hei Lei. Hei Lei stood in the center of the circle. The southern king, Aurelius had a vision and everyone gathered. Raffaele, Master Ryujin, Lilian, the court dancers, some villagers, the apprentices, everyone. Hei Lei wasn't sure what was going on and was about to call out to Ryujin when Raffaele slammed his tail onto the ground calling for order. Hei Lei's head throbbed and he saw everyone gasp as darkness puffed out of him like mist and his sparks of lightning flashed black. It faded and Aurelius raised his voice.
"I have called you all here because I had foreseen a threat. This threat, is non other than our Azure King's apprentice, Hei Lei! His soul is being corrupted by his past life for he is reincarnated! Darkness will take him and we will all face tremendous power that we cannot hope to win against nor will our Hei Lei be able to come back after the memories surface!"

Everyone gasped and Raffaele nodded with a sly look, his chaotic side obviously pleased to hear of this then called for order.
"Aurelius," Raffaele spoke, "is there any way we may be able to prevent this?"

"If he can somehow purify his soul and come to terms with himself perhaps. But he must also want change and be able to change himself."

"Very well then, Hei Lei! This is now your task! I see the uncertainty and confusion in your heart. This is very sudden but you must go on this soul searching quest!" , Raffaele nodded and summoned Makoa, the guide that came from the heavens forward. Hei Lei nodded with complete obedience and watched as Makoa appeared and walked to him.

Makoa took his paws gently in hers and the world around them whirled about into a blur then when it stopped they were in a strange place.
"You were called Manus in this life." , she said in a soft voice.
"Manus?", he repeated confused. Makoa nodded and gestured out to a child at an orphanage,

"Watch carefully, for this is who you are...", her quiet voice had hints of sadness in it.
He watched himself as a child; starved and abused all the way to his teenage years when dark mages came and attacked the village and the orphanage. Miraculously he survived but the mages took interest in him after they peered at his memories and took him to a coliseum. There he was tortured every day as the mages, no, necromancers used him for their practice of the dark arts. He saw his fear, distrust, hate, malice, and anger grow each and every day. At first it was an abnormal amount from when he was a viscling and it slowly died down but because of this torture it festered like a infected wound. If he had ever died he was resurrected and the torture would continue, apprentices became masters that passed on and new necromancers replaced them and it became an endless and eternal cycle. Eventually the anguish and malice in him took form and changed him into a monster and leaked out creating something. It was darkness, pure darkness; a void, a cataclysm that had it's own will and it consumed the necromancers and anything that was near the coliseum, in this case, a village.

"We're almost done here.....we're almost done.", she said sensing his anxiety.

Time had passed and he saw a large pale dragon in armor and carried a spear, sword, and shield. He recognized that this dragon was a knight and a king from the armor but he noticed that the king's emblem was tainted with ink and understood that he lost his position as king. The knight trudged into the darkness alone and fought. The battle seemed short as the knight made his way deeper into the darkness. Then, that's when it happened, the knight had reached the very core of the darkness and Manus had risen and let out a demonic screech. They clashed for a long time but Manus defeated the knight and snuffed out the light in him. Instead of finishing the knight off Manus breathed out a concentrated cloud of darkness and watched as it settled onto the knight who writhed in pain, when it stopped the demonic knight stood then Manus collapsed, his soul sank into the Underworld.
Hei Lei watched in horror and Makoa made the world spin and blur as they moved on to the next step.

Hei Lei saw his future, almost a repeat of what he had seen; darkness spread everywhere and the world was in ruins. He weeped and Makoa had a grim expression. He looked at her and screamed, "Why? Why must this be? I have come to terms with my past, why is my fate still the same? I did as they asked!"

"Then change and repent. Now go Hei Lei!" Makoa's voiced boomed and everything whirled and became a blur again.

I was once named Manus in a past life, in my current life I am called Hei Lei. My real name has been earned for I had spent 9 years repenting, changing, and enduring hardships and had finally been able to turn the tables of my terrible fate. Now I am called Luka, Luka Zess, I am a medicine seller in the Village of Moonrain. I have many friends to list, my closest friends are the apprentices of the members of the council that called me out. I am also called the Dragon King of Black Thunder since I had completed my apprenticeship and became "Keeper of the Moon". The moon serves as a gateway and I serve the moon princess herself, Selene. On another note I also seem to have an admirer, her name's Pandora Jane, or PJ as they say. I can't chatter too long now for I have a date to attend to.

PJ saw Luka and Wynsdrrawr walk out in the moonlight to the lake. They were on a date and her jealously flared trememdously. She watched Luka bow down to Wynsddrawr then she saw it, the wedding earrings, she couldn't bear anymore of this as Luka spoke:
"I'm so honored to have met you, I love you, so may I ask this, 'will you-?" A gust blew and his words were lost. Fog settled before PJ could see Rawr's expression for the answer.

Character roles:
Artorias - Pale Knight | Wynsdrrawr - Village Healer | Riskain - Ceasar's apprentice
Iwan - Raffi's apprentice | Ryujin - Azure King| Makoa - Heaven's Guide
Raffaele - Yin-Yang King | Aurelius - Phoenix King | Ceasar - Steward
Noah - Village Physician | Wyzenia - Aurelius's apprentice | Selene - Moon Princess
Pandora Jane - Stalker | Lochlyn - Dancer
Kishi - Dancer| Lilian - Tiger King

Credentials:
Coding by - tenlittlesoldierboys
Art:
xX - by EverdaleDreamers
Character Credits + Permissions:
- tenlittlesoldierboys
-lady lightwing.
- EverdaleDreamers

Last edited by maritime. on Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:49 am, edited 12 times in total.
maritime.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Omosky » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:34 pm

My goodness. <3
Omosky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Radio Wolf » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:08 pm

Username -Anonymous Wolf
Name -Sheige
Gender -Male
Impress Me-
88 Radium Ra
89 Actinium Ac
90 Thorium Th
91 Protactinium Pa
92 Uranium U
93 Neptunium Np
94 Plutonium Pu

English-Lighting Storm
Russian-Освещение Сторм
Spanish-Tormenta eléctrica
Latin-Moriar Music
Last edited by Radio Wolf on Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image
Radio Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fox, » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:21 pm

danggggg he's a hottie! great job howling rip I need sleep too, I stayed up until 1 ;(

hello!

im fox, and im not on too often at all.
check out my viscets

Fox,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cvpidxpng » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:29 pm

Rip me
Mark
❤❤
cvpidxpng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elliott. » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:49 pm

Res -

- Goes by Zoe
- Storm spirit, can control the wind and rain
- Once a princess
they/he/she.
leo sun, scorpio moon, sag rising.
discord: ihrtdcoms#4444
stars.
elliott.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverSamurai » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:11 am

Username - SilverSamurai
Name - Shiki
Gender - male

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

How do I explain it when I don't know what to say

What do I do now - so much has changed

Nothing I have ever known - has made me feel this way
Nothing I have ever seen - has made me want to stay

[ 1k story limit ] [ 200 for facts/extras/coding ]
"But you have to! It's you were chosen to-" "What if I don't want to. I've never wanted this, why can't you understand that?" "You don't have a choice is this, Shiki. It's already been decided that you will-" "I don't need this, and I don't need you."

- grew up in an aristocratic family; Shiki's father was killed by his now step-father, who married his mother into the aristocratic lineage.
- Shiki is heir to the family title, and was raised to prepare him for such.
- runs away the day he was to receive his title and doesn't know anything about the outside world.
- awkward and scared, somewhat stuck up and expectant of others from being raised as a noble.

_________________________________________[826/1200]_________________________________________________

Fog clouded my vision as the world blurred past me. My feet heavy, but I can’t stop. Not now, not after what I’ve just done. I don’t dare look over my shoulder, if the servants are after me, then they’ll never find me. I skidded around a corner, not knowing where I’m going in the unfamiliar village, but not caring. I just have to find somewhere to get away.
Dust kicked up in clouds as I ran faster and harder than I ever thought possible. My thoughts raced just as fast as my legs were moving, and I’m sure how much longer I can keep this up. Tears pricked at the corners of my monotone-colored eyes, but I didn’t care. It was too late to care. Before I knew it, I slammed into something and toppled to the ground with it. Scrambling to my feet, I realized with shock that it was another viscet, though she looked… different. Well, I’ve never seen an outside viscet before, but I didn’t know what to expect. I took a step backwards, but my shaky legs gave out under my thin form. Her eyes went wide as she took in my appearance, and I couldn’t help but feel a bit self-conscious under her gaze. My blood ran cold the moment she spoke, “You… why are you outside your temple? Aren’t you the heir to-“ I cut her off quickly, tears welled in my eyes once more as I tried to explain myself with a shaky breath, “I-I don’t… No. Well, yes, I am. But not anymore. I don’t want to. I don’t want….” I couldn’t continue. The more I tried to put a voice to my racing thoughts, the more I felt myself breaking apart. Was it selfish to run? I was only thinking about what I wanted. I don’t want that, I never did. But that’s all I was raised for, what am I for wasting all that time and effort? I’m a failure. I never wanted this…

“Hey,” The female began softly, bending down to my now shaking form and placing a warm hand on my shoulder. I tensed at the touch, but eased into it after a moment. It wasn’t something I’ve ever felt before, but it felt… nice. Physical contact with others was strictly prohibited in the temple, deemed as unnecessary and a pointless show of affection. As the world seemed to be crumbling around me, realization hit me like a brick. Here I am, outside of the temple I spent my whole life in, without a purpose. I feel small, weak, confused. Without a purpose. …Free?
A careful paw wiped at the tears staining my face and raised my head gently, and I looked into her yellow eyes that were filled with concern. “Calm down, you’re alright. You’re going to be ok,” She helped me back to my feet and brushed some dust off my fur before continuing, “What’s wrong?”

I told her everything. How my father was killed and my mother was married into the aristocratic family. How I was chosen to be my new father’s heir. How my entire life was dedicated to that one thing. That I’m… scared. That I don’t want it; I never wanted it, but don’t know what else to do. She sat next to me and listened to every word I cried out until my voice became whispered sobs once more. “Well, what do you want?” Confused, I only stared at her until she explained her question further, “What is it that you want. You know what you don’t want, but what is it that you do want?” I looked down, tears threatening to fall once more. What do I want? Wouldn’t that be selfish? But… ‘I… I don’t know…” I started, my voice small, “I don’t know about anything outside the temple… I don’t know what I want. I don’t know what I should do now…” The female put her hand on my shoulder and smiled at me, it was a strange and foreign gesture to me, but I welcomed it. Her voice was as soft as her touch, “For now, do you need a place to stay?”

It’s been two months since then, and I’ve found out a lot about this new world around me, but even more about myself. It’s nothing I’ve ever known, but I’m not scared. Not anymore, thanks to Notus. The female who helped me back to my feet became my closest friend. Well, my only friend. Relationships within the temple weren’t exactly allowed. I’m learning about this world; the real world. It’s absolutely amazing. So vast and limitless, how could anyone choose just one thing to do with their life? There’s so much to do, so much to see. That’s what I want, I decided; to do a bit of everything. I may not be good at it, but I’ll try my best to have a real purpose in my life.

Last edited by SilverSamurai on Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:24 pm, edited 14 times in total.

Yo, I'm Silver and like talking with people and making new friends.
I enjoy music, birds, anime/manga, video games, and art. Feel free to send over a message whenever if you'd like to chat!

A lot is happening right now, but I'm doing my best

"I fell apart, but got back up again,"
SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me