_The Social-

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

_The Social-

Postby horsesareme101 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:54 am

~~+~~+~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~+~~+~~

What A Life

The city of New York consist of the rich and the poor. The city is seperated into two parts. The ghetto and the upper part of town is what they are called. They even go to two different schools. But what will happen when these two social classes are forced to all go to one school? It's a sad thing to say but the rich looks down upon the poor. But will that all change? There is also a dance coming, the fall dance.

Rules!

1. No powerplaying.
2. Be nice to other players.
3. I CAN add more rules later if I have to!
4. Please use grammer!!!
5. No anime characters please.
6. Follow all of Tess' rules!
7. Do NOT continue when im offline.

Character Sheets!

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Apperance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Rich Or Poor:[/b]
[b]Crush/Spouse:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

The Characters!

Name:Tasmin Allie Jenkins
Looks: Image
Personality:Tasmin is very clever,outgoing and has alot of attuide. Usually she is mean and stubbern, but she can be nice and only few discover that. Tasmin is very independent and she is alos very confident. When living in the ghetto you have to be tough. But know she is finding out that she dosnt need to be all that tough anymore.

History: My parents divorced when I was six years old. My father was thrown into jail a month later for robbery. When didnt hear from him intill I was ten years old. I will always remember my mother's voice on the phone. My dad had called to tell her that he had just gotten out of jail. He had no where to go and he needed help. My mom refused him, she would not let him hurt her or me anymore. So she ended a converstation with a firm "Dont ever call here agian" and then just like that she hung up. My mother swore she would never got re-married. Until she met Jack Jenkins. He pleased her and he fit her customs and must have's perfectly. They got married in a matter of one month. I was the maid of honor. Jack may be nice to my mother, he may have fooled her. But he did not fool me and he will never get my full love.
Rich Or Poor:I was poor until my mother married Jack.
Crush/Spouse:Open
Other: Nope.

horsesareme101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: _The Social-

Postby horsesareme101 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:02 am

ooc:Bump
horsesareme101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Karne de Saintclaire » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:07 am

Username: Karne
Name: Marik Ishtar
Apperance: Image (The left one^^)
Personality: a bit wild, often thinks about an own family, sometimes lives more in virtually Realities than the real reality
History: He lives alone since he was sixteen years old, he had not had a lucky childhood. With the help of a judge he got his own habitation, but still has to go to school. In all the trouble he missed a years, so that he has not to go this summer.
Rich Or Poor: At the border, but more poor than rich.
Crush/Spouse: Open.
Other: He has no child, although there is one on the pic.
Last edited by Karne de Saintclaire on Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Karne de Saintclaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horsesareme101 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:13 am

ooc:Accepted.
horsesareme101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smileee » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:14 am

Username: xx_Keira_xx
Name: Alexis Fee
Apperance: Image
Personality: Sweet, Funny, Outgoing, She can be mean when she wants too, Kind, and Energetic, and shes Clever.
History: She lost her Mom in a car wreck when she was 10. So she just haves her dad. She got sent to this school when she was 15. She doesn't get to she her Dad alot cause of business jobs.
Rich or Poor: Rich.
Crush or Spouse: Open
Other: N/A

ѕмιle αɴd тнe world ѕмιleѕ wιтн yoυ!
αѕ yoυ cαɴ тell ι love тo ѕмιle! ツ
♥✝ι'м α proυd cнrιѕтιαɴ!
ι love ɢod wιтн αll мy нeαrт & ѕoυl✝♥

I used to be xx_Keira_xx but now I'm Smileee and Mods please don't Bann me! My Sister MysticeMare94 and Skittless my cousin sometimes use my computer.
Smileee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horsesareme101 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:56 am

ooc:Accepted.
horsesareme101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Wonderwall » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:07 pm

Username: Kindrago14
Name: Leighton Giovanni Van Hansen "Lee"
Appearance: Image
Personality: Lee's a wild child who would love nothing more than to hear teachers running after him, screaming angrily or the furious reaction on the principal's face after something he did. This guy loves to take risks and is very devious, not to mention a huge dare devil. He's pretty friendly though, and tries to socialize with everyone, even the poor kids.
History: Lee was born rich with his father being a famous Dutch billionaire. Sadly, he lost his mother when she gave birth to him so he has no siblings. He does, however, own several dogs, six to be exact; Two Dobermans, a German Shepherd, a Border Collie and two Golden Retrievers. He also drives a cherry red Ferrari F430 Spider, a gift from his father.
Rich Or Poor: Rich
Crush/Spouse: Open
Other: He's art of the Football team.

Username: Kindrago14
Name: Andrew Benedict Adams
Appearance: Image
Personality: Andrew's a pessimist but he's not really that negative about everything. He just likes to make sure everyone knows the downside to anything they have delusions about. He's friendly though but he just doesn't like having too many friends and he doesn't like rich people, mainly 'cause most of them look down on and make fun of him and his friends. He also has an explosive temper and won't hesitate to beat the living crap out of anyone who agitates him.
History: Andrew has always been poor. His parents both came from rich families from Florida but ran away together when they were teenagers and ended up poor in New York. He has six younger siblings, Luna, Martin, Kayla, Robbie, Justin and Paul, so he works as a part time waiter to help his parents support them.
Rich Or Poor: Poor
Crush/Spouse: Open
Other: None
Last edited by ~Wonderwall on Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Wonderwall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horsesareme101 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:48 pm

ooc: Accepted, but please change your pics. so we can see them. They are not working. Thanks.
horsesareme101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Wonderwall » Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:46 pm

OOC: Fixed Lee's pic^^
~Wonderwall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smileee » Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:51 pm

ooc: When do you think we can rollplay?

ѕмιle αɴd тнe world ѕмιleѕ wιтн yoυ!
αѕ yoυ cαɴ тell ι love тo ѕмιle! ツ
♥✝ι'м α proυd cнrιѕтιαɴ!
ι love ɢod wιтн αll мy нeαrт & ѕoυl✝♥

I used to be xx_Keira_xx but now I'm Smileee and Mods please don't Bann me! My Sister MysticeMare94 and Skittless my cousin sometimes use my computer.
Smileee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me