Trouble Afoot! (An Invader Zim/Multiverse RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Trouble Afoot! (An Invader Zim/Multiverse RP)

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:46 pm

(I don't know if Tropic saw this. I'm just reposting for Jewel in case Tropic didn't see it)
Jewel: "I'll be back Kuro, they are having trouble getting the ship going." I said to Kuro through the slit in the closet/wardrobe. I knew it was okay to leave my room/area on the destroyers ship and I found the others. "I can easily get it in the air by using the power to control technology and machines." I said. One of my Neko Bots hovered above my right shoulder in sleep mode. (Lol of course leave it to the hacker girl who can hack into anything and control technology/Machines to be able to get the ship started lol.)
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:24 pm

(Thanks everyone for your patience with my reply. :3 Also, thank you for the repost, Kyoko! Can't wait to continue on! :thumbup: )

Lee - Irken - Team Irk - Female - Tags: Jassel, Fluer, Sorra, Trix, ARK, LAP, and Team Lumi

Lee offered a smile back at Jasell as she looked upon the controls with great interest, awe, and intrigue. "I believe you're right! Good eye there!" she replied excitedly before the ship jerked forward as it and then began to start up and a small sound came from her at the unexpected movement. "Nice one! I bet Trix and I could take it from here since we do have at least some experience operating ships like this." she commented, glancing over at Trix for conformation.

(Honestly, I could have totally described the layout of the ship better but we can definitely say it's futuristic and has a layout similar to that of Star Trek. Good question and it can defintley be RP'd out as we go if we wanted too as well. :3)

Trix - Irken - Team Irk - Female - Tags: Jassel, Fleur, Sorra, Lee, ARK, LAP, and Team Lumi

Trix nodded and watched, jolting forward a bit but managing to brace herself as the ship jerked and officially began running it's engine. "Great work." she comment, flashing a smile in the direction of Jassel and Fleur. She then nodded at Lee in agreement. "That's very true. I'm sure with our combined efforts, we'll be off and going in no time." she assured confidently.

ARK - SIR unit - Team Irk - Male - Tags: LAP and the others

ARK continued to quickly see what all the ruckus was outside. Much to his surprise, the other little robot (Gir) was already hurrying inside the ship. "A visitor?" he questioned before scanning the surrounding area and make sure this other robot didn't seem like a threat of any sort. The sound of the engine starting startled him and he gasped a bit, not wanting for any of them to be left behind. "Come on! Let's hurry back inside before take off, ok?" he urged hurriedly, quickly turning around to head back inside the massive ship.

LAP - SIR unit - Team Irk - Male - Tags: ARK, Ninqyo, Sora and the others

LAP watched as ARK took charge of the situation and he casted his blue-colored eyes upon the other doggie-disguised SIR. "Don't worry. You can come too just hurry before take off, alright?" he said to GIR before heading back onto the ship behind ARK.

(That's true! They better come back in quickly before take off! xD)

BOLT - SIR unit - Neural - Tags: Evening

BOLT kept his dark-green eyes on Evening as the pretty robotic canine spoke and helped him formulate a plan on getting inside the ship. He jumped as well as the sound of the engine of the ship roaring into action jolted his circuitry."You're correct. We must act quickly if we ever want to enter the ship..." he trailed off slightly as he scanned the area as well as the ship itself for any possible loose panel, vent or discrete entry. "I do have one more thing to ask. Will you, um, be accompanying me on this mission?" he questioned, slightly tilting his head to the side in a genuinely curious manner. It would be nice to have a companion on the stealth mission he was attempting.

Gir - SIR unit - Neutral - Tags: Open/Team Lumi

Gir looked toward the other two fellow SIR's and listened to what they were saying, stopping in his tracks when they approached him. "Okie Dokie!" he responded cheerfully before following the two's lead onto the massive ship.

Grudge - Monster - Destroyers - Male - Tags: The Destroyers Crew

Grudge chuckled a bit as Jewel volunteered to be the one to start up the ship. "Great." he grunted in conformation before waiting with anticipation for take off. He stayed seated for the time being as he shifted a bit in his seat.

Zurteca - Monster - Destroyer - Female - Tags: The Destroyers Crew

Zurteca listened to Jewel's response and nodded to her as a fiendish chuckle came from her. "Excellent!" she mused, rubbing her hands together in anticipation.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Jet - Blorchian - Neutral - Male - Tags: Open/Snow

Jet nodded at Snow as he stayed close to her. He sniffed the air, attempting to pick up on any nearby smells or scents as he tried his best to get acclimated to the general area.

Snow - Blorchian - Neutral - Female - Tags: Open/Jet

Snow watched Jet before shaking her head a bit and looking around once more, doing a basic scan of the area. Nothing to see so far but, unbeknowst to them that was soon going to change.

Hickory - Blorchian - Neutral - Female - Tags: Jessabel and Sora

Hickory's ears perked and listened in great interest as Jessabel spoke of the nearby cafe. "Oh! That does sound quite lovely! I'd love to tag along!" she responded again cheerfully before glancing over at Sora a bit and offering a toothy smile. It was always nice to be included in these sort of ventures.

Etch - Blorchian - Neutral - Tags: Open

Etch continued to explore the planet, wondering what he had missed while he was slumbering. He blinked a couple times before continuing to roam somewhat aimlessly.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:02 am

XD you're welcome]

Jasell or Jessel- f- ??- alien cat thing- Team Lumi- crush: Lee- Tags: Team, mainly Trix and Lee

The brown eyed reddish haired one hummed and smiled at Lee. She then blinked and blushed, quickly looking down. She nodded to the other female, and said "I...thank you, I'm glad I got it right." She then hummed and found her footing after the ship jerked. She nodded and said "Okay," as she looked at her. She stayed near them, but stepped back a bit so they could have room. They needed room to fly the ship. Well, it might honestly have an auto pilot type function.

Fleur- f- ??- alien cat thing- Team Lumi- crush: Trix- Tags: same as Jessel

The turquoise eyed blonde nodded as well, as she looked at the others. She smiled happily, gasping as the ship jerked and she stumbled a bit. She reached out to Trix, using her arm to steady herself. She then quickly withdrew her hands, saying "S-Sorry."

Sorra- genderfluid- ??- alien cat Nekomata mix- Team Lumi- humanoid form, giant cat form (brown with two tails and bronze horns, blue eyes in both forms)- crush: Seele- Tags: Team Lumi

The blue eyed brown feline twitched their ears and flicked their tails. They let their eyes wander around the ship a bit. They looked over as the SIR units reappeared again, with a third one. They tilted their head as they watched, then shook their head.

Tero Kard- agender- 24 y- humanoid (unicorn and Kelpie or maybe water dragon)- Destroyers- Sorra technically was pet but left because of the whole Destroyers thing- seems to have healing magic as well as a water magic- crush: Toki- Tags: Destroyers, mainly Toki and Seele, Zurteca

They hummed quietly as they nodded at her. They blushed a bit, when the young woman confirmed the other liked him back. "Wouldn't he ask me- ah, never mind...I'm supposed to tell him I like him, not that I know he likes me. O-Okay, I'll...ill try, but...I get really nervous really easily...I don't want to get all...I don't want to stutter a lot and look stupid..." they sighed. They shook their head a couple times. They looked to Toki, then back to Seele in front of them.

Rioni- nonbinary- ??- humanoid robot with rat ear and tail- Destroyers- two pet rats named Cheddar and Mozzarella, space dwelling ones- speed, agility, some sort of shape changing ability to a rat but a big rat- crush: ARK- Tags: Destroyers, Ace mainly though

The small brownish haired humanoid robot nodded. They sighed a bit and said "Well...that's a little sad...and I wish it were easy to find. I guess that's just life, though. Hmm...if we could find you a companion, will you be fine like this? I think you may have answered that question already. I can't remember if I really asked that already. Sorry...I'm a little preoccupied, now that you've told me so much. I'm also sorry to hear that you and others had to be cursed like this."

(XD Kay)

Kuro Neko- Kuroa- genderfluid- 18- Neko alien feline hybrid- loner for now but could become a Destroyer- two alien kitties Shiro and Kuroi- panther sized black kitty form, humanoid form- crush: Silver Cat- Tags: Jewel

The dark haired, milk chocolate colored eyed one hummed. They stayed in their hiding spot.

N- m- 18- neutral- Disassembly Drone- w/ V and Uzi- Tags: V and Uzi

The light haired robot with the yellow eyes kept flying.

V- f- 18- neutral- Disassembly Drone- w/ N and Uzi- Tags: N and Uzi

The light haired and yellow eyed female slept on.

Uzi Doorman- f- 18- neutral- Worker Drone- w/ N and V- Tags: N and V

The purple eyed and dark maybe purple haired one slept.

Evening- gender neutral- ??- Robo canine- loner (for now)- crush: BOLT- Tags: BOLT

The pretty little canine shaped golden and black robot tilted their head a bit. They then smiled at him, a robotic smile of course. They'd been programmed to make different expressions. They nodded as he spoke, and they watched him do a scan. They nodded again, and said "Of course I will. I'd be honored to join you on your mission," they said. They then looked around a bit as well, before seeing the SIR units...They watched another get onboard, and said "I guess we could go through there...then quickly get out of sight."

(XD yeah)

Jessabel- f- young adult- like a werewolf but an alien version- loner (for now)- wolf form is red with darker ears and tail tip, white forehead and chest streaks and white toes- crush: Zurteca- Tags: Hickory and Sora for now

The brown eyed redhead smiled as she looked at the rat. She said "Okay, let's get going then; it's called the Jewel cafe." She said this, then turned to walk the direction the cafe was in. She looked back to make sure the two of them were following her.

Sora (Sky)- m- young adult- alien cat anthro creature- pretty and cute, smaller and slender fluffy sky blue kitty with white markings, bigger ears, fluffy longer tail- loner (for now)- crush: Ace- Tags: Jessa and Hickory for now

The pretty, smaller and slender cute male hummed. The softly colored one smiled at the two. Dark blue and green orbs looked between them, and he said "Okay. That's a pretty name for a cafe," he said, then followed after Jessabel and looked to Hickory.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:49 pm

(Jewel just wants to help)

Jewel: I didn't trust Zurteca or anybody on this ship for that matter, other than Kuro. I used my powers to get the ship going. "There." I said. I told one of my neko bots to stay in the main room. It obeyed my commend and moved to one the shadows into the corner, because the one that was there needed to be charged. It used the last of charge and came over to me and went to my right shoulder and turned off. I turned and walked away. I went back into my room and the neko bot near the door closed it. I motioned for Kuro to come out and I removed the neko bot from my right shoulder and into the massive charging station. "It's clear, the crew rarley comes to my room anyway." I said to Kuro.

Seele: "It's okay if your not ready Tero, you can tell him when your ready." I said to Tero. "Of course the hacker girl gets the ship going." I said to Tero.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me