Trouble Afoot! (An Invader Zim/Multiverse RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Trouble Afoot! (An Invader Zim/Multiverse RP)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:27 pm

[tropic: XD cool, and thank you.
Also, yeah, I think it was definitely supposed to be ARK and Rioni, and yeah...drama good. Lol]

Jasell or Jessel- f- ??- alien cat thing- Team Lumi- crush: Lee- Tags: Team, mainly Trix and Lee

The brown eyed reddish haired one hummed and smiled at Lee. She giggled a bit at the excitement the other was showing. To tell the truth, she had a crush on the other, not that she'd told her. She said "Yes, yes, we must get ready to go now."

Fleur- f- ??- alien cat thing- Team Lumi- crush: Trix- Tags: same as Jessel

The turquoise eyed blonde hummed a small sound. She nodded to Lee and Jessel, then smiled at her crush, Trix. She giggled a bit as well, saying "I'm excited but nervous. Are any of you nervous?" she asked, mainly to Trix but also to anyone in general.

Sorra- genderfluid- ??- alien cat Nekomata mix- Team Lumi- humanoid form, giant cat form (brown with two tails and bronze horns, blue eyes in both forms)- crush: Seele- Tags: Team Lumi (Ninqyo)

The blue eyed brunette sighed and nodded. "Theyre the ones really doing everything, but yeah...we should give them time." They turned back into their feline form. The ship was big enough for them to be able to take their feline form in it too.

Tero Kard- agender- 24 y- humanoid (unicorn and Kelpie or maybe water dragon)- Destroyers- Sorra technically was pet but left because of the whole Destroyers thing- seems to have healing magic as well as a water magic- crush: Toki- Tags: Destroyers, mainly Toki and Seele, Zurteca

They nodded as they looked at him, then smiled a bit. They wanted to sigh over the fact they had healing magic and could only use it if someone was hurt...However, that's how it worked, of course. They said "That's so cool," about Toki's magic, then nodded to Seele. "Okay," they said to her. There wasn't much else they could say to that. They then wondered if they'd have to fight Sorra...They did sigh now, not wanting to have to fight their former companion but they might have to.

Rioni- nonbinary- ??- humanoid robot with rat ear and tail- Destroyers- two pet rats named Cheddar and Mozzarella, space dwelling ones- speed, agility, some sort of shape changing ability to a rat but a big rat- crush: ARK- Tags: Destroyers, Ace mainly though

The small brownish haired humanoid robot nodded. They sighed a bit and said "He shouldn't be trying to control you...You're your own...you're an individual. What...were you before being cursed?" they then asked, as they didn't really know what he'd been. They sighed and said "Oh...yeah...that would be a problem. Well, maybe we could find you a friend or something. If you're going to be stuck like this. We can also search for the cure, maybe we'll find it without trying, but maybe a friend would help a little."

Kuro Neko- Kuroa- genderfluid- 18- Neko alien feline hybrid- loner for now but could become a Destroyer- two alien kitties Shiro and Kuroi- panther sized black kitty form, humanoid form- crush: Silver Cat- Tags: Jewel

The dark haired, milk chocolate colored eyed one hummed. They looked around the inside of the closet/wardrobe. Even a human would be able to, since natural night vision was a thing. Of course, in humans it only worked to a certain point.

N- m- 18- neutral- Disassembly Drone- w/ V and Uzi- Tags: V and Uzi

The light haired robot with the yellow eyes continued to fly the ship. He kept a watchful eye out, though really didn't need to. The ship had sensors and a monitor on it. If any other ship showed up, he'd know it almost straight away, though sometimes the sensors could be delayed.

V- f- 18- neutral- Disassembly Drone- w/ N and Uzi- Tags: N and Uzi

The light haired and yellow eyed female moved around a bit. She then settled as a hand patted her.

Uzi Doorman- f- 18- neutral- Worker Drone- w/ N and V- Tags: N and V

The purple eyed and dark maybe purple haired one seemed to feel the movement. A hand unconsciously moved to pat the other, and V settled.

Evening- gender neutral- ??- Robo canine- loner (for now)- crush: BOLT- Tags

The sweet and kind but stubborn and headstrong one hummed. The pretty little canine shaped robot, with ears bent over at the tip and a curled tail, looked around. The tail couldn't uncurl as it was metal. They didn't seem to mind that. The golden and black one, meant to resemble evening, looked around again. They were feeling a bit bored. They were a loner, for now anyway, so they had nothing to do, no ship to board, no teammates to talk to.

Jessabel- f- young adult- like a werewolf but an alien version- loner (for now)- wolf form is red with darker ears and tail tip, white forehead and chest streaks and white toes- crush: Zurteca- Tags: Hickory and Sora for now

The brown eyed redhead noticed one of the rats. She'd fallen asleep one day and woken up on this planet. She'd stowed away on a ship, but she'd gotten a fever and gone unconscious at the time...She'd woken and decided to stay here, though the ship had left at some point. It was fine by her. She hadn't known those aliens, so she didn't need to go with them. She now phased to wolf form, and ran over. Turning humanoid again, she said "Hey Hickory!"

Sora (Sky)- m- young adult- alien cat anthro creature- pretty and cute, smaller and slender fluffy sky blue kitty with white markings, bigger ears, fluffy longer tail- loner (for now)- crush: Ace- Tags: Jessa and Hickory for now

The pretty, smaller and slender cute male sighed. The softly colored one then saw the wolf, and one of the rats Dark blue and green orbs just looked at them a moment. He then hurried over, saying "Hello Jessa, hello Hickory.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:10 pm

Toki: I looked at Tero. "Is something wrong?" I asked Tero.

Seele: I wanted to fight something because I was getting bored. I cocked my head and looked around. "I'm picking up some unfamiliar magic, and I know it's not a servant or master's magic, I don't know what it is and how to describe it." I said.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:48 pm

Jasell or Jessel- f- ??- alien cat thing- Team Lumi- crush: Lee- Tags: Team, mainly Trix and Lee

The brown eyed reddish haired one hummed and smiled at Lee. She giggled a bit at the excitement the other was showing. To tell the truth, she had a crush on the other, not that she'd told her. She said "Yes, yes, we must get ready to go now."

The turquoise eyed blonde hummed a small sound. She nodded to Lee and Jessel, then smiled at her crush, Trix. She giggled a bit as well, saying "I'm excited but nervous. Are any of you nervous?" she asked, mainly to Trix but also to anyone in general.

Sorra- genderfluid- ??- alien cat Nekomata mix- Team Lumi- humanoid form, giant cat form (brown with two tails and bronze horns, blue eyes in both forms)- crush: Seele- Tags: Team Lumi (Ninqyo)

The blue eyed brunette sighed and nodded. "Theyre the ones really doing everything, but yeah...we should give them time." They turned back into their feline form. The ship was big enough for them to be able to take their feline form in it too.

Tero Kard- agender- 24 y- humanoid (unicorn and Kelpie or maybe water dragon)- Destroyers- Sorra technically was pet but left because of the whole Destroyers thing- seems to have healing magic as well as a water magic- crush: Toki- Tags: Destroyers, mainly Toki and Seele, Zurteca

They said "I, um...was just thinking of my...cat. They weren't like a pet or anything, more a companion because they weren't a normal cat. They were usually big, though got smaller if using too much energy. They have two tails and a humanoid form too. They...are on the other team. There must be another team, some sort of good guys team. Sorra left when I joined this team...I'm worried I'd have to fight against them," they said, then looked to Seele and asked "Where?"

Rioni- nonbinary- ??- humanoid robot with rat ear and tail- Destroyers- two pet rats named Cheddar and Mozzarella, space dwelling ones- speed, agility, some sort of shape changing ability to a rat but a big rat- crush: ARK- Tags: Destroyers, Ace mainly though

The small brownish haired humanoid robot nodded. They sighed a bit and said "He shouldn't be trying to control you...You're your own...you're an individual. What...were you before being cursed?" they then asked, as they didn't really know what he'd been. They sighed and said "Oh...yeah...that would be a problem. Well, maybe we could find you a friend or something. If you're going to be stuck like this. We can also search for the cure, maybe we'll find it without trying, but maybe a friend would help a little."

Kuro Neko- Kuroa- genderfluid- 18- Neko alien feline hybrid- loner for now but could become a Destroyer- two alien kitties Shiro and Kuroi- panther sized black kitty form, humanoid form- crush: Silver Cat- Tags: Jewel

The dark haired, milk chocolate colored eyed one hummed. They stayed inside the closet/wardrobe.

The light haired robot with the yellow eyes continued to fly the ship. He kept a watchful eye out, though really didn't need to. The ship had sensors and a monitor on it. If any other ship showed up, he'd know it almost straight away, though sometimes the sensors could be delayed.

The light haired and yellow eyed female moved around a bit. She then settled as a hand patted her.

The purple eyed and dark maybe purple haired one seemed to feel the movement. A hand unconsciously moved to pat the other, and V settled.

The sweet and kind but stubborn and headstrong one hummed. The pretty little canine shaped robot, with ears bent over at the tip and a curled tail, looked around. The tail couldn't uncurl as it was metal. They didn't seem to mind that. The golden and black one, meant to resemble evening, looked around again. They were feeling a bit bored. They were a loner, for now anyway, so they had nothing to do, no ship to board, no teammates to talk to.

Jessabel- f- young adult- like a werewolf but an alien version- loner (for now)- wolf form is red with darker ears and tail tip, white forehead and chest streaks and white toes- crush: Zurteca- Tags: Hickory and Sora for now

The brown eyed redhead noticed one of the rats. She'd fallen asleep one day and woken up on this planet. She'd stowed away on a ship, but she'd gotten a fever and gone unconscious at the time...She'd woken and decided to stay here, though the ship had left at some point. It was fine by her. She hadn't known those aliens, so she didn't need to go with them. She now phased to wolf form, and ran over. Turning humanoid again, she said "Hey Hickory!"

Sora (Sky)- m- young adult- alien cat anthro creature- pretty and cute, smaller and slender fluffy sky blue kitty with white markings, bigger ears, fluffy longer tail- loner (for now)- crush: Ace- Tags: Jessa and Hickory for now

The pretty, smaller and slender cute male sighed. The softly colored one then saw the wolf, and one of the rats Dark blue and green orbs just looked at them a moment. He then hurried over, saying "Hello Jessa, hello Hickory."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Oct 31, 2023 3:22 pm

Seele: "All I can tell that it's on the ship somewhere, I don't think we should go look for it in case it's dangerous." I said.

Toki: "That wasn't verry nice of Sorra to do that, I hope you don't have to fight against them, it's not fun fighting against one of your friends, Seele and I had to do that once, don't remember which it was though." I said to Tero. "I can sense it as well, yeah that would be a good idea to not look for it." I said to Seele.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Oct 31, 2023 3:48 pm

They said "Yeah...guess they weren't like I thought they were. Well...they decided to be a hero instead of staying here with me." They shook their head, then nodded at the two afterwards. They said "Okay, we don't have to go look for it."

The dark haired, milk chocolate colored eyed one hummed. They stayed inside the closet/wardrobe.

The pretty, smaller and slender cute male sighed. The softly colored one then saw the wolf, and one of the rats Dark blue and green orbs just looked at them a moment. He then hurried over, saying "Hello Jessa, hello Hickory."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:06 pm

Toki: "Yeah better safe than sorry." I said. I was curious about that magic, but I didn't want to put them in danger in case it was evil.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:48 pm

Lee - Irken - Team Irk - Female - Tags: Jassel, Fluer, Sorra, Trix, ARK, LAP, and Team Lumi

Lee's antenna perked and twitched with anticipatory nerves and excitement as she kept boarding the ship alongside the others. "Oh yeah! I'm nervous, I'll admit. But filled with determination!" she cheered out loud, unsure if the question was directed at her or not but answering nonetheless.

Trix - Irken - Team Irk - Female - Tags: Jassel, Fleur, Sorra Lee, ARK, LAP, and Team Lumi

Trix thought for a minuet before answering honestly. "You're not alone in that, I assure you. These Blorchians are said to be vicious, especially towards Irkens but, as a team, I'm sure we can take them on, and, most importantly take on those Destroyers." she assured in an attempt to cheer the team on as she waked inside the ship together with the others.

ARK - SIR unit - Team Irk - Male - Tags: LAP and the others

ARK finished the scan and squealed with excitement, looking toward Ninqyo and LAP as they continued to play the waiting game for the others.

LAP - SIR unit - Team Irk - Male - Tags: ARK, Ninqyo and the others

LAP nodded at Ninqyo and anticipated the arrival of Lee and the others. "That's right! I can hardly wait." he cheered in agreement, a robotic giggle coming from him.

BOLT - SIR unit - Neural - Tags: Open

BOLT looked around stealthily, scanning the area to make sure he wouldn't be spotted. Thinking that the cost was clear, he decided against taking the front entrance. Too many witnesses there. After darting his eyes around again, he continued to ponder another way in, actually stumped at this point.

Gir - SIR unit - Neutral - Tags: Open/Team Lumi

Gir had found himself in an unknown location, with no Zim in sight."Master?" he called. Getting no response, he spotted a nearby ship that seemed to be preparing for takeoff in the distance. "Hey! Wait for meeeee!" he called out, hurrying towards it as fast as his little robot legs could carry him. Somewhere in his brain, he thought maybe there was a chance Zim was on board but he would find out soon enough.

Grudge - Monster - Destroyers - Male - Tags: The Destroyers Crew

Grudge had heard Zurteca's comment but only grumbled something under his breath in response. Once he boarded the ship and took a seat inside their massive vessel. "Come on! Let's get this show on the road already!" he shouted impatiently to no one in particular.

Zurteca - Monster - Destroyer - Female - Tags: The Destroyers Crew

Zurteca rolled her eyes at Grudge's impatience but couldn't help but agree somewhat."Alright! If we're all through resting on our haunches, let's get ready for launch!" she announced to all on the team who would listen that is. She looked around for the control panel, ready for take off to the fullest extent.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Jet - Blorchian - Neutral - Male - Tags: Open/Snow

Jet lumbered about and continued to look for Snow or any other inhabitants on the Planet. He was getting bored and impatient with his search.

Snow - Blorchian - Neutral - Female - Tags: Open/Jet

Snow sniffed the air once more and managed to catch the scent of multiple inhabitants but kept her focus on searching for her companion. She continued her search, catching Jet's distinct oder nearby and following it to find him, at least for the time being.

Hickory - Blorchian - Neutral - Female - Tags: Jessabel and Sora

Hickory's little ears perked at the sound of her name being called, at first, she tensed a bit out of instinct but relaxed once more once she saw what appeared to her as a humanoid figure, well at least at the moment. A small but very pretty kitty accompanied her and she waved a paw in the direction of the two and gave a toothy smile. "Oh. Hi there!" she greeted in a cheerful tone. Her nose and whiskers twitched with great curiosity.

Etch - Blorchian - Neutral - Tags: Open

Etch had been napping previously, cozily nestled in his nest-like home but awoke with a bit of a start. He scratched behind his ears and brushed a bit of fur out of his eyes and rose to his full height before venturing to emerge into the outdoors. He yawned annd walked outside, wondering what he had missed while he had been napping.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:25 pm

The brown eyed reddish haired one hummed and smiled at Lee. She nodded as she said "I'm nervous too...but we'll be fine! They may be aggressive but we can fight." She figured everyone here could fight, anyway, and knew she and Fleur could fight in either form.

The turquoise eyed blonde hummed a small sound. She nodded to Lee and Jessel, then Trix and said "We can fight them...You two have SIR units, plus if you know fighting moves. Jessel and I can make our nails sharp like claws, we have cat forms, and also we have Sorra over there that's literally a giant cat."

The blue eyed brown feline was so glad the ship was big enough to accommodate them. They could be in either form here. They made a small sound as they heard a SIR unit yelling outside... 'Guys...I think there's another SIR unit out there, trying to get in here."

They said "Yeah, it makes sense not to just go into danger now." They looked over as Zurteca said it was time to go. "Oh...seems like we'll be taking off now," they said to Toki and Seele. They were glad the ship was going to finally get moving.

The light haired robot with the yellow eyes continued to fly the ship.

The light haired and yellow eyed female yawned a bit.

The purple eyed and dark maybe purple haired one yawned also.

Evening- gender neutral- ??- Robo canine- loner (for now)- crush: BOLT- Tags: BOLT

The pretty little canine shaped robot, with ears bent over at the tip and a curled tail, looked around. The golden and black one noticed another robot. They made a little sound as they walked over. Seeing the other was trying to get into a ship, they asked "What are you doing?"

The brown eyed redhead smiled as she looked at the rat. The rat was probably smaller than her, but much bigger than ones that were on four legs. She was an anthropomorphic alien rat, after all. She asked "Anything going on today, do you have anything to do today?"

The pretty, smaller and slender cute male hummed. The softly colored one smiled at the two. Dark blue and green orbs now focused on the two females. He nodded and said "Hello," then tilted his head, also wondering if Hickory had any plans for that day. "If you do, that's cool. If not...you could hang out with us."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:13 pm

Anos: Mura, Ayano and I found a random unoccupied room on the Destroyers near Jewel's room. None of the other's Destroyers had noticed us and not bothered us which was fine. Other than our magic being sensed, which was fine.

Toki: Seele and I nodded. "Yep, who knows where this ship is going on." I said.

Maiya/Mura: It wasn't hard for Ayano and I to suggest to Anos that we should keep an eye on the hacker girl Jewel. Anos, Rina/Ayano and I had a plan in motion in the form of protecting Jewel the hacker.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:18 pm

The brown eyed reddish haired one hummed and smiled at Lee. She nodded as she said "I'm nervous too...but we'll be fine! They may be aggressive but we can fight." She figured everyone here could fight, anyway, and knew she and Fleur could fight in either form.

The turquoise eyed blonde hummed a small sound. She nodded to Lee and Jessel, then Trix and said "We can fight them...You two have SIR units, plus if you know fighting moves. Jessel and I can make our nails sharp like claws, we have cat forms, and also we have Sorra over there that's literally a giant cat."

The blue eyed brown feline was so glad the ship was big enough to accommodate them. They could be in either form here. They made a small sound as they heard a SIR unit yelling outside... 'Guys...I think there's another SIR unit out there, trying to get in here."

They said "Yeah...I guess we don't know where were going. Probably to fight though," they said. They shook their head some. They then looked around a bit.

The light haired robot with the yellow eyes continued to fly the ship.

The light haired and yellow eyed female yawned a bit.

The purple eyed and dark maybe purple haired one yawned also.

Evening- gender neutral- ??- Robo canine- loner (for now)- crush: BOLT- Tags: BOLT

The pretty little canine shaped robot, with ears bent over at the tip and a curled tail, looked around. The golden and black one noticed another robot. They made a little sound as they walked over. Seeing the other was trying to get into a ship, they asked "What are you doing?"

The brown eyed redhead smiled as she looked at the rat. The rat was probably smaller than her, but much bigger than ones that were on four legs. She was an anthropomorphic alien rat, after all. She asked "Anything going on today, do you have anything to do today?"

The pretty, smaller and slender cute male hummed. The softly colored one smiled at the two. Dark blue and green orbs now focused on the two females. He nodded and said "Hello," then tilted his head, also wondering if Hickory had any plans for that day. "If you do, that's cool. If not...you could hang out with us."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me