OnexOne Roleplay--CLOSE, KTHNXBAI.

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

OnexOne Roleplay--CLOSE, KTHNXBAI.

Postby Ruckus » Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:19 pm

ooc; All right, Nibbler. We got this.

Also, is there a name you go by, besides Nibbler?
OnexOne
PM me for love.

Links;
(DEVIANTART)//(FANFICTION.NET)
Ruckus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: OnexOne Roleplay--CLOSE, KTHNXBAI.

Postby AcidicEye » Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:36 pm

(that was so insanely fast that it was epic!)

My friends call me Ferret. ^^ You can call me that too, if you want. :3
AcidicEye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruckus » Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:40 pm

ooc; Sure, sure. I'm just Ruckus, I guess. So. I'll intro next post.
OnexOne
PM me for love.

Links;
Ruckus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcidicEye » Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:41 pm

(m'kay. Finally, I shall be in an RP that has the type content that I enjoy RPing, but still like the other RPs I'm in too. ^^)
AcidicEye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruckus » Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:48 pm

It had been a long time since the last time He woke up. Last time it had been such a nice day. Sunny all over His perfect new globe, birds chirping gaily, people covering their private bits. He'd been so proud of himself--although modest as well. Just the right amount of pride, He told Himself. He could be only a little prideful over this. It was His world. He did make it. And it did only take six days. Not like He was gloating.

But now, He looked down on His perfect world after his nice, long nap and found it wasn't perfect. Humbug, he sighed, crossing His metaphysical arms over His metaphysical chest. I thought I told Them to watch over while I took a nap. Ah, well, nothing a little miracle can't fix. Oh me! What is that? Drat it.

And then he was hit very hard in the nose with something indistinguishable, and was dislodged from his nice warm bed, only to plummet to almost certain doom on the face of the Earth. It had started out such a promising day, too. He hit the ground with a substantial thud, not thirty seconds later, and rolled over onto His stomach. "Ow!" He attempted to boom, cradling a twisted wrist in His uninjured hand.

Above Him, He could almost hear several archangels yelling orders to panicked inferiors. They must be making plans to get Him back up, He told Himself and brushed off His white robe, annoyed. Now, God wasn't one to get annoyed, but He found it rather difficult not to be at least a little irked by His current situation. He didn't belong on the ground. He belonged in heaven.

All around him was barren land, bereft of any significant features, save for a few bushes and a line of houses on either side. He marveled briefly at the craftsmanship before stepping out into the middle of the street, where a car nearly hit Him. It screeched to a halt, honked, and revved until He moved out of the way, His eyes wide in wonder.
Had He created this? The last thing He could remember making was squirrels. He was quite proud of His squirrels. Smiling, he looked around for one, hoping to see it in action, but he had no such luck and ended up wandering down the street instead, marveling at the excellent craftsmanship of the houses and trees.

-

It was a wonderful day. The sun was creeping over the roofs, casting elegant shadows. Trees swayed regally in a low, pleasant breeze. Birds chirped, babies giggle while their mother's rocked them in mahogany cradles. Everything was truly wonderful.

Carly puked the rest of her early breakfast into the toilet and wiped her mouth on a tissue. Felix poked his skinny head through the door on quiet paws. He sniffed the toilet bowl and put his tail between his legs when Carly flushed, leaning on the sink to stand up. She wished for the umpteenth time that someone had told her that the bread marked ‘gluten free’ was a recycled one, and her turkey sandwich was made with gluten bread.

Glaring at the soap, she washed her clammy hands and pale face, her glasses almost knocked off her nose as she did so. She straightened her shirt and pulled on a sweater, pleased enough with her appearance, she shoved her folded McDonald's uniform into her bag and took off with one final ruffle of Felix's fur.

She stepped out into the dewy morning, shielding her eyes in distaste.

ooc; I'm bringing Joshy-Boy in later. Too much for one intro. Data overload.
OnexOne
PM me for love.

Links;
Ruckus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcidicEye » Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:58 pm

(g2g for a bit, be back on in about 20 min)
AcidicEye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruckus » Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:05 pm

ooc; Sure.
OnexOne
PM me for love.

Links;
Ruckus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcidicEye » Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:43 pm

Ty yawned. He had been kicked out of yet another apartment for lack of paying bills, so he had spent the night on a bus stop bench. He sat up and streached, his hands balled into fists and his guitar pick behind his ear. Ty sat there for a few minutes, his elbows on his knees and his faced cupped in his hands. "Mmmmm? Crap! My guitar got gum stuck to it!" Ty groaned, looking at the sticky pink wab. After a few seconds of using a twig to scrape the gum off, Ty got up. He slung his guitar over his shoulder and started to walk to McDonalds, a crumpled up fiver in his pocket. Apon approaching his favorite try-to-make-a-crappy-morning-better fast food resurant, he noticed a huge line going out the door. He looked at an elderly couple near the door, giving them his puppy-eyes and a quivering bottem lip. The woman of the two elbowed her husband in the side as he tried to object to Ty cutting in line. Now to find another old sap to cut infront of. Ty thought, a grin on his face.
AcidicEye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruckus » Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:57 pm

Carly had just been promoted to counter duty a week before. She now had a clean uniform, new and freshly pressed, the blue cotton a little itchy, but at least not covered in grease. Despite this, she still looked quite a bit like a stick: the uniform was a size too big (they were out of small) and the green McDonald's baseball cap was not complimented by her glasses, which made her look owlish. "McDonald's, what would you like?" she said, not looking the customer in the eyes, rubbing her gloved hands together.

The man in front of her worked his wrinkled hands through his greasy hair and frowned at the menu posted above her. "Uhhhhh. I'd like a Big Mac meal with, uhhhh. Extra pickles. And a Coke. Diet," he muttered. Carly looked up, tried to smile and failed, then punched the correct keys on the cash machine with vigor.

"Seven thirty-nine," she said, and he handed her a credit card. For a moment she thought of waving it in his face and then snapping it, ranting on about how horrible the food was, how the job wasn't worth it and the chain even less so, but she just forced out another smile and swiped the card before returning it to him and sending him away to wait for his food. "Next."
OnexOne
PM me for love.

Links;
Ruckus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcidicEye » Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:21 pm

Ty skipped up to the counter, his guitar hitting several people, inclueding the one who was supposed to order next. "Hey nice glasses! They really make your eyes look big and cute, like in manga. Uh... can I just have some coffee, black." he said and tossed the crumpled fiver onto the counter absentmindedly. He poked at a smilie-face sticker some kid must have put on the counter one time. His cheerful look dissolved and he did a cute frown with sleepy eyes. "Yeeeeg... I'm so hungery.... but I don't have enough muuuuuuney if I'm gona buy a new guitar pick. Damn..." Ty whined before letting his face drop onto the counter with a loud thud.
AcidicEye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me