Hogwarts roleplay (Needs members!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Hogwarts roleplay (Needs members!)

Postby Midnight Butterfly » Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:44 am

Ecria stood on platform 9 and 3/4, nervously gazing at the scarlet train in front of her. Her father stood behind her, proud. Her mother was a muggle, and was not there for this moment. She could remember clearly, their faces proud as she showed them the letter. She lugged the trunk of school supplies behind her, her owl in it's cage in her hand. Nervously, she found a compartment, a girl was already in it ((Elysia)), she was reading a rather thick book. Ecria apologised, turning away to leave, her owl, Quinn, hooting.
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 9 people.
I have received 10 gifts.
I have nuked 3 people.
I have received 0 nukes.
I have won 0 gift wars.
I have lost 0 gift wars.
Midnight Butterfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Enbizaka » Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:26 am

Grace walked along Platform 9 and 3/4. Grace looked up to the train, the same old train. Her parents watching her. Grace walked onto the train trying to carry her owl, and waved slightly at her parents before nearly smacking someone in the face, with her bag of books.
She said sorry, and walked off, feeling rather embarssed. Moondom, hooted loudly as he wanted to be put down. Grace walked into a compartment, and got out, a rather big book, of magic.
--
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
---| hi | hi | hi | hi | hi | hi |
╭──────────────────╮
╰──────────────────╯

I can't make a pretty signature help
Enbizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nyne » Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:50 am

Sabrina and Harry Silverclaw rushed toward the train as 11 drew nearer. Their parents dashed behind them with their trollyes and handed them their trunks and owls while the twins grabbed their things and went to go find an empty compartment. Sabrina's owl, Marsius, fluffled his feathers as his cage had been knocked against her trunk while they had been rushing. Sabrina apologized as they got into the emptyiest compartment they could find, wich consisted of 2 girls, ((Ecria and Elysia)) the twins sat down after storing their trunks. Sabrina took Marsius out of his cage and allowed him to perch on her legs while she stroked his feathers
Image Image
Nyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf_Fang_13 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:58 am

Lynn walked into the train of platform 9 and 3/4. She looked around for an empty compartment in couch. She saw a compartment with some girls sitting in it. She recognized Elysia because she was in the same year and house as Lynn but she didn't know her that well. "C-c-can I s-s-sit with you?" she asked shyly seeing that most of the compartments were taken.
~ Call Me Fang ~

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Friends are like potatoes. You eat them and then they die"
Wolf_Fang_13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby major tom » Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:21 am

''No need to,'' Elysia said to the new girl apologizing. ''I don't mind if you sit here.'' As if on cue, Athene, her owl, hooted like he was agreeing. As the minutes ticked by, more people piled in the compartment. This made her slightly uneasy, since she didn't like crowds. She clamped down on these feelings and put her game face on. What was there to fear? ''Sure, come on in.'' Elysia said when a stammering girl appeared in the doorway. She slipped a bookmark in her book and set it aside, waiting for the conversation to start. Athene hooted again and the Ravenclaw started stroking him, wrenching her gaze away from the other students.

My name is Tiger, and your name is not Tiger, and I'm here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff. A few of my interests include science fiction, video games, comic books, girl bands, wearing too much eye makeup, and dismantling the patriarchy. My preferred required pronouns are they/them/their.
major tom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnight Butterfly » Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:31 am

"Umm, thanks" Ecria said, "I'm Ecria, what's your name?" She was looking into her lap, as she waited for their replies. She thought it was panfully obvious that she was a first year, and one of the youngest. She wasn't one for crowds and was feeling rather uncomfortable as the train started to move.
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 9 people.
I have nuked 3 people.
I have received 0 nukes.
I have won 0 gift wars.
I have lost 0 gift wars.
Midnight Butterfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf_Fang_13 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:31 am

Lynn put her luggage in the space above and sat down. Kisa sat on her lap. Kisa didn't mind owls and purred contently as Lynn stroked her. "What are you reading?" Lynn asked Elysia trying to start a conversation. She felt uncomfortable with the crowded area but knew other compartments were even more crowded.
~ Call Me Fang ~

Wolf_Fang_13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby major tom » Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:40 am

((-Grin grin-))
Too many questions! ''My name is Elysia Von.'' Not waiting for the first-year to ask her, ''Von what?'' she turned her head to one of the other girls and picked up the book, showing her the cover. ''Warriors by Erin Hunter,'' the witch said. ''Books one through four.'' She set the book down, still stroking Athene with her free hand. Feeling a little awkward under the other students' gazes, Elysia shifted uncomfortably in her seat and smiled a little, trying to be friendly.

My name is Tiger, and your name is not Tiger, and I'm here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff. A few of my interests include science fiction, video games, comic books, girl bands, wearing too much eye makeup, and dismantling the patriarchy. My preferred required pronouns are they/them/their.
major tom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnight Butterfly » Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:46 am

Ecria felt the awkward airs rise. It did not help, that the group was all girls, of different ages and personalities. She was shrinking away under the gazes that happened to pass her way. The compartment was intimidating and she ddn't like it. The door was opened and there, was the trolley lady. "Anything off the trolley dears?" Ecria purchased a box of Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans.
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 9 people.
I have nuked 3 people.
I have received 0 nukes.
I have won 0 gift wars.
I have lost 0 gift wars.
Midnight Butterfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf_Fang_13 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:48 am

"Oh," Lynn said looking down. She could tell that Elysia was getting uncomfortable with everyone's questions and Lynn didn't want to be a bother. Elysia was the only girl Lynn recognized and it made her feel uncomfortable to be with so many new faces. She went and took out a thick book from her bag and started reading while running her fingers through Kisa's thick fur.
~ Call Me Fang ~

Wolf_Fang_13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me