Artist Rodii [gallery]
Time spent 53 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Sparrow -Chapter 11, Book 1-

Postby Rodii » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:25 pm

Sparrow
Chapter 10 --- Chapter 12

Chapter 11 --- Easy Come, Easy Go

Sparrow and Mono managed to put out the fire, but the most of the forest was in ashes. They tried, and they did their best. Maybe their best wasn't enough, or too much..

Mono walked up to Sparrow. "Thanks for the wings. I see yours have grown. And so have you. Have too many strawberries, have you Sparrow?" He smiled at her. Sparrow stared at him, her expression blank. Then she growled,
"What do you mean I've grown? I know my wings have grown, but I've grown? What is that supposed to mean? Are you saying I'm fat? Are you saying -- are you saying that I'm.. I'm gonna have pups?" Sparrow passed out.

---------------------------

"Sparrow, Sparrow, wake up! Yes, Sparrow. I love you, Sparrow. And.. I think I should have told you that before I ran off, because I think I hit you one too many times flying.. Sparrow. I'm sorry and I really love you Sparrow." Mono whimpered, inside the cave. Sparrow woke up in a daze.
"What? You love me?"
"Yes, Sparrow. I love you."
"Puppies?"
"I think so. Is your stomach hard?"
Sparrow rubbed her stomach. She felt her heart sink. 'Puppies? She was old enough.. but puppies? She loved him, but puppies? Puppies! Wow, her own little Sparrows. Wow, puppies.. puppies!' she thought with mixed emotions. She hugged Mono. "Puppies! Oh, Mono I love you too!" She licked his cheek. She was so excited! Or was she?

About two weeks later, Sparrow and Mono were walking around outside. Sparrow did feel fat, and had been wondering why it was getting so hard to fly.
"I bet the puppies will be due any day now, Mono. I feel huge!" Sparrow laughed. Mono laughed with her. I wonder how many you'll have. Five or six would be fun, or even seven!" Sparrow's eyes got large. "Oh no, not that many, maybe two or three. Heck, I'd even be pleased with one..."

"Ah! Push, Sparrow, push! He's almost out! Come on, one more big one!" Mono screamed. Sparrow was having the puppies! She couldn't take the pain. She yelped, pushed, and it came out. Mono licked it, broke the sack and cord, and licked it again. It was golden brown with little wings like Sparrow used to have. It had smaller ears like him, and white ears like Sparrow.
"Ahh!! There's another! I'm pushing! Ah, it's out." She sighed relief. "No more pain, and my stomach is flat. Wow, that wasn't as hard as I thought! Let's have more kids!" Sparrow joked. She did the same thing Mono did. This pup was golden gray, more to Sparrow's fur color, with a grey ring around it's eye, same color as Sparrow's fur, and small chibi wings like his sibling. They checked the genders. The lighter one was actually female. The darker one was male. Mono looked at Sparrow worriedly.
"Um honey, you better look at him. He doesn't look to good, and he isn't breathing.." Mono moaned. Sparrow walked over to the pup, giving the girl to Mono. She stared at it. She pressed her paw on it. It was cold.. Sparrow screamed.
"What?! This isn't fair! What did you do to him?" she fell over crying, then Mono put down the pup and just walked out.
"Mono, where are you going this time? Mono? Mono! Wait, don't go!" She ran outside, and he was gone. She was alone. Again. She couldn't believe it for a second. Sparrow howled for Mono, but instead the little girl squeaked from inside the cave. Sparrow headed back inside. For a second, she thought that the cave was cold, and the little boy would squeak too. He never did. She licked her little girl, warming her up.
"I need to name you. You're the only thing I have left.."

Well, ya. Bad and sad, I know. But you get to name the new puppy! The little girl is shown in the picture. Pick some names, and the winner will be chosen soon! Like, mega soon. So if you read this, please ask your friends to read it too!

Rodii © 2010
Last edited by Rodii on Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImageImage

Rodii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sparrow -Chapter 11, Book 1-

Postby DrawingMongoose » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:46 pm

How about Life? or Sam? Or Sara? Or Light?
Namida no nai sekai nimo sono hashi wa kakari masu ka ?
Kabe ni kizamareta rakugaki wa dareka no ji ni yoku niteta
Kanashimi wo toozakeru koto de kimi wa hashi wo kakeyou to shita
Keredo ima kasa wo sutete me wo tsuburu
DrawingMongoose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sparrow -Chapter 11, Book 1-