๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ - harry potter. O&A

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ - harry potter. O&A

Postby OrangeLeaf » Wed Dec 14, 2022 11:53 pm

Hailey Ascua
Charms Teacher | Gryffindor Head | Form | Tagged: Kathryn

Hailey chuckled upon seeing the startled look on the studentโ€™s face. Ahh, to be young again. Not that she was super old of course, but thatโ€™s besides the point.

โ€œRelax, I wonโ€™t bite. Besides, fountainโ€™s indeed one of the better spots to relax. Iโ€™d join you if the water didnโ€™t interfere with my hair charm.โ€
I love chocolate. That's all. No need for this thing to be longer.
OrangeLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ - harry potter. O&A

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:54 pm

Kathryn McKnight
Fifth Year l Gryffindor l location - Courtyard l tagged -

After having left the Divination Professor with her decorating the classroom, the brunette had gone about her duties wondering the halls of Hogwarts keeping an eye on the students that trailed around them. Some headed to the Great Hall. Some hanging around in pairs or groups around the edges of the halls which she hurried past in silence, all the while giving them glances checking them over. Luckily everything seemed to be just like any other day at the school for witches and wizards in training. Peaceful. Busy. Nothing at all suspicious or out of the ordinary to complain or worry or report to a teacher about.

Everything was just perfect.

Against her better judgement Kathryn felt a sort of ease creep over her at the peace and ease of the school currently as she wondered aimlessly into the courtyard of the school. She was sure sheโ€™d be the only there right now and the girl wanted a little of fresh air and a break. Things had been.....up tight recently for her, her nerves more on edge. The young Gryffindor walked across the cobblestone courtyard making her way over to the fountain in the middle of it before smoothing out her robes to have a seat on its edge. She liked the sound of the fountain. It made her think of the equally soothing sound of falling rain. Setting her school things beside her one foot on the ground, Kathryn took a deep breath focusing on the sound of the water from the fountain and being outside.

Dario Agosti
Flying Professor/Quidditch Referee l formerly Ravenclaw l Head of Ravenclaw House l location - Great Hall l tagged -
-

Luca Di Maggio
Sixth Year l Slytherin House l location - Great Hall l tagged -
Luca had followed the majority of the students to the Great Hall, well more like pretty much all of the student body of Hogwarts. Heโ€™d passed a few students in the hallways, hoping that they were his sister but was swiftly disappointed. What was she doing? Surely sheโ€™d come to eat something right? Though knowing Sofia she was probably busy working on a spell or something similar if he was being perfectly honest with himself. Out of the two of them his sister was by far the more openly studious one compared to him.

Sighing the blonde sixth year headed over to the Slytherin table, only pausing a moment when a familiar Patronus flew passed him. Then off back to his House Table he walked with a mind to find something to eat and maybe catch a glimpse of his sister later on.

Sofia Di Maggio
First Year l Hufflepuff House l location - library l tagged -
The blonde sighed in frustration. This was not going as she had expected by any reach of the thought.

Sofia Di Maggio was busy sitting at one of the empty tables in the library which rested between bookshelves having to do with various potions. A Pumpkin Pastie pilfered from the Great Hall in one hand as she irritably tapped the feathery end of her quill against the wooden table surface with her other. Opened up before her was a potions textbook.....the very object of her current ire resting on the open pages before her.

The Sleeping Drought.

It was supposed to be a simple enough potion to brew, so easy that it was standard for all First Year Students, but Sofia was struggling with it. And the frustrating part was that the young blonde just could not, for the life of her, figure out what the heck she was doing wrong! โ€Come on! Youโ€™re JUST a Sleeping Drought! How challenging could you be!?โ€, the young Hufflepuff hissed through her teeth trying to keep her voice down while also venting her frustrations.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

jude flowers ;; two

Postby geobellez » Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:50 am

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
    age sixteen year sixth house slytherin
    tags open location hallway โ†’ herbology room

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€#โ”€โ”€โ”€
    as the breakfast hour dragged on, jude began to notice as a few of his housemates rose from the slytherin table in order to sleepily make their way to their first class that morning. herbology it was, if he recalled correctly. his classmate next to him pushed his chair in with a soft screech and clapped him on the back with his free hand in a goodbye gesture, a slice of toast wrapped in a serviette clutched in the other.

โ€œsee you in class, yeah?โ€ jude mumbled up at him with a soft smile, then turned his attention back to the steaming mug of black tea he had carefully cupped in both hands in an attempt to take away some of the chill of the winter morning. he was never particularly hungry at breakfast time; in fact, the rich smell of greasy food was starting to make him feel a little nauseous. however, that could perhaps just be the sinking feeling in his stomach that came with the thought of his next class. herbology was far from the worst subject he could be starting his day with, but there were just so many things to remember that he didnโ€™t even know where to start, and his notes certainly wouldnโ€™t be much help anyway.

jude breathed out a soft sigh at the thought, then began a half-hearted attempt at sorting the stack of parchment paper in front of him into some semblance of an order before stuffing them into his leather shoulder bag. he supposed that it was likely time for him to get a move on now as he noticed the great hall begin to properly empty; in his six years at hogwarts, jude was more than aware that the school had a mind of its own and liked to pull its little tricks from time to time. this, of course, was generally when he was already running late and couldnโ€™t afford to have the stairs decide to take him to the astronomy tower instead of his classroom, so it was probably a smart idea to get a head start that morning.

he stood up from the table and slung his bag over his right shoulder, the barely touched cup of tea the only evidence that jude had been sitting there at all. a few of the other slytherins called out cheerful goodbyes as he left the table, but most were too distracted by their own conversations to notice. jude got along rather well with his housemates, and he was socially aware enough to know that he was considered one of the more popular students in their year, but most mornings he preferred to drift off into his own little world rather than engage in chatter with his fellow slytherins. in fact, he had even considered skipping breakfast entirely and spending his mornings in the library, but he worried it might come off a little pretentious; he wasnโ€™t exactly the most studious person in the school, after all. either way, as soon as he left the noisy great hall, jude felt some of the tension leave his body, thankful for the welcome peace and quiet as he slowly wandered to his first class with his herbology textbook lazily held under one arm.
geobellez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

001 | Charlotte, Lewis, Ariana (starting fresh)

Postby coffee.berry » Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:04 am

Charlotte Brown โœฆ 15 โœฆ Female
    Mood: Happy
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    I skipped through the corridor, a satchel slipped over my shoulder. It contained
    some of my most prized possessions - my hogwarts books, my sketchbook, a
    book to read when I'm bored at the Great Hall and my wand. I know, most of
    those prized possessions I just told you about are books, but I'm a nerd and I'm
    proud of it! Anyways, just as I was skipping along, I saw a boy.

I'm pretty sure his name is Sage. Nevertheless, Sage was also there, in the
    corridor, and he was asking some students about.. a lost wand? Great, so that's
    what I found yesterday when I was scavenging the school.

One thing about me - I'm not the coolest kid in this school. I'm a nerd, I'm a
    geek, I'm whatever you call a smart, unpopular kid. But, trying to look casual,
    I walked over to Sage and spoke. "Hey, I have your wand." I grinned, searching
    through my satchel. Finally, I pulled out a wand. "A-ha! Is this yours? I found it
    yesterday. I was going to ask around today.. but you were faster!"
    I laughed.

Lewis Thompson โœฆ 15 โœฆ Male
    Mood: Impatient
    I drummed my fingers rhythmically on the Ravenclaw Table. I never
    mind waiting for the food at Hogwarts, but today I sure was hungry!
    My stomach rumbled, loudly, and I blushed as some kids looked at
    me. I rolled my eyes, still waiting for the food.

Ariana Granger-Weasley โœฆ 15 โœฆ Female
    Mood: Bored
    I sighed, wishing I could go home. My mum had sent me here because
    she and gran had gone to Hogwarts as well. They'd been so proud of
    me when I got into Gryffindor, their childhood House. Thing is, I am
    not as obsessed with school as those two. I mean, school can be fun
    sometimes, but.. seriously, gran and mum were engrossed with
    school and homework.

And I've decided that's not going to be me. I will study, sure, but I will
    not spend every waking moment doing homework! Nope on a rope. My
    mum tells me 'but Ari, you have so much potential - you should spend
    more time on studying'. Sorry, mum, but that's not going to happen.

Again, yes, I will study, but I.. I'm going in circles, aren't I? Let me tell
    you about something else, then. I should've been sorted into Ravenclaw,
    but the Sorting Hat looked into my past, saw mum and gran and said
    'you'll be just like your ancestors'. BAM!

I don't mind Gryffindor, but too many kids here think they're so amazing.
    Me? I'm not amazing or very brave, but I'm here anyways. I'm like the
    Neville of today. No offence to gran's friend, of course.

One last thing before I go - I really want a black ferret. I saw one last
    year back at Diagon Alley, and mum said it was too expensive. But she
    can't fool me - I overheard her whispering about it with gran the day
    before I went to Hogwarts this year.
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Sun Oct 08, 2023 5:27 am

Professor Blackwood was in his office grading papers and drinking a bit of Scotch from his flask. Not many people knew this, but he used to be a distiller, and his Cherry Smoked Scotch was popular with wizards and Muggles alike. While people loved his creation, he found his true calling as an Auror. And while he may be serving as the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher, he was only semi-retired. Even though Voldemort had been defeated years ago, Elian knew well enough to know that there will always be other Dark wizards, and kept himself ready for the next generation of dark wizards and witches, while also preparing his students for the dangers they may one day face.
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits โ™ 
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:28 am

Kathryn McKnight
Fifth Year l Gryffindor l location - Courtyard l tagged - Hailey

After having left the Divination Professor with her decorating the classroom, the brunette had gone about her duties wondering the halls of Hogwarts keeping an eye on the students that trailed around them. Some headed to the Great Hall. Some hanging around in pairs or groups around the edges of the halls which she hurried past in silence, all the while giving them glances checking them over. Luckily everything seemed to be just like any other day at the school for witches and wizards in training. Peaceful. Busy. Nothing at all suspicious or out of the ordinary to complain or worry or report to a teacher about.

Everything was just perfect.

Against her better judgement Kathryn felt a sort of ease creep over her at the peace and ease of the school currently as she wondered aimlessly into the courtyard of the school. She was sure sheโ€™d be the only there right now and the girl wanted a little of fresh air and a break. Things had been.....up tight recently for her, her nerves more on edge. The young Gryffindor walked across the cobblestone courtyard making her way over to the fountain in the middle of it before smoothing out her robes to have a seat on its edge. She liked the sound of the fountain. It made her think of the equally soothing sound of falling rain. Setting her school things beside her one foot on the ground, Kathryn took a deep breath focusing on the sound of the water from the fountain and being outside.

โ€Um yeahโ€ฆ. Sorry. But are you a new teacher?โ€, the young Witchโ€™s voice was quiet as she continued eyeing the new face as though she was ready to bolt at any second.

Dario Agosti
Flying Professor/Quidditch Referee l formerly Ravenclaw l Head of Ravenclaw House l location - Great Hall l tagged -
-

Luca Di Maggio
Luca had followed the majority of the students to the Great Hall, well more like pretty much all of the student body of Hogwarts. Heโ€™d passed a few students in the hallways, hoping that they were his sister but was swiftly disappointed. What was she doing? Surely sheโ€™d come to eat something right? Though knowing Sofia she was probably busy working on a spell or something similar if he was being perfectly honest with himself. Out of the two of them his sister was by far the more openly studious one compared to him.

Sighing the blonde sixth year headed over to the Slytherin table, only pausing a moment when a familiar Patronus flew passed him. Then off back to his House Table he walked with a mind to find something to eat and maybe catch a glimpse of his sister later on.

Sofia Di Maggio
The blonde sighed in frustration. This was not going as she had expected by any reach of the thought.

Sofia Di Maggio was busy sitting at one of the empty tables in the library which rested between bookshelves having to do with various potions. A Pumpkin Pastie pilfered from the Great Hall in one hand as she irritably tapped the feathery end of her quill against the wooden table surface with her other. Opened up before her was a potions textbook.....the very object of her current ire resting on the open pages before her.

The Sleeping Drought.

It was supposed to be a simple enough potion to brew, so easy that it was standard for all First Year Students, but Sofia was struggling with it. And the frustrating part was that the young blonde just could not, for the life of her, figure out what the heck she was doing wrong! โ€Come on! Youโ€™re JUST a Sleeping Drought! How challenging could you be!?โ€, the young Hufflepuff hissed through her teeth trying to keep her voice down while also venting her frustrations.[/quote]
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeLeaf » Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:57 am

Hailey Ascua

Hailey rolled her sore shoulders as she walked away from the Great Hall. In retrospect, maybe she shouldn't have stayed up so late talking to her family through the fireplace. Well, seeing Mia beautiful face iluminated by the flames was a big selling point to be sure, but maybe she should have ended the talk earlier. She couldn't help it though, with the way she smiled and talked, the twinkle in her eyes, eyes which many people once upon a time called cold and uncaring... gosh, she lucked out so much.

It didn't stop her from being a morning person. Plus, it had been so long since she had been at Hogwarts, she could spare some time. Her next class didn't start until later today anyways. Now, logically, she should prepare for said class but...

As she walked, she spotted a Gryffindor student sitting on the edge of the fountain. An older one, by the looks of it. Hailey smiled. She already had the first and second years today, and if she was a third, fourth of fifth year she'd seen them in class later today. But it didn't help to make a good first impression. "Please honey, don't play any favorites. Don't be like your old potions teacher." Her wife's warning rang in her head. But she'd just talk to her, nothing more.

She smiled at the student. "You are absolutely right! I arrived the night after the banquet, so I wasn't introduced. I am Hailey Lisette Ascua, but you'll come to know me as professor Ascua, your charms teacher."
OrangeLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:42 am

Elian had finished grading the papers he was working with, when he decided to go on a walk around the campus. He walked out to the courtyard and sat down on a bench. He pulled out a pipe and packed some tobacco into it before using his wand to ignite the tobacco. As he inhaled and then exhaled a cloud of smoke, he muttered to himself and said, "I wonder if it's too late to go back to the Auror Office... most of my classes don't seem to understand a thing about the Dark Arts and how to defend themselves. Then again, that could be just because I've experienced things that I'd never wish upon my students... Bloody hell, teaching is nothing like I thought it would be."
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

text text text text text text text
click images for credits โ™ 
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:58 am

Kathryn McKnight
Fifth Year l Gryffindor l location - Courtyard l tagged - Hailey
โ€So then youโ€™re my new Charms Teacher?โ€, the young teen parroted watching the young teacher with a cautious gaze looking her up and down. Not unlike an animal being cautious of a new face. Kathrynโ€™s shoulders slumped a bit, โ€œIts nice to meet you Professor Ascua. Iโ€™m Kathryn McKnight, Iโ€™m a Fifth Year this year and Iโ€™ll be looking forward to your classes. I happen to like Charms.โ€ The nervousness was still clear in the young teenโ€™s voice but she was opening up a little bit to the teacher.

Dario Agosti
-

Luca Di Maggio

Sofia Di Maggio

The Sleeping Drought.

It was supposed to be a simple enough potion to brew, so easy that it was standard for all First Year Students, but Sofia was struggling with it. And the frustrating part was that the young blonde just could not, for the life of her, figure out what the heck she was doing wrong! โ€Come on! Youโ€™re JUST a Sleeping Drought! How challenging could you be!?โ€, the young Hufflepuff hissed through her teeth trying to keep her voice down while also venting her frustrations.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeLeaf » Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:09 am

Hailey Ascua

Aww, sheโ€™s nervous. Man, am I that intimidating?

She almost chuckled to herself about it. Nevertheless, she gave her the biggest and most chill smile she could conjure up (heh, magic puns).

โ€œNo need to nervousness, youโ€™ll find Iโ€™m not that scary.โ€ She winked. โ€œOr, at least I hope. Regardless, itโ€™s nice to meet you Katheryn.โ€

Immediately, she pinched her nose bridge. โ€œRight, I gotta use more formal language and last names. At the very least around the other teachersโ€ฆโ€
I love chocolate. That's all. No need for this thing to be longer.
OrangeLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me