Hell of a First Day (Lethal Company Multifandom RP (OPEN))

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Hell of a First Day (Lethal Company Multifandom RP (OPEN))

Postby Egg With Legs » Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:10 am

You wake up to the feeling of cold metal pressing up against your cheek, and a splitting headache making its rounds round your skull.

Given that you didn't go to sleep like that, it's not exactly a pleasant feeling.

Pulling yourself up to your feet, you look about your surroundings, finding three other stranger with you somewhere...unfamiliar.

On six sides metal walls surround you, harsh white lights hanging from lamps in the ceiling to illuminate the interior of this tiny box.

At one end stands a workstation of some sort; a blocky computer terminal with two monitors sits against the farthest wall, another terminal flanking its right, while a set of cramped bunk beds and a filing cabinet flank its right.

At the other end lies more mixed features; a strange box with a coppery coil in a depression, a clothes rack holding four orange jump suits, helmets lying at their feet (each a different shape and size), a red cabinet, and most concerningly, two blast doors firmly closed.

You don't know how you got here.

You don't know where 'here' is.

You don't know who these other people are.

And you have no idea what's going on.

Unfortunately, this is when the ship's intercom, seeming to come from everywhere at once, pipes up to further muddy the waters.

Welcome to your first day on the job.

This is your very own autopilot ship, where you will eat and sleep for the duration of your contract.

To complete the onboarding process, you will want to check the Instruction Manual and sign into your ship's computer terminal.

Don't forget to put on your employee uniform and helmet.

We trust you will be a great asset to the company.

And the, silence.
Last edited by Egg With Legs on Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Rules, Employee Register, and A Note

Postby Egg With Legs » Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:40 pm

The Rules
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. All of Tess's rules still apply. Even The Company can't get around those.
2. Decent grammar and a lack of 1-3 liners is a must here.
3. Any characters submitted shall be neutered of excessive abilities or powers as determined by myself. You are employees, not fighters.
4. As The Company has elected to hire only Four (4) employees to start with, each player may only control One (1) character. Extra employees may still apply.
5. Remember the time honored tradition of the Fade To Black. The Company doesn't want to get sued.
6. Powergaming is not allowed. If you seek to do something, give others the freedom to react rather than dictating it yourself. This is enforceable by a warning, followed by immediate firing.
7. Be rootin, be tootin, but most of all, be kind beyond the rp.
8. Reservations for roles shall be held for 2 days. Additional slots shall not come to pass, barring any convincing ideas or arguments for extra characters.
9. Accept the fact that your characters will
die.

Don't worry, it is Company policy to ensure that all employees serve the full term of their contract.

Discussion Thread

Discord Link

The Employees
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Salvage Team
STCR-J1516 "Seiger"

A Brief Note
As I have done in several prior rp's I've run, I will be serving in a Game Master role. This means that I will not be having a character myself, but instead will serve as a narrator for the various locations, events, and creatures the Employees encounter.

I shall also be creating a discord to supply more information and to ease communication on character ideas and the rp's direction.
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hell of a First Day (Lethal Company Multifandom RP (OPEN

Postby Stealthlock » Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:33 pm

Greg Buford / Male / Uploaded Human AI, Nokia Cybermodel v1.5 / Form / Tags: None

[Reboot complete.
Welcome back, Gregory Buford. Battery: 78%.]

Now, where in the Sam Hill is that wretched Sam Hill??
A thick southern drawl groaned and reverberated around the tiny metal room.

“…This ain’t a repair shop. This ain’t the control room. SAM!”

A plaid-clad, square-built gentleman grumbled and rose to his feet and turned toward the screen with….oh. A screen of his own.
He was a robot.

He listened quietly to the announcement. His smiling self-portrait displayed on his head juxtaposed his tense, shocked body language.

When it was over, and he looked around the compartment at his fellow employees, all he could get out was a surprised, slightly disgusted sound, like finding dog poop in your yard.

….Oh.
~Jesus loves you btw :D~
Stealthlock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knuckles the Echidna » Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:57 pm

David woke up groggily, rubbing his head. He slowly stood up and rubbed the sleep from his eyes, getting ready to greet the day and get the camp ready for another day of fun. As he blinked and took in his surroundings, though…. This wasn’t Camp Campbell.
“Where the heck am I?” He mused, before seeing Greg. Hope this guy is friendly…
He put a smile on his face and waved, “uh, hello there Mister Robot..! Not to bother you, but it appears I got myself quite lost! If you could point me towards the nearest town or…?”
Hmm, he looked around some more. How did he get in this weird, enclosed metal thing?
─────────
Call me Knux (she/they)
Shoot me trades :)
Now Playing: x
Art by frend @xzenvii
─────────
██
██
░░
────┐
████
creditxxxxxxx
──────
𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆:
───────────

───────────
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡
Knuckles the Echidna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:10 am

STCR-J1516 "Seiger"||Signalis||The Ship||Tagged: David, Greg

Seiger awoke, but didn't stand up, for two reasons. Firstly, because this ship apparently hadn't been designed with Storch units in mind, so standing up would result in her having to bend over to not hit her head on the ceiling, and secondly because she wanted to observe her present situation before making herself known. This was most certainly not a Eusean ship, and she had no memory of boarding it, meaning she had been taken against her will and caution was warranted. Methodically, her eyes swept the room, taking in the controls, the equipment racks, the hazmat suits (One of which seemed to be sized for her), and the other occupants. Two Gestalt, one... he wasn't a Replika, but she also wasn't quite sure what he was. He appeared to be completely inorganic, with a computer terminal in place of a head. Was this some new technology? Artificial life that didn't require biocomponents? Regardless, it didn't appear as though any of them were here of their own free will either. They had been detained by this nebulous "company" and, apparently pressed into its service. Doubtless a vile agent of the Empire, though why her specifically had yet to be determined. "You will not find any nearby towns" Seiger said, in response to the brown-haired Gestalt's question. "Wherever you came from, it is doubtless far from here." She noticed, as she spoke, that the words she was saying were very different from the ones she meant to say. It was a language she did not recognize, yet somehow understood. Had they altered her speech somehow? She supposed it was possible, but doing so would doubtless require a powerful bioresonant.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stealthlock » Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:59 pm

Greg Buford / Male / Uploaded Human AI, Nokia Cybermodel v1.5 / Form / Tags: David, Seiger, Computer voice

The robot set about stuffing himself into a suit that fit him—a full denim blue one.

“Pardon me, ma’am, but, seein’ as you seem to be more aware of this establishment, perhaps you could tell us what section of the factory we’re in, and, the way to Sam’s office? If he’s keen on lockin’ us up for threatenin’ tuh blow the whistle on his whole operation, he should know that OSHA will be sendin’ more representatives tuh investigate. My battery has a week-long charge, and,”

He turned to David,

“I’m sure you’re a qualified young feller but, well judgin’ by your attire I’d say you’re just a kid off the street. I don’t see why a non-employee would be wrapped up in all this, and you don’t look to have enough muscle mass to be a worthwhile fuel source all by yourself.

Mr. Contractman, I will not be followin’ through on a contract I sure as heck didn’t sign until this boy is released back to his family. His organic body’s got plenty ‘a juice left in it, have a heart.”
Stealthlock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knuckles the Echidna » Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:10 pm

David / Male / Tags: Seiger, Greg

David got slightly offended. “I’m a grown man..!” He took a deep breath and smiled again, albeit not as wide. “But it doesn’t seem as though any of us know how we got here… Well, I always tell my kids that if they ever get lost in the forest, to stay still until someone finds them and helps them back! I’m sure if we sit tight my co-counselor will notice my absence and find us! Although I don’t know how comfortable I am with someone from OSHA visiting the camp…”
He muttered that last part under his breath, and began to look around the room. No windows, he wasn’t great with computers… he also didn’t particularly like the suits. An empty storage locker, for some reason. It was pretty bare bones in here, that was for sure.
─────────
Call me Knux (she/they)
Art by frend @xzenvii
─────────
██
██
░░
────┐
████
creditxxxxxxx
──────
𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆:
───────────

───────────
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡
Knuckles the Echidna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:56 pm

STCR-J1516 "Seiger"||Signalis||The Ship||Tagged: David, Greg

The not-Replika (had the Gestalt called it a robot?) addresed Seiger in a gratingly informal manner, while also demonstrating a profound lack of understanding of their current situation, to say nothing of its pathetic technical specifications. Week long charge indeed, as if Seiger couldnt operare for thousands of cycles with minimal maintenance. The Gestalt didnt seem much better, though now that Seiger was looking at him there were some things off about him as well. The uniform he was wearing looked vaguely militaristic, but it was not a Eusian People's Army uniform, nor was it tje garb of an Imperial soldier. OSHA, likewise, was a foreign term to her. Third parties, then, from somewhere outside the solar system. She knew there had been expeditions, but she wasnt aware of any of the ships actually finding anything. "You both appear unaware of our current predicament," she said, her tone harsh and clipped. "I will attempt to enlighten you. We have been taken from our places of origin against our will, and placed on this spaceship with an unknown destination. You are speaking to no-one, the message played for us was doubtless prerecorded. No help will be arriving, at least not anytime soon. Doubtless we are far from anywhere any of us could call home. Our options, then, are to comply with the demands of this company, until such time as we can secure a release from our contract, or for the Gestaltzen among us to starve to death aboard this vessel, and for the remainder to gradually break down until we are rendered inoperable. I would advise we choose the former." Though she had phrased it as a suggestion, the look in Seiger's eyes made it clear it was an order.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knuckles the Echidna » Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:01 pm

David / Male / Tags: Seiger, Greg

David went pale. "Spaceship? I'm not an astronaut! Gosh, hopefully these suits are protective or something... And there are helmets too, hopefully oxygen doesn't run out..." He hurriedly put on one of the suits on the rack, then turned his attention to the terminal. "There's some information on here about various moons... I suppose I could use this as a makeshift trail guide. What exactly is it this company wants us to do?"
─────────
Call me Knux (she/they)
Art by frend @xzenvii
─────────
██
██
░░
────┐
████
creditxxxxxxx
──────
𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆:
───────────

───────────
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡
Knuckles the Echidna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stealthlock » Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:02 am

Greg Buford / Male / Uploaded Human AI, Nokia Cybermodel v1.5 / Form / Tags: Seiger, David, [Egg With Legs]

The robot managed to squeeze into the denim blue spacesuit, and despite the shape of its head, the helmet fit perfectly. “Alrighty, then. What’re your names? My name’s Gregory Buford, you can call me Mr. Greg.
And you, buddy…”
He saw David reading the manual on moons. “You look a type that’d handle extraterrestrial travel pretty well. Just breathe deep and you’ll be fine.”
Greg was lying. He couldn’t accurately assess Dave’s body for suitability to space travel or moon travel. All he could guess by the spunky attitude and the Boy Scout looking uniform was that he’d probably keep his head in a pinch.

Greg set about looking over David’s shoulder at the manual.
Stealthlock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me