Infamous (Werewolf/Vampire roleplay)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Infamous (Werewolf/Vampire roleplay)

Postby Minimetoo » Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:41 pm

---

There are many of us, we are all the same. We were rescued from regular human life and placed in the life we really were meant to live. We are wolves, we are blood suckers. Either or. When we were all young, we were taken from our 'home' and put into a mansion like one. This man, he is caring and gentle. You know him like a father, and most of you believe he is your father. Mr. Jack Dell, he accepted every blood sucking or wolf shifting human into his large home. You were raised by the same schedule. Wake up, shower, brush your teeth, eat breakfast. Brush your teeth, free time, lunch, brush your teeth. Free time, dinner, shower, brush your teeth, sleep. Jack is a dentist, by the way. Anyways, you've grown to love your family. Love them like brothers, or love them like lovers. Jack has maids and other workers around, and they do keep an eye on you. Feel free to do what ever you'd like in this home, because it is where you belong.

Vampires-
You were born vampires. Somehow, you stop growing one day and then live on forever. That sudden stop in growth happens randomly, you can be fourteen to twenty when it happens. You have soft and warm skin, but your skin cannot be pierced. You can drink both blood and eat human food. You usually hunt during your free time. There are bears, deer, hare, and the very rare lost hiker. You have strong emotions and inhuman senses. Fast reflexes, more than human strength, and you can move quickly.

Werewolves- 
Also born werewolves and stop growing from age fourteen to nineteen. You can erupt into a wolf, usually losing your clothing in the process. You walk on all fours as a wolf. Werewolves eat any kind of food, including raw and cooked. Anything tastes good to you. You love to run, too. Be careful though, vampires think werewolves are good smelling. Even if they are your lover or if you see them as family, there is a possibility they will bite. Your skin is warmer than vampire's, but it is able to be broken into. You heal incredibly fast, though, so it helps. You also have very strong emotions, which can hardly be controlled.

The house:
The house is huge. Mansionlike. It is a two story, but the top floor belongs to Jack. The house is surrounded by a forest. Mountains are very visible. There is a huge lake, one of the few around the forest. Most of your family goes there to swim and mess around. Inside the house, there is one long hallway. There are many rooms here and there and three bathrooms at the end of the hall. A very large kitchen and a dining room. There's a long table that can seat so many people in the middle of the dining room. In the kitchen, well, it's a common kitchen, just with fancier things. It doesn't matter, you're never in there. Mr. Dell has cooks cooking for you when ever you'd like, what ever you want. A large living room, a long couch that curves around the room, and a small coffee table in the middle of it. Not to mention there's an arcade room.

Plot-
You got rescued by Jack, no matter what age you are, and he brought you to this house. If you read the rules, you'll no there is no secret word and you'll leave it blank in your post. You learn to treat some as friends, some as family, and one as a lover. Build your relationship in the house. Also, the schedule is a little too tight for you. Show the others you're on your own schedule.

Rules-
-You all know the rules. Follow Tess' rules.
-No Mary, Gary sues. Nobody's perfect.
-You have to be 14-19, but don't worry, you will age. You'll just look the same all your life.
-Good grammar, punctuation, it's not hard.
-PG 13
-Romance is encouraged.
-I'm boss. I don't have to accept you. I will accept at anytime though.
-Wait til I accept you.
-I'll tell you when to start.
-I can add/change rules when I want.
-No killing without other player's permission.

Character forms:

Werewolf-
Username:
Full name:
Nickname(optional):
Human pic:
Wolf pic:
Crush:
History:
Other:
Secret word:

Vampire-
Username:
Full name:
Nickname(optional):
Picture:
Crush:
History:
Other:
Secret word:

Character's:
Username/Name/Age/species/gender

Minimetoo/Christopher Alexander Tiempo/17/Werewolf/Male

Minimetoo/Casper Aiden Tiempo/19/Vampire/Male

Black_Ninja!/Alexei Nikolai Antonov/19/Vampire/Male

Coolash14/Leah May Fullwater/18/Werewolf/Female

Coolash14/Tyler Ryan Kellog/17/Vampire/Male

MissAnimalGirl/Aurora Alexis Nacht/18/Vampire/Female

Moondancer/Gabriel Quint/19/Vampire/Male

Moondancer/Durante de Luca/17/Werewolf/Male

Terror of Death/Demeteri Dale Hawkeyez/19/Vampire/Male

My Characters:

Werewolf-
Username: Minimetoo
Full name: Christopher Alexander Tiempo
Nickname(optional): Chris
Human pic: Image
Wolf pic: Image
Crush: None yet.
History: I'll post for both on Casper's history.
Other: Casper is his older brother.

Vampire-
Username: Minimetoo
Full name: Casper Aiden Tiempo
Nickname(optional): 
Picture: Image
Crush: None yet.
History: When Casper was two and Chris was just a baby, they were both rescued from their 'human' life and were raised in Jack's house. No one is really sure why Casper's a vampire and Chris is a werewolf, including the fact that their brother's, but they aren't very sure either. (Sorry, short history.)
Other: Christopher is his younger brother.
Secret word:

Please enjoy!
Last edited by Minimetoo on Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:01 pm, edited 5 times in total.
This account will soon no longer be in use. PM me on FR if you want to get a hold of me. Username is Minimetoo there.
Minimetoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Infamous (Werewolf/Vampire roleplay)

Postby Psychosis » Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:14 pm

Vampire-
Username: Black_Ninja!
Full name: Alexei Nikolai Antonov
Nickname: Alex
Picture: Click!
Crush: Open
History: Alex was born to a very poor family in Russia with thirteen older siblings and an abusive, crack-addicted father. His Father, being the drug-hungry lunatic that he is, decided to sell him to a black market adoption ring to make some quick cash. Since Alex was a healthy baby, he was adopted quickly. The family that adopted him, the Antonov's, were a very wealthy family who took care of him and raised him like he was their own. But tragedy struck when his entire family was attacked by the Mafia while having a picnic in the woods, killing them all, leaving Alex half-dead on the forest floor. To make matters worse, a coven had been hunting nearby and smelled the blood. They fed off the Antonov' corpses and decided to do the dying Alex a favor by turning him into one of them. He then joined the coven but the coven eventually fell apart due to the leader's death, leaving Alex on his own. He then managed to live and travel alone for a few hundred years before being found by Mr. Dell.
Other: Alex is one of the oldest vampires in the house and can resist human blood better than the others. He also speaks with a heavy Russian accent so sometimes its difficult to understand what he's saying.
Secret word:
~Spaceman-The Killers~
-----
"And you know I'm fine
But I hear those voices at night
Sometimes they justify my claim
And the public don’t dwell on my transmission
'Cause it wasn’t televised
But it was a turning point
Oh what a lonely night
The star maker says it ain't so bad
The dream maker's gonna make you mad
The spaceman says everybody look down
Its all in your mind"
-----
The KillersImageImageImageThe Killers
Psychosis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minimetoo » Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:33 pm

((Did you read the rules?))
This account will soon no longer be in use. PM me on FR if you want to get a hold of me. Username is Minimetoo there.
Minimetoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Popcorns » Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:43 pm

Werewolf-
Username:coolash14
Full name: Leah May Fullwater
Nickname(optional): Lee
Human pic:Image
Wolf pic:Image
History: When Leah was one, Jack rescued her from her old life. She didn't understand what happened, but didn't look back on the only year of her 'human' life.
Other: nope
Secret word:

Username: coolash14
Full name: Tyler Ryan Kellog
Nickname(optional): Sometimes Ty
Picture:Image
History: Tyler was five when he was saved. He doesn't remember much after he blacked out, once he bit his friend hard on the arm with his small fangs.
Other:Nope
Secret word:
A man might befriend a wolf, even break a wolf, but no man could truly tame a wolf
tumblr

•roleplay one

characters
Popcorns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Psychosis » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:58 am

Minimetoo wrote:((Did you read the rules?))

OOC: Yesh:3
~Spaceman-The Killers~
-----
"And you know I'm fine
But I hear those voices at night
Sometimes they justify my claim
And the public don’t dwell on my transmission
'Cause it wasn’t televised
But it was a turning point
Oh what a lonely night
The star maker says it ain't so bad
The dream maker's gonna make you mad
The spaceman says everybody look down
Its all in your mind"
-----
The KillersImageImageImageThe Killers
Psychosis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minimetoo » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:57 am

Black_Ninja, Coolash, accepted!
Minimetoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:06 am

Vampire-
Username:MissAnimalGirl
Full name:Aurora Alexis Nacht
Nickname(optional):
Picture:Image
Crush:none
History:She was rescued by Jack awhile after she had stopped aging, she thinks of him as a father but hates the constent brushing of her teeth.
Other:Mini, you are making me more swamped! :lol:
Secret word:
Check out Lorwolf! Use my referral code to get the chance for a companion!
https://www.lorwolf.com/Refer/11524
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minimetoo » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:10 am

((Revenge! And accepted. Heh.))
Minimetoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ฬเℓ∂ ȺŦ Ħεลɤŧ » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:29 am

Werewolf-
Username:WildAtHeart
Full name:Aphrodite Eliza Deyoung
Human pic: http://images.dailyradar.com/media/uplo ... y-duke.jpg
Wolf pic: http://th06.deviantart.net/fs10/300W/i/ ... zamoon.jpg
Crush:OPEN
History:Her history:She was a beautiful model often called Daisy Duke.Her father was far away in a top secret agency when he died of a unkown substance only when she was 8yrs old.Her mother was quiet and never really spoken then some strange guy started watching them and when she came home one time at the age of 13 her mother was gone.The police came and gone but never found her.She took on a model carrer at 15 but once she got feeling strange and transformed into a wolf right after her 16th birthday.She didn't know what was going on but she thought it had something to do with her father.Althogh very beautiful she got scared of her wolf form.It was nothing like her in any way.If she was to be a wolf she would of chosen white but this wolf was black,strong, and real scarry for her. She tried to get help but failed and they called her a lunitic and real cruel names. She couldn't find anyone to reasure her, and with her family gone and being an only child she is crazed about her identity and ran off into some far way woods so no one could find or scare her into anything.She starts to worry as she goes into pain when her old boyfriend visits her as she was going to a store.He starts asking questions and won't stop following her around.She tells him repeat after repeat to go away but he got found out what she was he left her and was scared he came after her once but it was at night and she was transforming.He got a huge scare down his neck to his hip bone.She swore she would go near anyone ever again.
Other:She has a silver necklace with a blue stone on the end that keeps her calm.
Secret word:

-When the lips curl
-Like the petal on a flower at night
-Hackles rise
-The flames shall dance in their eyes
-The teeth show in great guise
-Burning bright within their souls
-They will show no mercy
-You better know there is no fight to pick
-Within the time space of a blink
-They will overpower you and overtake
-Slaughtering with elegrant grace
-Like that of a fallen angel
-No God, no place
-With the moon's cold beauty shining like fear
-In this world for anyone to see and hear
-The Predator is near
ฬเℓ∂ ȺŦ Ħεลɤŧ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moondancer » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:32 am

Vampire-
Username: Moondancer
Full name: Gabriel Quint
Nickname(optional): Angel (to people with a death wish)
Picture: Image
Crush: OPEN
History: Gabriel was born in France to an extremely rich family, with parents who had no time for him. His mother was cold and uncaring and his father considered him worthless. In his time there, he probably had a better relationship with the housekeeper. He grew up, caring as little about his parents as they did about him, and watched with detatchment as his mother slowly slipped into depression. She committed suicide when Gabriel was 10, hanging herself. His father seemed to grow to hate him more and more, blaming him for his mother's death. He was rescued from his father by Jack when he was 11 ans stopped aging when he was 17
Other: He has a strong French accent and sometimes slips into French accidentally without noticing.
Secret word:

Werewolf-
Username: Moondancer
Full name: Durante de Luca
Nickname(optional): Duran
Human pic: Image
Wolf pic: Image
Crush: OPEN
History: He was born in Italy and never knew his father, who died a few months before he was born. He had an older brother who was killed in a car crash when Durante was 5. He was rescued by Jack soon after his brother's funeral. (sorry for the short history)
Other: He has a strong Italian accent
Secret word:
I am the sword in the darkness.
I am the watcher on the wall
I am the fire that burns against cold
The light that brings the dawn
The horn that wakes the sleepers
The shield that guards the realms of men
For this night, and all nights to come.

'Kill the boy, Jon Snow. Winter is almost upon us.
Kill the boy and let the man be born'

Moondancer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me