𝙏𝙃𝙀 π˜Ώπ™Šπ™ˆπ™€ - multifandom - open/accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

𝙏𝙃𝙀 π˜Ώπ™Šπ™ˆπ™€ - multifandom - open/accepting

Postby wolf.skull » Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:24 pm

No one knows at all how this place came to be. At first it appears normal, an island in the tropics. It is a fairly large island with white sandy beaches all around it, lush forest inland, and clear blue water. However those who end up there discover one problem. The island is covered by a huge dome. It prevents anything from the outside getting in and anything from the inside getting out. The dome is a mystery as is how those who show up there get there in the first place. The inland of the island is vast and unexplored. The group will have to work together to figure out a way off the island and back to their respective universes lest they want to end up stranded for the rest of their days on an island feigning paradise.
Last edited by wolf.skull on Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝙏𝙃𝙀 π˜Ώπ™Šπ™ˆπ™€

Postby wolf.skull » Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:33 pm

π™π™π™‡π™€π™Ž
    ⟢ All of Tess’ rules are to be followed
    ⟢ Be respectful of your fellow roleplayers
    ⟢ Do not godmod, powerplay, or meta game
    ⟢ Post character forms and discussion on the discussion thread
    ⟢ Post at least four or five lines per character to give others something to work with
    ⟢ Canon characters and oc’s are welcome, remember to specify each characters powers or abilities as well as the flaws. If they don't have any flaws give them some
    ⟢ I don’t like limiting people’s creativity but make sure the character you chose isn’t too overpowered. This is to prevent total chaos from happening
    ⟢ There is no limit to how many characters someone can have but be mindful of your limits
    ⟢ This roleplay is more focused on survival and team building. To get off the island the group needs to work together
    ⟢ When the cargo containers drop I have a list of items that are numbered. First I’ll roll some dice to see how many items are in it, next I’ll roll to see what our characters get

If I've forgotten anything or some issues arise I will add rules as needed
Last edited by wolf.skull on Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝙏𝙃𝙀 π˜Ώπ™Šπ™ˆπ™€

Postby wolf.skull » Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:33 pm

π˜Ύπ˜Όπ™Žπ™
    wolf.skull plays
    β€· Alucard | dhampir | canon | castlevania(netflix series)

Spiritstar3 plays
    β€· Kokichi Oma | human | canon | NDRV3(new danganronpa)
    β€· Amaterasu | brush kami(wolf) | canon | okami and okamiden
    β€· Yuki | inu | oc | konohana kitan
    β€· Rey | wolf person | oc | among us
    β€· Black/Touya | human | canon | pokemon black and white/black and white 2
    β€· Link | hylian | canon | legend of zela
    β€· Tifa Lockheart | human | canon | final fantasy
    β€· Jessica Violet | human | oc | final fantasy

Axca plays
    β€· Axca | galra hybrid | canon muse | voltron: legendary defender
    β€· N Harmonia | human | canon muse | pokemon b&w

bigwig. plays
    β€· Will Graham | human | canon | hannibal

Queen of flames plays
    β€· Mist Flaive | vampire | canon | visual prison
    β€· Gentaro Yumeno | human | canon | hypnosis mic
    β€· Tenkai | human | canon | sengoku basara
    β€· Lazard Deusericus | human | canon | final fantasy VII
    β€· Roxanne "Roxy" Wolf | glamrock animatronic | canon | five nights at freddy's: security breach

Wyverncult plays
    β€· Maxim Kischine | vampire | canon | castlevania: harmony of dissonance
    β€· Getsu Fuuma | human | canon | getsufumaden: undying moon
    β€· Kuja | genome | canon | final fantasy IX

HABZ plays
    β€· HABIT | demon | canon | everymanhybrid

Scorpioness plays
    β€· Gavron | cyber-beast | oc | sonic

Kveykva plays
    β€· Ainz Ooal Gown | skeleton mage | canon | overlord
Last edited by wolf.skull on Fri Feb 02, 2024 4:49 am, edited 8 times in total.
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝙏𝙃𝙀 π˜Ώπ™Šπ™ˆπ™€

Postby wolf.skull » Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:40 pm

π™‡π™Šπ˜Ύπ˜Όπ™π™„π™Šπ™‰π™Ž + π™‡π™Šπ™π™€
    Season - late summer
    Weather - clear skies, sunny

The island is fairly large, bordered by beaches, and takes on a sort of square shape with rounded edges. The south parts of the island have the biggest beaches and least dangerous parts of the ocean. To the west is a bay, more beach to the north, and to the east are jagged cliffs that rise up with the land. Thick jungle covers most of the island save for some spots around the eastern parts that open up into plains and mesa. Almost in the centre of the island are mountains that feed a river and lake at the bottom.

Every once in a while a cargo box is dropped at random. The contents inside vary each and every time although all items inside the container are items essential for survival. It is up to the group to divvy out the items and decide amongst themselves what they need them for. There are also bonus items that get dropped in smaller boxes for the purpose of entertainment. Can't have everyone going stir crazy right away.

The water from the river and the lake is fresh water that is safe to drink. Among the jungles there are various plants including coconut trees that grow all around the island including the beaches and banana trees that also grow all around the island. Fish and some other small critters can be found in the fresh water locations. However there are also various kinds of poisonous plants, reptiles, and bugs that also inhabit the island.

The dome covers the whole island and stops just as the ocean begins to get deep, preventing escape by swimming. However what is interesting is that water and other sea life can pass through it without any issue, those on the island however get dealt a fair sized electric shock if they touch the dome. Not enough to do damage but enough that it will hurt. The dome can be seen from the ground, great hexagon shapes make up the dome. It is transparent aside from the hexagon’s outlines and it doesn’t cast a shadow.
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝙏𝙃𝙀 π˜Ώπ™Šπ™ˆπ™€

Postby wolf.skull » Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:42 pm

π™π™€π™‡π˜Όπ™π™„π™Šπ™‰π™Žπ™ƒπ™„π™‹π™Ž
    Amaterasu is taken by Oki

Kokichi is taken by Shuichi

Yuki is crushing on Gentaro

Rey is crushing on Mist

Tenkai is crushing on Alucard

Link is taken by Zelda
Last edited by wolf.skull on Fri Jan 12, 2024 4:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝙏𝙃𝙀 π˜Ώπ™Šπ™ˆπ™€

Postby wolf.skull » Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:44 pm

π™Šπ™‹π™€π™‰

Accepting characters, roleplay has not started

- 12/28/2023 | roleplay was made

- 01/01/2024 | roleplay has started
Last edited by wolf.skull on Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

001 - Alucard

Postby wolf.skull » Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:25 pm

𝐀𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐃
dhampir
location - south beach | mentions - na | tags - open
βŠ°β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€βŠ±

The world was dark as the sound of ocean waves filled the air around him as Alucard lay on the sand, waves lapping against him as he began to wake from a sudden black out. Slowly coming to, he blinked his eyes immediately shielding them with a hand from the brightness of the sun beating down. He rose to sit up to get away from the wetness of the salt water and stood, still shading his eyes as he took a first look around.

He found himself on a beach. Nothing but open ocean ahead of him. Looking over his shoulder he found the beach had a tree line, filled with what looked like thick jungles, lush and green against the white sand. The weather was nice, if not a little windy. Slightly annoyed with being covered in sand and having half his clothes wet with ocean water, this situation would be fine to deal with if he wanted to be there.

Last he could remember he went to sleep in his bed chambers after a day of cleaning up some of the wreckage of the castle, his home. Sleep had at least found him quickly that night but he didn't expect to wake up to this. He had the usual questions, who brought him there and why but it appeared he was out of luck. Driving his annoyance even further, there was no one else there with him. No one there he could ask. Alucard began walking further up the beach towards the tree line to get out of the way of the ocean water, his boots crunching through the sand. His eyes now adjusted to the day light he continued to survey the area around him. He could rule out that this wasn't a dream, so what was he do now? This whole situation was just frustrating. "Oh for god sake." He said aloud under his breath.

He couldn’t believe this was actually happening.
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 𝙏𝙃𝙀 π˜Ώπ™Šπ™ˆπ™€ - multifandom - open/accepting

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:20 pm

Kokichi Oma- Koki, Kichi- m- 16 or 17- human- NDRV3 canon- Rantaro to an extent, Shuichi- SO: Shuichi- Intelligence, acting, lying (has becone second nature), thieving, designing,drawing- ultimate supreme leader- sweet to Shuichi- Tags: Alucard, Ammy, anyone else

The purply dark haired and purple eyed boy made a small sound as he shifted around. He felt sand under him...jerking awake as he did so. He looked around, not seeing Shuichi or Rantaro or anyone familiar. He'd even be happy to see Kaito or Kaito's girl at this point. Instead, all he saw was sand and water...a beach he didn't know either. His hands reached up, finding his scarf was still there, which of course it was.

Sighing with relief, he also realized his bag with Panta (Fanta) and his video game system was with him. He always kept the video game system there. Along with a drink since gaming was thirsty work. To his left, he noticed a guy that caught his interest, made him want to talk to him. Something about the guy made him want to approach. Instead, he looked to the right and saw a white and black wolf with odd fur areas and red marks.

Amaterasu- Ammy- f- adult- Brush Kami- Okami and Okamiden canon- Oki is mate- Solar energy, ink pots, astral pouch, yen, godhood, Celestial brush, Sunrise, others, humanoid form- Kami, defender of justice- Chibi, Dark Sun; Amaya; triplets- Tags: Alucard, Kokichi, anyone else

The good willed and lovable but also lazy and sometimes arrogant she wolf jerked. She whined and moved in her sleep, moved her paws a bit. Her ears were back, and her tail flicked back and forth quickly through the sand. Her then waking mind registered the texture. She opened her eyes and sat up quick, Divine Retribution coming out in defensiveness. When she realized she was safe, for now, she made it go away again.

The dark eyed she wolf then looked around, dark blue or green eyes seeing first sand and water. Her eyes then landed on two figures. There was a younger one immediately to her left, then an older one. The older one, whom didn't quite smell human, was further beyond the boy. The she wolf got up, stretched, shook off, then walked over. She nosed and sniffed at the boy, then slowly approached the other male.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Acxa » Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:02 am

ACXA

└─────────── ο½₯ ο½‘οΎŸβ˜…: *.β˜ͺ .* :β˜†οΎŸ. β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

Something was wrong. Nothing that surrounded her felt familiar. Nor was there that gentle whirl of the cargo ship's engine. The soft rock of space that lured her to sleep on one too many occasions was gone and replaced by the scent of salt and the sound of water. Had they arrived at their destination? No, the rebels would have awoken her instead of dragging her limp body onto the planet that they were debriefed about. However, she wouldn't put it past Zethrid or Ezor to try and pull some form of a joke with her. It's not like they haven't done it before.

Slowly her bright sky-colored eyes opened only to squint at the harsh sunlight. What? Where was she? Normally if the two were behind this she would have seen the pink alien woman giggling by now. Or at the very least heard her being unable to contain her laughter from some direction. Reality was quickly dawning on her, if somebody put her here, it wasn't her friends or those she had gone on the mission with. More importantly, she was alone.

Swiftly she found herself on her feet. Plum-colored lips pursed together tightly as she looked for any signs of wreckage. Had they crashed? Where was Ezor and Zethrid? What about Olia?

There wasn't any sign she crash-landed here or was washed ashore. In fact, there was nothing, as if she had been picked up and set down in the very spot she had awoken. Which shouldn't be possible. Yet here she was, stranded in an unknown world, on an unknown beach, on a strange island. Freaking out wasn't going to do her any favors, even as the vague unsettling feeling of dread crept into her chest.

❝ Focus, ACXA, and remember your training. ❞

Recollect yourself. Focus. Live long enough to figure out what was happening and get out of this place. Her eyes skimmed along the ocean once more before she turned to walk along the beach line where the jungle met. Might as well figure out if she was the only one stuck here before slipping into the dense trees and foliage. Seemed her nose wasn't going to be much help at the moment with how heavy the scent of salt still lingered.
Acxa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:13 am

Mist Flaive - male - singer - Vampire - tags:

He opened his eyes, watching the blue sky for a moment, without even getting what was he seeing. This was not the first time when he found himself in the weirdest places, but he was pretty sure he didn't drink anything stronger than juice yesterday. So why was he sleeping outside and in the sand too? He was pretty sure he felt the sand under him, he smelled the salty water of the ocean, and the wind felt warm, but it seemed too fresh to be in the city. He watched the clouds running past him, feeling a little afraid to look at the world around him, as he was pretty sure he was nowhere near his home.
He jolted a little bit when the cool yet warm water touched his legs, he was closer to the water than he thought to be, and only then did he realize where he was, on a beach. Nothing scary about that there were large beaches near his home too, but what shocked him the most was, what he saw behind him, the tight rain forest. He felt it already without even looking around, but now he was sure he was not anywhere near his home, maybe not even in the same place.
Then where was he, and how did he get in here, he thought as he stood up to sit for a moment before getting to his legs. So far he was alone, any of his band members were not here, so for a moment he only thought this to be some joke and they could jump out of the bushes any time soon, but there was compleattely silence, except for the sound of the waves and the wind.

Gentaro Yumeno - male - Nover author, Rapper - human - tags:

He woke up for the heavy slams of the ocean, as the waves hit the rocks near him. He thought it was part of his dream, so he closed his eyes once again, but the sound didn't stop, the cool wind touched his face, which made him open his eyes once again. He felt himself dizzy as he stood up to sit, his eyes watching the rocks which made the heavy sounds, the ocean was so blue. He shook his head a little bit and looked again feeling weird, so he pinched his cheek and looked at the ocean "What the..." he said out in surprise when he realized that the ocean in front of him was real, the sounds, the smells were real and he was pretty much awaken too.
He touched his brown hair, before standing up to look around the place. It seemed to be a beach, but which one as he didn't notice the place or see any signs or anything at all? He walked over to the rocks and peeked the side of them, seeing more sand, but in the distance, he likely did see some people too. Maybe they could know where he was snow and help his way back home he wondered himself as he climbed over the rock to the other side.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me