rage of arceus | pokemon rp | o&a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

rage of arceus | pokemon rp | o&a

Postby Ploegy » Fri Jul 22, 2022 7:11 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

recently, the mythical pokemon arceus has gone rampant, bringing destruction to various places around
the world. pocket dimensions with aggressive pokemon have appeared, and just as quickly disappeared,
but not without leaving damage. cities and towns have fallen to ruins as have various forests and other
natural environments. no one has been able to figure out why arceus has been acting in such a manner
but, its destruction can no longer be ignored. the other legendaries can no longer watch as arceus ruins
the regions they watch over.

twenty legendaries have come forth and chosen a trainer to help them combat the god pokemon itself.
these chosen trainers have been gathered in the sinnoh region and are being prepared to take on arceus.
however, arceus has no plans have being easily thwarted. these trainers must prove their strength and
determination against the onslaught of problems arceus puts before them. together with their partner
pokemon, each other and even other brave trainers, their adventure to save the pokemon world has
only just begun.

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Last edited by Ploegy on Fri Jul 22, 2022 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rules

Postby Ploegy » Fri Jul 22, 2022 7:17 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

roleplay rules:

•you may have 3 chosen trainers. have as many other trainers as you'd like
•legendaries are first come, first serve. reservations on them will last 48 hours
•no legendaries outside of the listed ones. this included mythical and ultra beasts
•no dynamaxing or z-moves. mega-evolution is allowed (for non-legendaries)
•no canon pokemon characters. ocs only
•do not leave anyone out of the rp. try to include everyone
•minimum of 6 sentences per character. try to have decent grammar as well
•no op characters. please tone down characters that might be a problem
•keep violence and romance pg-13. minimal cussing is allowed
•make battles as fair as possible. your character won't always win
•try to be as active as you can and please tell me if you will be gone
•if you have any ideas for plot twists, please message me
•disable signatures on the roleplay thread
•post all forms in the discussion thread

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Last edited by Ploegy on Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

chosen heroes

Postby Ploegy » Fri Jul 22, 2022 7:30 am

chosen heroes:
akane sasaki - 24 - female - mewtwo - nightschade

axel nuevile - 18 - male - ho-oh - ploegy

vincent aventinus - 21 - male - lugia - ghostly.advice

fuega luma - 31 - female - kyogre - firelight_aa

ayumi yamamoto - 21 - non-binary - groudon - selasphorys

saitou shirayuki - 23- male - rayquaza - queen of flames

faith conners - 20 - female - dialga - wolfrunner

akira hino - 27 - female - palkia - echoire

hisoki tanaka - 28 - male - giratina - ploegy

solace jeong - 22 - female - reshiram - 44dyn

evelyn irvine - 67 - female - zekrom - echoire

rui tachibana - 13 - male - kyrem - nightschade

skully - 22 - male - xerneas - kagedghost

yoshitaru shinogawa - 25 - male - yveltal - queen of flames

flynn haruki - 22 - male - zygarde - ploegy

name - age - gender - solgaleo - reserved

andromeda maeron - 25 - female - lunala - razhefa.

laius vanda - 17 - neutrois - necrozma - fleshbagwasp

ardyn albrecht - 29 - male - zacian - 44dyn

ana iriadae - 20 - female - zamazenta - onion

Last edited by Ploegy on Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:36 pm, edited 18 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

other characters

Postby Ploegy » Fri Jul 22, 2022 7:32 am

other trainers:
takumi suzuki - 23 - male - ploegy

mika monet - 26 - male - oonyura

galena yoshida - 21 - female - ploegy

vaughn wolfe - 31 - male - 44dyn

kuromi - 20 - agender - queen of flames

vesper blackwood - 19 - female - echoire

sidney cousteau - 19 - transmasc - fleshbagwasp

kaoru zangetsu - 30 - transfem - queen of flames

(unlimited number)

Last edited by Ploegy on Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:12 am, edited 8 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

open & accepting

Postby Ploegy » Fri Jul 22, 2022 7:43 am

we are now open and accepting. please post all forms in the discussion thread

Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

axel ( 001 ) | hisoki ( 001 ) | takumi ( 001 )

Postby Ploegy » Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:05 am

Axel Neuvile!!
      xxxmale eighteen years old ho-oh hero location: global terminal, jubilife city tagged: open
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

A feeling of being overwhelmed was what Axel felt. Having traveled from Johto, he felt out of his comfort zone. Even back home, he had hardly traveled, only sometimes leaving Ecruteak City on occasion to perform or to visit relatives in Violet City. Beyond that, he was a homebody. Unlike most young trainers, he had never become a true trainer and even rarely used them in battle. Most of his time spent with his pokemon had been practicing dance or simply relaxing. It was a big change to what was expected of him now. He would have never anticipated that he would find himself standing among people deemed heroes. Even more so, he would have never even dreamed of becoming the trainer Ho-Oh had chosen. While he had learned the dances that were used in rituals revolving around Ho-Oh and Lugia, Axel never would have thought that made him worthy of either. The legends even stated that Ho-Oh only searches for a trainer of pure heart. Did he really fit that? Supposedly so. Despite questioning his worthiness, he had made the trip to Sinnoh to join the others. He knew it would be Ho-Oh's wish for him to be there and he didn't want to disappoint the legendary or even his family. They had all been extremely proud when they found out the legendary had chosen him. It was an embarrassing memory, but Axel appreciated his family's support. Still, finding himself in a room full of others, who looked far more suited for the job, made him more than nervous.

Sitting quietly during the entire debriefing, the young dancer couldn't help but become more nervous. While he knew they were being expected to combat the destruction Arceus was bringing forth and find a way to make it appear, the reality of it all was sinking in. Everything he had been trying to ignore since it had begun was going to be something he saw firsthand. He couldn't hide behind his dances and hope they were enough to lift the spirits of the people, but rather take action and join the fight itself. Was he even ready for such a task? His pokemon could fight, though none where necessarily trained for battle. Even if they weren't, they needed to rise to the occasion and prove themselves. Sensing his nervousness, Kotaro leaned back against his trainer and looked up at him with big eyes, causing the teen to smile. "Wo Wott!" the dewott chimed. Patting his companion's head, a sigh of relief escaped Axel's lips. It seemed that no matter how he felt his partner always knew how to put him at ease. Maybe that was why they worked so well together. They had been together for so many years after all and knew one another better than most.

Whispering a soft "thanks" to the otter, he lifted his gaze to look around the room. With the meeting over, people were going their own ways now that they knew exactly what was being expected of them. He knew he too needed to think of what exactly he was going to do, but first he knew he needed to communicate with some of the others. Finding others to work with directly would certainly boost his confidence. Picking Kotaro up in his arms, Axel looked around the room, unsure of who to approach. Despite being fine at holding conversation, starting one never came easy to him. Besides, there was no telling how these people would react to him. It was possible they might see him as some annoying child and avoid him. He did look like one of the youngest around after all. Allowing that concern to settle in, the teen bit down on his lower lip and hoped that maybe someone might wish to approach him instead.

Hisoki Tanaka!!
      xxxmale twenty-eight years old giratina hero location: jubilife city streets tagged: open

Not unlike most, Hisoki had found himself busy with the happenings of late, though for a man of his status, going about it was different than most. While he had been dispatched to deal with some of the distortions, most of his work had been done in the after math. It wasn't an easy job to take on, but it had been the one assigned to him by the international police. He had even been dispatched to other regions to investigate the ruined cities and try and find some kind of clue as to what they could do to combat Arceus. Nothing had come from his work and now he found himself in an entirely different role. To be honest, he never thought of himself worthy of having a legendary in his party, but he knew to expect the unexpected. Giratina had chosen him. It was an odd partnership, but he accepted it nonetheless. Keeping a violent pokemon under control was something he was more than happy to do. Besides, it seemed the legendary understood the distortions more than he ever could, though unfortunately he could understand what the beast was picking up on anyways. He was always forced to try and guess. In a way, it reminded him of himself and how others struggled getting a read on him. It felt ironic when he thought of it that way.

Nevertheless, his union with Giratina had brought him to Jubilife to join the others that had been selected by legendaries. Luckily his journey hadn't been too far, although he had only just come back from investigating the aftermath of Cinnibar Island in Kanto. Per usual, nothing had come out of it, but his new companion seemed off put by it all. He hadn't had enough time to think over why. He supposed that was fine. Constantly trying to wrap his mind around such things wasn't good for him and meetings like this did prove to be oddly relaxing. To anyone else, it was probably stress inducing, but for someone who dealt with high pressure situations on a daily basis, this was nothing. Even the news that was shared with the group was nothing that worried Hisoki. Instead, he found himself as calm as ever. He was well aware of their mission after all; figure out how to make Arceus appear. It was a wishful goal, yet it was what the needed. Sinnoh was bound to give them the most answers, though part of him doubted they'd find much. From his knowledge, the Sinnoh champion had dedicated much of his time searching for such answers and come up empty handed. Then again, it was possible he overlooked something.

As the thought of the champion crossed his mind, Hisoki shifted his gaze in the direction which he had seen the champ before. To no surprise he was already gone. Chuckling softly to himself, the officer quickly ran his fingers through his messy hair before deciding to make for the exit himself. Staying in this building any longer was going to do him no good. He needed fresh air. Moving to the exit of the Global Terminal building, the officer stepped outside. Feeling a cool breeze against his face caused a smile to cross his lips. Despite the situation that hung over them, he still could get himself to smile over such simple things. Perhaps that was a good thing. He had no desire of becoming a senile, old man already. The thought of such only caused him to shake his head as he began making his way down the street leading to the Pokemon Center. Maybe going off on his own wasn't the best idea, but in the moment he couldn't be asked to wait around. As much as he wanted to find someone to pester with his childish ways, he was in an oddly serious mood. He could only guess the meeting was to blame for that.

Takumi Suzuki!!
      xxxmale twenty-three years old sinnoh champion location: route 218 tagged: open

Stressed. That was the one word that could easily sum up how Takumi had felt of late. Nearly half a year had passed since Arceus's attacks had begun and still he was no closer to finding answers. As the Sinnoh champion, he had put pressure upon himself to finding a solution, yet no matter where he searched, he came up empty handed. It was frustrating and tiring all the same. Still, he didn't let others see the amount of stress he was putting himself under. He could only imagine what those around him would say. His elite four was already too concerned about him for his own liking. Of anyone they knew how often he was away from his post. These days he hardly had time to think of taking on challengers, as much as he would prefer it to his current list of duties. Searching old ruins for hints on how to find Arceus wasn't exactly how he wished to be spending his time. The distortions where a different story. While they kept his battling skills sharp, trying to stop them had brought much stress to the champ. More times than not they proved to be too much even for someone of his status. No matter how many times he faced them, he found himself in the face of defeat more than he found success. Watching all his efforts be for nothing was something he had come to struggle with heavily. However, his region was important to him, even if he refused to admit it. Anyone who knew how hard he was working would know how much he cared for it. Secretly, he was even grateful that legendaries had come forward and chosen trainers to fight with, though once again, it wasn't something he would outwardly admit. If anything he was disappointed that he hadn't been selected among those worthy. As jealous as he felt, he knew better than to hold that against those that had been selected. It wasn't as if they had any control over it either.

Sighing at the thought, Takumi brushed the few strands of lose hair out of his face before turning his gaze towards the water up ahead. Unlike some of the others at the meeting in Jubilife, he had been quick to slip away after being debriefed about the current situation. It wasn't anything new to him after all, but he had shown up to assess the "heroes," as they were being called. For the most part nothing had stood out about any of them, except the annoyance that was an international police officer. How he had been chosen was beyond him, but all he knew was he wanted to avoid him. While most weren't aware of his position, Takumi knew it all too well, and had experienced him far too much. If anything he wanted a break from him. That was what had brought him to Route 218. While it wasn't much, he felt he could at least relax, at least for a moment. Finding rest was hard for him after all. All he did was work, even when his body cried for a break. Such tiredness was easily fixed with coffee after all. It was an unhealthy lifestyle, but was necessary in the current times.

Pushing himself forward, he walked onto the boardwalk before him and made his way to the end of it. Lowering himself, he sat at its edge and stared down at his own reflection in silence. "I look awful," he muttered with a shake of his head. His lack of sleep was written all over his face and he could see it. Even his usually harsh gaze seemed softer than usual. It made him feel pathetic. Simply seeing it caused a scowl to form as he reached down to swat the reflection. Watching it momentarily turn to ripples, he was quick to turn his attention awhile as he leaned back and tilted his head skyward instead. Glaring at the clouds overhead, a soft growl rumbled in the back of his throat before he finally spoke. "I'm going to find you, Arceus." It was a baseless threat, but it was all he had. Finding Arceus was all he could direct his bitterness towards at the moment and it wasn't going to change until he found the mythical pokemon.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

╰ ardyn (Ⅰ) - solace (Ⅰ)

Postby 44dyn » Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:06 am

   ardyn albrecht .
      male . twenty nine (29) . zacian hero . loc: global terminal, jubilife city

As Ardyn walked into the terminal, he immediately hastily searched the room from where he was standing. He blinked, moving out of the doorway after not noticing anything as he had been standing there for a few seconds. He seemed tense; it had been a while before he had entered this building and, if he could have helped it, he wouldn't be there now. The terminal and him do not have the best history, unfortunately; during one of his first visits, he broke one of the tables on the second floor. He ended up having to pay for it and was banned for a month. Of course, a month had more than passed by now, but the embarrassment lingers.

To avoid standing, he made his way over to the table in the corner of the room and pulled out a seat. It was on an angle and he didn't properly seat himself, it was just for the time being. Unbeknownst to him, Luis (Umbreon) had been following behind him the whole time. Surprisingly enough, he hadn't heard the yelps from Luis after he almost stepped on him, gaining him a few looks from others in the room. Loosening up a bit, Ardyn grinned. Patting Luis' back as he sat next to him, Ardyn relaxed his posture and adjusted his collar. He let his natural, charming demeanor flow back to him, and soon enough he was feeling like his normal self. As he mouthed thank you to Luis, he gazed around the room once more.

Squinting, a young man caught his eye. With dark red-ish violet hair similar to his, he scanned his face; he seemed anxious. Noticing the debrief that was being held, he nodded to himself and smiled slightly. His first briefing, I assume... Being a hero himself, he understood that feeling and chuckled. Peering down at Luis, he used his head to point to the young man and flashed his eyebrows. Luis' tail bounced against the hard floor and Ardyn understood. They agreed it'd be a good idea to introduce Ardyn to him, and Luis is friendly enough to sit patiently as they talk.

Standing and pushing his chair in, he fixed his collar once more and began walking over to the man. With a smug yet friendly smile on his face, he stood behind him. Patting the stranger on the back, he used a low tone as to not startle him, "Hello? Are you alright? You seem quite nervous,"

   solace jeong .
      female . twenty two (22) . reshiram hero . loc: route 218

Humming quietly to herself, she lightly swung the woven basket hanging on her arm. She had just been flower-picking with her Ninetails, Harriet, one of her favourite activities to pass the time; with the current situation, that was all she wanted to do right now. A pleasant smell arose from the basket and Harriet constantly tried to get his nose close to smell, but she gently pushed him back. "You can have one later. I'll put them in your tails, you'll look so pretty." She joked, giggling. Route 218 is one of her favourites; she'd often sit at the boardwalk and think, occasionally dipping her feet in the water to relax.

Noticing a small patch of daisies, she almost shrieked. Daisies have a lot of sentimental value to her, so she adjusted her dress and knelt down. Checking the petals, stems, and surrounding plants, she decided to pick a few and place them carefully on top of the roses and peonies she found earlier. Harriet watched as she did so and, as she noticed him staring, she put one of the daisies behind his ear. "Happy?" Smiling, she rubbed under his muzzle and collected the last flower she wanted. Standing and brushing the dirt of her knees, she mouthed 'so pretty' to Harriet and began walking again.

The weather was perfect for a walk, let alone a sit on the boardwalk. Harriet loved this weather and was pestering her to let him out and take him with her, to which she couldn't help but oblige. He was a polite Pokémon and was very protective over her. As she turned the corner to near the boardwalk, she motioned for Harriet to stop. It seemed like a man had beaten her to the spot. He seemed anxious, or maybe more so frustrated; trying to decide whether or not to bother the poor man, she bit her lip and began walking over. The sound of her flats on the wood would have alerted him of her presence, but he introduced herself just to be sure he was aware she was there. "Hello," she said softly, trying not to startle him; if she did, he could very well be swimming. "What are you doing here?"

44dyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: rage of arceus | pokemon rp | o&a

Postby Nightschade » Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:03 am

𝚂𝚊𝚜𝚊𝚔𝚒 𝙰𝚔𝚊𝚗𝚎 | 𝟸𝟺 | 𝙵𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 | 𝙼𝚎𝚠𝚝𝚠𝚘'𝚜 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚘 | 𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗;; 𝙹𝚞𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝙲𝚒𝚝𝚢 | 𝚃𝚊𝚐𝚜;; 𝙾𝚙𝚎𝚗

Akane let out a soft sigh, her shoulders finally relaxing after the meeting came to an end. She stayed seated, looking down at the young Zorua sleeping in her lap. Her eyes flicked to the PokeBall's lining the left side of her waist, lingering on one of them for a moment. Mewtwo... It still didn't feel real, even though she was in a room with the other legendaries, it didn't feel real that she'd been chosen for something like this. Her other PokeBall's shifted occasionally, but the one that held Mewtwo was still and unmoving. She knew the legendary was asleep, she'd done her research on him, he spent most of his time sleeping to build energy for battle, and with the whole Arceus situation? Yeah, he'd need it. She tilted her head a bit, looking back to the Zorua in her lap, who yawned and opened his eyes as if on cue. A ghost of a smile crossed her features for a moment as the worry smoothed from her expression and was replaced with amusement. "Let's go, Nao." She said quietly, pulling the illusionist into her arms.

She stood from her chair and made her way to the door, exiting quickly. She'd really need to think about all of this, if fighting a god was supposed to become her new normal she'd need to revaluate a few things. She was pulled from her train of thought upon exiting the building. Nao had jumped from her arms and proudly transformed into an Eevee, his tail taking an extra moment to follow suit. The action put a small smile on her face, he'd been having problems learning to transform, and Akane wasn't exactly a teacher. "You're getting better." She praised before looking around, spotting a good stand across the street."Let's go find something to eat, yeah?" She offered, and after a moment of obvious struggle he returned to his Zorua form before jumping into her arms and lightly headbutting her collarbone as if telling her to hurry. He always seemed to be doing something to help with her constant melancholy, and she was grateful for that.
Nightschade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Faith 1

Postby wolfrunner » Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:10 pm

Location - route 218 heading towards Jubilife City
Tagged -

”Luxio, the Spark Pokémon, and the evolved form of Shinx. Luxio's sharp claws conduct electricity, and the slightest scratch can knock out an opponent.”

Snapping her Pokédex shut with a auditable snap!, she brushed her dark locks behind an ear and grinned. Eyes hard cold focused blue as she stared at the growling quadruped standing a few feet before her. Behind it stood a young man with a electric guitar slung over his shoulder giving her a smug, over-confident look. Fingers lightly brushing the pair of white and red spheres resting latched onto the hip of her belt just hidden by the hem of her shirt. Those same fingers closing in gripping one of them to detach it from her hip. A pressing to the small button in the front centre of the sphere causing it to expand in her hand.

“Luxio hunh? This should be fun, not a bad training match up.”, she said as her grip on the ball tightened before tossing it up in the air over her head, “So let’s get started!”

The ball seemed to hoover in the air for a moment before opening and letting out a shower of light which fell towards the ground. When it broke, a massive creature that appeared to be a snake made entirely out of metal roared as it faced down the electric feline-like quadruped.

The black haired young women caught the ball swiping it from the air looking excited.

Meanwhile the Luxio dug his nails into the ground bearing his teeth in a growl. And his trainer seemed just as angsty at the appearance of the Iron Snake Pokémon. “You have a Steelix?”

The young women let out a huff, “Yeah of course. What’s wrong with that though? Were you expecting a lovely young lady such as myself to have a Budew or a Beautifly perhaps? Please tell me you didn’t actually think I was going to be an easy target just because of my looks?”

The man was silent for a long minute before he shook his head glaring at her again. “Ah type and species doesn’t matter! What matters is training! Luxio show this princess what I mean with Bite!”, he ordered as Luxio’s beared fangs glowed with white energy and it crouched low before leaping forward.

“Catch it Steelix!”, the young women shouted.

The Iron Snake Pokémon obeyed raising it’s tail catching the attacking smaller Pokémon just as it struck it’s tail with a large pair of white fangs. He himself seemingly totally unbothered by the direct attack. Instead he glared right back at the opponent now latched onto him.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: rage of arceus | pokemon rp | o&a

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:14 pm

Saitou Shirayuki
|male | Rayquaza hero | location- Hoenn > | tags- none open|
__
Half a year ago when the chaos with Arceus's wrath started he started to have weird dreams about the human heroes and legendary pokemon. He never got to see who those persons were as they were always shadows and only showed for a moment. His dream come a lot every night, they didn't change much except for the fact that someone seemed to be calling him there.

He was pretty good to know about other regions, even if he was from Galar, with a little investigation he found the place in his haunting dreams being the Sky pillars of the Hoenn region. He know it was foolish to just travel that far away following a dream, but he saw that same dream so often that he thought of make a risk to see if it actually meant anything.

It took him two full days to travel Galar to the Slateport city of Hoenn and there he needed to take a boat to the Pacifidlog town, which was the closest town to the famous Sky pillars he thought he needed to visit for some reason. With a little help from his pokemon, he got to the old, ruined pillars which were said to be a shrine to the three legendary weather trio, Rayguaza, Groudon, and Kyogre. He was not so hopeful to actually meet any of those three pokemon but was rather surprised when the large green dragon-type pokemon was there almost like waiting for him to arrive.

After battling and capturing the Rayquaza, who seemed almost want to be captured. The mightly beast successfully got inside suck a weak ball type like a great ball. He was surprised by anything that happened to him so far, but now he started to think about those dreams again, now when he thought about that there was some clue to the places around the Sinnoh region like the Spear ruins. He thought if he could go to Sinnoh and see what was going on. If he could calm or help to stop the furious god pokemon he could do that, the things going around were not good and it hasn't to end.

Yoshitaru "Yoshi" Shinogawa
|male | Yveltal hero | location- route 202 / near Jubility city | tags- open|
__
He was rather surprised when he was chosen as one of the legendary heroes. Though he cursed his legendary partner Yveltal as finding this large destroyer bird was painful. He traveled all the way to Kalos which was the region this pokemon could be found, he walked there for weeks without any knowledge about this pokemon location, before starting to get some clues for some researcher he met during his journal.

He did a three-day walk to the mountains, which had some rumors telling that the legendary bird was sleeping somewhere there. It took almost other three days to actually find the destroyed bird, after all, it needed was for him to get lost in a deep cave and he almost stumbled into the Yveltal's cocoon form. It took him a moment to wok up the massive dark bird, and when he did the bird attacked him, but surprisedly not in an aggressive way, it seemed more like a test. After battling it, he was able to capture him, and now this destroyer bird he cursed many times during his trip to find it, was helping him to start his journal to calm the god pokemon Arceus.

He traveled to the Sinnoh region, going to the Sandgem town to visit Professor Rowan to update his Pokedex and heard some more news about the situation with the Arceus there. He enjoyed his time around route 201 as he wanted to go to see the Verity lakefront there which was told to be the home place of Mesprit. He didn't see that mysterious pokemon, but he meet some pokemon and had a chance to train his pokemon battling against some trainers who walked around there. He battled his way tot he route 202, which was the shortest way to Jubility city, the place he thought he was supposed to go for now.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me