Escape from Askaban (Hogwarts RP) *Accepting!*

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Escape from Askaban (Hogwarts RP) *Accepting!*

Postby Enbizaka » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:12 am

The rain roared down to the Hogwarts ground. Sirius Black, and a few others, wondering around the dark Hogwarts floors. "Watch out for Peeves and Filch!" came a worried voice. It was James Potter. He may have been a brave boy but he was a boy that didnt want to be caught.
"Aw' dont worry 'bout it!" came another voice. That was Sirius Black. James and Sirius, at the dark Hogwarts grounds, they used to wonder about with Remus Lupin, as their animal form, Remus was bitten when he was young by a werewovle. There was nothing that could cure him, he turned into a werewovle as soon as the moon came out. He roamed around with James and Sirius.
But why? Where? You ask.
Your soon going to find out....

If you have not seen the book or the movie of 'Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Askaban' Please ask for help if you want any help on bits of the train/Hogwarts etc.
This is set AS the book, so if you want any help of it, please ask.

Some people can be Askaban people(Sirius Black, Peter, etc), you can make up your own charries aswell. You can also be in Hogwarts, but we are ALL in 3rd year. You can pretend to be Hogwarts people aswell you just cant make them(If you cant understand that, I mean you can only make 3rd years, that YOU are. But you can also PLAY Hogwarts people). You can also be Ron,Hermione,Lupin,Harry,Snape,Malfoy,Lavander,Dumbledore,Luna,Peeves etc
This is set in Team's era. So, there's Harry Potter, Hermione, Ron, Lavender etc

~ Rules
1. Keep everything PG13. Even magic.
2. Romance is allowed. Everything PG13, and no mateing obviously. Flirting/Kissing/Snogging, is allowed.
3. No text talk please ^^
4. Please do not talk in (()) all the time. Only use (()) If you want to talkabout the RP.
5. If I'm not online please dont go any more then 2 pages. I do not want to close this RP for no being able to catch up -.-
6. If you have a crush. Please do not keep 'hogging' the person all the time. Let them speak to other people.
7. Do not be shy all the time. You cannot go through this RP without talking to someone.
8. If you do not post in a week. Sorry. *Waves* Bye bye.
9. 4 charries per person.
10. As says in rule 6. Do not hog the person. Also, do not make them kissy kissy kissy, snog snog snog.
11. Do not post anymore then 6 lines. People do not want to be reading it all then when they post millions of other people post in front and they have to read it all over again.
12. No I'm not a robot. Just want a fair RP ^^

Form for Askaban person;
Code: Select all
Name:
Age(Up to 50):
Crime:
Looks: (Picture or write)
Personality:
How do they feel about going to Askaban?:
Crush: (Not really needed for a Askaban person xD)
Other:

Form for Hogwarts 3rd year;
Code: Select all
Name:
Age(Has to be 13):
Wand type:
Blood(Muggle-born/Half-blood/Pure-blood):
House:
Family(You must have a family):
Looks:
Personality:
Crush: (Doesn't have to have one):
Other:

Please delete everything I've done in (brackets)

My forms;
Name: Grace Mills
Wand type: Fifteen inches, dark willow, two unicorn hairs.
Blood: Muggle
House: Griffindor:
Family: Sally(Mother-Muggle) - Ethan(Father-Muggle) - Carrie(7 year old sister-Muggle)
Looks: Image{Grace doesn't have the red thing on her head)
Personality: Grace can be shy but once you get to know her she's a firey soul with a lot of heart. She can be romantic at times but is normally shy and sweet at another. Her mood can change quite quickly if you offence her or call her a mudblood.
Crush: ~Open. Anyone can be her crush. Just plop it in your form.

Name: Carter 'Cart' Jones
Wand type: Fourteen inches, willow, one dragon tail.
Blood: Half
House: Ravenclaw
Family: Lucy(Mother-Witch) - Sam(Father-Muggle) - Richard( 2 year old brother- Muggle) - Millie (13 year old sister-Witch)
Looks: Image(Please tell me if I'm not aloud to use this img)
Personality: Carter is a smart and charming boy who thinks he has a lot to learn. He's got a lot of pranks from Fred and George, and normally takes the role of pranking Ron when he's at the Great Hall. He can be shy at times but acts cool and never gives up.
Crush: ~Open.

Name: Ron Weasly
Wand type: Fourteen inches, willow, unicorn hair.
Blood(Muggle-born/Half-blood/Pure-blood): Pure
House: Griffindor
Family(You must have a family): Molly(Mother) - Aurther(Father) - Ginny(Sister) - Fred(Big brother) - George(Big brother) - Percy(Big brother) - Bill(Big brother) - Charile (Big brother)
Looks: - Cant find.
Personality: Funny, can be stupid at times. His wand was once broken but was bought a new one. He is sometimes annoyed by the fact everyone calls him 'Red-head' but he knows about that
Crush: (Doesn't have to have one): - open
Other: -

Name: Jamie Calls
Age(Up to 50): 49
Crime: Murdering 40 muggles with a single spell. Also, he was exspelled from Hogwarts on his second year for killing a student.
Looks: .... Black hair, ummm .... what a normal person looks like ...? Wears black clothes, jacket, shoes. etc. Nothing much else....
Personality: - Cruel at first. Although, he can get very angry if you say something bad about his so-called family.
How do they feel about going to Askaban?: Seven words. He almost broke the whole place down.
Crush: Open.
Other: -

Please Post! I spent HOURS doing this!
Last edited by Enbizaka on Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
--
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
---| hi | hi | hi | hi | hi | hi |
╭──────────────────╮
╰──────────────────╯

I can't make a pretty signature help
Enbizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Escape from Askaban (Hogwarts RP) *Accepting!*

Postby Enbizaka » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:50 am

Houses

Name/Age/Gender

Griffindor

Grace Mills/13/Female

Damien Shaw/13/Male

Nate Shaw/13/Male

Ron Weasly/13/Male

Meav O'Brian/13/Female

Selene Sohma/13/Female

Ravenclaw

Carter Jones/13/Male

Lynn Johnson/13/Female (Will be taken off the list if she doesnt post by next week!)

Lissa Black/13/Female

Breldon Harley/13/Male

Hufflepuff

Adrienne Matthews/13/Female

Slytherin

Proteus Keller/13/Male

Askaban
Name/Age/Gender/Crime

Ashley O'Brian/35/Female/Preformed Avada Kedavra on a muggle who tried to murder another muggle.

Annette Flyre/30/Female/Tortured and murdered, both muggle and wizards

Jamie Calls/49/Male/Murdered 40 muggles with a single spell. Also, he was exspelled from Hogwarts on his second year for murdering a stewdent.
Last edited by Enbizaka on Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:22 am, edited 12 times in total.
--
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╭──────────────────╮
╰──────────────────╯

Enbizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoldєdPapєrHєarts » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:11 am

Name: Damien Shaw
Wand type: 14 inches, Cherry(wood), Pheonix Tail-feather.
Blood:Half-blood
House:Griffindor
Family:Jade(Mother-Muggle) Jason(Father-Wizard) Nate(Twin brother-Wizard)
Looks:Image(The one in the back)
Personality: He somtimes acts out in class with his brother, but other than that he is pretty quiet. He isn't shy, though, seeing as he likes to meet new people.
Crush: None, yet. Open.
Other:

Name: Nate Shaw
Wand type: 16 inches, Oak(wood), Pheonix tail-feather.
Blood:Half-blood
House:Griffindor
Family:Jade(Mother-Muggle) Jason(Father-Wizard) Damien(Twin brother-Wizard)
Looks:(Picture above, the one in the red.)
Personality: He tends to act out in class. He has the brains to get good grades, but since he always jokes/messes around, he somtimes gets bad grades. He can be a flirt somtimes.He is often scolded by teachers/professors for how he acts.
Crush: None, open.
Other:

(Is this okay?)
Last edited by FoldєdPapєrHєarts on Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

I used to be Sєt.Mє.Frєє.

I folded a million paper hearts,
for every moment my
heart has belonged to you.

My Fursona
My Fanfiction
My Formspring
My Wattpad
My Quiz

ImageImageImage

FoldєdPapєrHєarts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf_Fang_13 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:21 am

Name: Lynn Johnson
Age(Has to be 13): 13
Wand type: Willow, 10 ¼”, Hippogriff Talon
Blood: Muggle-born
Family: Gabriel (Father, muggle), Iris (Mother, muggle)
Looks:
Personality: Lynn is shy and soft spoken. She is very intelligent for her age, but most people don't know that because she doesn't talk much. She is very quiet and shy and only talks when she needs to. She is kind hearted and will help anyone in need no matter the cost. She always either has her head in the clouds or her nose in a book. She tends to stutter when she gets nervous.
Crush: Open
Other: None
~ Call Me Fang ~

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Friends are like potatoes. You eat them and then they die"
Wolf_Fang_13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Enbizaka » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:51 am

(( Accepted! As soon as there is about 2 more people, we can start. By the way. Changing it to 4 charrie per person ^^ ))
--
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╭──────────────────╮
╰──────────────────╯

Enbizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fantasy100 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:10 pm

Name: Proteus Keller
Wand type: 12 1/2" Larch, dragon heartstring. Whippy but substantial.
Blood: Half-blood
House: Slytherin
Family(You must have a family): His father, Edmund Keller, is a pureblood from a very ancient family. His mother is a muggle-born, but most people do not realize this at first.
Looks: Proteus is tall and thin, but very strong. He has dark brown hair, almost black, that is cut in such a way that makes him look formal and rebellious at the same time. He has light brown eyes and pale skin. His bearing and good-looks make him a natural ladies' man.
Personality: He has a cold demeanor and formal manner that makes him seem stand-offish. He prefers to make snide remarks rather than jeer like some Slytherins. He has a definite rebellious streak that often gets him into serious trouble. He also is the kind of guy that you don't imagine girls liking him one year, then they throw themselves all over him the next.
Crush: Whomever likes him.
Other: Here's his pic:

Name: Ashley O'Brian
Age(Up to 50): 35
Crime: She preformed the Avada Kedavra curse on a muggle who tried to murder another muggle.
Looks: Willowy and fair, Ashley O'Brian's face still holds traces of beauty. She has pale blonde hair, green eyes, and a formerly gorgeous face.
Personality: She is quiet and scheming. She plans to break out, the only thing fueling her life is her daughter.
How do they feel about going to Askaban?: She didn't want to go at all. Nobody does...
Crush: (Not really needed for a Askaban person xD) Her dead husband.
Other: Her daughter, Meav, visits her on holidays. Half Veela

Name: Meav O'Brian
Wand type: 10 1/4" long, elegant rowan wand. It has a core of veela hair.
Blood: Half Blood/Pureblood
House: Gryffindor
Family(You must have a family): Ashley O'Brian
Looks: She is about average height, with long red hair that is always loose and large hazel eyes. Her nose is slightly upturned and she has a dusting of freckles across her nose.
Personality: She has a famously short temper and packs a nasty punch. Most people don't see through this facade into the real Meav. She is truly very hurt, insecure, and shy.
Crush: (Doesn't have to have one): Damien
Other: Part Veela. Has silvery blonde hair naturally, but dyes it red.
fantasy100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rockteller » Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:51 pm

Name: Annette Flyre
Age(Up to 50): 30
Crime: Torture and mrder of both muggles and wizards
Looks: (Picture or write) Tall, with long dark dark brown hair, cold, dark blue eyes that are now dull, formerly very pretty, but such a long time in Azkaban has taken away most of that.
Personality: She used to be rather talkative but has hardly spoken a word in Azkaban, she's rather cold and uh... evil-ish.
How do they feel about going to Askaban?: She feels bad about it, but not about what she has done.
Crush: (Not really needed for a Askaban person xD) uh.... none......
Other: none

Name: Lissa Black
Age(Has to be 13): 13
Wand type: 13 3/4 inches, yew wood with draon heartstrings
Blood(Muggle-born/Half-blood/Pure-blood): Pureblood
Family(You must have a family): Sister: Misty Black(pureblood) Mother: Rowena Black( pureblood) Father: Unknown, but whoever he was he was a pureblood
Looks: Tall and thin with long black hair and blue eyes, I'm working on drawing a picture
Personality: Reserved, and a Slytherin at heart. She often says that she was just too smart to be a Slytherin. (that doesn't make her like total genius though, she just tends to brag a little)
Crush: (Doesn't have to have one): none yet
Other: Typically, when I rp her, she's related to Sirius, which I guess she is but, not directly, she's just in the same family ( the Black family)
Currently trading many old duplicates. Looking for most pets between 2011 and early 2017. Trading for collection. Feel free to send trade offers!
Rockteller

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Enbizaka » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:45 am

(( Everyone is accepted! Start from walking onto the train! If Askaban person, start from waking up! ))

Grace wandered around the compartments untill she found one. It was rather damp and smelt of oil. She stood up and walked into another compartment. This one, was fine. Although it didnt smell of oil. She picked up a book from her suitcase and poked her nose into it, reading it. The title of the book was called 'A History of Magic' that she had gotton in Diagon Alley. She was starting Muggle Studieos this year aswell. Just to see what it's like.

Carter walked onto the train waving to his mother and sister. His father, and little brother, were Muggle, so they couldnt be here at the moment. He walked into a compartment that had a sleeping teacher inside. Carter looked at the teacher with a very puzzled face. He stayed by the door, incase he woke up.

Ron walked very slowly onto the train, as he was being pushed by his family. Ginny,Fred,George and Percy. He snorted loudly and stumbled onto the train. As wanting to see Harry and Hermione again, he walked around the train, trying to see if they were in a compartment already.

(( If anyone wants to bump into them, or go in their compartments, you are welcome to ))

Jamie snarled as he woke up to a Dementor making a loud clatter to wake everyone up, the Dementors were not a treat to be woken up to. He rubbed his face looking out at the outside. He longed to go back and see whats out there. Even it was for a moment. Jamie shook the thought out of his mind, and carried on walking over to a seat.
--
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╭──────────────────╮
╰──────────────────╯

Enbizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoldєdPapєrHєarts » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:57 am

Nate stepped onto the train, pulling his trunk behind him. He glanced around, then looked back at his brother who was still talking to their family. He rolled his eyes. "C'mon Damien! Get on the train!" He called over to his brother loudly. He loosely folded his arms across his chest and waited for his brother to come over.

Damien looked over at his brother with a scowl, then he quickly said goodbye to his parents. He turned, pulling his trunk behind him, and walked over to his brother. He climbed onto the train slowly, shoving his brother out of the way. "You're so impatient." He muttered under his breath as he walked through the train, looking for an empty compartment.

I used to be Sєt.Mє.Frєє.

I folded a million paper hearts,
for every moment my
heart has belonged to you.

My Fursona
My Fanfiction
My Formspring
My Wattpad
My Quiz

ImageImageImage

FoldєdPapєrHєarts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Enbizaka » Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:03 am

Grace poked her head out of the compartment door, she snorted loudly seeing that it was only two boys. She dropped her book, then banging her head on the compartment door trying to get back in. Not a good way to start school.

Carter hummed loudly as trying to wake the teacher up. He walked boredly over to his suitcase "R.S. Lupin" it said. His name was Lupin then. Carter shrugged to himself and sat back down humming a tune.

(( Cant think of anything else to write for the other two ))
--
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╭──────────────────╮
╰──────────────────╯

Enbizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes