Hogwarts roleplay (Needs members!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Hogwarts roleplay (Needs members!)

Postby Midnight Butterfly » Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:54 am

Ecria popped a red bean in her mouth, just as Lynn picked up her book. She squealed, it was a chilli flavoured bean. She started to cough and as soon as it was gone, she apologised refusedly, she was embarrassed and her ears were burning.
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 9 people.
I have received 10 gifts.
I have nuked 3 people.
I have received 0 nukes.
I have won 0 gift wars.
I have lost 0 gift wars.
Midnight Butterfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby major tom » Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:59 am

Elysia got up and jokingly hovered her hand over the jar of Blood Pops with a wink at the others. With her sullen demeanor and pale skin, maybe she could pass as a vampire. She purchased a box of Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans, handing her money to the trolley witch. She nodded her thanks and went back to her seat. She opened them and ate a few, then saved the rest for later, when the hunger pangs were the worst. Elysia silently cursed herself for setting an uncomfortable air about the room. ''Are you alright?'' she asked, flushing a bit as well when she saw that Ecria was embarrassed.

My name is Tiger, and your name is not Tiger, and I'm here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff. A few of my interests include science fiction, video games, comic books, girl bands, wearing too much eye makeup, and dismantling the patriarchy. My preferred required pronouns are they/them/their.
major tom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnight Butterfly » Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:02 am

"Ahh, I'm fine." She said, her ears cooling and she smiled, popping another bean into her mouth and sighing as she got a chocolate flavoured one. The beans were fun, but it was amazingly difficult to get a nice one.
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 9 people.
I have received 10 gifts.
I have nuked 3 people.
I have received 0 nukes.
I have won 0 gift wars.
I have lost 0 gift wars.
Midnight Butterfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf_Fang_13 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:05 am

Lynn wasn't hungry so she didn't get anything. She continued to read her book getting lost in the pages and not noticing the outside world. The only thing she could hear was the purring of Kisa under her fingers and the words dancing across the pages.
~ Call Me Fang ~

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Friends are like potatoes. You eat them and then they die"
Wolf_Fang_13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nyne » Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:21 am

Harry was uncomfortable as well. "You had to pick the one compartment compeletly filled with girls" Sabrina, who had been reading "The Hunger Games" looked up. "well the rest were full, and girls are the best company." Sabrina said snippely. She loved boys, but sometimes they were just stupid. "Now shut up, Katniss is about to go into the arena" Marsius hooted and fluffled his feathers. Harry rolled his eyes and took out "Quiditch through the ages"
Image Image
Nyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laces » Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:28 am

Cole slipped into the same compartment as the others. "Hi," He said, his ears prickling with embarassment."Er.. I guess this is full??" He was very nervous. Just as he was turning around...
laces

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby major tom » Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:39 am

((I love that book! I haven't read the second one yet, but I will soon. n.n))
Elysia stifled a snicker as she retreived her own book and opened it, tucking the bookmark away in the back. Her eyes moved back and forth as she started to read. The world around her seemed to fade as was absorbed into the story. Brambleclaw had just found out that Squirrelpaw had followed him to Fourtrees when she realized that there was a guy here. Breaking out of her trance-like state, Elysia risked a glance. He looked younger than her but still a bit handsome nonetheless. Not that she felt any kind of attraction to him, just noticing things. She dropped her gaze back to her book and continued reading. Yet another student opened the door to their compartment and had turned to leave when Elysia said, ''No, there's room for one more.'' The Ravenclaw flushed a little when she realized she had been taking up two seats and scooted to the one on her right.

My name is Tiger, and your name is not Tiger, and I'm here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff. A few of my interests include science fiction, video games, comic books, girl bands, wearing too much eye makeup, and dismantling the patriarchy. My preferred required pronouns are they/them/their.
major tom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laces » Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:44 pm

Cole gave a quick glance at Harry and sat down.
laces

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Enbizaka » Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:31 pm

Grace had a huge pile of books that she had been reading by the side of her,since no one else was in the compartment she nearly had all the books everywhere. She was reading another rather, huge book full of potions.

((Anyone want to sit by the book freak? xD I really don't want to be the one that is left out. That happens to me in all RPs))
--
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
---| hi | hi | hi | hi | hi | hi |
╭──────────────────╮
╰──────────────────╯

I can't make a pretty signature help
Enbizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Geronimo. » Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:04 am

((Go the hunger games- we should start a hunger games rp!!))
Kat....
"Come on Arlina- where are you? The trains just left!" she muttered to herself. I'd best find a compartment, she thourght.

She found a compartment that was quite full but still had one emty seat."can I sit here please?" she asked a girl with her face buried in a potions book."everywhere else is full."
[size=85]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just call me Kat.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[My Tumblr]

Geronimo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me