Summon [A one of a kind RP, semi-literate RP]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Summon [A one of a kind RP, semi-literate RP]

Postby LadyOfSilverRobes » Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:30 am

A figure pulled a white strip of cloth over a bright blue marking on her forehead. The white figure definatly stood out in the Forest of Shadows. Pain from the suffering spirits sung every moving part of her body. She wrapped her bloodied arms and rested against a tree. Her tan feathery wings folded around her as a snow storm began to brew.

[Rules]
*ALL of Tess's rules apply((God-mod, power-play, perfect-charcters, etc.))
*Keep the genders some-what ever
*I will not say if you were approved, if you ask you will be unapproved
*Stay active, if you don't post withen 14 days of your last post you wioll be banned and no allowed to resign up((I understan if no one has posted since or if your waiting for someoneelse to post))
*Don't do anything that would make me have to make more rules
*Have fun :D
Last edited by LadyOfSilverRobes on Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Feed the Hungery at Free rice.com By awsnering a few simple educational questions.
Image-Let Abby bring you to my Farm
ImageImage
HA new generation in camp Half BloodH
Aqua
'This is a PEN!' -Percey Jackson

ImageImageImage
LadyOfSilverRobes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Referance Sheet

Postby LadyOfSilverRobes » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:37 am

The Summon Referance Sheet
Summon Beast: A race of humans who can shapeshift into one animal of their choice. All have a blue marking of somesort somewhere on their body. The shoulder, forehead, ankle, upper/lower arm, or lower leg are the most common places. Summon beasts have a power over an element corresponding to their animal form. Bird to air, fish to water, phoenixes to fire, dragons to earth etc. Summon beasts have a strong connection with spirits of the elements. If Darkness or filth affects the spirits in the area a summon beast would feel pain that varies depending on how much the Spirits are being affected.
Summoner: A Normal human with a magical talent. Summoners wear a four tipped star somewhere, anckel, wrist, hair, neck etc. This star draws power from the Spirits to use as a magical attack of some-sort. The product of the is tiny amounts of Darkness and Filth. Summoners create Summon Beasts as partners or assistants, yet some use them to connect with the spirits and draw power. A Summoner's arch-enemy would be a Kalacan.
Kalacan: Kalacans resemble elves, insted of pointed ears they end in a feather shaped strip of hair corrosponding to their element. Red hair for fire, blue hair for water, green for earth etc. Kalacan's are naturally intune with the spirits. They can use magic to calm them, or ask for assistance. Kalacan are the only know creature on Earth who know spells to clear Darkness and Filth from the spirits. Their natural enemies are the Summoners for when they began to conjuor the world the Summoners made the Kalacan move to remote places. They are rarely seen by Summoners. Most summoners belive the Kalacan are extinct.
Spirit: A spirit is usually seen as a ball of light corrosponding to it's element. The more spirits of the same element to stronger that type of magic is.
Darkness or Filth: A by-product of Summoner magic this affects spirits and causes them to act strangely.
Feed the Hungery at Free rice.com By awsnering a few simple educational questions.
ImageImage
Aqua

ImageImageImage
LadyOfSilverRobes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Summon [A one of a kind RP, semi-literate RP]

Postby LadyOfSilverRobes » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:00 pm

Cast of the RP
Summoners
Name/location of star/gender/account

Lucinda/neck/female/Digimon Dreamer
Dorain/upperarm/male/Moondancer

Summon Beasts
Name/element/creature/location of mark/account

Alia/air/NA/forehead/Me
Rika/lightning/griffon/upper left arm/Digimon Dreamer
Gabriel/light/snow leapord/right shoulder blade/Moondancer
lupa/fire/earth/wolf/right hand/wolfin

Kalacans
name/element/account

Kenai/Light/Moondancer

List of elements
Fire
Water
Earth
Air
Light
Dark
Lightning

Fourms
Summoner fourm

Code: Select all
[b]Summoner[/b]
Name:
Apperance:
History: opt.
Crush: opt.
Personatily:
Meelee weapon of choice:
Location of star:
Star decription:
Other:

Summon Beast fourm
[b]Summon Beast[/b]
Name:
Element:
Apperance:
Personatily:
Location of mark:
Description of mark:
How do they hide their mark: opt. ((When left blank they don't hide their mark))
Meelee weapon of choice:
Other:

Kalacan fourm
[b]Kalacan[/b]
Name:
Element:
Apperance:
Personatily:
Other:
Last edited by LadyOfSilverRobes on Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
Aqua

ImageImageImage
LadyOfSilverRobes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Enoch » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:42 pm

Summoner
Name: Lucinda
Apperance:
History: will rp out
Crush: open
Personatily: Quiet usually and is hard to trust others
Meelee weapon of choice: A staff
Location of star: Neck
Star decription: Ice blue
Other: none

Summon Beast
Name: Rika
Element: Lightning
Apperance: http://hogoshaneko.deviantart.com/art/A ... u-80616890
History: rp it out
Crush: open
Personatily: Cheerful and can put a smile on anyone's face. But it appears that inside, Rika, herself, is sad and can not make herself happy.
Location of mark: lower (right) arm
Description of mark: a cresant like shape with wave like lines that crawl up her arm from the cresant shape
How do they hide their mark: she wears bandages over the marked area of her arm
Meelee weapon of choice: Bow and Arrows
Other: Rika was created by Lucinda to be an assistant and to be used to connect with the spirits.
Enoch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moondancer » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:12 pm

(( unfinished. I'll write out the rest later))

Summoner
Name: Dorian
Apperance: Dorian has straight black hair that reaches almost down to his shoulders. He is average height and quite strong. He has brown eyes that are so dark that they often seem black, making him appear younger than he is.
Crush: opt: OPEN
Personatily:
Meelee weapon of choice:
Location of star: Upper arm
Star decription: Black in colour, a bit smaller than a fist
Other:

Summon Beast
Name: Gabriel
Element: light
Apperance: Gabriel is quite tall, around 6"2', and is quite well muscled. However, he is lightly built. HIs skin is naturally pale. His hair is a pale, ash blonde and makes a mop of curls on his head. He tends to wear it in a ponytail but a few strands always come loose and fall in front of his eyes, which are a pale hazel colour. He has a jagged scar running across his left cheek and over the bridge of his nose and he wears a ring with a family crest on his left hand. His hands are strangely delicate, with long fingers, but the palms are calloused and worn

Animal form: http://snowleopards.files.wordpress.com ... -20082.jpg
Personatily: Gabriel is a very quiet and withdrawn guy. He tends to prefer being alone as he's never sure how to deal with people. Despite being very sweet in nature and kind to his friends, he finds it hard to get close to people. He loves playing the violin and his violin is one of his most prized posessions. He smokes rather frequently and he has a strong French accent that gets thicker if he gets angry or sad. He does, sometimes slip into French without realizing it. He can lock away his emotions without a second though, making it hard for people to know what he's thinking or feeling if he doesn't want them to
Location of mark: right shoulder blade
Description of mark: Thin, twisting lines starting from his shoulder blade and going down to his mid-back, curling around each other and coming together to form the shape of a wing.
How do they hide their mark:
Meelee weapon of choice: Scythe
Other:

Kalacan
Name: Kenai
Element: light
Apperance: Kenai has white hair that goes a little past his shoulders. It is almost always tied in a braid. He is tall but agile. His face is very angular but handsome and his eyes are pale grey in colour but can appear stormy if he gets angry. They seem to glow faintly in the dark. His skin is pale but still in dark contrast to his hair. He is quite tall, around 6 ft, but has a remarkable ability to blend into the background.

Personatily: Kenai is ver quiet and patient. It's very hard to make him angry but, if you do, he can be terrifying. He loves being in sunlight nature and feels closed in if he's inside for too long. He is full of energy and finds it hard to stand still for more than a few minutes. But, on occasion, he's been known to stand completely still for hours on end.
Other:
I am the sword in the darkness.
I am the watcher on the wall
I am the fire that burns against cold
The light that brings the dawn
The horn that wakes the sleepers
The shield that guards the realms of men
For this night, and all nights to come.

'Kill the boy, Jon Snow. Winter is almost upon us.
Kill the boy and let the man be born'

Moondancer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfin » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:52 am

Summon Beast
Name: Lupa
Element: Fire/Earth(I dunno which would suit a Wolf. I think they're like fire but they're Earth creatures)
Apperance: http://www.animalpicturesarchive.com/Ar ... 249679.jpg
Crush: Open
Personatily:
Lupa lives up to her name with her love of Wolves. She loves to be near them and is usually just in Wolf form because she loves to live like her favourite animal. Even though she usually acts more Wolf than Human she does have a girly side when she is around boys.
Location of mark: On her right hand.
Description of mark: A Blue swirl almost in the shape of the moon
How do they hide their mark:
Meelee weapon of choice: Own Wolfy Claws 8-)
Other: Nothing
Wolfin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Profiles of LadyOfSilverRobes for the RP Sumon

Postby LadyOfSilverRobes » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:49 am

((I feel we have enough members to start this RP.))

Summon Beast
Name: Alia
Element: air
Apperance: Alai stands at about five feet and seven inches, with pure white eyes and waist length blode hair. She has a medium build to her body, and is extremly slim. She wears an inlongated golden tunic that reaches her knees and tan leggings with leather laced boots that reach mid-calf. She has white feathered wings that have a wingspan of about eight feet.
History: will rp later
Personatily: Alia trusts no one, yet if you obtain her trust you've made a valuable ally who is extremly loyal and caring.
Location of mark: forehead
Description of mark: A series of swirls around a square with a dot in the center
How do they hide their mark: under a blue peice of cloth wrapped under her hair
Meelee weapon of choice: Long sword
Other: She has recently escaped a catherian<-Soon to be added to the referance post
ImageImage
Aqua

ImageImageImage
LadyOfSilverRobes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyOfSilverRobes » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:41 am

Alia dipped her hands into a stream. It was a clear mid-summer day, yet here wherever she was a light wind rustled the trees, her upper arm bled from shattered glass. She had wrapped cloth around it moments after she felt she had flown far enough.
Alia found a notch in a tree with extremly large leaves. She snapped a few branches off and lay them over the gap, then covered them with leaves. She lay down on the makeshift bed, it would have to do for some time until she could find perment shelter.
Last edited by LadyOfSilverRobes on Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Aqua

ImageImageImage
LadyOfSilverRobes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Enoch » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:47 am

Lucinda was walking on a forest path as she went to school. Behind her was a yellow/light blue giffon, its lightning sparks hitting the ground. The girl turned around. "I told you, you might want to turn into your human form for school... And fast."
Enoch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyOfSilverRobes » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:20 pm

Alia folded her wings sending a few leaves and feathers to the ground. She had heard a voice some five, six feet away. Great, less than a half day since escaping and I've attrancted a summoner. she though rolling her eyes and sliding down from the tree. Her left hand on the hilt of her sword. Her Summon mark on her forhead clearely visible.
ImageImage
Aqua

ImageImageImage
LadyOfSilverRobes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes