Meyer's Palace ~Royalty/Prince/Princess/Vampire Romance RP~

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Meyer's Palace ~Royalty/Prince/Princess/Vampire Romance RP~

Postby nivvin » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:09 am

Aires Johnson never believed she'd become popular, famous, rich, or anything. But on her seventeenth birthday, she got a letter in the mail from her great-grandmother saying she was royal and needed to go to the Meyer's Palace in Switzerland immeidiately. The letter also stated she could bring her five closest friends to the Palace to live as princesses. Three days later, the six girls took the soonest flight and when they arrived, Aires's great grandparents and older ancestors explained about Aire's family's line of royalty. Of course, Aires qould become a queen soon, making some friends jealous. But, it would be hard for Aires as she had to find someone to be a king in less than a year. And of course, the other princesses could always fall in love, too. There are princes from other castles..Lots can happen in modern day castles..Little does anyone know, there are hidden vampires there, too...

Rules

*no goddmodding.
*No powerplaying.
*no gary-sues.
*No mary-sues.
*no perfect people.
*No perfect people/vamps.
*Only have as many charries as you can handle.
*I'll only accept five vampires.
*I'll only accept five princesses.
*Be serious/realistic.
*Follow all of Tess's rules.
*Keep everything PG-13.
*Use correct spelling/grammar.
*3 sentances per post.
*Follow all of these rules!
*Stay active.
*Have fun!
*I have the right to kick you out.

Forms

Prince/Princess
Code: Select all
[b][i][u]
Name:
Crush:
BF/GF:
Personality:
Description:
History:
Siblings:
Details:(Peircings, what they usually wear, etc)
Most famous for doing:(Their habits)
Theme song:
Favorite Quote:
Other:[/u][/i][/b]

Vampire
Code: Select all
[b][i][u]
Name:
Personality:
Description:
History:
Details:
Crush:
BF/GF:
Theme song:
Favorite Quote:
Other:[/u][/i][/b]

Ranks

Queen:Aires Johnson ~Alys592~~Isn't crowned til end of rp~
King:Open
Princesses:(3 open)
Harmony
Mickey
Open
Open
Open
Princes:(6 open)
Open
Open
Open
Open
Open
Open
Vampires:(0 open)
Mickey
Karne
Evangiline
Kenre
Nicole

My Charries

Name:Aires Leah Johnson
Crush:Open
BF/GF:None
Personality:Aires has a slightly French mixed with Swedish accent, but she isn't too serious. Aires has always been and felt common and is a kindhearted person, not prissy or a snob, and she hates people who are. She takes care of her little sister and has been doing that since her little sister was two because her parents worked late.
Description:Image
You can't see her rings in the picture..
History:Aires is a pretty common person with nothing out of ordinary until her seventeenth birthday when she recieved the letter. Aires never really wanted to be famous or popular, but she thought it would be cool and didn't really have a choice, so she packed up and headed off to Switzerland.
Siblings:Her little sister Mkayla, or 'Mickey'
Details:Aires has a lip ring and two small circular nose rings. She usually wears a black tanktop and shorts around the castle and to sleep, but wears flair jeans and a tee shirt, usually with a picture of a dragon or mythical creature on it, when she leaves the house, and always wears her blonde hair in a bun.
Most famous for doing:Aires bites her lower lip often, and is used to the taste of metal from her lip ring. She also sticks the tip of her tongue through the small hole of her lip ring often, and also takes pictures. One thing her parents have often found her do is be asleep with the bed all mixmatched to look like a pallet hit by a tornado.
Theme song:Love Story~Taylor Swift
Favorite Quote:" Famous people are just like ordinary people,"
Other:None

Name:McKayla Emma Johnson
Personality:McKayla is a little strange compared to her sister, and Aires is the only one who knows she's a vampire. Too young to understand much, McKayla lets Aires take care of her and is used to not being around her parents, so leaving and going to the castle wasn't much of a big deal for her.
Description:Image
History:Unknown
Details:McKayla's skin is slightly pale and she has smaller fangs. She doesn't have many details because of her young age, but she does have a few. She has a few long marks on her arms and bite marks on her neck from the vampire who changed her, but she never shows them to anyone. McKayla wears her long brown hair straight and wears a plain tee shirt and jeans all the time.
Crush:Too young!
BF/GF:Too young!
Theme song:One Day You Will~Lady Antebellum
Favorite Quote:" Look what the cat dragged in,"

Plz join!
Last edited by nivvin on Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
nivvin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Meyer's Palace ~Royalty/Prince/Princess/Vampire Romance RP~

Postby Karne de Saintclaire » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:29 am

Name: Karne de Saintclaire
Personality: a bit wild, always hungry. He likes to discover new thinks and learn somethink. But at dirst he has to learn to controle his instincts and to trust them.
Description: Image
He has dark, relative short hair and always wears dark clothes.
History: He was a young prince who lived with his familie in the north of Germany. It was in the winter-holidays as they travelled to Switzerland for two weeks. It were two great weaks, but as they got into a castle Karne didn't stay by the group. He wanted to discover some places, which were more interesting. Doesn't looking around himself he got lost and into a trap, posed by Vampires. They drunk his blood, but with Fortune at his site he survived and became one of them.
Details: He can play flute, but that was in his human times. He always weares his hat, even hes not a pirate. He has no earrings or pircings, but a lot of amulets. His favourite one shows a dragon, fighting with a sword. The dragon has green stones as eyes and is made out off metal.
Crush: Open.
BF/GF: open.
Theme song: Saltatio Mortis - Varufen (Yes, I know, "Varulfen" is old swedish and means "Werewolf", but I think it belogs to my charakter, too^^ It's no official video, it's fanmade, but the son is original from saltatio.)
Favorite Quote: "Un assassin! Veux mourir?" (french for: "An Assassins! Will you die?") or "Nothing is true, Everything is permitted". Both from Assassins Creed.
Other: He loves the middleage and traditional music. Mostly he's at the side of the werewolves, so it is more a curse to be a vampire than a wolf. But what could he do? Life's to valuable to die now.
Last edited by Karne de Saintclaire on Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:37 am, edited 4 times in total.
Karne de Saintclaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maryritai » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:37 am

Name:Harmony Mcgavin
Crush:Open
BF/GF:Open
Personality:She is Shy and Sensitive.She only opens up to Aires and her other Friends.She can be Social but not very much talkative.She is also intelligent but she an be confident at times.She cares for her friends and for herself.
Description:Is pale and has brown eyes.She has long blonde hair.
History:NO telling
Siblings:Only Aires knows
Details:She usually wears casual tops and jeans.She is rarely ever wearing really hot dresses and clothes
Most famous for doing:For Being really helpful and kind.
Theme song:No Air~Chris brown and Jordan Sparks
Favorite Quote:~Life is Simple,So choose the right path~
Maryritai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nivvin » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:44 am

((I'm gonna post my intro while I wait))

Aires woke up in a fluffy, circular bed and blinked. She pushed some blonde hair behind her black and looked over out the window at the rising sun. Something was different, though. This wasn't like her parent's New York Apartment, this place was tall and high up. Then she remembered everything that had happened in the past few days. Aires stood up and looked down at her clothes. A black tanktop and black shorts. She bit her lip, sucking on her lip ring, as she tried to decide if she should change clothes before going downstairs..or at least down the hallway. She decided not to and pulled open the white door leading out into the hallway. Next door was Mickey's room. She walked down the hall to the room and pulled it open to see her little sister asleep on a pallet on the floor, Nickelodeon playing on the Television. Aires cut off the T.V. and walked over to Mickey, shaking her shoulder. Mickey was a small, short seven year old with straight caramel colored hair, that Aires often experimented with. She was a vampire, but only Aires knew, and she wasn't the vicious kind. Mickey blinked and looked up, rubbing her eyes. " Airie?" She asked in a small voice. Aires sighed, she hated being called Airie, but she tolerated it from her younger sister. She thought Airie sounded mocking. Finally, she answered, " Yeah Mickey?" She asked. " Where are we?" Mickey stood up and looked around the room as if she'd forgotten, too. " Home," Aires answered plainly, standing up with her. " This isn't home..it's a castle," Mickey replied with a yawn. " I know. This castle is home, don't you remember?" Aires asked, sitting on Mickey's bed. Mickey thought for a moment, before shaking her head. " No, tell me," She said with a smile, sitting on the bed beside her. " Remember, last week on my birthday, when our great grandmother explained that we were royal?" Aires asked without giving a full explenation. " Oh yeah..you're a...a what?" Mickey asked curiously. " A princess, so are some of my friends, and you. Sorta," Aires reminded. " Yeah..but you're her grandkid or something, so..aren't you a queen?" Mickey asked. " I will be soon, but that doesn't mean I'm not normal," Aires replied in her French/Swedish accent.

((Karne, you need more description, same with you Maryitai. I've seen your rp exammple and...well..this rp is semi-literate/literate))
nivvin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ˩ady Ǥamzee » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:45 am

Name: Allison Rodriguez
Crush: OPEN
BF/GF: OPEN
Personality: When you think of princess you don't think of Allie as one, she's rough and likes to get into trouble. She likes to speak mysteriously, cause she like to make people wonder.
Description: Image
History: Will RP it out
Siblings:
Details: She has a beautiful crystal dragonfly necklace. It always seems to glow when Allie's thinking of something, and she seems to talk to it.
Most famous for doing: She's a very good fighter, and always seems to be able to read people's emotions.
Theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABe4H1gxS8w http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8zoN7w2nVw
Favorite Quote: N/A
Other: N/A
Pick me Up,

Hose me DoWn.

I'm sorry BoYs

About the DiRtY NiGhT ClOwNs.

Earth does BrEaK

The things that we MaKe

Like model PlAnEs,

And CuPpY CaKeS.

˩ady Ǥamzee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nivvin » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:47 am

((Unaccepted. Real pics only, only one theme song, more description. Reading emotions all the time sort of seems like a power..same with a necklace that glows when she's thinking..O, btw ppl, when the other princesses turn eightteen they stay princesses unless they decide to leave the castle and go live with a prince who turns into a king, etc. But whoever Aires chooses as a king stays at the castle in Switzerland.))
nivvin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ˩ady Ǥamzee » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:53 am

[[Okay, I'm not joining]]
Pick me Up,

Hose me DoWn.

I'm sorry BoYs

About the DiRtY NiGhT ClOwNs.

Earth does BrEaK

The things that we MaKe

Like model PlAnEs,

And CuPpY CaKeS.

˩ady Ǥamzee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nivvin » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:55 am

((Sorry I'm just trying to keep this realistic aside from the fact that vampires are in it. Mary, accepted, but maybe some more description. Karne, accepted, but same with you.))
nivvin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ˩ady Ǥamzee » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:56 am

[[I just don't like real picture]]
Pick me Up,