SacredWolf-Broken_Emotions- Private rp

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

SacredWolf-Broken_Emotions- Private rp

Postby ~Simply.Love~ » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:16 pm

For the three Kingston children, life has alwas been based around obedience, and hard work in order to achieve goals and gain respect... and for the most part, they have obeyed. Now the triplets, at 17 years old, have started to rebel. They are still tolerant and understanding of their parents, but the children's recent urge for freedom has led the parents to believe they are in need of something to get them back on track, to redirect them onto a better path.
If Mr. and Mrs. Kingston thought their kids were bad..... wait until they choose to take in three kids from frightening pasts, and then lets see how they view the word corrupt.
Can the kingston parents keep their kids from falling into a dreaded path, or will they be able to keep them sane, while struggling adolescence, high school, and their growing Quarter Horse and Border Collie breeding farm?

ImageJissenia rose bright and early, as she had every morning since she could remember. She was always the first to the barn to see her beloved Quarter Horses, and always the first out to the kennel to greet and care for the collies. She loved animals, twas a true fact indeed... but her loved reached so far beyond that, as to bringing home every animal off the streets since she could remember. In first grade, a stray kitten, in forth grade.... a squirrel, eight grade, a skunk... you get te point. Sia got dressed in a pair of faded jeans and a blue tanktop and headed out the door, her long blond locks falling in waves past her shoulders. Her bright steel blue eyes searched the paddock for her favorite filly, finding her in a small paddock to the left she hopped the fance and ran over to a small piebald filly, grazing by a chestnut mare. "Her girly." she smiled, sneaking the young mare a carrot from her pocket. She had gotten word that they would be welcoming three new children into their home, and would be attending school with them, and showing them what work and responsability was.... and to be honset, Sia wasn't in the mood to show a couple of rotten teens hpw to muck a stall, or whelp Border Collie pups... but she would do as her parents told her, as she always had.... unlinke her triplet brother and sister recently.... Sia whistled to her border collie, Jenna, who quickly came running, tail wagging and all. "Hey Sweety pie!" she smiled kissing her dog on the forehead before running back inside to see her siblings.
ImageImage
ImageRae-Ann slid down the staircase and skipped into the living room where her idnetical sister sat at a table, with breakfast already waiting. "You're so kind!" Rae said with a smile sitting down in jeans too tight for her own good, and and a revealing v=neck t shirt. it's not like it made much of a difference. Rae, and Sia both were tiny... no fat on their size 1 frames, and little to worry about getting fat, they ate ike cows and never gained a pound.
"School today!" Rae made basic convoersation with her sister, trying to be kind, secretly feeding her two dogs, Micheal Angelo and Donatello, every time Sia turned away.
"Ew... and the new kids a-"
"I CANNOT WAIT! they better be boys... and hot!" Rae said with a smile, excited now that she'd been reminded of today's events.

"Any cute boys come near either my sisters and they'll find themselves in the dog house" Jake came downstairs to greet his sisters with a smile. He was dressed as usual, old jeans and a t shirt that fit just right, a cowboy hat fastened on his head, he smiled and sat down with them, a smile spread across his face, his green eyes filled with life. "But now... if they're a couple of girls we're taking in... I can show em around.." he smiled with a shucle, and quickly scarfed down breakfast... ready for another day at school, fighting off crazy boys for his sisters, and dealing with the rest of the crap that came along with being a pretty farm boy in a city like detroit....
~Simply.Love~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SacredWolf-Broken_Emotions- Private rp

Postby Light.The.Lamp » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:39 pm

((oh thank you much sister dearest for leaving me the Ba's!!))

Avery rolled his eyes as he sat in the back of the car that had come to pick him and his sister up that morning. Great a stuck up family of snobs, with enough money and no common sence to take in a few of us 'messed up kids' what good is this going to do. he growled to hmself. Annoyed he filpped his bloned shaggy hair out of his eyes and staired out the window. Tree.... Tree..... Barn.... Tree.... Tree.... House.... more trees. "Where are we going anyway Ivory?" Avery asked turning towards his twin sister that sat next to him.

Ivory turned to her brother, "I don't know.." she replied with a srug. "But i'm sure we're not going to be seeing alot of other kids any time soon." With that she turned back to her own window and stared blankly out the window. She tried to think back, at why her life had become what it was, an abusive Dad that was never home but when he was he was drunk and mean. A mother that was always high and never really did anything to help her kids along in their life. Yeah, Her life was screwed up that was for sure, and that was what led her the the great life of cutting. Without even thinking Ivry tuged on her long sleave shirt making sure that the scars and the cuts were't visable to anyone. She looked back to the window, I guess i'm the lucky one, i mean i got the emotional side, but Avery got the anger. she thought saddly. She felt so bad for her brother sometimes, she knew his life was much worse then hers.

Jayden sat alone on the black leather of the back seat were he had been told to stay. He sighed as the countryside went by all around him. Jayden was kind of happy that someone wanted to take him and afew other kids onto their home, becasue Jayden had never had a real home before. He just had the little room of the orphanage that he shared with 5 other boys around his age. NO personal things were ever found of his mother or father, and it is not known who his parents were or are. He was left alone on the front steps of the plice station 16 years ago on a warm summers night. He didn't feel sorry for himself, some kids had known their parents, actually grown up with them, and then had to be taken away for one reason or another, and Jayden figured that sistuation was alot worst then his. Because he was getting older he knew that no family would ever want him, Jayden started not to really care about what he was doing becaouse it didn't really matter. In the past 3 years he had been moved to so many different orphanages that h had almost lost count. A bump in the road brought Jayden back to the car ride that was just about to end
Last edited by Light.The.Lamp on Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Light.The.Lamp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Simply.Love~ » Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:13 am

Sia stared out the large bay window, out to the paddocks where a blanket of green grass swayed slightly in the breeze, and horses grazed from one end of the fields, to te other. She looked to the road that led to their home, and smiled as she saw a cr fast approaching. "Moooom!!!! The Kids are here." she yelled, and in an instant her two siblings were by her side, staring out the window at the car that was approaching, she ran out the front door and sat on the steps

"Wait for me" Rae called following close behind with a laugh, she was excited, but nervous too.

"Hey!" Jake called and walked after his sisters, nervous now... it seemed he was always chasing his sisters. He hated the idea of three unrelated teens their same age being welcomed in to their home... "Get ready to lock your doors at night..." he mumbled, walking into the front porch with his sisters. His parents were already in the driveway, eager to meet their new 'kids'...
~Simply.Love~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Light.The.Lamp » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:49 pm

Avery looked out the window, the new house was closely aproching. Three teenage kids stod on the porch looking towards another car that sort of looked lik the one they were in. Two Adults, he guessed were his new 'parents' stod next ot the door greating the other person that was going to move in with the family like he was. "Ivery, I think we are going to have alot of kids.. it looks like they have three of their own then another one the adopted kids, so I think we wn't compleatly hate this place." he smiled now kind of excited to met the pretty girls that stood on the porch. As the car stopped behind the other he opened the door slowly steping out looking down at the ground wait for his siter to join him so the could walk over to the new family together.

Ivory nodded, she had already seen the small group on the stairs. Sighing she nodded to her brother and opened the door to the car, the knot in her stomach growing with every second. Meeting with her brother at the hood of the car the two sibblings walked over to their new care-takers. Ivery giving one finaly tug at the sleves of her shirt. "Hello." she said meekly t the boy and the two parents that stood infront of them. "I'm Ivory, and my brother Avery." she smiled trying to be welcoming, when really she just wanted to turn right around and hide in the car.

Jayden Had already introduced himself kindly to the two Parents of the household, and he smiled turning to the boy and girl walking towards him. "I'm Jayden, nice to meet you Avery and Ivory." he said softly trying to impress the parents standing next to him. Turning back to his new caretakers he smiled. "I've never seen so much open land in my life before, It's beautiful." he smiled.
ImageImage
Light.The.Lamp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Simply.Love~ » Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:10 pm

Sia kept her distance, staying on the far right of the porch, just slightly leaning over the edge. She smiled softly when the kids looked her way, but other than that she didn't do much... she was too busy worrying about how things would change around here, wouldn't these new kids need to be tught how to muck stalls and clean kennels... how to act around normal humans, or how to sudt for a school exam? She didn't like the idea of having three new kids in the house... not to mention ones that were screwey in the head....

Rae hummed softly as she saw the three chrildren, she grinned slightly as two cute boys stood only feet away. And they'll be living here!?!?, she thought with a smile and waved softly, only to have her hands shot down at her side by her overprtective brother... "whatttt??" she hissed at him...

Jake chuckled, walking away from his sister toward the two new boys and the pretty girl. "Hi... I'm Jacob" he said, sizing up te two boys, and then smiling softly at the girl, his green eyes playful. This cold work, he thought with a laugh
~Simply.Love~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Light.The.Lamp » Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:19 pm

Avery nodded "Yeah, Hey." he nodded "Nice to um.. meet you all." he lookd down. "so uhh.. yeah are we heading in side or something or heading right to schooL?" he asked wanting to just stay as far away from the new hillbilly lifestyle. He shifted uneasily knowing that Jake along with everyone else was staring at him waiting for Avery to just mess something up so they can see how messed up he was.

Ivory smiled nodding to Jacob, looking over at him from under her hair. "Nice to meet you Jake." she said turing to face him and smled. Then she proceeded to look around the land. "So how much land do you all have?" she wondered out loud. Everything seemed so open, so green, so alive.

Jayden nodded. "I'm gunna go grab my bags, anyone wanna show me to a room? Or around for the matter?" he asked using his left hand to move hs hair out of his grey eyes. He quickle looked to the group of girls hopping that one of them or both of them would say they would help him around. He smiled once more before walking to the bck of the car and opening the tunk pulling out one small bag and his guitar. "I hope it isn't a problem if I brought my guitar?" he asked softly as he walked around the the side of the car again.
ImageImage
Light.The.Lamp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Simply.Love~ » Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:45 pm

Sia smiled softly to the boy who had asked for someone to show them around. "I can if you'd like..." she offered wih a smile, finally stepping down the proch walk and into the driveway where everyone else was now standing. "Hi, I'm Jissenia... Sia for short." she smiled softly, her bright blue eyes gleaming with life today. She smiled, "I'll show you to your room first, then the barn, and kennel... School starts at nine thirty. I just got my liscense, so if you'd like you can take the escalade with me?" she offered with another simple, warm smile....

Rae smiled at Ivory. "We own 60 acres, 50 purebred Quarter horses, 20 pure border collies, and around seven miles of trails that run off the property, into the woods behind the paddocks." he smiled brightly and walked over to the girl and boy, "So Avery.... and Ivory... cool. Twins i assume?" she smiled with a giggle as her mother opened the door to the house, letting out seven jumping border collie pups. "Oh, these are the newest babies. King, Ace, Spade, Heart, Joker, Queen, and Club... yeah, we aren't too original" she laughed.

Jake followed behind Rae. "Well me and my sisters are triplets... so it's good to meet more multiples." he chuckled and stood close to his sister, looking at Avery closely, sizing him up still, basically hoping for mere intimidation just so he'd knew ahead of time that the sisters were off limits. He saw Rae more vulnerable than Sia though, so he wasn't so worried about her.
~Simply.Love~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Light.The.Lamp » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:17 pm

"Yup Twins," Avery smiled over at Ivory befor catching Jake's look. "Uhh. Ive I'm going to grap the few things we have you go ahead." he turned back around on his heal and slowly walked back to the car. Growling softly "What the hell are you looking at me like that for. Weirdo." he rolled his eyes pulling out two small over the shoulder bags and closed the trunk walking back towards the house angered.
Ivory as her brother left. "Yeah It made everything so much easier to deal with knowing that someone else you love was there for you. I guess that's why we lived through everything." she nodded. "I'm glad that I didn't have to come alone, because although i bet you all are great. I would have to hardest time trying to get use to everything here." Ivory smiled seeing the puppies. She bent down letting them sniff her clothes and jump about at her knees. "Aww They are to cute!" she giggled.

Jayden nodded. "Nice to meet you Sia, Jayden." he said happily. "So The guitar is fine, good. Only thing i have!" he paused for a second. "Yeah wow, I most likely will get lost at somepoint. Just to warn you!" he chuckled "Oh late school, That's awesome. But I'm guessing you all get up around this time anyways to get all your chorse and wht not done."
ImageImage
Light.The.Lamp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Simply.Love~ » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:44 pm

Sia smiled softly. "Is it an acoustic? I can play a few songs on my guitar. I wouldn't say I'm any good" she laughed and started to lead Jayden toward the house. "You're lucky, you get the second biggest bedroom in the house, it's got this balcony overlooking the paddocks, and it's so pretty at night..." she smiled and walked up the steps, stopping to turn and wait for Jay. "You an only child?" se asked slowly.

Rae could only smile as Ivory spoke about her life in limited detail. "You're lucky to have a brother that cares." was all she could think to say. She tuned to Avery and smiled softly. "I can show you around Avery?" she asked softly, picking up a puppy that had been yipping at her legs. She walked over to him and took his hand loosely, leading him up the steps and into the house before he could turn down her offer....

Jake only watched with an icy glare as his sister pulled the boy into their house. Be careful..., he though to himself, and sighed. Turning to Ivory with a chuckle he shrugged. "Looks like you're stuck with me!" he joked, "Come on, I'll get your bags and show you around..." he smiled...
~Simply.Love~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Light.The.Lamp » Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:03 pm

Avery was taken back as the last girl took hold of his hand leading him into the house. He was about sat something but changed his mind. Finally he chuckled. "I wouldn't mind you showing me around for awile." he scrached at the puppies chin "How old are they?" he asked giving the pup a fnal pat.

Ivory giggled. "Sorry that you get stuck with me. I'm not to interesting!" She looked to the house. "Avery has the two small bags i packed. It's really nothing i need now, so we can just go on to the grand tour." she smiled glanching over at im quickly. Her ice blue eyes meeting his greeneyes. "You have really pretty eyes." she smiled blushing slightly at the compliment she had given him.

"Yeah Acustic." Jayden smiled "Well then we will have to take advantage of that great deck and play some guitar with the pretty stars above us!" he chuckled lightly. "Oh yeah... umm.. about that I like to say that 'm an only child but i really don't know if i am or not." he shrugged. "But I'll save that long story for some other time."
ImageImage
Light.The.Lamp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me