Astral Estates (V2 Remake)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Astral Estates (V2 Remake)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Oct 25, 2023 3:29 pm

Jones- m- 18- Pan- first officer/mechanic and cook- Tags: Miguel

The canine anthro with hair looked to the blonde man. He nodded to him, and flicked his tail back and forth a couple times. He said "Nice to meet you, Miguel. My name is Jones and I'm the first officer but also help with cooking and mechanics stuff."

Keith- m- 20- Voltron canon- bi- dating or engaged to Lance- Cosmo- Tags: Pidge, Matt, Kova/Mabel

The dark haired one chuckled a it. He nodded to the excitement of the girl, and smiled as he looked at his friends as well. He didn't really know what to say. They'd already really said everything, though he did say "I'm sorry your brother isn't here."

Pidge- f- 20- Voltron canon- bi- has a gf or fiancé- Tags: Keith, Matt, Kova/ Mabel

The brownish haired one nodded as she looked at the girl as well. She said "I'm sorry your brother isn't here," at basically the same time Keith did. They both blinked, then she chuckled a bit. She shook her head, saying "It's definitely going to be cool."

Matt Holt- m- late 20s or early 30s- Voltron canon- bi- has fiancé or husband- Tags: same as Pidge

The brownish haired man smiled as he looked around at the others. He seemed to think for a moment, before nodding. He said "Yes, it's definitely cool to think about, and try to imagine." He had no clue what the place would look like. He'd been trying to imagine it, though. He smiled as he looked at the others again.

Kova- m- ??- Voltron canon- alien cat- Tags: Keith, Matt and Pidge/ Mabel

The big eared feline purred and rubbed on the half-Galra. He stared down at the cosmic wolf, and reached down with a paw. He bopped him on the nose, listening to the young creature whine. Kosmo teleported away a short distance, then came back.

(I had to...his teleportation is so cool)

Amaterasu- f- Okami canon- Oki's mate- pregnant with triplets- Tags: Amaya and Jinku

The blue or green eyed one twitched her ears and flicked her tail. She smiled as she said "Yes, three of them. I'm usually a wolf, though I do have this humanoid form. Since I'm a wolf, though, I'm going to have three babies this time." She'd had two the first time, Chibi and Darky. She'd had just Amaya the second time. Now, she was going to have three of them. She smiled and kept a hand on her belly. Noticing a look on his face, she asked "Do you want to know their names?"

Amaya (night rain)- f- 6- Okami/Okamiden OC- Oki x Ammy: Chibi and Darky, -Amaya-, 3 unborn- Tags: Ammy and Jinku

The little white haired girl with blue and reddish/brown eyes giggled. She smiled and said "They'll be so cute, I bet. I was the only one born six years ago...I have two older brothers that were born twelve years ago, so she had twins twelve years ago."

Jeshika Yuki (Jessika Snow in English)- f- young adult- OC- bi- crush might be Poisiana- friend of Red's owner- sister and half brother- younger cousin or some such relation- Tags: Jonathan and Jody/ Sam

The girl with the long ginger curls hummed a small sound. Brown eyes looked to the others, and she smiled a bit. She glanced around, feeling like someone was here that wasn't so good...Someone she'd develop a crush on, though she didn't know that yet.

Jonathan Rodes- m- young adult- OC- homosexual- half brother of Jeshika- Tags: Jesh and Jody/ Sam

The light brown and black haired one hummed a bit. Green eyes looked to the others, and he smiled as well. When he noticed his half sister looking around, he whispered "What's wrong?" She shook her head at him, so he focused on the kids again.

Jody- genderfluid- 10- OC- maybe pan; Sam- cousin of Jesh and Jon- Tags: cousins and Sam

The shoulder-length haired brunette let green eyes focus mostly on him. They giggled and said "Nice to meet you as well." They then blushed and looked away a moment. They quickly said "We should...um...should we go explore?"

Bellana- f- adult- alien canine- floating, communicating with other aliens and canines, hunting- pan or bi- might like Binky- can be off putting...because of her eyes or whatever those are- quite friendly and playful- Tags: Binky

The purple and purply blue one nodded to the cat. "Well, of course I can speak...but it would have been a matter of whether we could understand each other. It seems like we can, though. Um...my name is Bellana, what's yours?"

Sadaharu- Sada- m- Gintama canon- big white alien dog- Tags

The big white dog barked and ran onboard. He perked his ears and flicked his tail a couple times, then sniffed around. He wondered where his people were. He barked again then shook himself, sniffing around and wandering the ship now.

Kilen- genderfluid- 14- OC- Centaur; golden tailed lighter cream- ??- adopted by Qilin- Tags: Aat and Anada/ Ryuzaburo and Lunarose

The golden haired, creamy skinned blue eyed one nodded at him. "I think Lunarose does have a meaning, since a Rose is a flower. Luna is...moon or something, right?" they asked. They were pretty sure that was Spanish or such.

Aat (daring)- m- 6- OC- Centaur; red and black chimeric with socks- Tags: family/ Ryuzaburo and Lunarose

The reddish brown and dark haired one nodded at them. He tilted his head as he looked at them.

Anada (prosperous)- agender- 8- OC- Centaur; brown with white legs- Tags: family/ Ryuzaburo and Lunarose

The dark haired one let brown eyes look around. They nodded and asked "Do you...want to look around with us?"

Laia- f- 42- OC- Centaur; grayish black horse body with white socks- hads/ had an SO- mother of Pitch, maybe has other kids but they aren't in the RP- Tags: Pitch, Aspenn and Acacia/ Vali and co

The long haired one nodded and smiled. "Okay," she said, and moved out of the bedroom as well.

Pitch- m- 20- OC- Centaur; dark horse body with white socks, brown/dark eyes- bi- with Aspenn- maybe wants to adopt kids one day- son of Laia- Tags: Laia, Aspenn and Acacia/ Vali and co

The dark haired one held his boyfriend's hand.

Aspenn- m- 18- OC- Centaur; chestnut horse body with white socks, blue and green eyes- homo- with Pitch- maybe wants to adopt kids one day- brother of Acacia, and has parents but not in RP- Tags: Laia and Pitch, Acacia/ Vali and co

The red and brown haired one hummed a bit.

Acacia- Cay- f- 20 y- OC- Centaur- dark chestnut horse body with white socks- lesbian- might want kids one day- sister of Aspenn, has parents but they aren't in the RP- Tags: Aspenn, Laia and Pitch/ Vali and co

The brunette haired one said "Okay," and nodded. She stepped out of the bedroom as well.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:00 pm

Time Princess Lunarose: "I don't know what language the name Luna is from and yeah Rose is a flower." I said. I didn't really care what my name meant it never interested me.

Ryuzaburo: "Sure we would love too." I replied. If there is one thing that never has interested Lunarose it's figuring out what her name meant. She located all of us with her epic hacking skills and found us and brought the rest of the Cosmic Fury Ranger Reincarnations to Pineridge.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:08 pm

Jones- m- 18- Pan- first officer/mechanic and cook- Tags: Miguel

The canine anthro with hair looked to the blonde man. He nodded to him, and flicked his tail back and forth a couple times. He said "Nice to meet you, Miguel. My name is Jones and I'm the first officer but also help with cooking and mechanics stuff."

Keith- m- 20- Voltron canon- bi- dating or engaged to Lance- Cosmo- Tags: Pidge, Matt, Kova/Mabel

The dark haired one chuckled a it. He nodded to the excitement of the girl, and smiled as he looked at his friends as well. He didn't really know what to say. They'd already really said everything, though he did say "I'm sorry your brother isn't here."

Pidge- f- 20- Voltron canon- bi- has a gf or fiancé- Tags: Keith, Matt, Kova/ Mabel

The brownish haired one nodded as she looked at the girl as well. She said "I'm sorry your brother isn't here," at basically the same time Keith did. They both blinked, then she chuckled a bit. She shook her head, saying "It's definitely going to be cool."

Matt Holt- m- late 20s or early 30s- Voltron canon- bi- has fiancé or husband- Tags: same as Pidge

The brownish haired man smiled as he looked around at the others. He seemed to think for a moment, before nodding. He said "Yes, it's definitely cool to think about, and try to imagine." He had no clue what the place would look like. He'd been trying to imagine it, though. He smiled as he looked at the others again.

Kova- m- ??- Voltron canon- alien cat- Tags: Keith, Matt and Pidge/ Mabel

The big eared feline purred and rubbed on the half-Galra. He stared down at the cosmic wolf, and reached down with a paw. He bopped him on the nose, listening to the young creature whine. Kosmo teleported away a short distance, then came back.

(I had to...his teleportation is so cool)

Amaterasu- f- Okami canon- Oki's mate- pregnant with triplets- Tags: Amaya and Jinku

The blue or green eyed one twitched her ears and flicked her tail. She smiled as she said "Yes, three of them. I'm usually a wolf, though I do have this humanoid form. Since I'm a wolf, though, I'm going to have three babies this time." She'd had two the first time, Chibi and Darky. She'd had just Amaya the second time. Now, she was going to have three of them. She smiled and kept a hand on her belly. Noticing a look on his face, she asked "Do you want to know their names?"

Amaya (night rain)- f- 6- Okami/Okamiden OC- Oki x Ammy: Chibi and Darky, -Amaya-, 3 unborn- Tags: Ammy and Jinku

The little white haired girl with blue and reddish/brown eyes giggled. She smiled and said "They'll be so cute, I bet. I was the only one born six years ago...I have two older brothers that were born twelve years ago, so she had twins twelve years ago."

Jeshika Yuki (Jessika Snow in English)- f- young adult- OC- bi- crush might be Poisiana- friend of Red's owner- sister and half brother- younger cousin or some such relation- Tags: Jonathan and Jody/ Sam

The girl with the long ginger curls hummed a small sound. Brown eyes looked to the others, and she smiled a bit. She glanced around, feeling like someone was here that wasn't so good...Someone she'd develop a crush on, though she didn't know that yet.

Jonathan Rodes- m- young adult- OC- homosexual- half brother of Jeshika- Tags: Jesh and Jody/ Sam

The light brown and black haired one hummed a bit. Green eyes looked to the others, and he smiled as well. When he noticed his half sister looking around, he whispered "What's wrong?" She shook her head at him, so he focused on the kids again.

Jody- genderfluid- 10- OC- maybe pan; Sam- cousin of Jesh and Jon- Tags: cousins and Sam

The shoulder-length haired brunette let green eyes focus mostly on him. They giggled and said "Nice to meet you as well." They then blushed and looked away a moment. They quickly said "We should...um...should we go explore?"

Bellana- f- adult- alien canine- floating, communicating with other aliens and canines, hunting- pan or bi- might like Binky- can be off putting...because of her eyes or whatever those are- quite friendly and playful- Tags: Binky

The purple and purply blue one nodded to the cat. "Well, of course I can speak...but it would have been a matter of whether we could understand each other. It seems like we can, though. Um...my name is Bellana, what's yours?"

Sadaharu- Sada- m- Gintama canon- big white alien dog- Tags

The big white dog barked and ran onboard. He perked his ears and flicked his tail a couple times, then sniffed around. He wondered where his people were. He barked again then shook himself, sniffing around and wandering the ship now.

Kilen- genderfluid- 14- OC- Centaur; golden tailed lighter cream- ??- adopted by Qilin- Tags: Aat and Anada/ Ryuzaburo and Lunarose

The golden haired, creamy skinned blue eyed one nodded at him. "Okay," they said, taking Anada and Aat's hands and starting to walk.

Aat (daring)- m- 6- OC- Centaur; red and black chimeric with socks- Tags: family/ Ryuzaburo and Lunarose

The reddish brown and dark haired one hummed. He held hands with Kilen and walked.

Anada (prosperous)- agender- 8- OC- Centaur; brown with white legs- Tags: family/ Ryuzaburo and Lunarose

The dark haired one held Kilen's hand. They nodded at Lunarose and said "Okay," then nodded to Ryuzaburo as well. They hummed a small sound as they looked to Kilen and Aat. They walked with the two of them, and looked around.

Laia- f- 42- OC- Centaur; grayish black horse body with white socks- hads/ had an SO- mother of Pitch, maybe has other kids but they aren't in the RP- Tags: Pitch, Aspenn and Acacia/ Vali and co

The long haired one nodded and smiled. "Okay," she said, and moved out of the bedroom as well.

Pitch- m- 20- OC- Centaur; dark horse body with white socks, brown/dark eyes- bi- with Aspenn- maybe wants to adopt kids one day- son of Laia- Tags: Laia, Aspenn and Acacia/ Vali and co

The dark haired one held his boyfriend's hand.

Aspenn- m- 18- OC- Centaur; chestnut horse body with white socks, blue and green eyes- homo- with Pitch- maybe wants to adopt kids one day- brother of Acacia, and has parents but not in RP- Tags: Laia and Pitch, Acacia/ Vali and co

The red and brown haired one hummed a bit.

Acacia- Cay- f- 20 y- OC- Centaur- dark chestnut horse body with white socks- lesbian- might want kids one day- sister of Aspenn, has parents but they aren't in the RP- Tags: Aspenn, Laia and Pitch/ Vali and co

The brunette haired one said "Okay," and nodded. She stepped out of the bedroom as well.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:58 pm

Vali: "Lets see if we can find game room or something like that." I said. I wish we had a map or something.

Time Princess Lunarose: Ryuzaburo and I followed Kilen, Aat and Anada. I didn't know what we were looking for.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me