wisteria || demon slayer rp || (open, calling active cs ppl)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Postby melancholia. » Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:05 pm

Last edited by melancholia. on Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
melancholia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

information || wisteria

Postby melancholia. » Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:06 pm

this roleplay is based off the series Kimetsu no Yaiba (Demon Slayer) by Koyoharu Gotouge. i don't claim any ownership to the series, canon characters, and storyline. i welcome everyone here even if you haven't read/watched the series.

roleplay starts at the mountain arc, where slayers are sent to execute the demons inhabiting the mountain (encounteres lowermoon rui)

information on the series for those who haven't read or watched

accepting humans and kizukis (uppermoons+ lowermoons) and muzan
Last edited by melancholia. on Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:55 pm, edited 5 times in total.
melancholia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rules || wisteria

Postby melancholia. » Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:07 pm

general rules, you can't break these
1. all cs rules apply, so no heavy swears, detailed gore, smut, etc
2. first come first serve for canon characters
3. ^ if you have a canon character, they must be from the taisho era/current time period of the series
4. if your canon character is deceased in the anime or manga, you may still roleplay them
5. no spoilers please, only information that has been shared in the anime to respect others. you may black out spoilers with a spoiler warning
6. no op ocs, if you are a low rank you wouldn't come out of a fight with a lowermoon unharmed < as an example
7. i have no rank restrictions, if you want all your oc's to be a pillar, they can be. just have fun
8. no out of roleplay drama, all problems can be worked out
9. please be active lol
10. my pms are always open for a discussion, questions, etc
11. if you choose to make your own oc form, please include : name, age, rank, personality, breathing, and a picture or description of your oc
12: please post forms in forms and discussion

rules you may break
any rules in demon slayer may be broken, for example a slayer may not work with a demon
Last edited by melancholia. on Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.
melancholia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

characters || wisteria

Postby melancholia. » Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:07 pm

demon slayer corps

pillars: asami aiko: @melancholia || kiyoomi tsukiko: @kamisato || toshiaki mizuki: @nymeriaxx

tsugokus: name: @ ||

kinoe/kinoto: baji keisuke: @interstellar? || name: @ ||

hinoe/hinoto: name: @ ||

tsuchinoe/tsuchinoto: name: @ ||

kanoe/kanoto: fujimori saki: @kamisato ||

mizunoe/mizunoto: aoki sakuri: @*Lovel* ||

demons

muzan kibutsuji: n/a

uppermoon one: n/a

uppermoon two: n/a

uppermoon three: chikao: @Nightschade
Last edited by melancholia. on Wed May 25, 2022 3:22 pm, edited 10 times in total.
melancholia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

status || wisteria

Postby melancholia. » Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:10 pm

open wip closed
melancholia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: wisteria || demon slayer rp || (open, calling active cs

Postby melancholia. » Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:20 pm

asami aiko | headed towards the base of mt. natagumo | tags: n/a open

there was no silence as her crow ame had continued to scream her orders and directions. "eliminate the demons at mount natagumo! rescue the surviving humans! north! north!" ame cried, flying over asami's shoulder. the mountain had grown bigger in her sight as she ran, but she still had distance she needed to close, fast. asami was aware of slayers being dispatched to the mountains, but she just learned that they weren't returning, and more groups were being sent everyday for the past week, to their death. a dark feeling grew in her stomach, feeling guilt as she had been nearby for the same week. she still had time, the sun was barely shining over the horizon, but the sun was still present and she believed that she would be able to prevent fatalities with the time she has.
melancholia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[001.]

Postby jungwonie » Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:59 am

█ ⎯⎯ 𝐊𝐈𝐘𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐈 𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈𝐊𝐎 ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
⎯ she/her ⎯ 19 ⎯ the moon pillar ⎯ location; base of mt. natagumo ⎯ tags; mentions aiko ⎯ wc; 366 ⎯
    Tsukiko almost felt guilty as she listened to Moya's orders as she allowed him a moment to rest on her hand. Calm and concealed as ever, the woman groomed her crow for a moment, thinking of a more dire and direct plan. Mount Natagumo was directly north of the village the hashira was sent to as an order to clean the place up after one of the upper moons had placed it's wrath among the population of young girls of the town before Tsukiko had been ordered to kill and make it flee. Making the upper moon was completed, but alas she was almost too short on timing before the demon had begun to get close to the brink of death. Now that her job was done, she needed to head northbound. With a short goodbye to the townspeople and the fleeing of her crow, Omi began her trek northward, running silently among the dense and dry dirt.

Within a matter of miles, reaching the base of the mountain allowed Tsukiko to set her plan in place. She was unsure of who all had been dispatched currently to deal with this issue, but she was certain that there had been too many casualties on this mountain. There seemed to be a constant stream of deployed slayers to this mountain, but only few had returned, and they vowed never to attempt the mountain's climb ever again. They were scarred and their eyes watered at the mere subject. This was a big deal to have been calling in her, a respected pillar. Glancing around her surroundings, she noticed a black torpedo from a distance, dressed in black with angelically blonde hair. Tsukiko could only guess that was the pillar of the heavens, charging straight for her target. Eyes widening, Kiyoomi began to realize the severity of this mission. Another moment of silence occurred for Tsukiko as she weighed her options of waiting to make Aiko's acquaintance on her way here or to charge up the mountain, but decided on heading up herself. Her comrade would find her eventually, and then she could properly assess the situation with someone who had the appropriate intellectual abilities to plan something vaguely.

█ ⎯⎯ 𝐅𝐔𝐉𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐊𝐈 ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
⎯ she/they ⎯ 17 ⎯ the shadow-breathing kanoe ⎯ location; rushing to base of mt. natagumo ⎯ tags; open ⎯ wc; 163 ⎯
    In all honesty, Fujimori Saki had never, ever, had to rush like this. They were a mess of huffing breathing mixed with yelling at their crow, whom repeatedly yelled orders directly into her ear. "Alright, alright!! I get it!" the swordswoman yelled as she waved her crow off her back. "I'm going as fast as possible! Shush!" It had been a while since Fujimori needed to tend to a mission, as she had been temporarily deployed for more trainings. She had improved, yes, but she'd been running for an awful long time in a rush to pick up her new mission, which she knew would be exciting and new as long as you looked past all the deaths that had been happening on Mount Natagumo, which were definitely daunting, but nothing too severe for the kanoe. She was prepared, they kept reassuring themselves. They'd worked on emotional training while they were gone, so hopefully a temper won't be their downfall this time around.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aoki Sakuri [1]

Postby *Lovel* » Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:46 am

『☠』Aoki Sakuri『☠』

"I CAN'T HEAR YOU, I DON'T FEAR YOU"

Breath of Death ☠ 16 ☠ Bisexual

==== ♣ ======== ♣ ========= ♣ ======== ♣ ========= ♣ ======== ♣ ======== ♣ ======== ♣ ======== ♣ ======== ♣ ====
Tags: Fujimori

Aoki made his way swiftly to the base of Mt. Natagumo, Kaze made it clear he was needed urgently. Speaking of Kaze she was following close behind making sure Aoki made it to the mountain before landing on his shoulder and nuzzling him then split from him. Aoki slowed his pace as he spotted Fujimori out of the corner of his eye. He debated momentarily just to keep going up the mountain by himself but teamwork was something he needed to improve which was stated throughout his training. Aoki wasn't the most outspoken person so building a team or having a partner for work was hard for him. Plus, this was only his third mission the severity of this mission was unsettling to say the least. "Hey" He said softly, figuring he wasn't loud enough he cleared his throat before trying again "Hey, want to go up together?" He asked taking his scythe out and pointing it up the mountain.
*Lovel*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby melancholia. » Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:33 am

asami aiko | climbing mt. natagumo | tags: mentions kiyoomi

asami gave her crow one final glance before he spilt from her, gliding east overhead. her mind went blank as she fully zoned into the situation, constantly scanning around her for any hint of nearby danger. asami caught glimpse of the familiar moon printed haori the moon pillar wore far ahead of her, quickly noting the true severity of all this. she decided to run upwards through the west, so if needed she would be able to find kiyoomi again if she circled around. she constantly touched into her senses, watching for unfamiliar markings, feeling the ground she ran over, listening for out of place sounds, and taking in the air for blood or the musk demons carried. her breathing grew slower as the air became more sparse from the elevation growing. minutes passed slowly as this cycle repeated for what felt like forever, before she picked up on the disgusting musk of a demon paired with heavy footsteps ahead of her. asami ran even faster to be able to catch it, stopping when she saw something far ahead. her micro expressions showed disgust as she saw what she would face, a large muscular dark toned male with the head of a spider, paired with medium length white hair. red circles connected down both it's arms, shining in the moonlight as it continued towards asami. she would then unsheathe her blade, rushing behind and through trees, darting side to side as she watched the demons mouth remain agape, it's spider fangs twitching and eyes blinking asynchronously.
melancholia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[002.]

Postby jungwonie » Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:50 am

█ ⎯⎯ 𝐊𝐈𝐘𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐈 𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈𝐊𝐎 ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
⎯ she/her ⎯ 19 ⎯ the moon pillar ⎯ location; climbing mt. natagumo ⎯ tags; open ⎯
    The woods usually smelled wonderful yet today it reeked of demon. These woods must've been infested with demons for a long time, which had slid past even the best noses for too long. A sense of anger flushed within the veins and arteries of the normally unbreakable woman. Her emotions usually built a wall around her, securing her deeply within her cocoon where someone couldn't touch her. But this? This was absolutely outrageous. Taking lives from the bravest of soldiers. Her eyes began to blur with rage, but she cleared it away. Her breathing began to even out as she controlled it, the mist of the moon almost returning into her and rejuvenating her. The woods grew denser around her, and Tsukiko began to notice more and more amounts of cobwebs amassing as she went deeper and deeper into the trees. The smell of death was stronger here, causing Omi to slow her pace to a faster jog. Danger was eminent, she thought.

█ ⎯⎯ 𝐅𝐔𝐉𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐊𝐈 ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
⎯ she/they ⎯ 17 ⎯ the shadow-breathing kanoe ⎯ location; rushing to base of mt. natagumo ⎯ tags; aoki ⎯
    Erupting them from their thoughts was a voice. Light, yet urgent. Fujimori turned to see a boy, about a year younger than her, brandishing a scythe. The weapon was elegant with the air of death. As he neared, she could practically smell it off him. She'd seen him around once or twice in passing, yet never stopped to ask his name. He gestured to the mountain before they remembered what task was at hand. Fuji nodded rapidly. "Sure! Could use a companion," she chimed, offering a quick, charismatic smile, yet it seemed to reassure them rather than him of anything. Her crow backed off, flying in tandem with the other demon slayer's crow as it crowed a response that Saki hadn't an idea about. "Fujimori Saki. Nice to meet ya," Mori added, hoping to lighten the mood. Her eyes broke away from their comrade and back towards the mountain. She could see two figures head from the base of the mountain upwards. From the colors of their haori, she knew who they were. Pillars. "Pillars have been called. This must seriously be dangerous."
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me