A Harry Potter Based RP~Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

A Harry Potter Based RP~Accepting!

Postby cubone. » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:14 am

STATUS; Accepting. ^.^

•M I N I-M O D S•

Snowy<3
Bella-Love

This is a Harry Potter Role-Play! With Hogwarts as the setting and everyone has powers, And a wand, obviously. But some people may fall in love, die, or who really knows?...Keep in mind, this is a romance RP, aswell as a wizarding one! ;)
We've also decided to let kids stay on at Hogwarts, untill they're 23, so we don't lose half of our characters. :)

RULES:
1. All of Tess' rules! Especially NO powerplay!
2. You must a wizard; no muggles, no squibs!
3. You can NOT be an actual charrie! (Unless your RPng as Somebody like Scorpius, Teddy or Albus etc...Epilogue charries are acceptable)
4. You can be related to an actual charrie though!
5. You can have as many character's as you can handle, but you must use them reguarly.
6. This is in the PAST-TENSE!
7. When Out of character, use either; ((this)) or {{this}} Or OOC.
8. Under no circumstances, only post with something along the lines of 'She smiled'. nor only, "Yes", please add more detail to your sentences!
9. Do NOT use chatspeak in your posts, unless you're speaking in OOC of course, then that's fine.
10. This is a must, use correct punctuation and capitalise your sentences, I understand the odd slip-up, but I would like you to at least add in full stops!
11. Fill out the form below to join!

Code: Select all
    .:Form:.
    Charrie Name:
    House:
    Blood(Pure/Half/Mud):
    Patronus:
    Wand(Length,core and wood):
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Pet:
    Crush/BF/GF:
    BFF:
    Other:

SCHEDULE:

{We generally skip some classes every day though. ;) }

* Defence Against the Dark Arts
* Care of Magical Creatures (Elective)
* Charms
* Arithmancy (Elective)
~Break~
* Transfiguration
* Divination (Elective)
* Potions
* Muggle Studies (Elective)
* Herbology
~Lunch~
* History of Magic
* Astronomy
* Study of Ancient Runes (Elective)
* Apparition (Elective; Sixth years only; Must be of age.)

Last edited by cubone. on Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:51 am, edited 4 times in total.
-
All pets and items free. Please take them. Leaving.

scottish | adult | she/they

-
cubone.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Harry Potter Based RP~Accepting!

.:Ƨℓʏтнɛяιи:.

Charrie Name:
Chance Jackson
Year:
Eighth.
House:
Slytherin
Blood(Pure/Half/Mud):
Pure
Patronus:
Wolf
13" Chestnut, with a Phoenix Feather core.
Appearance:
Personality:
Chance's personality is rather abnormal anyway, One second he'll be protective and caring, the next down in the dumps, and sulking in the shadows. He's rather haughty, and takes pity on people whom don't meet his standards; Mud-Blood's for example; They absolutely disgust him. So yah, he's rather arrogant, and slightly prejudiced toward others. However he's secretly a kind-hearted lad, but tends to keep his natural personality hidden down beneath, and tries to show-off a lot. Chance is rather care-free when it comes to school work, he'll either; Ditch class, or completely ignore the professor, otherwise he's just generally taking the piss out of him/her.
Pet:
Ignis
Crush/BF/GF:
~
BFF:
~
Other:
~

Charrie Name:
Kendall Malfoy
Year:
Nine
House:
Slytherin
Blood(Pure/Half/Mud):
Pure
Patronus:
Lion
13" Rose-wood, dragon Heartstring core
Appearance:
ImageImage
Personality:
Kendall's quite a flirty young man, always trying to make a good impression on someone he likes, or just girls in general who he finds pretty in his opinion. He's kindhearted and sharp-witted, however, he won't just let people agitate/harm him without a fight, he knows how to stand up for himself, since he's certaintly courage. May this be a warning, he is slightly haughty; his arrogance also gets him into a LOT of bother and he has some major anger issues though!
Pet:
Caeli
Crush/BF/GF:
Tonks! ^^
BFF:
~
Other:
~

Charrie Name:
Jamie Malfoy
    Year:
Nine
    House:
Slytherin
    Blood(Pure/Half/Mud):
Pure
    Patronus:
Lioness
13 1/2", Maple, unicorn tail-hair core.
    Appearance:
    Personality:
Cunning, Sly and mischievous-Jamie's more of the cruel and cold-hearted one out of Kendall and he, whom are constantly having a quarrel with eachother, over the smallest things. Keep in mind, He is majorly haughty, and is very cocky about his thoughts and opinions of people; he'll always tell them the cold-hard-truth, rather than lie to make them feel better!
    Pet:
Jasmine
    Crush/BF/GF:
Penny...For now.
    BFF:
~
    Other:
•Kendall's identical twin.
•Hair colour is naturally platinum-blonde, like his father's, however after getting agitated by being mixed up with his twin, he went to the extent of dying his hair, and now keeps it this way instead.:Form:.

Charrie Name:
Tina Le Fay
Year:
House:
Slytherin
Blood(Pure/Half/Mud):
Pure
Patronus:
Fire Wolf (also her animagus)
9/12 inches, sea dragon claw, oak
Appearance:
Personality:
Not a very nice person. Tina is gaining people skills, but she still has... moments. She isn't very quiet, and is enthusiastic in her beleifs- no matter what they are. She inherited the attitude and mysterious quality of the Le Fays- which started with her great grandmother, the notorious Morgane Fay.
Pet:
Silver cat, with strange frosty purple eyes. It's name is Lai.
Crush/BF/GF:
None
BFF:
None
Other:
~

Charrie Name:
Ava Lestrange
Year:
6th
House:
Slytherin
Blood(Pure/Half/Mud):
Pure
Patronus:
Wolf
13", Unicorn Hair, Elder
Appearance:
Personality:
Ava is a child of Bellatrix and her husband. She is the only child of them and was hidden from everyone including Lord Voldemort. She is a vicious ruthless girl who will duel almost anyone who gets her mad. She has seen all of the unforgivable curses in action. She is also surprisingly nice to the lucky few who manage to become her friends.
Pet:
All black cat with dark brown eyes named Xavier
Crush/BF/GF:
None May change
BFF:
None (may change)
Other:
Ava is cousins to the Malfoy's

Charrie Name:
Scorpius Malfoy
Year:
House:
Slytherin
Blood(Pure/Half/Mud):
Pure
Patronus:
Snake
Wood: Blackthorne, Length: 13 In., Core: Dragon Heartstring
Appearance:
Personality:
He is fairly like his father (Draco); judgmental, quick to think of insults, and other Draco-like qualities, but unlike his father he doesn't mind it when someone is Half or Mudblood. He can not only tolerate them, but he can actually become friends with them. He also doesn't mind students of other houses.
Pet:
An owl with dark brown, almost black, feathers and pale green, sinister eyes, named Adder.
Crush/BF/GF:
Open
BFF:
Open
Other:
None

Charrie Name:
Sam Fallon
Year:
House:
Slytherin
Blood(Pure/Half/Mud):
Pure
Patronus:
Narwhal
15", Elder, dragon heartstring
Appearance:
5' 1", very pale, medium length (always neatly combed) ink black hair, skinny, green eyes, always wears his school uniform, wears expensive custom robes. He always wears long sleeves because he has a Dark Mark
Personality:
Keeps to himself and doesn't talk much, spends a lot of time in the library and studying in the Slytherin common room, his favorite subject is potions, very smart, doesn't like students in other houses, supports Voldemort, similiar personality to Snape and Tom Riddle, hates muggle-borns, constantly sneaking into the restricted section of the library (under his Invisibility Cloak) to study the Dark Arts, one of the things on his To-Do-List is to create some Horcruxes, wants to be feared so much that people fear his name like Voldemort. He has an interest in the Dark Arts and has very few, if any friends
Pet:
Male horned owl named Adner
Crush/BF/GF:
~
BFF:
~
Other:
He speaks Parseltongue because he is distantly related to Slytherin. His parents are Death Eaters that have not been caught and his family is wealthy.

Charrie Name:
Penelope "Penny" Grace Van Hughes
Year:
House:
Slytherin
Blood(Pure/Half/Mud):
Half-blood
Patronus:
Swan
12" Unicorn horn, ebony
Appearance:
Personality:
Penny has a bad temper that she tried not to let lose. That makes her withdrawn and shy around other people. Once she's warmed up to someone, her sarcastic personality comes out and she can actually be fun.
Pet:
A black owl named Azreal
Crush/BF:
Jamie...
BFF:
None
Other:
Nope

Charrie name:
Tom S Riddle
Year:
House:
Slytherin
Blood (pure/half/mud):
pure
Patronus:
-
Wand(length, wood, and core):
15" willow, unicorn tail hair
Appearance:
looks like Malfoy but with slightly darker hair and freckles.
Personality:
opens up to you but you have to touch his weak point. Is kind to people he knows. Likes potions. He is tall and smart.
Pet:
eagle named Thork
Crush/BF/GF:
None
BFF:
none
other:
N/A

Charrie Name:
Raene Malinois
Year:
House:
Slytherin
Blood(Pure/Half/Mud):
Half
Patronus:
Friesan Horse.(Like her animagus form)
Thestral Hair core,Rosewood.(12")
Appearance:
Personality:
With an overly inflated ego, Raene is usually found shooting snide remarks at fellow students. If she is fluent in anything,it's sarcasm. Raene can often lose her touch,becoming overly sensitive. Also,she has a weak spot for Hufflepuffs,mainly because her father wasn't the brightest.
Pet:
Crumble;
Crush/BF/GF:
-
BFF:
-
Other:
Raene is an illegal animagi.
Animagus form;
Last edited by cubone. on Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:33 am, edited 26 times in total.
-

-
cubone.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

.:Ǥяʏғғιи∂σя:.

Charrie Name:
Zayne Lewis Potter
Year:
Eight
House:
Gryffindor
Blood(Pure/Half/Mud):
Half-Blood
Patronus:
Rabbit
10 1/2" Willow, Thestral hair core
Appearance:
However, he has seductive emerald eyes, instead of the chocolate brown ones shown above in the picture.
Personality:
Zayne's personality is rather spontaneous really, one moment he could be the happiest person alive, chirpy, funny and energetic. Then the next dark, cruel and vile, it all really depends on what's going on in his life at That Determines his mood. On average he's a very protective boy, he tends to keep away from relationships, but he's secretly always looking for someone special, to love and care for.
Pet:
Dusk
Crush/BF/GF:
Ling.
BFF:
~
Other:
~

Charrie Name:
Albus Severus Potter
Year:
Five
House:
Gryffindor
Blood(Pure/Half/Mud):
Half
Patronus:
Stag
10" Hazel, with a single Veela-Hair core.
Appearance:
Personality:
Albus is a very determined boy, he won't rest until he finds out how to succeed at whatever he desires to accomplish, and he's rather protective and caring aswell, so he'll never put himself before others. He also gets aggravated and worked up about things rather easily, so he tends to get into bother a lot of the time with his anger issues. Courage, is one other thing which he owns, he is a very brave boy, who actually loves to get himself into trouble on average, sometimes that is not the best decision though, which he has recently found out, but however he is also rather gullible, so he can get persuaded and tricked into things easilly.
Pet:
Ebony
Crush/BF/GF:
~
BFF:
~
Other:
~

Charrie Name:
Elliot Weasley
Year:
House:
Gryffindor
Blood(Pure/Half/Mud):
Pure
Patronus:
Racoon
11' Thestral Hair, Blackthorn
Appearance:
Personality:
A pratical joker, just like his dad. He never takes anything seriously and always acts like a first year. He always plays tricks on the new students, telling them scary stories. But he can become very flirtatious if in the right situation. Apart from all that he is a good, supporting friend to have and is always there to help you.
Pet:
A cat named Rue
Rue
Crush/BF/GF:
Open
BFF:
Anyone
Other:
He is always carrying a box of Weasleys Wizarding Wheezes, if you need supplies.
Sadly, He hasn't inherited the Ginger hair.

Charrie Name:
Hailia Potter
Year:
House:
Gryffindor
Blood(Pure/Half/Mud):
Half
Patronus:
Otter
12", Dragon Heartstring, Ash wood.
Appearance:
Personality:
Hailia is Ginny and Harry potter's daughter, and Zayne's and Albus' little sister. She loves animals and is very friendly. She is always trying to live up to her dad. She is an animagus so she can turn in to a dog.
Pet:
She has a husky named Willow.
Crush/BF/GF:
None
BFF:
None
Other:
None

Charrie Name:
Jayden Weasley
Year:
House:
Gryffindor
Blood(Pure/Half/Mud):
Half
Patronus:
Weasel
13", Olive wood, and unicorn hair core
Appearance:
Personality:
Jayden is like her father,Ron. She can be insensitive and insecure. She is quieter and usually does her work. She can't stand messes and has to be neat. She is like her father in looks and personality and has the brains of her mother. Jay may not talk slot but when she does she is usually making a comment on something stupid. It takes a lot to get her to talk fully to you.
Pet:
Cat named Tom
Crush/BF/GF:
~
BFF:
~
Other:
~

Charrie Name:
Isabella Resenta Linter
Year:
Eighth
House:
Gryffindor
Blood(Pure/Half/Mud):
Pure
Patronus:
Wolf
9 1/2 Chestnut wood, With a Thestral Tail-Hair core.
Appearance:
Personality:
Isabella is Quite Different from everyone when it comes to personality. First of all she has a bad temper and barely knows how to control it. She has a Sassy Attitude and Tends to give one back to someone who already has given her one, she is hilarious when she has her attitude. Isabella is sweet and caring most of the time, but the other times she is snobby and mean, when she realizes she has a snobby attitude, she tends to stop it. She is very creative artistic and fun. She also likes boys, but tries to stop, because it gets her in trouble!
Pet:
Owl
Crush/BF/GF:
Niall!
BFF:
Ling
Other:
Demi is her sister

Charrie Name:
Demi Rose Linter
Year:
Fifth Year
House:
Gryffindor
Blood(Pure/Half/Mud):
Pure
Patronus:
Leopard
Hawthorn feather, 12 inches
Appearance:
Personality:
Demi Is a Sweet girl sometimes.she really despises people she doesn't know.People she knows She loves and adores them and is playful and amusing towards them.Demi Is Daring And Creative.
Pet:
No
Crush/BF/GF:
Perceus
BFF:
Percius
Other:
Isabella is her sister

Charrie Name:
Alyson (Aly) Marie Bell
Year:
House:
Gryffindor
Blood(Pure/Half/Mud):
Halfblood
Patronus:
Cat
11 inches, Willow, unicorn hair
Appearance:
Personality:
Nice, Flirty, kind of shy sometimes
Pet:
A bunny
Crush/BF/GF:
none.. yet
BFF:
none
Other:
~

Charrie Name:
Vanessa "Nessa" Jasmine Ranson
Year:
House:
Gryffindor!!
Blood(Pure/Half/Mud):
Mudblood
Patronus:
A phoenix
13 inches, pine, with the hair of a tigress.
Appearance:
Nessa is very small built and petite for her age, she's slender with a round face and dark complexion. (Her dad was a Latino.) She has long, straight black hair that goes well past her shoulders, which is always pulled back in a sloppy pony-tail with many strands coming loose. Her eyes are bright jade green freckled with brown and she has this evil, mischievous lop-sided grin that makes you think she's going to set your pants on fire.
Personality:
Nessa is very, very curious and adventurous. She's always running off to explore and find something new to do. She's a hyper and energetic person, getting bored within a matter of minutes. She has a mild case of ADHD, therefore she always has a ribbon entwined in her fingers during class, to keep her busy and not get too restless. She's creative, and hates things are normal. (Being normal is booo-ring!") That, indeed, is the reason she hates-no, despises-no, absolutely loathes the name Vanessa. It's so common! Urg! She has a highly-explosive temper, and will murder whoever calls her that. Her temper comes so hard so fast that can be quite terrifying, so don't provoke her, because when she's angry, she is freakishly strong. (Only when she's mad, though.) She's stubborn and impulsive; never, ever thinks anything out, just runs right in and wings it. Once she makes up her mind about something, there's no reasoning with her, no matter how crazy her idea is. She's also very brave, messy and disorganized. (Seriously. This girl has reinvented "scatter-brain".)
Pet:
A female monarch butterfly named Star. Nessa and her grandpa found it in the summer, and fixed its broken wing. Now it won't stop following her around.
Crush/BF/GF:
Open.
BFF:
Adam Ryan Jeffery
Other:
-None-

Charrie Name:
Hermione Granger
Year:
House:
Gryffindor
Blood(Pure/Half/Mud):
Half
Patronus:
Doe
11 inches, Phoenix tail, and Oak.
Appearance:
Personality:
Sweet, Strong Hearted, and Strong Headed when the time needs it.
Pet:
Owl
Crush/BF/GF:
Crush~Zayne
BFF:
~
Other:

Charrie Name:
Leo Rodriguez
Year:
House:
Gryffindor
Blood(Pure/Half/Mud):
Half
Patronus:
Lion
11" dragon heartstring, oak
Appearance:
Personality:
For the most part, he's pretty easygoing. But he feircly stands up for what he believes in. So if you mess with one of his house mates, expect some confilct with him.
Pet:
a reddish brown rat
Crush/BF/GF:
open
BFF:
open
Other:
nope

Charrie name:
Perceus Regalus S black
Year:
House:
Gryffindor
Blood (pure/half/mud):
half
Patronus:
barn owl
17" ebony, with dragon heart string
Appearance:
he has brown mousy hair and scratched up hands. He has blue eyes and Is pretty tall.
Personality:
Kind, shy, loving, smart, very smart, VERY smart, Doesn't stand up for himself.
Pet:
screech owl named Pigwidgeon.
Crush/BF/GF:
~
BFF:
none
other:
~

Charrie Name:
Zachary Longbottom
Year:
House:
Gryffindor
Blood(Pure/Half/Mud):
half
Patronus:
Tiger
14 inches, pheonix feater, Ebony
Appearance:
Black hair, orange eyes, 6 feet tall.
Personality:
kind outgoing and amazing at everything he putts his mind to.
Pet:
calico male cat named Ellis
Crush/BF/GF:
likes Bella
BFF:
none.
Other:
....meh...
Last edited by cubone. on Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:03 am, edited 23 times in total.
-

-
cubone.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cubone. » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:15 am

.:Яαʌɛиcℓαω:.

Charrie Name:
Rebecca Amaré Diggory
Year:
Seventh
House:
Ravenclaw
Blood(Pure/Half/Mud):
Pure-Blood
Patronus:
Cheetah
9 1/2" Oak wood, With a Unicorn Tail-Hair core.
Appearance:
Personality:
Rebecca is pretty spontaneous, when it comes to her personality, one moment she'll be laid back and un-caring, the next bounding around with energy, or in a temper, and she's is rather haughty. She's rather careless when it comes to school work, and tends to either ditch class or just go to wind up the professor and/or other students. With her friends, or people she likes, she's very bubbly and funny, she always knows how to make a good impression on people, and she's exceptionally flirty too, so relationships generally don't last long. To be honest, she generally acts like far more of a Slytherin than a Ravenclaw, and questions herself on how on earth she even got sorted into Ravenclaw! She's pretty mischievous, and cunning, and always knows the best ways to slip out of things.
Pet:
Snowflake
Crush/BF/GF:
Nate. =P
BFF:
~
Other:
~

Name:
Marie Claudette Johnson
Year:
House:
Ravenclaw
Personality:
Marie is pretty, and she's not afraid to tell other people her opinion on them. In other words, she's a high-class b*tch. She is horribly loyal to her friends, and loves to talk. But she doesn't just be friends with you, you have to earn her friendship! Which takes a bit of work to do, as she does think she needs to only be friends with the highest and the best. She is slightly insecure about her height, though, as she stands at a whopping 5'9" feet tall.
Appearance:
Wand:
Elder, sea dragon claw, 9 1/2 inches
Patronus:
Cat
Other:
pureblood

Charrie Name:
LaToiza Maison
Year:
House:
Slytherin
Patronus:
Otter
Wand:
9 1/2 inches, Phoenix feather, elder
Appearance:
Personality:
RPing out
Crush/BF/GF:
None
BFF:
None
Other:
Nope

Charrie Name:
Maired Demelza (prefers maira *my-ra*)
Year:
House:
RavenClaw
Blood(Pure/Half/Mud):
Mudblood
Patronus:
Wolf (explained!)
8.5" Mahogany Dragon Heartstring
Appearance:
Wavy black hair to mid-back. Has amber eyes. Very pale skin, that only seems lighter with her hair. Across her left eye is a deep pink cut, there is also one across her mouth and along her cheek are two smaller ones. There seem to be puncture wounds on her neck (teeth mark) and her arms and legs are also covered in the deep pink cuts. They dont heal, because they are cursed. Her left ear is also torn, leaving only a little of the flesh behind, although she usually covers it with her hair.
Personality:
a quiet girl who keeps to herself because of, certain issues. Because of this, she doesnt have many friends, and her strange appearance doesnt help much either. She is one to hold in her anger and sadness, infact, most emotions due to her issue.
Pet:none, although she enjoys singing along with the birds. (she is a good singer)
Crush/BF/GF:open
BFF:
open
Other:
Maired, is a half werewolf (i think thats a good way to descirbe it) her muggle parents, unintentionally upset a werewolf. He attacked young Maired (three years old) in human form (much like fenrir greyback) although the damage he did was quite great. She had the wounds that didnt heal(like bill weasly) and when ever she became extremely angry or sad, she'd turn. Same with the full moon. Although every time she does, she is still fully aware of who she is (much like wolfsbane potion) No one knows about this, except the teachers at Hogwarts, and her parents, whom she has never known because she was quickly removed from them when the ministry found out about her, and she grew up in Saint Mungo's, but still attends school at Hogwarts.

Charrie Name:
Issac Hathaway (izzy.)
Year:
House:
ravenclaw
Blood(Pure/Half/Mud):
pure
Patronus:
~
~
Appearance:
Personality:
will rp it out (just hint dark myserious tint to his personality.)
Pet:
none
Crush/BF/GF:
open
BFF:
open
Other:
~

Charrie Name:
Shen Ling Chang (most ppl call her Ling though)
Year:
House:
Ravenclaw
Blood(Pure/Half/Mud):
Pure
Patronus:
~

Appearance:
Personality:
Polite, bubbly, and a little oddballish, but many like her since she's nice and true to herself
Pet:
~
Crush/BF/GF:
Zayne, BF
BFF:
~
Other:
Cho Chang's cousin.

Charrie Name:
Kiera Woods
Year:
House:
Ravenclaw!!
Blood(Pure/Half/Mud):
Pure
Patronus:
fox
Rose wood (12")
Appearance:
Kiera is tall with medium-ish length hair, which is always straight and pure black. Her eyes are grey/ blue-green.
Personality:
despite not normally paying attention in class she still excels in everything. And although she seems quiet and mature around teachers, she is actually very talkative and "mental" (to put it nicely). but she is also very easily offended, and isn't afraid to harm anything/one...
Pet:
owl, Frostbite ^^
Crush/BF/GF:
none atm
BFF:
ditto
Other:
~

:Form:
Charries Name:
Leonardo ("Leo") Longbotom
Year:
House:
Ravenclaw
Blood(Pure/Half/Mud):
half
Patronus:
Lion
Wand(length, core and wood):
11" dragonheart string core, oak
Appearance:
Leo is tall with cropped black hair.He has green/blue eyes. (I'll add a pic later)
Personality:
Is it ok if I rp it out?
Crush/BF/GF:
no one atm
BF:
Kiera ^^
Other:
nah lol

:Form:.
Charrie Name:
Adam Ryan Jeffery
Year:
House:
Ravenclaw
Blood(Pure/Half/Mud):
Pureblood
Patronus:
An owl
11 inches, birch, with a raven feather.
Appearance:
Adam is very tall and lean, built skinny and long like a toothpick. His skin is stretched thinly over his silhouette; Cheekbones high and complexion red. His eyes are rather squinty, but are a very deep shade of ocean blue, dark and intelligent. He has a few freckles, but not many. His hair is sandy blonde, short and spiky; Cropped untidily over his head. When a smile appears on his mouth it is curved, looking more like a knowing smirk.
Personality:
Adam is very awkward, but dignified and determined. The boy is a total klutz, tripping over everything from that one tiny crack in the floor that he managed to find to his own feet. This, is part of the reason people don't take him seriously and tease him a lot. But like I said, he's very dignified; If you so much as snicker at him he will shoot you his signature "death glare" that is so scary it threatens to outdo Professor McGonagall's. He is very prideful and always has his head held high-No matter how much you push him around. He is a total nerd, spending hours and hours on end pouring over his textbooks, or scratching a quill down on his latest blueprint. (He's an inventor!) Adam is very resourceful and smart-he daydreams a lot, but never during class. ("And miss all that learning?! What are you nuts?!?!!") When he's reading or inventing: DO NOT DISTURB HIM! Well, it's pretty much impossible to snap him out of his concentration anyway, but still. You always can tell when he's getting a plan; His head tilts to the side and he looks totally zoned out. Even though he's usually pretty firm and strict, he always seems to get dragged into crazy situations by his best friend, Nessa. ("You Gryffindors are crazy!")
Pet:
A male stormy gray owl named Klaus.
Crush/BF/GF:
Open
BFF:
Nessa Jasmine Ranson
Other:
-None-

Charrie Name:
Elijah Wood
Year:
House:
Ravenclaw
Blood(Pure/Half/Mud):
Pure
Patronus:
Lion
12" rose-wood pheonix feather core
Appearance:
Personality:
laid back, cool, smart, funny
Pet:
owl named Snow
Crush/BF/GF:
open
BFF:
open
Other:
none

Charrie Name:
Lancelot "Lance" Harrison Banks
Year:
House:
Ravenclaw
Blood(Pure/Half/Mud):
Pureblood
Patronus:
Stallion
14" Holly leaf, oak
Appearance:
Personality:
Lance is easy going and athletic. He loves a good game of Quidditch although he plays muggle sports too. He has a good heart and can get protective of his friends. He can be a bit of a flirt, but it's all in good fun.
Pet:
A small brown rat named Tubs
Crush/GF:
Nope
BFF:
No
Other:
Nope

Charrie Name:
Natalya Pierce
Year:
House:
Ravenclaw
Blood(Pure/Half/Mud):
pureblood
Patronus:
Dingo
14" Rosewood Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring
Appearance:
Personality:
Smart,spunky,funny,fearless,friendly,cheerful, energetic & determined.Natalya is caring and sometimes be annoying because of it. She always needs to be around people and doesn't care what house they're in.She doesn't understand when people drop hints that they want to be left alone and is disappointed when they don't want her around for whatever reason.
Pet:
Calico cat named Missy (her name suits her attitude)
Crush/BF/GF:
open
BFF:
open
Other:
nope!

Charrie Name:
Terri Shala
Year:
House:
Ravenclaw
Blood(Pure/Half/Mud):
Mud
Patronus:
otter
12", Dragon Heartstring, Rose-wood
Appearance:
Terri
Personality:
Terri is dark and maybe a little depressed. shay may act hostile toward people, but she is really just trying to protect herself from pain and upsetting emotions. Her friends know the real Terri, that she can creative and funny as hell when she wants to be. If she just realized that not everyone wants to hurt her and people aren't generally evil, she'll be fine.
Pet:
Tabitha, a snowy owl
Crush/BF/GF:
~
BFF:
~
Other:
~
Last edited by cubone. on Thu May 26, 2011 4:06 am, edited 29 times in total.
-

-
cubone.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cubone. » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:16 am

.:Ħʋғғℓɛρʋғғ:.

Charrie Name:
Jacob Diggory
    Year:
Six
    House:
Hufflepuff of course!
    Blood(Pure/Half/Mud):
Pure
Patronus:
Cat!
Ash, 12", Phoenix Feather core.
    Appearance:
    Personality:
His personality is absolutely impossible to describe...Jake's far too random to be able to be put into words!
    Pet:
Prospero
    Crush/BF/GF:
None for now
    BFF:
None
    Other:
~

Charrie Name:
Niall Jackson
    Year:
Eighth
    House:
Hufflepuff! {Hufflepuffs are particularly good finders! XD}
    Blood(Pure/Half/Mud):
Pure-Blood
    Patronus:
Chimpanzee
13 ⅓", oak, Veela hair core; flexible
    Appearance:
    Personality:
He's kind, caring and loyal, just and extremely protective, aswell as being highly amiable, and always smiling. However, being one of the random and most spontaneous boy out there, Niall will obviously burst out with the most insane things to come to someone's attention, often causing him to receive glares, and snickers at that too...Because honestly, some things he just comes out with, it would be beter to keep internal...And that's probably the reason he tends to get attention, because he acts before he speaks-which really, is a very, very bad habit, in which he owns.
    Pet:
Martin
    Crush/BF/GF:
Isabella!
ℓ٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥υ♥
    BFF:
Lots! Can't decide...
    Other:
~

Charrie Name:
Xavier Diggory
Year:
Seven
House:
Hufflepuff
Blood(Pure/Half/Mud):
Pure-Blood.
Patronus:
Przewalski's Wild Horse
12" Elm,Thestral Tail Hair Core
Appearance:
Personality:
Xavier is a bit touchy when it comes to those he loves. He tends to be over protective and,at times, can become rather violent towards the offender. Xavier can also be annoying but he tries his best to stay as un-annoying as he can.
Pet:
-
Crush/BF/GF:
Raene/Zayne
BFF:
-
Other:
He is Bi-sexual.

Charrie Name:
Claria Nymphadora Lupin (Tonks)
Year:
8th
House:
Hufflepuff
Blood(Pure/Half/Mud):
Pureblood
Patronus:
Leopard
Yew, Dragon Heart String 13 1/2"
Appearance:
Tonks is a metamorphmagus, so her appearance is constantly changing. She doesnt really have a style that she'll stick too, so its different everyday unless I get lazy and dont change it! Bright colors, all the time though.
Personality:
Tonks is insane. She goes from super hyper to depressed in seconds if provoked. She tends to skip. Everywhere. She can become very close to people very quickly, which isnt always to her advantage. She's usually a very happy person.
Pet:
A large black barn owl names Arnel, who isnt a very good flier, and usually acts like a cat.
Crush/BF/GF:
Kendall
BFF:
Kendall/Rebecca/Anyone who wants to be her friend!
Other:
She becomes a werewolf once a month, so try to stay on her good side. Or else.

Charrie Name:
Teddy Remus Lupin
Year:
House:
Hufflepuff!
Blood(Pure/Half/Mud):
Pureblood
Patronus:
Bernese Mountain Dog
Purplehart, Phoenix Ash 15"
Appearance:
Teddy is a metamorphmagus, so his appearance changes a lot. His hair is usually teal or bright pink though. His eyes usually match. He's average height, but me not knowing what average height is, I cant be specific!
Personality:
Personality? Pfft, how on Earth am I supposed to describe Teddy's personality? He's just Teddy! Ill actually have to think on this one if ya dont mind! XD
Pet:
Teddy has a small Calico kitten named Starshine, and she's really stupid.
Crush/BF/GF:
-
BFF:
Rebecca
Other:
God, hardest form ever! Okay, maybe not, but I never knew that I could know Teddy so well, but not put him into words! XD I'll work on that... And Feel free to fix my form, as you and I know Teddy best!

Charrie Name:
Jason "JD" Daesung
Year:
House:
Hufflepuff
Blood(Pure/Half/Mud):
Half
Patronus:
Polar Bear
13", unicorn, maple
Appearance:
Personality:
Very bubbly and happy. The only time he's sad is when something really bad has happened. For most of the time though, he's very cheerful, makes people smile and is an excellent source of comedic relief
Pet:
A toad named "Midori"
Crush/BF/GF:
none atm
BFF:
none atm
Other:
:)

Charrie Name:
Poetry Baker
Year:
fifth
House:
HufflePuff
Blood(Pure/Half/Mud):
Half
Patronus:
Cheetah
14 1/2", Elm Wood, With a hippogriff hair core.
Appearance:
Personality:
Poetry is sweet,loving,playful,and creative she loves to be outdoors or learning or just plain hanging out.
Pet:
No
Crush/BF/GF:
~
BFF:
~
Other:
Nope

Charrie Name:
Victoire Weasley
Year:
House:
Hufflepuff
Blood(Pure/Half/Mud):
One-eighth Veela
Patronus:
Dove
11" Veela hair Rosewood
Appearance:
Personality:
Victoire mostly like her mother but also different.Like Fleur she can be a bit haughty at times. Shes bright, graceful, brave & gentle. She quite open with her friends and is very responsible. She is kind-hearted and thoughtful. Victoire tends to be a bit of a flirt without realizing it. She always looking out for her friends and has their back.
Pet:
Snowy owl named Nyx
Crush/BF/GF:
open
BFF:
open
Other:
Nothing comes to mind

Charrie Name:
Bella Jackson
Year:
House:
Hufflepuff
Blood(Pure/Half/Mud):
Pure
Patronus:
wolf
12 inch, Phoenix feather, willow.
Appearance:
Personality:
Smart, funny, positive, sweet, and determined.
Pet:
N/A
Crush/BF/GF:

BFF:
N/A
Other:
Her brother's are Niall and Chance.

Charrie Name:
Stella Hudginson
Year:
House:
HufflePuff
Blood(Pure/Half/Mud):
pure
Patronus:
vixen
Chestnut 14"1/2 thesrtal hair core
Appearance:
Personality:
Sweet,always cleaning a mess up,loving,shy,always studying,friendly.
Pet:
Cat
Crush/BF/GF:
Nope...
BFF:
isabella
Other:
~

Charrie name:
Rose Zach Smith
Year:
House:
Hufflepuff
Blood (pure/half/mud):
half
Patronus:
rabbit
16" oak Phoenix feather
Appearance:
has bright orange hair and freckles al over. Has got green eyes and is a medium sized height.
Personality:
kind loving, responsible with animals and can be a little mishcivius.
Pet:
jack russel terrier named Betty!!
Crush/BF/GF:
na
BFF:
none yet
other:
nope.

Charrie Name:
Amber
Year:
House:
HUFFLEPUFF! :)
Blood(Pure/Half/Mud):
Half
Patronus:
Fox
Appearance:
Personality:
She enjoys being different. She is considered strange by some, but she's really just having fun. She's a good actor and likes talking in accents like American, Irish, Australian, Canadian, and any others. She wears eccentric clothes when not in her robes. She is a nice person, but unfortunately most people judge her by her insane looks and don't get to know her.
Pet:
A brown barn owl named Slylock
Crush/BF/GF:
Open
BFF:
Open
Other:
Open
Last edited by cubone. on Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:01 am, edited 18 times in total.
-

-
cubone.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mikkumi » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:22 am

Charrie Name: Hermione Granger
Year: 7
House: Gryffindor
Blood(Pure/Half/Mud): Half
Patronus: Doe
Wand(Length,core and wood): 11 inches, Phoenix tail, and Oak.
Appearance: Image
Personality: Sweet, Strong Hearted, and Strong Headed when the time needs it.
Pet: Owl
Crush/BF/GF: Zayne
BFF:
Other:
Last edited by Mikkumi on Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mikkumi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cubone. » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:26 am

{{Erm...Aleana doesn't exist in this RP...Other than that...Accepted!}}
-

-
cubone.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mikkumi » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:28 am

((Erm, uh, hahaha))
Mikkumi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ғoх » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:29 am

Charrie Name: Artemis Rune
Year: (What year would that make her? 3rd right?)
House: Gryffindor
Patronus: doe (actually i want this cuz its mah fav animal!)
Wand(Length,core and wood): Length: (12 in right?) Core: unicorn hair Wood: Elm
Appearance:
curly blond.jpg
Artemis
curly blond.jpg (8.72 KiB) Viewed 3898 times

Personality: Sweet, fun, smart. Artemis is kind and loves everyone. I guess you could say that she is just someone that is easy to be-friend, and everyone likes her.
Pet: barn owl
Crush/BF/GF: open
BFF: open
Other: she is related to Hermione. (diz okay?)

Charrie Name: Letty Rune
Year: (same as her sis)
House: Slytherin
Patronus: fox
Wand(Length,core and wood): Length: 13 in Core: fox fur Wood: Oak
Appearance:
HoleySaintGeorge__s_request_by_burdge_bug.jpg
Letty
HoleySaintGeorge__s_request_by_burdge_bug.jpg (42.36 KiB) Viewed 3898 times

Personality: everything her sis isn't. She is a trouble-maker, and is spunky and flirtatious.
Pet: snake
Crush/BF/GF: Malfoy (iz diz okay?)
BFF:Malfoy (?)
Other: Related to Hermione
Last edited by ғoх on Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
i tend to swear. adv lit.

inactive currently
ғoх

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mikkumi » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:31 am