Unknown Title for now a multi fandom RP Open and ready

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

How should we decide which characters get mind controlled and or brainwashed?

Random number generator
93%
Another Idea
7%

Total votes : 14

Re: Unknown Title for now a multi fandom RP Open and ready

Postby Soup5 » Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:25 am

D: Her grin grew more devious, “is that a yes? I don’t know.~ Maybe you should follow your bros instead?” D let out a soft chuckle. “Nah, I’m joking! Let’s go then, Me and You!~” She hops for a moment to get her legs working before she begins her stroll.
Soup5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:15 pm

Mayu: "No, I'm taken; my girlfriend Keilantra would not be happy with me." I said to D. I started to slowly undo my phase chains, which were wrapped around my wrists.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soup5 » Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:00 pm

D: "Pardon?" Mayu's sudden out-of-pocket response made D cackle, but she immediately slapped her mouth shut. D watches Mayu unraveling her power in astonishment. "Uh. Mayu Girl, you good? Gurl, what’s up with these chains? Are you into that kind of stuff?" Maybe D should consider switching to her other gender in case any destruction occurs. Transforming to take a stroll? Isn't that a bit much? "Is this a race?" D tilted her head, trying to analyze the meaning behind Mayu's action.
Last edited by Soup5 on Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Soup5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:10 pm

Yeah, I figured Snake wasn't asking Mayu out...They just seemed to be asking her or telling her to go with them.
Anyway, can't wait to see how Kyoko responds.
And a friend might be joining as Castiel and Kelly.)

(Decided Arima does have magical bloodlines but just doesn't know it yet.
Nagi is also part werecat, but like Arima they don't know it yet]

Emiel Moke- Em- agender- adult (like 26)- Kelpie- OC- water powers probably, horse form and maybe others, human form- with headmaster- magic user (offense, defense)- crush: maybe Orochi but open- Tags: Ferid

The attractive mahogany skinned and longer lashed one smiled. They followed after the light haired vampire, taking one of the bags if needed.

Jesse/Jessie- Jes- genderfluid/omni- young adult- Unknown wolf humanoid species- Black Butler OC- wolf form, human/humanoid form (can show/hide ears and tail)- with headmaster (being manipulated)- pet, guard- Aizen's office- Pluto is mate- Tags: Pluto

The pretty red one shrugged, then nodded at their mate and said "Okay. Lets chase them, then, and hopefully they'll actually lead us to the person." They set their eyes on the robots, then wondered if they and Pluto should transform. "In our canine forms," they said as an afterthought.

Arima- Ari- genderfluid- 30 y- human (magical bloodlines)- powers- OC- team 1- vice principal- crush: maybe Miyabe- adopted Nagi- creatures (two tailed kitty Nekoi, little flower fox Foxie, flying fox bat Flo, crystal kitty Crystal, water dog Mizu, snow dog Snowy, some others)- Tags: Ammy, Crowley and others

The golden-brown eyed dark haired one nodded as they looked at the others. He said "I feel like I should stay here in case Aizen tries anything. I don't know if he will, though...so maybe I should go with you and Jessika." He smiled when the girl nodded and said to come along.

Nagisa- Nagi- genderfluid- 18 y- human (werecat bloodlines)- cat form (dark blue gray with darker ears and tabby)- OC- team 1- support; student- likes boys more, bi- Kuroda, maybe Ayame/Anos- Pokemon and creatures (Negi, Haku, Ruru, Lesa, Suiren, Kairo, others too)- Tags: Kohaku and Chai, Kuroda and others

The darker ambery eyed dark blue-gray haired one hummed and nodded. "Yeah...lets go to the health room then," they agreed with the others.

Latios- Tio- m- adult- Gijinka- Pokemon canon- moves, maybe Pokemon form- team 1- fighter; teacher for Legendaries- mate Jessika or Jessabel, Kuroi- Tags: Latias/ Crowley and others

The white and blue haired male said "I'll stay here for now, with Latias and my family. Maybe I'll take them out to the playground nearby."

Latias- Tia- f- looks like an older teen- Gijinka- Pokemon canon- moves, maybe Pokemon form- team 1- fighter; Latios' teacher's aide- pan; open- So open- no kids- Tags: Latios/ Crowley and others

The pretty girl with the long white and red hair nodded at her brother. "Yeah...he can't get to us as easy if we're out at the playground, but there's still time anyway. He said two hours or the end of the day, right? It surely hasn't been two hours yet," she said.

Silver- Silv- m- 18 y- human trainer- Pokemon canon- neutral- fighter if he has to- Gold is his boyfriend- Gold is his SO- no kids but maybe one day- Persian Creme, Umbreon Darkness, Espeon Rosie, Mightyena Exodus, Lycanroc (light gingery) Genesis, Ninetails Fira: Tags: X

The red haired and silver eyed male -getting food-

Zephir- Zeph- m- looks like older teen- unknown species, partly whatever Sephiroth is- Final Fantasy OC- might have powers, sword- neutral- fighter if needed; student- homosexual poly open; Tetsuyuki- SO open- no kids- clone sort of- Tags: Tetsuyuki

The pretty male nodded and said "That's actually a good idea. Maybe we should mention something to one of the teachers, or Dean. I don't know if he's allowed to paint things, since he's security and not a janitor...We should tell someone about maybe painting, or just getting colored glass."

Dean Winchester- Deano, Deanie- m- late 30s or early 40s- Wendigo- SPN canon- human form, smaller to medium sized creature with hooves, dog like fur, antlers- Team 1- fighter; security- SO Castiel- dog Miracle- Tags: open

The golden brown haired and green eyed man patted the dog a bit. He continued his rounds now, then transformed to the goat sized creature. The horns or antlers stood out, and he had long golden brown fur. He jumped at Miracle, pawing at him, then continued to scout the area in this form.

Melody- Mel- f- adult- werewolf- SPN OC- wolf form (reddish brown, golden eyes), human form- Team 1- cook/ support; cafeteria worker- Kelly- son Lorell (likes Jack)- Tags: Crowley and Jessika, Arima, Latios and family

She hummed quietly as she listened to the others as they talked. She smiled and said "Latios, you and your family should just go with them. I'm going to have to stay here, since its going to be time to make lunch sometime soon." She shook her head a couple times.

Jessika- Jessi, Sika- f- 18 y- human- OnS OC- weapon- neutral- moral support; student- Demi pan; open- SO open- Crowley adopted- older kitty and dog- Tags: Crowley, Melody, Arima, others

The curly haired redhead hummed and listened as the others talked. She said "Im definitely going with you Crowley," then looked to Arima. "Arima...you should come with us, they were like your family. It could be nice to get to see the mansion again," she said to them.

(Queen: do you think the Shikigami would all recognize Arima? Like, were they around when Arima was younger and would visit?)

Yukina- Yua- f- 18 y- Kitsune- OC- blue fire, fox form- Team 1- defense, magic; student- pan; Lunarose- SO open- no kids but maybe in the future- Yukiro: Yukimi (20), Shiromi and Shiroki (19)- Tags: Lunarose and Amelia, others

The girl hummed a small sound. She nodded and smiled, saying "They're so...cool. They have so many functions," she said. "Why would someone...what does that pendant do?" she asked.

Yukiro- Yuo- m- 38 y- Kitsune- OC- fire, fox- Team 1- magic, fighter; also works in office- crush: Tsubasa- SO open again- bi- four offspring- Tags: Tsubasa

The white haired, eared and tailed man twitched his ears and flicked his tails. He smiled and said "Well, that's fine, not everyone likes it. Just like not everyone likes lemons or limes, and...I'm one of those people. Ooo, you like sushi...we should go to a sushi place on one of the weekends."

Amaterasu- Ammy- f- adult- Brush Kami- Okami canon- Celestial brush and stuff, humanoid form- team 1- fighter; art/calligraphy teacher- Oki (mate)- Chibi, Dark Sun; Queen's characters; Amaya; Ogina or Okina, Oka, Yata- Tags: Crowley and others, Arima

The blue eyed white haired one nodded as she looked at the others. She said "Have fun, all of you, and whoever goes...stay safe. People seem to think that mansion may be haunted," she sighed. She'd heard her own kids talking about it, since she had the hearing of a wolf.

Chibiterasu- Chibi- m- 20 y- Wolf (humanoid) x Brush Kami- Okamiden canon- Brush, wolf form, humanoid form- team 1- defensive; student- has SO- Aoi, Shiro, and Kuri; Amaya; Oka and Ogina or Okina and Yata- Tags: Shiro and Aoi, others

The white haired and blue eyed young male smiled as he watched the kids. He nodded at Shiro, saying "Oh, yeah, lets just have some fun then."

Dark Sun- Darky, Tsuki- m- 20 y- wolf (humanoid) x Brush Kami- Okamiden canon- brush, wolf form, humanoid form- w/ headmaster but kind of wants to go neutral- fighter; student- has SO- has siblings including Aoi, Shiro, and Kuri- Tags: Akai, Ayame, Zer0

The red eyed, dark haired, red face marked male held the pendant and ran over. He sighed as he transformed human again, grabbing it as it fell. He looked around as the other did, saying "Akai... is someone watching us?" He didn't see any cat robots or any robots for that matter.

Samhain- Sam, Hain- m- 18 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (black phase, white toes), human form- neutral- fighter maybe; student- homo; Aoi- SO open- no kids but maybe in the future- Starling (sister)- Tags: Starling/ Aoi, Arashi, Crystal, Kuri

The dark haired brown eyed one shrugged yet nodded at the other. "Weird...but I guess some people do just like big things," he said. He glanced around, still trying to find the key, then laughed a little. "Hey, you don't have to be rich to have a bigger yard, you just...I don't know. My family had a bigger yard when we lived elsewhere. When Starling and I were much younger, we lived in a pack and the yard was huge."

Starling- Star- f- 18 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (golden brown, blue eyes), human form- team 1- computer stuff; also student- bi; Kuri- SO open- no kids but maybe in the future- Samhain (brother)- Tags: Sam/Crystal, Kuri, Arashi, Aoi

The pretty blue eyed one twitched her ears and flicked her tail a couple times. She picked up the large key, then looked over as she was called to. "I found it!" she called back, and began to walk back to them. Once she reached Kuri, she said "I think this is the key."

Cinnamon- Cinna- genderfluid- 28 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (reddish brown, white toes), humanoid form- neutral- teacher aide- mate: Maple- adopted Chai- Tags: Maple

The reddish brown haired one -eating-

Maple- agender- 28 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (brown with darker face), humanoid form- neutral- teacher's aide- mate: Cinna- adopted Chai- Tags: Cinna

The lighter brown eyed one -eating-

Chai- genderfluid- 18 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (brownish with white muzzle, chest, belly, legs, tail tip), humanoid form- neutral- student- crush: Kohaku (hehe)- mate open- no kids but wants them one day- was adopted at ten by Cinna and Maple- Tags: Kohaku, Nagisa, Kuroda

The brownish and white haired one nodded to the other two. They looked at Kohaku as the other said there might be some in the health room. They said "That's good," and smiled at Kuroda when he agreed to go with them. They began to walk, but let Kohaku lead the way.

Neo- m- 32 y- werebear x human- OC- bear form (dark with blue eyes), human form- Team 1- fighter; gym- bi; Kenshin- SO open- has no kids- Tags: Kenshin

The oddly-blue- eyed dark furred bear chuffed and whuffed, snuffling at him. He rubbed his head on him a bit, then backed up. He turned and began to run the way they'd been going, then paused. He looked back at the other, to make sure he was still following.

Adolf K Weissman- Addy- m- adult- Mage- K franchise canon- floating, uses umbrella like shield/deflector- team 1- fighter if needed; teacher for Mage stuff or helps others- has girlfriend (my OC)- dog Frankie- Tags: Neko and Shiro and Kuro/ Kuroda and others

The pretty eyed, silvery-gray haired one looked back at them a moment. He nodded his head, and began to head for the school once more.

Isana Yashiro- Shiro- m- 19- human- K franchise canon- no powers- neutral- student- roommates: Kohaku and Izzy- dating Kuro- Tags: Addy and Neko and Kuro/ Kuroda and others

The silvery-white hair boy let ambery eyes look up at his boyfriend now. He smiled as he leaned on him now, nuzzling against him a bit.

Kuro- m- 19- human- K franchise canon- has a sword but no magical powers- team 1- fighter if needed; student- roommate: Kuroda- dating Shiro- Tags: Addy and Neko and Shiro/ Kuroda and others

The boy with the long black hair looked at the boy there as well. He smiled at his boyfriend, letting him lean on him once more and watching the others.

Neko- f- 20- human cat shift hybrid- K franchise canon- kitty form- team 1- fighter if needed; student- roommates: Fern and Crystal- AU version with cat form- Tags: Addy and Shiro and Kuro/ Kuroda and others

The girl with the long pink hair and heterochromia fell silent now. She nodded along to what Addy said, or rather he asked it as a question.

Sakura- Saku- f- adult- Espeon- Pokemon OC- Neutral, follows Team Rocket and Meowth- dorm 11- might sleep in hall- crush on Meowth- Tags: Sakuya/ Team Rocket

The red jewel foreheaded pink cat like creature narrowed her eyes...This was after Musashi made the snake Pokemon wrap up Meowth. The big ears went back a moment, and her split tail lashed. She then poked at the Arbok, before quickly backing up away from it. She just sat and watched the snake Pokemon now. She wanted to use moves to free Meowth, but could end up hurting Meowth too...

Sakuya- Kuya- m- adolescent- Leafeon- Pokemon OC- Neutral, stays with mom- dorm 11- might sleep in hall- crush open- Tags: Sakura/ Team Rocket

The light green eyed Leafeon twitched his ears, flicking his leaf reminiscent tail. He then nodded his head, as the two humans spoke to him. He flicked his tail again, and let his eyes go to his mom a moment. He watched Arbok wrap up Meowth, and shook his head a bit. He then followed after Musashi and Kojiro, and thought. How was he going to show them, if it required more than a yes or a no? If they asked things that he could nod or shake his head to, that would be easy. Otherwise, he wasn't quite sure what he'd do.

Birch- m- adult- Loth wolf- Star Wars (Rebels) OC- team 1- fighter/offense; school security- sleeps outside- crush: open- Tags: Jessa/open

The darker faced brown wolf, with scales on his face and legs, twitched his ears. His tail flicked back and forth, and he looked to his daughter, nosing at her. Oddly blue eyes then noticed Dean and Miracle. He stared at the much smaller canine, then looked to Jessa once more.

Jessa- J- f- pup- Loth wolf- Star Wars (Rebels) OC- team 1- school security- sleeps outside- dad Birch- crush: open- Tags: Birch/open

The brown eyed and red furred, also scaled wolf pup twitched her brown ears. Her brown tipped tail flicked back and forth, and she reached to paw at her dad's muzzle.

Jeshii- Jesh- genderfluid- 28- dog spirit/guide/ something- OC- neutral- at mansion- was found by grandma or the headmaster- crush: Kiri- Tags: mansion

The redhead sighed as they looked at the red haired demon for a moment. "They smell like children...or teenagers, which are still children. They must be from grandma's school... I mean...the headmaster's school." It hadn't really been the old lady's school, her son or grandson had been headmaster. Still, she'd provably paid to have it built. Her husband may have even been headmaster way back when.

Mirria- Mi- f but sometimes m- ghost- OC- Neutral- was a maid, now protects mansion- crush: maybe Magen/Mugen but likes girls too- Tags: mansion

The pretty one, with long very dark brown hair, giggled a bit and shook her head. "Mugen, you left a key out there for them?" she asked. She clapped her hands a bit, then smiled and nodded at Jeshi. "okay, yeah...some teens can be bad but most of them aren't."

(Jeshi calls the old lady Grandma)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:08 pm

Mayu: I rewrapped them back around my wrists. "No, I thought you were asking me out; sometimes I can be not very smart, which often gets me captured." I said to Snake.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soup5 » Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:42 pm

D: She lets out a hearty laugh. "Haha! It's alright! It was my fault for my choice of words." Her hand made a sweep motion. "Anyway, I'll be going now, feel free to tag along!" She finally ran off. As she ran, her mind wandered about how Mayu mentioned being captured often. A grin appeared on D. She won't pry into it for now.
Soup5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:01 pm

The reason Mayu gets captured so often is because she picks up on her mom Lilith's power, and it quite often is a trap, and she falls right into it. (This always results in Borderlands 3: Lunarose, Theresia, and her brother Zer0 going on a rescue mission to get Mayu from wherever she's being held. It won't work; it only works for Ayame, and Zer0 knows it only works for Ayame.)

Zer0: I knew it only worked for Ayame. I decided to grab it from the two wolves, and I did. "Idiots." I said to myself.

Mayu: I watched the weird thing walk away. I walked away and back outside to go find Zer0 and his sister Theresia. I know I wouldn't be able to pick up Zer0 because I have a feeling he's using Decepti0n to recover Ayame's pendent.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:17 pm

Um...I thought we wanted her pendant to get stolen so she couldn't protect Luna because you wanted Luna to get controlled by Aizen]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:07 pm

So I thought too...

I got an idea, what if Zeno is captured by Darky duo and maybe Ferid, Emil could also come to witness and help Darky and Akai with Zeno? I don't think he could handle against four person's.

Aizen could bring Zeno to a secret place, which is only known by him and Orochi. There could be also a scientist with knowledge about robotic and the place is well secured by any robotic meganic including the bots. Aizen could try to threat Luna + her pals about hurting Zeno if they do something or use Zeno to lure Luna to the place where she could likely be captured?

By the way spirit what do you think what kind of relationship team rocket trio and Silver could have as they're followers of his father. And I think Silver is a run away now when with Gold and his father could likely not like that.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:53 am

Queen of flames wrote:So I thought too...

I got an idea, what if Zeno is captured by Darky duo and maybe Ferid, Emil could also come to witness and help Darky and Akai with Zeno? I don't think he could handle against four person's.

Aizen could bring Zeno to a secret place, which is only known by him and Orochi. There could be also a scientist with knowledge about robotic and the place is well secured by any robotic meganic including the bots. Aizen could try to threat Luna + her pals about hurting Zeno if they do something or use Zeno to lure Luna to the place where she could likely be captured?

By the way spirit what do you think what kind of relationship team rocket trio and Silver could have as they're followers of his father. And I think Silver is a run away now when with Gold and his father could likely not like that.

I'd be okay with all this.
Kyoko has to be okay with it too though..

Anyway!
Hmm...well, if they're still following his father, which they seem to be doing the whole series, probably not a great relationship... Maybe they'd try to be nice to him, though? Since he's still the man's son. I don't really know, would that make sense or would they be trying to keep him away from Gold?]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me