Hogwarts roleplay (Needs members!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Hogwarts roleplay (Needs members!)

Postby Geronimo. » Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:26 am

((Ok))
Name:Charlie Andrews
Year:second
Blood Status:pure blood
Appearance:Image
Family:Mum: Sophie Andrews(owns a pet shop in diagon ally) David Andrew(breeds fancy owls)
Wand:6 inch oak and unicorn hair
House:Hufflepuff
Personality:Laid back&fun
Pet:/
Patronus: A swallow
Other:Hates animals, Loves quidich
[size=85]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just call me Kat.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[My Tumblr]

Geronimo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SwallowSpirit » Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:33 am

((Hah hah, lols, love Kats family, Tigger!Can i join, pls? Used 2 be HP freak fan. Knew all the books off by heart. Literally.))

Name:Arliana Richaux
Year:second
Blood Status:Half-blood
Appearance:Raven-coloured hiar, blue eyes.Tall, slender, but not skinny.
Family:Idris Richaux (twin bruv). They are orphans, parents killed by Voldy...Arliana stays at Kats house in the Summer hols.
Wand:12-inch, elder & holly(strips intertwined then sealed togeter with a type of varnish),Swallows' tail feather (willingly donated)
House:Ravenclaw
Personality:Geek, but also really sporty. Has homework issues (she is bright and comes top of every test naturally without revising). She prefers to spend her time up trees...
Pet:Black cat called Poppy.
Patronus:Snow Leopard (she finds it annoying cos its not exactly inconspicuous...Ha ha, u thought i was gonna say Swallow, Tigger, didnt u?!)
Other:Really good friends with Kat...Twin brother is in Slytherin.Somehow understands anything that can fly/has wings.

Name:Idris Richaux
Year:Second
Blood Status:Half-blood
Appearance:Raven-coloured hiar, blue eyes.Quite maco after years of rugby playing. Equally sized ego.
Family:Idris Richaux (twin bruv)
Wand:10-inch yew, Mermans' hair core.
House:Slytherin
Personality:Clever. Good at rugby.
Pet:Toad called Tirion.Yes, this charrie is inspired by my twin brother and thats what he sed...
Patronus:Monkey
Other:Twin sister, likes to insult her.
do not press this button

HELLO CHICKENSMOOTHIE!!!

I will not be nearly so active as i have been in the past, though.
Thank you to the following people
(In no particular order)
Z ~ Libby ~ Hdmwolfeh ~ TNZ ~ Scarfeh ~ Infinity ~ FreyaAquarius Cherrysmoothie ~ Kat Shadow, D.O.A ~ Little_Miss_Beth ~ Miss TTMxx ~ Sparrowsong ~ Gatanitazul ~ I'm a Tigger ~ Kalbers ~ PhoenixFlames ~ Wolf1212 ~ Roseness ~ (All the other people who will probably feel very left out and hurt that ive forgotten them) , and, last but not least,

PIX!!! :D
(I didnt have enough room to post up your ode, sorry...)
SwallowSpirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Adenar » Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:44 am

((You appear to need Ravenclaw men as well, so I thought I'd add one of those))

Name: Alexander McCree
Year: Seventh
Blood Status: Pureblood
Appearance:
Family: Amy (Mother), Jeremy (Father)
Wand: Willow
House: Ravenclaw
Personality: A little bit smarmy, a little bit overconfident, but otherwise a really genuine guy. Incredibly witty, funny and although he was once a rulebreaker, he now knows where to draw the line.
Pet:
She's called Piranha. They don't get along.
Patronus: Dolphin
Other: Could he possibly be Head Boy, if that's not taken?

Name: Henry Howard
Year: Seventh
Blood Status: Muggle-born
Appearance:
Family: Janine (Mother), Benjamin (brother), father is deceased
Wand: Reed, unicorn tail hair, 10 and a quarter inches
House: Hufflepuff
Personality: The clumsiest person you'll ever meet and a real clown, but ever so loveable. Not the brightest spark in the box, but does averagely well in school. Bizarrely, has a talent for divination.
Pet:
In' he beautiful? :D He's called Todd the Toad.
Patronus: Puffin (bird)
Other: None.

ImageImageImageImage
FMA girls. <3
Icons are not mine.

"I don't care what you're doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it."
Adenar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby major tom » Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:36 am

((Everyone accepted! Yes, Adenar, Alexander can be Head Boy.))

My name is Tiger, and your name is not Tiger, and I'm here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff. A few of my interests include science fiction, video games, comic books, girl bands, wearing too much eye makeup, and dismantling the patriarchy. My preferred required pronouns are they/them/their.
major tom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laces » Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:47 am

((Do you know when we can start?))
laces

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby major tom » Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:50 am

((Read the top of page five. It will be Saturday because I expect almost everybody will be busy Christmas day.))

My name is Tiger, and your name is not Tiger, and I'm here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff. A few of my interests include science fiction, video games, comic books, girl bands, wearing too much eye makeup, and dismantling the patriarchy. My preferred required pronouns are they/them/their.
major tom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Geronimo. » Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:44 am

((MERRY XMAS :D))
[size=85]
Just call me Kat.

[My Tumblr]

Geronimo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Geronimo. » Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:47 am

((can we acctualy start now pleez- its the right day!))
[size=85]
Just call me Kat.

[My Tumblr]

Geronimo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Enbizaka » Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:17 am

((You double posted -.-

By the way, Rose I thought you said that no text talk?))
--
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
---| hi | hi | hi | hi | hi | hi |
╭──────────────────╮
╰──────────────────╯

I can't make a pretty signature help
Enbizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby major tom » Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:13 am

((Now that we're starting text talk is allowed. I just didn't want it to take up too much room. We're starting today, the setting will be on the Hogwarts Express.))
Elysia had her hand on the dorrknob to the first compartment of the last coach. Pressing her face against the glass for a better view, she made sure it was vacant before entering. The door clicked shut behind her. It wasn't that she wanted to be alone, it didn't matter to her either way. She wouldn't protest if another student came in, even if it was a Slytherin. Elysia placed her suitcase in the space abover her and settled down, taking out a thick book after putting Athene's cage in the seat next to her. The Ravenclaw was a little disgruntled that Ipods weren't allowed, but she wasn't going to be the one to complain.

Bane gave Codi, his younger brother, a slight shove when he had hesitated before boarding the train. ''Idiot, get on the damn train.'' he muttered crossly when the werewolf still wouldn't move. Codi resisted the urge to scowl at his brother because he knew better than to provoke Bane. He remained silent and boarded the ''damn train'', parting with his brother almost immediately upon entering. The two siblings drifted off to different compartments, both empty since they were among the first to arrive.

Rachelle, looking a little uneasy, made up her mind to follow the nice man's advice to try and walk through the wall with her cart. He had advised to set off at a bit of a run as well. Well, she was a witch, if she believed what the letter had said. Of course, that was the entire reason she was here, wasn't it? The young witch eyed the wall nervously, then glanced around and turned her luggage cart so it was now adjacent to the bare space between Platforms 9 and 10. Taking a deep breath, Rachelle started taking long, purposeful strides straight towards the wall, arms outstretched to push the cart in front of her. Only a couple of feet from it now, she shrunk back but contunued running, expecting to have a painful collision. Amazingly, the 11-year-old, her cat, and her luggage plunged easily through the solid concrete. Rachelle veered left to avoid hitting a fifth-year hugging her mum goodbye. She gasped. The train was so massive! Plus, it was actually real. Feeling almost overwhelmed, the young witch excitedly padded over to and boarded the Hogwarts Express, eyes shining like a searchlight.

major tom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me