What have we become?! (Multi-fandom RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

What have we become?! (Multi-fandom RP)

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sun Dec 18, 2022 4:19 pm

Something strange has happened. Something unusual, bizarre, and completely unexpected. You have woken up in an unrecognizable place, at least to you. The temperature is cold, trees surround you at every angle and the forest floor is crunchy with leaves. Or perhaps you have awoken in the cold river nearby. Either way, something feels... different. Very different. It doesn't take long for you to realize you have become... an animal! Or, if you are already an animal or creature of that nature you have either become more wild or have become... a human! Whether you discover this by looking at your reflection in the river or by some other means, you discover this and, though reactions may very, the question eventually becomes... what now? Will you try to discover away to go back to your original form? Will you find the others who have been transformed as well? The decision is your as your adventure, or perhaps misadventure unfolds...

More Role-Play Info/Updates

Your character, whether they be canon (meaning an already existing character) or an OC (original character/character of your own) has some how been transformed into an animal! If your character is already an animal, they have become human! Other species, such as aliens, anthropomorphic animals or creatures, cryptids, Pokémon, ect...) you can decide if you want them to become an animal or human! These are the adventures, or perhaps misadventures, of waking up in a strange forest (or river if the animal you become is aquatic) and what happens next is up to you! Cannon characters and OC's are both allowed here!

WEATHER: Cold but not snowy

RULES

1. Follow all of Tess and the site rules.
2. Please no perfect characters or characters that always and a hit or anything like that.
3. No cursing or foul language please. Also, fade to black when and if needed and try not to be too graphic with violence.
4. Any and all characters are allowed including OC's.
5. I'll put a form here but feel free to make your own forms. Please provide the necessary information though. (Name, age, gender, Animal or human, ect...) You may play as many characters as you can handle and please post your forms on the discussion thread.
6. No killing another person's character or characters without their permission
7. All genders and sexualities or allowed of course!
8. No fighting OOC (Out of character)! If a conflict arises between role play members, try to resolve it respectfully and reasonably.
9. Please do not hate or attack a person in any way and don’t get mad at the person and be hateful toward them for the way they RP a character!
10. Please do not force a person to RP a character or anything else the way you want them to! Let them RP the way they choose and want to!
11. Plot and RP ideas are welcome! Please let me know of any ideas you all have for the plot and anything else you may think of. Please don't make any major plot twists or things happen without running it by me first. Also, please try to keep these sort of topics and any questions on the discussion thread!
12. Try not to go to far without the other RPers! If you know someone will be online later, try to wait for them! You can RP a little with out them but please try not to leave anyone in the dust! Please try to be as active as possible (I am also understanding that life gets hectic sometimes and your health and well-being always comes first though!) and give recaps when people ask, please!

Link to discussion thread here!

FORM (You can make your own if you'd like!)

Name:
Sexuality:
Fandom(If any)
Canon or OC?
Species:
Description (If human, what do you look like now? If animal, what animal and what do you look like now?
Personality
History:
Other

OTHER NOTES

Mythical Creatures are allowed as well now and characters that are characters that ended up half animal and half human (nekos, centaurs, ect...) are allowed but limited! Please see discussion thread for more details! Thank you! :3
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: What have we become?! (Multi-fandom RP)

Postby Fortune's Fool » Sun Jan 22, 2023 4:01 pm

Aisa - Enlin :: Nonbinary :: Age Unknown :: No Man's Sky OCs :: Spectacled Dormouse - Cape Fox :: ~no tags, open
Alarm was the first thing they felt as they drifted to consciousness. Darkness, silence, an edge of panic crept up on them because they were so very alone with their thoughts before something shifted and there was light. Aisa blinked up at the face of some unfamiliar mammal whose tail they'd apparently? been hidden beneath. There was a heartbeat or two -- did they have a heartbeat? They shouldn't but sure enough they could feel it thumping too fast -- of panic born from instinct they didn't understand before recognition flooded through them, mirrored in the eyes of the animal staring down at them.
Enlin was... disturbed, when they woke up. That they had to wake at all, that Aisa's presence was gone and when they moved their body was unfamiliar. Quadrupedal, furred, a creature that tugged at the frayed edged of their memory but no name came to mind. Then something moved and they were on their paws and turning to investigate... another small creature, which had been hidden beneath their tail. They both were still for a moment until a realization shot through them and they lowered their head. Without hesitation the small creature hopped atop it.
Trees surrounded them, and with no obvious communication between the two Enlin started forward in a random direction.

Venti :: Male :: ~2000 years old :: Genshin Impact :: European Hare :: ~no tags, open
A cold breeze ruffled fur and Venti shivered, eyes blinking open too... Huh, that was weird. This definitely wasn't where he'd decided to take a nap. He moved to rub at his eyes only to catch sight of... a paw? He moved it again.Yup, definitely his. Interesting! He stood and shook himself a bit before taking a moment to adjust to how his body was supposed to move now. Good enough! His ear flicked and caught the sound of running water nearby. A hop skip and a jump and he was sitting at the edge of a river, peering down at his own reflection. Some kind of hare, his guess was correct. Well then. A real puzzle how that had happened, but more concerning was where exactly he was. It wasn't Mondstadt, to be sure!
He didn't have any idea how to go about getting back, either. So for a moment he just sat on the river bank thoughtfully.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxes81_of_Anime » Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:43 am

Kota Mizuhara || DemiMale || 17 || Kono Oto Tomare [Canon Character] || Mini Lop Bunny || Status: Confused and Excited ||

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kota woke up on a bed of leaves. 'Huh? When did I get here?' he thought, attempting to get up but falling forward. He tried it again, with the same result. Weird...
He looked down, seeing his regular pink hoodie, then a small, furry paw. Wait, what!? He moved it around. Yup, it was his.
Looking around, he spotted a puddle nearby, moving slowly towards it on four legs, looking at his reflection to see...a bunny.
He waved, watching the reflection wave back. 'Whoa! A bunny! I'm super cute~ I should show this to Chika and the others!'' he thought excitedly, hopping around.

Then, a thought struck him. 'Where are they, anyway?' he thought, before hearing the sound of rushing water. Maybe they would be there! He was getting kind of thirsty, after all..
When he got there, he saw another animal, a hare. What the other animal would think of a tiny bunny in a pink rabbit hoodie hopping around, he didn't know.
"I want to become a prince just like the ones in shoujo manga...!"

"Good morning! I hope today will be a good day too!"

"Ha! Today is the release day of a new volume...!"

"Do you read any manga? I can give you some good recommendations!"

"The next volume of my favorite series is on sale today!"

"I hope I'll become a prince one day"... "There, that'll do it. Wait, did I say that out loud?!"

"Yay! I love sweets! Thank you for the chocolate!"

Foxes81_of_Anime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ 𓅓 // 001. ]

Postby molotov » Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:03 am

𝐃𝐈𝐋𝐔𝐂 ────────── 𓅓 ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xxxxx [ male ] x x [ genshin impact ] x x [ great horned owl ] x x [ tags: open ]
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    the moment he opened his eyes, diluc wasn’t prepared for the enhanced senses that flooded over him. for an instance he merely scoured his new surroundings. every creak of a branch, and rustle of a leaf rang back in perfect clarity, and he was able to pinpoint such sounds with surprising accuracy. it was dreamlike, surreal, briefly he assumed that’s what he was experiencing; a dream. last he recalled he had been closing up at angel's share, so how he had woken up in a forest - he hadn’t the slightest idea, but it wasn’t a good sign and diluc remain vigilant in assessing the environment for any unseen threats. the thought quickly left the nobleman’s head when he noticed how high up he was, propped up on a limb of a large tree. he nearly slipped, instinctively he raised a hand to steady himself across the branch. he was met with a wing instead the feathers brushing up against the edge of the bark uselessly. he observed it with confusion, fanning out the feathers and than folding them. he was certainly fully awake by now, it was clear to him that his body as a whole was very different, and he could barely form a proper explanation as to what occurred to cause him to end up as; what he could only guess to be an owl. they were incredibly proficient hunters that he had always appreciated, but never particularly had the interest in becoming.

diluc’s grip around the branch tightened, taking a deep breath as he made an effort to gather his thoughts. where to even start? he supposed if anything he needed to get an idea of where he was, then move from there. he stared at the tree adjacent from his, shifting his weight on the branch as he spread his wings and leapt from the tree’s limb. his flight was noiseless, albeit with a clumsy landing. nevertheless he was able to grab the new branch with the help of talons. he took advantage of that moment to familiarize himself with his new body, as he glided from tree to tree, growing more confident in his ability to maintain flight as he tested his wings. apart from that, his efforts remained fairly fruitless, getting no where closer to identifying his location; no buildings in sight, nothing to give him a clear idea of where he was, or why he had come to wake up in the body of an owl. a cold breeze ruffled through his feathers, and he took an opportunity to use his new senses to search his unfamiliar environment for any clues. something that would give him a chance to understand his predicament, or which part of teyvat he had found himself in.
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:08 pm

Manzo Noro/Hirogaru Cyber Game Pretty cure Cannon\OC/Tags hunter team Adrienne,Mayu, and Hiroshi/Location high in the Sky on Mayu's back~ I laid down on my stomach on the back of Mayu my sniper rifle sat between her neck and body. I watched the owl through my scope. I had my finger on the trigger ready to fire. Adrienne was next to me on the back of Hiroshi. I was still getting used to quite literally flying on a dragon. I looked over at Adrienne who was taking the water out of the air around her and playing with. I could tell she was definitely used to being on the back of a dragon, because she was practically born in a prison dimension called Kerberos. "Why did I have to end up with working with two witches, Pretty cures are lot easier to work with." I said to myself softly

Adrienne Emerson/A book series called The Elementals and Elementals academy both By Michelle Madow OC/Location high in the Sky on Hiroshi's back/Tags~ Her hunter team, Mayu,Hiroshi and Manzo~ I turned to Manzo and glared at him and stopped practicing my magic "I'm half witch Manzo, and so is Mayu, get used to it, your stuck with us." I said to Manzo softly. I went back to taking the water out of the air. Yes Manzo is inferating and hard to get along with at times,but I don't hate him.

Mayu/A book series called Forbidden Magic(Dark Falls Academy by Anya J. Cosgrave) OC/Location in the sky in dragon form with Manzo on her back/Tags~her hunter team Adrienne,Hiroshi and Manzo~ I listened to Adrienne and Manzo argue. I just wish they would actually get along, which who knows if they will or not. At least they tolerate each other which works for me. It's so amusing to Hiroshi and I when they argue which is all the time.

Hiroshi Muro/Pokemon OC/Location in the sky in Yveltal form with Adrienne on his back(I will come up with something better lol)/Tags~Hunter team members Mayu, Manzo and Adrienne~ I sighed to the best of ability with Adrienne on my back. Of course like all the many other times Adrienne and Manzo were arguing which they do a lot, Manzo is older than any of us so. Mayu and I enjoy listening to those two argue it's quite entertaining, Mayu and I get along just fine, because we're both dragons, but Manzo and Adrienne they don't along at all, they tolerate each other.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:55 am

Aisa - Enlin :: Nonbinary :: Age Unknown :: No Man's Sky OCs :: Spectacled Dormouse - Cape Fox :: ~no tags
Alarm was the first thing they felt as they drifted to consciousness. Darkness, silence, an edge of panic crept up on them because they were so very alone with their thoughts before something shifted and there was light. Aisa blinked up at the face of some unfamiliar mammal whose tail they'd apparently? been hidden beneath. There was a heartbeat or two -- did they have a heartbeat? They shouldn't but sure enough they could feel it thumping too fast -- of panic born from instinct they didn't understand before recognition flooded through them, mirrored in the eyes of the animal staring down at them.
Enlin was... disturbed, when they woke up. That they had to wake at all, that Aisa's presence was gone and when they moved their body was unfamiliar. Quadrupedal, furred, a creature that tugged at the frayed edged of their memory but no name came to mind. Then something moved and they were on their paws and turning to investigate... another small creature, which had been hidden beneath their tail. They both were still for a moment until a realization shot through them and they lowered their head. Without hesitation the small creature hopped atop it.
Trees surrounded them, and with no obvious communication between the two Enlin started forward in a random direction.

Venti :: Male :: ~2000 years old :: Genshin Impact :: European Hare :: ~Kota
He tapped a back paw on the ground idly, still looking at his reflection in the river. There were certainly worse things to find himself as he supposed. He had stood and twisted himself slightly, trying to get a better look at the rest of himself, when he froze with his ears flicked towards a noise behind him. Turning he caught sight of... a rabbit? Venti relaxed, shifting slightly to find a comfortable position to sit -- he was still adjusting to this body after all -- and for a second he started to attempt to wave before realizing how awkward that would be to both do and probably see. Attempt two: "Hello!"
Could rabbits understand hares? He had absolutely no idea.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:57 pm

Manzo Noro/Hirogaru Cyber Game Pretty cure Cannon\OC/Tags hunter team Adrienne,Mayu, and Hiroshi/Location high in the Sky on Mayu's back~ I put my mark of cyber to my sniper and it disappeared back into the mark, I could get it back out later. I tapped on Mayu's neck and then lowered my voice so only Adrienne,Mayu and Hiroshi. "Let's follow those two small animals(Aisa and Enlin), and watch them for a little while, we will look for the owl another time." I said to Mayu,Adrienne and Hiroshi.

Mayu/A book series called Forbidden Magic(Dark Falls Academy by Anya J. Cosgrave) OC/Location in the sky in dragon form with Manzo on her back/Tags~her hunter team Adrienne,Hiroshi and Manzo~ I felt Manzo tap on my neck and I heard what he said. I nodded and turned in the direction of the two small animals(Aisa and Enlin) Manzo had pointed out. I can't really communicate in my dragon form, so when I'm tapped on my neck by either Adrienne or Manzo, it means Manzo wanted to change our target or targets.

Adrienne Emerson/A book series called The Elementals and Elementals academy both By Michelle Madow OC/Location high in the Sky on Hiroshi's back/Tags~ Her hunter team, Mayu,Hiroshi and Manzo~ I looked over and saw that Mayu and Manzo had turned in a different direction. I knew what that meant, it meant that Manzo has decided to change our target from the owl to two small animals(Aisa and Enlin). I nodded agreeing with Manzo about the target change.

Hiroshi Muro/Pokemon OC/Location in the sky in Yveltal form with Adrienne on his back(I will come up with something better lol)/Tags~Hunter team members Mayu, Manzo and Adrienne~ I had heard what Manzo had said and flew over to Mayu and Manzo's side. I knew we had changed targets which was fine with me. Manzo is technically the leader of this mismatched hunter team that is made up of Mayu, me, Adrienne and Manzo. I saw Mayu who had Manzo on her back fly a bit higher up in the sky so we could follow the two small animals(Aisa and Enlin) without us being spotted by them. I followed Mayu with Adrienne on my back. I flew up to where they were.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⚔ i , ➹ i

Postby bigwig. » Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:02 pm

── 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋
    𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙸 male red deer hannibal tags: --

The first thing Will thought was that his head hurt. It felt heavy, as if he were wearing something atop it like a crown or a headdress. He could smell the outdoors all around him - the leaves, the loam, the crisp, cool air. Had he been sleepwalking again? Will lifted his head and opened his weary eyes; he was immediately disoriented. Why did everything look so...weird? His field of view felt drastically different, re-oriented so that he could see everywhere except right in front of him, the one place humans are the most adjusted to see. Something was wrong - severely wrong. In attempting to get to his feet, Will was confronted with another conundrum, perhaps even more serious than the issue of his eyesight. Not only was his body immensely heavy, perhaps several times larger than it had been before, but he was entirely unable to stand in the way he was used to. His soles never touched the ground, only his toes, which he was no longer able to feel properly, and his hands also had to remain on the ground in order for him to be stable.

He was...not a human. Not anymore. He tried to glance back at his body and saw just how massive and bulky it was, its size and shape reminiscent of a horse. However, he could still spread his toes a little bit, and the weight on his head might indicate horns or, more likely, antlers. A deer? It seemed to be so. There was perhaps a bit of dark humor in that. Nevertheless, the more pressing question was how exactly this had happened to him. Where Will was from, people did not generally turn into animals, nor vice versa. That was the stuff of ancient myths and legends, far divorced from reality. He normally would have considered something like this impossible, but every sense was indicating that it had, in fact, happened. Will stood in place for a few moments, as if somehow everything would simply right itself and he would return to normal.

His brain adjusted to the new positioning of his eyes surprisingly quickly. It still felt a little strange, but he supposed it would be better for making sure no other creatures could sneak up on him. Speaking of which, he ought to keep an eye out. There was no telling what other kinds of animals might be out and about - hopefully none big enough to kill him, a fully grown stag, but he would still rather not get mauled by wolves or ambushed by a mountain lion. Will began to move tentatively through the woods, taking in deep breaths to scent the air and looking around fearfully.

── 𝐉𝐎𝐇𝐍 𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊
    𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙸 male siberian tiger john wick tags: --

Waking up in a strange place was not an entirely alien concept to John, but no amount of experience could make such a scenario any less frightening. As soon as the first shred of consciousness came to him, John jumped to his feet - or tried to. He came crashing back down on his hands immediately. Or...his paws. The huge, furry paws felt like heavy mittens, with which he had little to no dexterity. But they weren't mittens - they were his actual hands. John didn't have time to worry about that now - he needed to make sure he was safe. He whirled around on all fours, trying to get a feel for his surroundings. He was outdoors, which meant it was it unlikely he'd been kidnapped, especially for any insidious purpose. He didn't hear much, just the sounds of wind in the trees, and things in fact seemed quite peaceful. Nevertheless, John moved out of the way, trying to find a more secluded space to rest.

He considered trying to scale one of the trees, watching massive claws unsheath when he pressed a paw to the trunk of a tree. He could probably climb it easily; he could feel the latent strength thrumming in his hind legs and knew a massive leap would be no challenge. However, is body felt...heavy. He was certainly larger than he'd been before, and indeed feared he was too large to safely rest in a tree. John decided against it and instead weaved through the trees, being unsure about sitting in one place for too long. Now it was time to ponder what exactly had happened to him. He was certainly not able to move around like a human did anymore, and he could feel heavy fur all over him. It was bizarre, utterly inexplicable, but he found this new body strangely easy to adjust to. He was no doubt a powerful beast; the distinct orange color of his paws would indicate a tiger, which would also explain the weight he felt himself carrying.

But what did he do about it? Being turned into an animal was a scenario he never would have imagined, and on top of that, he wasn't even really sure where he was. Was this a new life handed over to him, like a reincarnation of sorts? Was his life now simply that of a wild animal, but one that could think like a human? It didn't sound exceptionally peaceful, considering he was a predatory carnivore, but he supposed his old life hadn't been too peaceful either. John was restless as he prowled through the forest, searching for any sign of what had happened or how he had come to be here.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxes81_of_Anime » Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:10 pm

Kota Mizuhara || DemiMale || 17 || Kono Oto Tomare [Canon Character] || Mini Lop Bunny || Status: Confused and Excited ||

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"E-eh!? Did that hare just....speak!?" was the first thought that ran through Kota's mind before he twisted his body, standing on his hind legs and waving with his left forepaw, tilting his head softly. He didn't really know if he could speak yet, so he tried writing in the sand nearby, hopping over to it, and writing in simple kanji. "H-E-L-L-O" before turning to the odd-looking hare who had spoken, tilting his head questioningly at the hare.

Venti :: Male :: ~2000 years old :: Genshin Impact :: European Hare :: ~Kota
He tapped a back paw on the ground idly, still looking at his reflection in the river. There were certainly worse things to find himself as he supposed. He had stood and twisted himself slightly, trying to get a better look at the rest of himself, when he froze with his ears flicked towards a noise behind him. Turning he caught sight of... a rabbit? Venti relaxed, shifting slightly to find a comfortable position to sit -- he was still adjusting to this body after all -- and for a second he started to attempt to wave before realizing how awkward that would be to both do and probably see. Attempt two: "Hello!"
Could rabbits understand hares? He had absolutely no idea.
"I want to become a prince just like the ones in shoujo manga...!"

"Good morning! I hope today will be a good day too!"

"Ha! Today is the release day of a new volume...!"

"Do you read any manga? I can give you some good recommendations!"

"The next volume of my favorite series is on sale today!"

"I hope I'll become a prince one day"... "There, that'll do it. Wait, did I say that out loud?!"

"Yay! I love sweets! Thank you for the chocolate!"

Foxes81_of_Anime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Feb 15, 2023 3:55 pm

Sunshine- f- adult- Pan- OC- Tags: Sandy/Venti and Kota

The cream and white rabbit twitched her nose, normal for rabbits. She glanced around a bit, then nudged at her brother. "Let's get going," she said to him, and began to hop along. The bright and wise one soon came upon another rabbit, as well as a hare. She figured that was a hare. He seemed to have something different about him. Shaking her head, she watched them silently a moment. She then sighed, calling "Hello," to the two so as not to startle them.

Sandy- m- adult- Pan- might like Venti- OC- Tags: Sunshine/ Venti and Kota (hope that's okay)

The cream and white male twitched his nose as all rabbits did. He glanced around a bit, then made a small sound as his sister nudged him. He shook his head at her a bit. He said "Okay," and followed after her, hopping along after her. The sometimes too quiet and nervous one glanced around. The two of them soon came upon a hare and another rabbit. He glanced to the other rabbit, then looked to the hare. He found himself staring, feeling warm, and blinked a bit.

Danny- m- adult- Bi- OC- Tags: Marina, Hale and Archie and co/ open for Kyoko

The male fox yawned and sneezed a bit, shaking his head. His ears twitched from time to time, his tail flicking as well. The happy and loyal one blinked a couple times. The stubborn and willful one then closed his eyes, enjoying being pet.

Marina- f- 14- Lesbian- crush: Adrienne and Mayu- OC- Tags: Danny, Hale and Archie and co/ open for Kyoko

The playful and fun loving one hummed a small sound. The sometimes shy and headshy one glanced to the others a moment. The brunette then looked to her father, who was now a fox. She held him and stroked his fur, her own fox ears and tail moving a bit.

Hale- m- 8- OC- Tags: Archie, Damian and Jessie, Danny and Marina/open for Kyoko's characters

The white haired boy reached up to touch his ears and tail. He then remembered they weren't there, sighing and shaking his head. The loyal and playful one pouted at Archie. The shy and nervous one poked back at him, giggling a bit himself.

Archie- m- 8- OC- Tags: Damian and Jessie, Hale, Danny and Marina/open for Kyoko's characters

The dark haired boy hummed a small sound. He smiled happily at the Hale, then poked at him in a playful way. He giggled a bit, then glanced to his mom, and the cat his dad had turned into. He shook his head, the loud and wild one looking to his friend.

Jessie- f- 28- Demi pan- likes Hiroshi in one way or another- OC- Tags: Damian, Archie and Hale, Danny, Marina/ open for Kyoko's characters

The brown eyed redhead smiled as she looked at the two boys. She then looked at the black cat that had been Damian. She shook her head a bit, and picked him up. The sweet and gentle but fiery and nervous one looked around a bit.

Damian- m- adult- Bi- crush: Hiroshi- OC- Tags: Jessie, Archie and Hale, Marina, Danny/ open for Kyoko's characters

The green eyed black cat shook his head a bit. He brushed a paw over his whiskers, then glanced to the others with him. The brave and loving but willful and stubborn one purred a bit. He flicked his tail and twitched his ears, glancing around a bit.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me