𝙏𝙃𝙀 π˜Ώπ™Šπ™ˆπ™€ - multifandom - open/accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: 𝙏𝙃𝙀 π˜Ώπ™Šπ™ˆπ™€ - multifandom - open/accepting

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Jan 30, 2024 5:07 am

Mist Flaive - male - singer - Vampire - tags: Rey, Gavron, open

He shook his head a little bit as he listened to both the Rey and the Gavron "Mobian? Cyber-beast origin?" He repeated confused as he looked at the furry thing "Never heard, but your fur is fur right? It does seem soft furry" he said as he scanned him. He smiled a little bit as he thought about how his friends Veuve or Jack could get crazy about something furry like that. He could be a great mascot pet for the Lost Eden, their band.

His eyes widened open as the heavy crash echoed in his ears, he didn't want to be afraid, but the sudden voice sure made him scared for a moment. It didn't help either that he was out of nowhere and he was lost in there, without knowing anything at all. Thought he calmed down a little bit when he saw the golden boy and the large box there.

Gentaro Yumeno - male - Nover author, Rapper - human - tags: Yuki, open

He watched the blond boy getting the mysterious box on a little further away, likely unaware of them seeing him. He was focusing on the boy with the box but still listened to what the white-haired one said to him "Snow huh, I am Gentaro Yumeno...I guess you don't have a last name" he said to him.

He started to walk toward the boy and the box, for some reason, the box interested him. It was floating out of nowhere, so maybe it does have some reason to get there for them to get it. Thought he stopped when he noticed the little larger group there too coming the same way where the boy was.

Tenkai (Akechi Mitsuhide) - male - Oba vassal - human - tags: Alucard, koki, ammy, Maxim, Habit
He looked at Ammy "Yeah those ears and tails are accessories we use for fun, mostly as in my world there are no human-animals with real things, there are always people using animal costumes" he said to her. He knowed that for her that could sound weird, but it's not like that was his decision to make what kind of people live on which place or planet.

He turned to look at Alucard "Yeah it sure seems so...I am not hustling to get the box anyway, even if it's sure is interesting..." he said to the blond. His grey eyes followed the tall blond to the other smaller blond with the box now 'Was that box really that heavy or does he just have a very bad shape?' he wondered himself as he looked at the young-looking male there.

He then looked to Maxim who was repeating the names of the other three then asked him and the other male about theirs "...Tenkai...I am Tenkai" he said not wanting to say his true name. He watched the other male for a moment "Hm, you're not good with the sun huh?" he guessed.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 𝙏𝙃𝙀 π˜Ώπ™Šπ™ˆπ™€ - multifandom - open/accepting

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:13 pm

Kokichi Oma- Koki, Kichi- m- 16 or 17- human- NDRV3 canon- Rantaro to an extent, Shuichi- SO: Shuichi- Intelligence, acting, lying (has becone second nature), thieving, designing,drawing- ultimate supreme leader- sweet to Shuichi- Tags: Alucard, Ammy, Maxim, HABIT, Tenkai

The purply dark haired and purple eyed boy watched the two men. He listened as Maxim spoke to Alucard first, or rather questioned him on his name. He then watched the man turn a charismatic smile to him and Ammy. He couldn't help but smile back, because of that. He nodded and said "I honestly don't know if I'd want to meet one..." He then tilted his head as he looked at the other, whom seemed to be thinking a moment.

Shaking his head, he looked to the others there. He smiled at the others as well. He listened as Maxim then spoke to Ammy. He smiled, he'd never met a Kitsune. He'd never met a dragon either, though. He made a sound of worry as he watched the other man, then. The other man didn't seem to be doing too well, under the sunlight. As Tenkai said his name then questioned Maxim, Kichi nodded and said "You...should get out of the sun."

Amaterasu- Ammy- f- adult- Brush Kami- Okami and Okamiden canon- Oki is mate- Solar energy, ink pots, astral pouch, yen, godhood, Celestial brush, Sunrise, others, humanoid form- Kami, defender of justice- Chibi, Dark Sun; Amaya; triplets- Tags: Alucard, Kokichi, Maxim and HABIT, Tenkai

The now humanoid-wolf twitched her white ears, the white tail flicking. She watched as the still-stranger, HABIT, she didn't know his name yet, stared at her ears and tail. Seeing the confusion, she laughed and said "These are real, if that's what you're wondering. I can see the confusion, so I'm just assuming." She shook her head a couple times, and brushed at her long white hair. As if on a silent command, the ears twitched again and the tail flicked.

(leaving this for HABIT)

She then looked to Maxim, and nodded as she looked at him. She smiled back at him, then said "I believe he was a dragon, but... maybe not. Maybe you'd call him more of a serpent, and he had multiple heads." She shook her head a bit as she recalled the creature...He'd not been nice at all, and she'd had to get rid of him. She nodded again, as Maxim said it was nice to meet the three of them; her, Kichi, Alucard.

She watched to see if anyone else would shake his hand, but Tenkai didn't. Shaking her head, she shook Maxim's hand, then looked to Tenkai. she nodded and said "That's... interesting." If she weren't a Brush Kami and were just a normal human, maybe she'd have been like that. Maybe she'd have liked wearing fake ears and tails. As it were, she had real ears and a real tail, so she didn't need to or want to wear fake ones.

Rey- m- adult- wolf person- Among Us oc- good with wires and computers- Spaceman- homosexual homoromantic; Mist- SO open- has an alien pup- Tags: Mist, Gavron

The brunette tilted his head a bit as he regarded the strange creature. Sure, he himself seemed to be strange to others, as Mist had questioned whether he was from space. He watched the tail as it flicked. He then watched as the creature's ears twitched, clearly hearing them though they'd whispered. He nodded at the creature. "Cyber...beast...so an animal shaped mechanical being?" he questioned. He smoothed down his shirt and continued to hold the spacesuit (XD he's holding the spaxesuit). He then shook his head a bit.

"Gavron, huh...that's a pretty cool sounding name..." he said to the creature. He then offered a small smile to the Mobian, before his ears twitched. He looked over to the ocean, and watched a box there. He saw the golden haired person that ran into the ocean to retrieve it, too.

Yuki- Yu, Ki- agender- adult- Inu- Konohana Kitan OC- human and dog forms- Companion- Pan demi; Gentaro- SO open- Tags: Gentaro

The white haired one hummed a small sound as they watched as well. They then shook their head, and focused their eyes back on Gentaro. They said "I...yes, that's what Yuki means, though I think there may be other meanings too. No, I don't have a last name, and I'm... not going to say why, not for a bit longer anyway."

They of course continued to follow him, and looked at the golden haired one's ears. "Elf?" they questioned, though had never actually met an elf. They'd only met the fox girls, as well as the guests of the inn. Plus their Golden Retriever friend, his mate, and they'd been there to see the pups too.

Black/Touya- m- 21 y- human- Pokemon canon- endurance and athleticism- Trainer, champion, Pokemon breeder- backpack with items; six pokeballs (Serperior, Lieperd, Zebstrika, Mincinno, Zorua, Reshiram)- pan; N- SO likeley to be N too- Tags: open for N honestly

The brown haired and brown eyed young man had been sleeping at home. He now made small sounds as he moved around in the sand. He gasped and was brought to alertness, eyes opening and looking around. The quiet but likeable one looked at the water, then the sand. A beach...how had he ended up on a beach, when he'd been at home? He didn't sleep walk, he knew he'd never done such a thing.

He gasped again, looking around frantically and finding the backpack. He looked inside it, finding his six pokeballs were in there. He always took them off his belt and out them in the bag when it was time for bed. Sighing in relief, he stood up and brushed himself off. He bent down to retrieve two balls, hooking them to his belt loops. He did this two more times, until all were there, then picked up his bag and closed it.

Link- m- adult- Hylian- Legend of Zelda canon- strong durability, incredible strength, noble bloodline, balanced heart, athletic, archery, swordsmanship, spear fighting, horseback skills, magic, crafting- protector, fighter- bow and arrows, sword- hetero- Zelda- horse Epona- Tags: open, everyone on the beach technically

The golden haired elf had really good endurance and strength. However, the box had four blankets in it and a bunch of tin...and blankets weren't always light. These ones seemed suited to this environment. Plus, he'd had to drag the thing through the water. Shaking his head, he stared at the box, having heard the metal clattering in there. It didn't take long for him to seem to get his energy back.

He opened up the box, finding four metal forks as well as a handsaw. Ah...those weren't exactly lightweight either, combined with these other things. He saw four tin plates as well as a large buck knife. He took the knife but left the handsaw, and looked to the other people down the beach. He waved them over, then looked at the blankets. A blanket would be nice...but these people might need them more, it got cold at night.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 𝙏𝙃𝙀 π˜Ώπ™Šπ™ˆπ™€ - ( KUJA i. )

Postby Wyverncult » Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:21 pm

β€Žβ–·β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž ─────────── β™‚ βˆ™ 25 βˆ™ genome, angel of death ─── β€ŽπŠπ”π‰π€β€Ž β”€β”€β”€β”€β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβœ§ βˆ™

LOCATION: β–· S. BEACH. β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž | β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž TAGGED: β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž OPEN. β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž
β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Ž...

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž The taste of sand dried Kuja's mouth, a fearsomely disgusting sensation to his delicate palate. The salt was new, though; If he'd had ever been so low as to have ever been made to eat sand– In a sense, of course – Kuja could reasonably claim that he was not within the Kiera Deserts surrounding that old palace of his. Perhaps his other senses gave him a clue, as well; Folks' muttering were being drowned out by the gentle sound of waves nearby, the wind was a pleasantly cool breeze against his skin, and his expensive boots were getting quite wet.

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž Rather than expressing any concern, Kuja took to knitting his fingers together loosely across his chest, hiding that irritating tail curled quite tightly below his coat, and appearing very much as though he hadn't a care in the world. A few minutes passed, and he opened his eyes to the bright sky. Kuja glanced to one side to see a group of strangers idling, and to the other to see a young man dragging some crate out of the water and begin rummaging through its contents.

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž How quaint this all was … He was sure he was having dΓ©jΓ  vu.

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž Choosing this moment to stand, Kuja pretended to take his time assessing the damage done to his two-piece that originally looked as though it cost more than every person here combined... He should stop thinking in that way. The state his clothes were in was no matter, really, but sure that he looked ridiculous from behind, Kuja dusted as much wet sand off of his pants and out of his feathery hair as he could, folding the high-collared coat over his elbow.

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž As he did this, he thought to himself: Had he really been turned into such an idle sort? Kuja had no idea where he was, washed up on some beach, as it were. But he found that any confusion he might have had in this situation seemed to instead have been turned into something akin to curiosity. Curling his tail in an elegantly undisturbed manner, Kuja's cursory scan of his surroundings told him that there was no person here that he instantly recognized, which he supposed was a... good thing. He'd sooner end up killing that ruffian monkey-brother of his than stay stranded with him any longer, so he was relieved to be away from him and the queen and their chummy friends.

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž (That’s a lie, but Kuja would never admit to that.)

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž Whether or not these strangers recognized him would be a better question, but… He sort of had his doubts. So he wondered, shall he approach one of the few groups and put on a show? Or should Kuja see what sort of goodies that odd one out found? He could continue to observe from afar, though antisocial as he was, he always found that there was little fun in such an act. β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Ž...β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβœ§ βˆ™β€β€β€Ž
β€Ž

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me