𝙏𝙃𝙀 π˜Ώπ™Šπ™ˆπ™€ - multifandom - open/accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

002 - Alucard

Postby wolf.skull » Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:20 pm

𝐀𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐃
    dhampir
    location - south beach | mentions - na | tags - Kokichi, Amaterasu
    βŠ°β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€βŠ±

As the pale blonde stood and looked out over the rest of the beach he brushed away the stray locks of wet hair that stuck to his face, gathering it in his hands to get the excess water out. As he did so his senses told him that he was no longer alone in this place feeling the presence of two others behind him. Alucard turned around then to find that two individuals had appeared on the beach in much the same manner as he did, seemingly out of no where. One a human the other a wolf. Both of them were farther down the beach from where he was. Alucard eyed them as they found their bearings. There was no telling what they would do and for that reason the dhampir remained where he was. It was unwise to make rash decisions. It would seem that the wolf, now more visible would approach him first. There was tension in the air as Alucard simply watched the canine gradually move closer.

Annoyance still lingering in his chest. There was a heavy doubt in his mind that this creature had any answers for him. How could it? Wolves could not speak, but as if some other worldly god was mocking him this was not the average wolf to his eyes. Odd markings of red and black covered its coat and its curiosity mirrored that of a human’s. Most wolves knew better then to get this close to a person, especially him considering he wasn’t entirely human either.

Sporting his usual stony expression, in the back of his mind he thought this was rather silly of him to do. Animals couldn’t talk and yet here he was trying to converse with one. He kept from shaking his head at the whole situation although he didn’t know for how long he’d be able to hide such mannerisms. Perhaps the other one, the human had some answers. Citrine eyes flicked to the form of the human before returning to the wolf before him.

"Hello."
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 𝙏𝙃𝙀 π˜Ώπ™Šπ™ˆπ™€ - multifandom - open/accepting

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:04 pm

Kokichi Oma- Koki, Kichi- m- 16 or 17- human- NDRV3 canon- Rantaro to an extent, Shuichi- SO: Shuichi- Intelligence, acting, lying (has becone second nature), thieving, designing,drawing- ultimate supreme leader- sweet to Shuichi- Tags: Alucard, Ammy, anyone else

The purply dark haired and purple eyed boy shook his head a couple times. He noticed some sand go flying, so he quickly ruffled up his hair. More sand came falling out of his hair, and he sighed. "What I wouldn't give for a brush right now..." he muttered. Maybe a shower would be even better, but then end need to brush or comb his hair anyway. Rolling his eyes a bit at the unfairness, he looked around. He looked at the guy he'd already noticed, then to the wolf again. She was approaching the man, who he felt like wasn't a normal person...Call him crazy, but he just got this feeling about people sometimes. He'd been around robot bears, for crying out loud. Not that there was a way to ever think those were human. However, he'd also been around a human shaped robot that was sentient. Kiibo always cried about rights, and acted so human despite not being one. Her also call them robophobic...so there was that fact.

He then realized, he shouldn't be here, not on a beach, and looked around. He was looking for Shuichi, his kind and caring Shuichi. He may not be the original Kokichi...since he and Shuichi were together. Also, the original Kokichi wasn't...on Earth anymore... should be in Heaven or wherever. He knew he was like a reincarnation, or an alternate version. He didn't care about any of that now. He just wanted to know if Shuichi was here...and so he looked around again. He then walked over to the wolf and the man, saying "Hello."

Amaterasu- Ammy- f- adult- Brush Kami- Okami and Okamiden canon- Oki is mate- Solar energy, ink pots, astral pouch, yen, godhood, Celestial brush, Sunrise, others, humanoid form- Kami, defender of justice- Chibi, Dark Sun; Amaya; triplets- Tags: Alucard, Kokichi, anyone else

The black and red marked she wolf flicked her tail, with its two swirly/curled puffs of black marked hair. Alucard would also notice the tail tip. Her tail tip was black, and her legs had large fur...puffs or such. One on each front leg, going up to the shoulders, also black marked. Her body and face had the red markings. Then her lower legs had fur puffs as well, swirly/curly at the bottoms and jutting out, much smaller though. She flicked her tail once more. She then twitched her ears, panting a bit as she approached the non human.

She could tell he wasn't human, but she'd never smelled anything quite like him before. He smelled like...blood, or something that wanted blood. Something that should want to drink blood, anyway. He didn't seem too happy, as he looked at her then the boy. She twitch ed her ears back a couple moments...then perked them up again. She felt the pups in her belly move a bit, as she was halfway through pregnancy. Ah, she couldn't wait to see them...no...focus. She looked at him then suddenly turned humanoid, in her yukata or kimono.

"Hello."

She said this to both man and boy.

Rey- m- adult- wolf person- Among Us oc- good with wires and computers- Spaceman- homosexual homoromantic; Mist- SO open- has an alien pup- Tags: Mist

The kind and caring but fiery and willful moved a bit, in sleep. Of course, he'd gone to bed, and ended up in this strange place now. He twitched and moved again, then felt a cold nose touch one of his hands. Black wolf ears atop his head twitched, and he jerked a bit. The short haired brown haired one began to wake now, as the blue one eyed pup licked his hand now. Aside from the ears, he also had a scar on one eye. One would notice that, as well as the beauty spot. More interesting was the fact he wore a striped spacesuit. It wasn't interesting to him, he was used to it, but others may find it interesting.

Purple maybe blue eyes finally opened, and he found himself staring at water. He gasped and scrambled back, and looked down at the sand. He quickly stood up, brushing sand off of his suit. He removed the spacesuit, other clothes underneath, and breathed with relief. It felt warm here, on this beach, so he didn't want the suit on. He looked around a small moment, then began to walk along with Mira. That was his alien pup, and he smiled down at her. Soon, he saw someone else ahead, someone with reddish or brownish hair, and called "Hey."

Yuki- Yu, Ki- agender- adult- Inu- Konohana Kitan OC- human and dog forms- Companion- Pan demi; Gentaro- SO open- Tags: Gentaro

The soft and sweet but sometimes shy and nervous one whimpered a bit. They'd ended up in human form, though didn't know it yet. They weren't awake or aware yet, so of course they didn't know. They'd gone to sleep in dog form, and now they were here...Wherever here was, and they still couldn't notice that either. The golden tan skinned one, with a hair part instead of bangs, moved a bit. Finally, the shoulder length straight haired one jerked a bit. Blue brown heterochromatic eyes flew open, and they sat up quick to look around.

The white haired one, who's hair color would likely seem odd to others, shivered. They looked around some more, then looked down at the sand. They quickly stood up, brushing away any sand that might have gotten on them. They hummed a small sound, and began to walk. They soon came upon a man, as he began to climb over a rock. They began to climb as well, then finally said "Ano... hello." They tilted their head a bit as they studied the golden brown haired man. They noticed his eyes appeared to be green and purple, mixed together in both eyes.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Jan 07, 2024 9:36 pm

Mist Flaive - male - singer - Vampire - tags: Rey

He watched the tight rain forest which started at the end of the beach, of course, the forest could be the best way to get to see where he could be as if there was a road or maybe a small village somewhere near there, but still, be unseen by the large trees. Thought going to the unknown forest, was not something he wanted to do as he was never good at navigating in a forest, even with a map he could lose his way there. He sighed as she hoped his friends and band would be there with him, Veuve or Jack could figure the way away from here if they worked together, Saga then could just likely stubbornly go to the forest and get lost there. Every one of them had their flaws, even though he had times when he didn't get along with them, but now he sure missed their dark jokes or annoying yet stupid comments on things.

He turned to look over at the movements before the male behind him spoke up to him. He scanned the male for a moment, as he was pretty sure he was not originally human, his pointing animal ears spoke that fact too, though he did wear a very odd costume and his vampire instincts made him alert. He didn't know much about those wolf people or alien wolves, as there were not any of those in his world, only vampires and humans. Thought it made him wonder too that maybe he was not at his place any longer and this was a place for those species. He shook his head a little bit as he looked back up at the male, keeping his eyes dark, to show the stranger that he was not going down easily "You're a resident of this place?" he asked him in cold tune.

Gentaro Yumeno - male - Nover author, Rapper - human - tags: Yuki

He jumped down to the sand other side of the rocks, he took some dirt away from his hair and clothes. He maybe didn't show at it, but he didn't like to get dirty that much, of course, he was on a beach now, and there was no way for him to move around without getting sand somewhere. As he looked around the surroundings he didn't notice the male almost behind him before he also used the same rock line to climb over. He felt rather annoyed that the person was someone he didn't know, it made him wonder too what happened to Dice and Ramuda his partners, but then again he had not yet got almost nowhere at the beach or the forest around it. Maybe they were separated somehow and the two could be lying down somewhere else, or maybe they did wake up already but left to look around. No, they could've woken him up if they did was here and woke up before him.

He had this weird feeling about the male, maybe it was because of the situation he was in, the weird place, the weird people, and mostly what was he doing here "So what are you, and why are you following me?" he asked the male, his little bit colder tune.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

003 - Alucard

Postby wolf.skull » Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:39 am

𝐀𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐃
    dhampir
    location - south beach | mentions - na | tags - Kokichi, Amaterasu
    βŠ°β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€βŠ±

The dhampir stood, a gloved hand resting on the handle of his sword as the wolf with red and black markings and strange tuffs of fur transformed herself into a human, greeting him just the same. So, he wasn’t entirely ridiculous to speak a wolf. She had abilities as well. He raised an eyebrow slightly with a thoughtful hum. He was no stranger to magic but he wasn’t aware it existed in other universes other than his own. It’s expanse across galaxies only fuelling his ever present need for knowledge where ever he could find it, but for now he kept focus on the task at hand.

As the other human walked over to join them Alucard noticed he too was a little odd. Deep purple hair covered his head, his eyes hued much of the same. The dhampir eyed him to acknowledge his presence at their little talking circle. The tension was still high he felt. Until he was sure those two wouldn’t try anything stupid, he watched them with a questioning gaze.

β€œI don’t suppose either you know where we are.” He began in a neutral tone, β€œOr why we’re here.”

They most likely didn’t but he thought he might ask anyway. He could get lucky in the circumstance that one of them was from where they currently were, but the odds of that were slim to none. Still it didn’t hurt to try.

The sticky, uncomfortable feeling of having wet clothes was beginning to become apparent, Alucard was at least grateful the weather was nice. The hot sun and wind from the ocean would dry them before too long.

Another thought crossed his mind. There could be others in the same boat as them. Or maybe there were inhabitants native to this land they could find. He thought after their little discussion he’d go and try to find them, if there were any to begin with. Formulating a plan quickly in his mind Alucard awaited their response. If not to find others, it couldn’t hurt to explore. Still he thought this was only a temporary situation. He’d be back home soon, hopefully.

Right?
Last edited by wolf.skull on Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝙏𝙃𝙀 π˜Ώπ™Šπ™ˆπ™€ - ( KISCHINE i. )

Postby Wyverncult » Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:06 pm

β€Žβ–·β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž ─────────── β™‚ βˆ™ 24 βˆ™ vampire-hunter turned-vampire ─── β€ŽπŒπ€π—πˆπŒ πŠπˆπ’π‚π‡πˆππ„β€Ž β”€β”€β”€β”€β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€ŽβœŸ βˆ™

LOCATION: β–· S. BEACH. β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž | β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž TAGGED: β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž OPEN. β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Ž

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€ŽMaxim awoke that day, skin itching and hot. Almost sweltering, actually, and his limbs were feeling like lead when he came to. Groaning to himself, Maxim lifted an arm to his face, slowly beginning to recognize the now-unpleasant heat of the sun as he rolled onto his side, trying to brace himself with his elbows. He found the short-brimmed hat he wore wasn't far from his person, sluggishly grasping for it, though came to the realization that it was coated in sand. His whole person was coated in sand ...?

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€ŽHead throbbing, he dusted the hat and, as best he could, the most of himself off. Sitting upright, Maxim forced himself to get his bearings of his surroundings; To one side, he noticed some strangers─ some odder-looking than others─ and as he turned, he spotted some extremely unfamiliar flora coming from the jungle behind. Before him was a wide expanse of water, seeming to consume the stretch of land they were on.

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€ŽWherever he was, although there were certainly lakes near his landlocked hometown, he had a feeling he was somewhere entirely different right now ... β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Ž...β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€ŽβœŸ βˆ™β€β€β€Ž
β€Ž

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 8:00 pm

Kokichi Oma- Koki, Kichi- m- 16 or 17- human- NDRV3 canon- Rantaro to an extent, Shuichi- SO: Shuichi- Intelligence, acting, lying (has becone second nature), thieving, designing,drawing- ultimate supreme leader- sweet to Shuichi- Tags: Alucard, Ammy, anyone else

The purply dark haired and purple eyed boy noticed the exact moment the other began studying him. That or just noticing things about him. He felt he was being studied a bit, however, so he eyed the man. He nodded to himself, looking the man over and noticing just as much. He seemed to have natural colored hair, though it was pretty long. Kichi knew males with longer hair, however, so he said nothing. He said nothing, he thought nothing, not of the hair anyway. He could feel danger from the man, of the man...whether the man meant to or not.

He couldn't tell exactly if the other was the danger, or if he could attract danger. Shaking his head, he said "I'm pretty sure I know about as much as you...Which is that we're on an island, or at least a beach, somewhere. I went to sleep last night, and somehow I'm now here. I'm guessing it was the same for both of you?" he asked. He hadn't seemed startled at all by the wolf turning into a woman. The other might take note of that fact. Not that he cared, and he went on to ask "What are your names, anyway?"

Amaterasu- Ammy- f- adult- Brush Kami- Okami and Okamiden canon- Oki is mate- Solar energy, ink pots, astral pouch, yen, godhood, Celestial brush, Sunrise, others, humanoid form- Kami, defender of justice- Chibi, Dark Sun; Amaya; triplets- Tags: Alucard, Kokichi, mentions: Maxim

The now humanoid-wolf looked around for a small moment, noticing yet another person. She looked his general direction for a moment. Shaking her head, she then looked to the other two once more. She said "I have no idea where we are either...but its definitely a beach. It could be near a town or village, but... something tells me otherwise. I think the boy is right, it could be an island." She then nodded to the purple eyed boy, saying "Yes. I went to sleep last night next to my mate and my youngest pup, well...youngest at the moment."

She was still pregnant, so the unborn pups weren't the youngest yet. Once they were actually in the world, they'd be the youngest of her children. Shaking her head, she continued "I indeed woke up here. There was nothing, no strange dreams, no voice or any clues..." She fell silent to shake her head back and forth a couple times. She sighed a bit, then blinked as the boy asked a question. "Oh, thats right! My name is Amaterasu, but that may be too long or too difficult. You may both call me Ammy, A m m y, if you would like to."

Rey- m- adult- wolf person- Among Us oc- good with wires and computers- Spaceman- homosexual homoromantic; Mist- SO open- has an alien pup- Tags: Mist

The brunette smiled as he looked down at the one eyed blue, flop eared pup. He was no longer wearing the spacesuit, he was carrying it now. It was much too hot for a spacesuit in this environment. Still, the one before him had noticed the spacesuit either way. He noticed when the other noticed his wolf ears, as well. Shaking his head, he tilted his head a bit as he studied the other male. He didn't know what the other thought he was, but Rey was no alien. He'd been born on Earth, or a version of Earth anyway as he felt like this wasn't his realm.

He felt like he and this other had ended up on some other version of Earth. Some other realm that had its own Earth, or a remarkably similar planet. Anyhow, he was no alien, but they'd had to watch out for aliens...Alien imposters had constantly sneaked onboard their transport vessel. It seemed like every time they'd go to the two or three different bases. They'd travel to their bases on other planets. They'd always end up having to fight those imposters... and he was tired of it. He could tell this wasn't a human, so he cautiously said "Um...no...and you must not be either."

Yuki- Yu, Ki- agender- adult- Inu- Konohana Kitan OC- human and dog forms- Companion- Pan demi; Gentaro- SO open- Tags: Gentaro

The white haired one hummed quietly a bit as they climbed up the rocks. They looked down the other side a moment, and shivered a bit...They didn't want to fall, but they figured they'd be fine here. Taking a breath, they steeled their nerves and went over the other side of the rocks. They began to make their way down that side, now. They made it down, and once back on solid ground they sighed with relief. They did a silent cheer, then looked to the man before them. They found he was quite attractive, and they swallowed a bit, looking down.

They scolded their self; he probably only liked girls, or boys, or both. Yuki was neither, nor genderfluid or trans, they were agender. They jumped a bit when he spoke, almost as if they'd forgotten he was there. Blinking, twice, they raised their head once more. "im...a human? I guess I'm not...I'm humanoid, I have a dog form. I'm also agender, and I'd like people to please respect that, and...following you?"

They seemed confused for a moment, then shook their head.

They said "I just wondered if you knew where you were going, or saw people over here.."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝙏𝙃𝙀 π˜Ώπ™Šπ™ˆπ™€ - HABIT [01]

Postby HABZ » Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:48 pm

HABIT.
FEELING: CONFUSED. LOCATION: S. BEACH. TAGS: OPEN.

HABIT was not quick to awaken. Head buried under his arm, sprawled out in the half-shade of a lone tree, the heat nor the distant birdsong seemed to make him twitch with consciousness.
    It was, rather, the thick smell of salt. Overpoweringly dry, with a strong bitterness like ammonia in the back of his throat.
    ODD. VERY, VERY ODD.
    The movement of its body came more quickly after that. Limbs over limbs, he raked himself into a sitting position, coming face to face with a grand azure expanse. The waves shifted, rolling and melting over one another and then lapping into the sand. RIGHT. DOESN'T LOOK LIKE NEW JERSEY, THOUGH.
    Hauling his vessel up, he whistled casually as he dusted himself off, sand sticking stubbornly to his jeans. Questions of unanswerable proportions spinned in his mind. For the first time in a long, long while, HABIT was surprised. His mind whirled up an image of Vincent beloved Everyman, probably overwhelmed (with joy or horror) to see him gone. POOR GUY.
    The demon tutted its tongue. He had no time for vacations, for God's sake! He had priorities to attend to. Responsibilities to... Deal with. He couldn't just abandon his buddy-ol bald bud to go have a beach day.
    The faint sound of chatter, albeit strained, caused him to snap out of his thoughts. COMPANY. He stretched out his legs and arms, relieved to find his trusty dagger at his side. He unlatched the blade and turned its cool metal over in his palm. THIS'LL BE QUICK.
    But, halting him, the vessel's body, in some senses, felt weaker. His arms feeling as though they were coursing with less blood, his heartbeat seeming to take an effort to sustain. Even his breath seemed to fill his lungs with less capacity. Something was viscerally, intrinsically wrong. He couldn't risk rushing in blind. HABIT sheathed the blade again, rubbing the back of his head and considering for a moment what he should do.
HABZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

004 - Alucard

Postby wolf.skull » Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:17 pm

𝐀𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐃
    dhampir
    location - south beach | mentions - Maxim | tags - Kokichi, Amaterasu

Alucard remained still, taking in the responses of the two individuals. It did not surprise him that they knew just as much or as little as he did, having expected as much. He'd hoped at least one of them had answers but the thought passed quickly. This was not a deterrent. He'd see this through to the end, digging to the very bottom to find the answers to his questions.

The man gave a simple nod at their words. He too had gone to bed just last night and woke up here in this tropical place without any strange occurrences happening prior. "I'm known as Alucard." Saving them any details that might be cause for unnecessary questions about him. He doubted they knew where Wallachia was or what the name meant. These things were not important... at least not yet. "And you?" He followed up with.

He thought pointedly about the fact that both of them seemed to be convinced they were on an island. They were on a beach but unless one of them could fly the probability of them being on an island verses mainland was a 50/50 chance. Still he'd go along with it. Even for an island, it seemed quite big. The beach went on for miles it looked like. "There's only one way to find out." The man replied at the mention of finding towns or villages, and other people. With that Alucard began walking forward putting his plan into motion. Black boots crunching sand, leaving footprints as he stepped around the purple haired boy and Ammy, delaying his stride so they could join him should they want to. Another person's form from farther down the beach came into his view. It couldn't hurt to speak with them as well. The more the merrier as Trevor would say.

"Let's take a look around your supposed island shall we?"
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:11 am

Mist Flaive - male - singer - Vampire - tags: Rey, open

He looked at the other male, then the sand and the forest around him "Do I look like I know where I am right now? No I have no idea where this place is, hopefully, it's not too far from where I come from..." he said with a deep sight. He did like adventures and traveling, but he liked them only if he had some plans. knowed the place and he could do some anticipations, but now he could not do any of that. He gasped when he remembered that he could have his phone with him, so he tried his pockets. He found his phone, but there was no signal to call anywhere or just check on the internet about this place.

He looked at the male once again "So are you from another planet? I do notice a spacesuit when I saw one, where is your spaceship?" he asked him rather confusedly.

Gentaro Yumeno - male - Nover author, Rapper - human - tags: Yuki, open

He gave a heavy sigh when the other person started to explain, he hated when people did that "...what are you talking about? I never asked anything about your gender, yeah I can see you're not an original human" he said with a sigh.

He blinked his eyes as he listened more "Why do you need to know where I am going? We're strangers and I have no idea where I am going, I am just walking forward as being sitting still could not answer the question where am I right now" he said to the other. He looked to the way he was pretty sure he saw movements only a moment ago, though now he started to wonder if he only saw things "I think I did see people in there..." he said as he started to walk forward.

Tenkai (Akechi Mitsuhide) - male - Oba vassal - human - tags: open (watching, Alucard, koki, ammy)

He woke up with a heavy set of coughes as the sand tickled his throat, his throat was dry and the first thing he felt was the great thirst he had. He looked around him when he realized that the mask over his mouth he usually wore was not there, he rolled to his side to get up. Only now did he realize that he indeed was on the sand on the beach, the mask he was looking for was there next to him. He took the mask on his face, which felt rather disgusting, but for now he didn't care, he looked more around him when he got to his feet, but he could not find his weapons anywhere 'Great...' he thought to himself rather annoyed as how naked he felt himself to be without his two scythes.

He decided to move around a little bit, he didn't mind being alone, but not knowing where he was sure made even him feel nervous. He tried to use his rather unhuman instincts as he was always rather good at finding others or following them in shadows. He was pretty sure he was not alone on this beach, and walking forward he knowed how right he was being. His gray eyes looked into the distance at the few people there together, one of them had blonde long hair, and one seemed rather a young boy and woman 'Hooo, a wolf person?' he thought to himself as he kept watching the three there.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 𝙏𝙃𝙀 π˜Ώπ™Šπ™ˆπ™€ - ( KISCHINE ii. )

Postby Wyverncult » Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:50 am

β€Žβ–·β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž ─────────── β™‚ βˆ™ 24 βˆ™ vampire-hunter turned-vampire ─── β€ŽπŒπ€π—πˆπŒ πŠπˆπ’π‚π‡πˆππ„β€Ž β”€β”€β”€β”€β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€ŽβœŸ βˆ™

LOCATION: β–· S. BEACH. β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž | β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž TAGGED: β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž HABIT; OTHERS MENTIONED. OPEN. β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Ž

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€ŽFinally pushing himself to stand, Maxim rubbed his face. Just his luck, he was feeling the onset of sun poisoning approaching ... He should really stop insisting on wearing this cropped jacket, if this was the sort of situation he's going to find himself in from now on. Sacrificing his outfit's breathability was probably more important than, uh ...

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€ŽReassessing his surroundings, he noticed the individuals from earlier approaching from further down the beach. Although they probably couldn't see his face from underneath his hat, he schooled his expression into something less like a grimace, and gave them quite the large wave of acknowledgement. Given their totally varied outfitting, he was assuming they might've been in the same position he was. It'd be best to get his bearings and ask them some questions.

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Ž... While Maxim was busy crisping under the sun, he still had to wonder, weren't those guys dying in this heat? One of them wearing a heavy black coat and the other wrapped in a thick scarf ... Geez.

β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€ŽFrom nearby, he heard a stranger whistling. Was he there earlier? Watching him rub the back of his head, Maxim felt he was probably as lost as his own self. Not one to leave anyone hanging, he spoke and gave the short man a wave─ ❝ Hey! You alright over there? ❞ β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Ž...β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€ŽβœŸ βˆ™β€β€β€Ž
β€Ž

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me