They seem so strange...*Members needed very badly!*

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

They seem so strange...*Members needed very badly!*

Postby Metallic Dragon » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:05 pm

The castle-like building was large and foreboding. It was built out of dark stones covered in thick vines. All of the windows were dirty and cobwebs hung from every surface. A cracked and worm-riddled sign hung lopsided from the front gate with the words: "Bright Side Orphanage" engraved in the wood.
Bright Side was the largest orphanage in England and the most popular because of its size. Sadly most of the orphans that went in were never adopted. Those that were usually ended up taken by cruel landlords or thieves that needed someone small to do their dirty work. It was a rough and sad life for the poor orphans.

(Read on for more of the plot, rules, skele, and other important things.)
Last edited by Metallic Dragon on Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:32 am, edited 6 times in total.
Metallic Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Not Open Yet, Please don't post!

Postby Metallic Dragon » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:06 pm

In the year of 1874 a group of children were brought to the orphanage after their last living relative had an "accident" and was killed. The Thaumaturgy children look completely normal at first glance, but there is something strange about them.
Only a day after they settle in, random things disappear only to show up in the oldest boy's bed. A few days later the second child goes missing at the same time as a large dog appears in the bedroom. The youngest is caught playing in the fire and the others seem to be acting strange as well.
Soon, the other children begin to fear the small family, but they are drawn to them as well. Many people begin turning up in the orphanage with no memory as to how they got there in the firstplace...
Last edited by Metallic Dragon on Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Metallic Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

In order of age: The Thaumaturgy Children

The teleporter: Alexander Thaumaturgy*ilovedragons* Has the ability to transport items and people at will but cannot control this ability when asleep.

The Shapeshifter: Ability to shapeshift into a large dog but has very little control over when it happens.

The Timeowner: Gabriel Thaumaturgy Can control time for up to one minute but it leaves them weak.

The Telekinetic: Can move objects in the same room using only their mind but moving too large of objects can cause fainting

The telepath: Ability to read minds of people nearby but risks victims reading his/her mind.

The elemental: Can manipulate fire and touch it without being harmed but loses control often.
Last edited by Metallic Dragon on Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Metallic Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules:
1. No swearing
2. No GM PP ect
3. All of Tess's rules apply
4. PM me your skele and a post sample rather than post it on here
5. Semi-literate to literate
6. no fighting
7. no chatspeak
8. I can kick you out and/or not accept you if I see fit
9. If you are smart don't put Orange in red in your PM
10. If you are really smart don't not put yellow in red in your PM
11. I will add rules as I see fit
12. Use only my skele
13. If you join please continue posting
14. If you don't post for two weeks without giving me a reason before-hand your charrie will be given away or erased
15. Ask for a cookie if you read everything
Last edited by Metallic Dragon on Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Metallic Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metallic Dragon » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:07 pm

Skele

Username:
Name:
Appearance:
Thaumaturgy? Which one?(if yes):
History(optional):
Other:

Remember, don't post your skele on here, PM it to me instead.
Last edited by Metallic Dragon on Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Metallic Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metallic Dragon » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:07 pm

Characters

Username: ilovedragons
Name: Alexander Thaumaturgy (Alex)
Appearance: Alex is tall with longish brown hair and green, bronze-flecked eyes. He is muscular and handsome but has a slightly mysterious feel about him. He is usually seen in a faded and moth-eaten suit that once belonged to his father.
Thaumaturgy? Which one?: Yes; the teleporter
History: Unknown
Other: Alex wants nothing more than to turn eighteen and be left to his own devices. He feels responsible for his younger siblings and so is always feeling a lot of stress. He practices his teleportation skills often, hoping to gain total control over it at all times.

Username: Zeebee
Name: Skye Faal
Appearance: Gorgeous yet mysterious. Black straight long hair, with side bangs. Purple eyes. Very fare, with a few freckles. She is very bony, yet strong.
Thaumaturgy? Which one?(if yes): No
History(optional): Unknown
Other: Loves to sing, act, and dance. But no one will pay attention to her. She wants more than every to find the most perfect guy.

Username: Moondancer
Name: Gabriel Thaumaturgy
Appearance: Gabriel is quite small and lightly built. He has pale brown hair that is slightly wavy and hangs down to his shoulders. His eyes are dark brown but usually seem black. He tends to wear a shirt that's slightly too big for him, a grey waistcoat, grey trousers and a pocket watch that belonged to their father. He often seems very innocent looking.
Thaumaturgy? Which one?(if yes): yes, the Timeowner
History(optional): RP out
Other:

Username: Digimon Dreamer
Name: Rika Rukaru
Appearance: Light brown hair that goes to her shoulders, part of which covers her right eye, pink eyes. She is very dainty it appears and she has much power in her legs. She is always smiling and adding happiness to an area. But in that right light, she appears sad... Did something happen?
Thaumaturgy? Which one?(if yes): no
History(optional): she doesn't like to talk about it, but if you get to know her, you might learn some.
Other: She has many difects wrong with her. Muitple personality disorder, hemophila, narcolepsy, and spectrophobia. Also, Rukaru is not her real last name, you might some day learn what the real one is. Only if she trusts you.
She can't understand it, but she feels drawn to the 3rd oldest child of the Thaumaturgy children, Gabriel. Somehow, something about him feels familar. But she has never known him before, maybe what is familar is a trait he has. But what?

Username: ilovedragons
Name: Katelyn Tarix
Appearance: Tall and pretty with long black hair and brown eyes. She wears a long green dress that is natural to the time period.
Thaumaturgy? Which one?(if yes): no
History(optional): unknown
Other: Seems to have a link to the oldest Thaumaturgy Alex. First appears when Alex loses control while he's trying to steal a plate of cookies. She is teleported into the library as she's pasing the orphanage.
Last edited by Metallic Dragon on Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:00 am, edited 7 times in total.
Metallic Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bright Side Orphanage is not so bright(please join)

Postby Metallic Dragon » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:41 am

Alrighty! Join up! Just be sure to PM me your skele rather than post it here!
Metallic Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bright Side Orphanage is not so bright(please join)

Postby Metallic Dragon » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:30 am

Alex was sitting alone in a rather dark room. He glanced around quickly before his eyes locked on a pencil sitting on a nearby table. Imagining it in his hand for a moment, he quickly focused on absolutely nothing. Only moments later he felt the smooth coolness of the pencil. It had teleported the short distance into his hand yet he was still dissappointed. It had taken him longer to get it to teleport than he had hoped.
After a second he imagined it back on the table where it had been before. He could not manage to clear his mind enough to teleport it back and he gave a frustrated moan. Standing up, Alex wandered across teh room and placed teh pencil back on the table before wandering back to his chair. "Stupid pencil..." He muttered under his breath. He had been practicing teleporting objects for almost an hour and it wasn't until now that something actually came. He needed practice, that was for sure, but it was so hard to find a room with none of the other orphans in it. He knew that no one should know about his power, but it was so hard not to tell. And he loved to practice his skill, even when he couldn't get anything to move.
Metallic Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: They seem so strange...(semi-lit to lit)

Postby Zeebee » Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:17 pm

Skye had just moved into the small town, so knew no one. But she hoped to meet someone. Someone... special. But not in this new gloomy town. She relaxed back into the backseat of the cab. But it soon jerked to a stop. "Were here." The shady cab driver said. Skye opened the old door and hoped out. Her black jacket got caught on the cab door, but she managed to pull it out. She walked over to the trunk, and slowly pulled out her on small duffel bag. She walked up the cold dark steps and opened the giant doors to the orphanage. "Hello?" She called. "Anyone here?"
Name: Diablo

Ooh, life is juicy, juicy and you see, I gotta have my bite, sir.
Mods, My sister and I sometimes share a computer.
Zeebee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: They seem so strange...(semi-lit to lit)

Postby Metallic Dragon » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:10 am

Alex heard someone calling from the front door. Quickly, he teleported the book he was holding back to its place on the shelf and stood up. At least he could go see who it was. He didn't recognize the voice and it made him curious. He rushed down the the stairs and into the entry. "Hello, who're you?" He asked, his voice thick with an english accent. "They call me Alex."
Metallic Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me