──────── the maze runner rp

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

──────── the maze runner rp

Postby senna_ » Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:12 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxx''''xWelcome to the Glade...

...a harmonized village surrounded by a gigantic maze that few have access to. Filled with people aged 12-19, all with little memories except their names and what they have learned in the Glade, they are on their own to make a living. Secrets lay beyond the walls, secrets nobody knows, and it is up to them to find their way out and escape the terrors they've become so accustomed to.
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:13 am

┌───────────────┐

i. all site rules apply
ii. ages are 12-19
iii. co-ed glade, so not limited to males
iv. try for at least 4 sentences please
v. max. 4 characters per person
vi. drama between writers will not be tolerated
vii. will message you if you have not posted in

x''xabout a week or so (& haven't given notice!)

└───────────────┘

● to be fair, Keeper ranks are the same as the series (meaning you can only sign up a Keeper if
you are planning on making the character that exists in the rank [ie. Frypan, Keeper of the Cooks])

● you can sign up one rank per character (please do not sign up 3 Runners, for example)

● Alby & Newt are both available to be played ━ will discuss our options if neither are claimed

● will discuss with group where we want to start this rp (whether that be early in the glade,
near the exit, or already complete with the maze series)
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:13 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗞𝗦
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

RESERVED (pm to reserve)
━ runner (senna_) ✔
━ trackhoe (senna_) ✔
━ med-jack (kellybelly1403) ✔
━ slicer (kellybelly1403) ✔
━ runner (*Lovel*) ✔
━ cook (*Lovel*) ✔
━ runner (_Ambereyes_) ✔
━ medjack (_Ambereyes_) ✔
━ greenie (.Kira Nightblade.) ✔
ROLES
━ leader (Alby)
━ second-in-command (Newt)

━ Runners (FILLED)
xxxkeeper: minho
━ Med-Jacks (FILLED)
xxxkeeper: clint
━ Cooks (1 taken)
xxxkeeper: frypan
━ Track-Hoes (1 taken)
xxxkeeper: zart
━ Builders
xxxkeeper: gally
━ Slicers (1 taken)
xxxkeeper: winston
━ Baggers
━ Greenie (FILLED)
Last edited by senna_ on Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:33 am, edited 10 times in total.
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:19 am

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗟𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗦
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

'''
ROSIE
18, fem
runner
senna_
xxx'
SAGE
18, fem
runner
*Lovel*
xxx'
CLARA
18, fem
runner
_Ambereyes_
xxx'
CHRISTIAN
19, masc
runner
Clio.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

'''
NATHANIEL
17, masc
cook
*Lovel*
xxx'
FREYJA
18, fem
slicer
kellybelly1403
xxx'
BREE
17, fem
medjack
kellybelly1403
xxx'
BROOKS
19, masc
trackhoe
senna_
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

'''
LEO
18, masc
medjack
Clio.
xxx'
ISABELL
15/16, fem
greenie
.Kira Nightblade.
xxx'
HEPHAESTUS
18, masc
wckd employee
*Lovel*
xxx'
DRACO
18, masc
wckd employee
senna_
Last edited by senna_ on Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:37 am

space
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

r [001]

Postby senna_ » Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:40 am

────── 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐄 x───────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    she/herrunnerlocation: homestead → maze entrancementions: xxtags: open
    Rosie had been up for hours. She had an ongoing cramp that had started late last night after her run, and, unsurprisingly, it stubbornly decided to take its job most seriously during her hours of rest. In short, Rosie hadn’t gotten much sleep, and she was exhausted. Still, she decided against leaving her hammock until she heard those around her stirring. Extending her sore leg out, she pressed her index and middle finger against the tender skin and massaged small circles in it. While it didn’t help nearly as much as she hoped it would, she still clung to the mindset that it did indeed help soothe the pain. She wasn’t going to take a day off, though. They had found few things recently, and while the hope inside of Rosie was slowly beginning to flicker in and out, it had yet to die out completely. Today was a new day. The one thing she loved about running was the anticipation that came with it, especially when the doors of the Maze opened. One could never know what was hiding inside. It was her job to find out.

She knew that wouldn’t happen by laying around, though. With that, Rosie pushed herself to her feet. She combed her fingers through her slightly tangled hair, removing the hair tie she had wrapped around her sneakers’ shoelace so that she could tie her hair up. After that was secured, she slipped on her shoes, grabbed her harness and little bag, and exited the Homestead. It was still early, so Rosie wasn’t exactly surprised to note that the Runners hadn’t yet gathered near the entrance. She had a stop to make before she made her way over, anyway. While pleased to note that the cramping had eased as she strolled, Rosie wasn’t about to take any risks. Dropping her harness and bag by the door of the medhut, she knocked once, bouncing on her heels as she waited for someone to greet her. Eventually, the door did swing open, and she was ushered inside to explain her scenario. Grateful by how quickly the Med-Jack moved to get her what was needed, she gave her thanks, accepted the ice pack, and exited the shack-like building. Tugging her sleeve down to cover her palm, Rosie slipped the ice into that hand, then grabbed her belongings once again and made her way over to the entrance.

By the time she arrived, the doors had opened, but Rosie didn’t feel too rushed. She was more surprised, to be honest, by the fact that she had failed to hear the obnoxious groaning and rumbles that sounded every time they were pried open than anything else. Ahead, a dead-looking corridor awaited their arrival. To most, it sparked fear, and while Rosie had once been absolutely terrified of what laid beyond the walls, she found comfort in it now. The eery silence that lurked beyond was oddly peaceful, and the echoes that sounded every time they even just took a breath constantly reminded her that she was not alone. Right now she was, but Rosie didn’t doubt the rest of the Runners would arrive within a matter of moments.

She took a seat on the ground, shaking the ice pack a bit before pressing it gently to her sore leg. While it was a bit frustrating, for the exact location of the cramp happened to be where the zipper of her leggings was, therefore meaning she kept unintentionally pressing against the zipper, the coolness of the ice was rather satisfying. Unsure if it would work its magic when she needed it, but, yet again, telling herself that it was fine, Rosie removed the pack and set it on the ground, reaching for her harness so that she could properly prepare herself for the day.
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

b [001]

Postby senna_ » Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:42 am

────── 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 x───────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      he/himtrackhoelocation: homestead → forestmentions: tagstags: sage → freyja
      Brooks awoke to the sound of muffled footsteps in the distance. He hadn’t ever been a morning person, constantly hating on the idea of rising early (and beating the sun? Unthinkable.), but, despite his inner pleas, it wasn’t uncommon for him to wake around the same time as the Runners. Unwilling to move from his comfortable position in his bed, Brooks remained on his side, though he did peek open one eye to catch the visual movement occurring before him. He had a tendency to joke with the Runners and complain about how much noise they made in the morning, but in reality, it didn’t bother him. In fact, sheepishly enough, Brooks knew that if someone else didn’t wake him, there was a good chance he would end up sleeping in far too late for his own good. That said, he didn’t move until most of them were out. Faint snoring stirred in the distance, and while Brooks knew it wouldn’t hurt to get another wink of sleep, he decided against it. Feeling prideful for making such a decision, it boosted his spirits, and he propped himself upright, letting a yawn leave his lips. He allowed his head to droop as he fought to overpower the drowsiness that was still strapped to him, but he refused to let his eyes close, knowing all-too-well where that would lead him if he gave in. Eventually, Brooks pushed himself off the hammock.

It was still relatively dark in the Homestead, which certainly didn’t help. Even though Brooks knew he had no choice but to start his day now that he was up and on his feet, it was most certainly going to be a slow start. It always was, and the warmth of the sun never helped, either. Buttoning up his shirt, he finally left the shoulder of his bed, tongue poking out of his lips in pure concentration as he tried to avoid stepping on something that could potentially wake another. That determination fled from him completely the moment his almond-brown eyes settled on a familiar face, though, one Brooks knew was not asleep.

“Runners already fired you?” he teased, leaning down so that his whisper to Sage wouldn’t be carried much further. “I’m not exactly sure the Doors work around your schedule, Sleepy.” A boyish grin played at his lips, and he straightened upright. “Good luck out there,” he added, sending her a rather lazy wave as he started back up towards the old door. Opening it just enough to squeeze through, Brooks left the group of sleeping Gladers and headed straight towards the kitchen. There were few cooks present, given their shift work, but the amount of food set out for the Gladers was impressive. Greeting Frypan, Brooks grabbed a plate of food, then paused and reached for a glass of orange juice. Bidding his farewells, the track-hoe left the small building, stomach growling at the pleasant scent of freshly prepared food. He made sure to set the orange juice down carefully, knowing that with the uneven ground, it wouldn’t even take a second for the glass to spill. He kept it upright by applying pressure to the side of the glass with his ankle after taking a seat, and ate his breakfast in silence. The sun was rising now, its glowing rays peaking out over the flattened tops of the Maze walls. Brooks didn’t stop to look; he was over watching the sun rise time and time again. Instead, he collected his belongings and decided to head to another location.

Brooks knew Freyja didn’t like him. While she never said anything, and while he continued to greet her like there was nothing wrong, he had a good feeling his presence bothered her. It didn’t stop him from saying hello, though. If anything, it made the trip even more worth it. He was determined to make her smile at least once. Only once. It was surprising just how difficult that was. His pace turned into something more reluctant as he approached the bloodhouse. Brooks was convinced there was still lingering trauma from the time he had to fulfill the duties of a slicer. The whole atmosphere gave him the creeps, so it wasn’t often he visited it. Nonetheless, he still entered. “I have juice!” he announced, slowing to a stop upon realizing he was alone. With a small frown on his features now, Brooks left the orange juice on one of the tables and practically fled the building, frantically patting his clothes down as if worried something unappealing had fallen onto him within the little amount of time spent inside. Deciding it was best to start his duties, Brooks collected a bucket from the shed and headed towards the forest. The forest was another place Brooks wasn’t overly fond of, and yet, ironically, he found himself there quite frequently. Natural mulch was a good way to go for their plants, and somehow, Brooks was always the one who was told to collect it.

Already a bit jumpy from the feels of the slicer’s workplace, Brooks practically leaped right out of his skin upon realizing he was not alone in the woods. “Goodness, Freyja,” he breathed, slapping his hand to his chest, where his pounding head reached out to brush his palm, “was your goal to give someone a heart attack?” Despite his jitters from the jolting moment, the grin had returned yet again, though this time it was far more mischievous. “Lucky for you, my heart is so big and full of love for you that your scares couldn’t even startle it.” Dropping the bucket, he wandered over to her, plopping down in front so he could connect eyes better. “What’re you doing out here, you creep? It's a bit too early for bad vibes, don't you think?”
Last edited by senna_ on Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ──────── the maze runner rp

Postby *Lovel* » Fri Dec 24, 2021 3:25 am

『 ➸』 Sage『 ➸』

Runner ♣ 18 ♣ Heterosexual

==== ♣ ======== ♣ ========= ♣ ======== ♣ ========= ♣ ======== ♣ ======== ♣ ======== ♣ ======== ♣ ======== ♣ ====
Tags: Brooks ----> Rosie

Sage was not a morning person, although the sun dancing in her face was always hard to ignore. With a soft groan she rolled off her cot as carefully as possible. She brushed a few strands of curly dark hair out of her eyes before finding her spot in the woods. She loved the spot with the way the sun peaked through in rays, the way the leaves dripped with dew creating sparkles like snow in the winter, and how the birds chirped their songs as if they'd been up all night preparing for their morning concert. The spot was serene, Sage found her soft spot of grass and stretched. Her mind was clear and calm before she had to go through the mental work of memorizing the maze and physical work of keeping up her endurance.

After her body and mind were loose she took a deep breath in of mildew and soil. She lifted herself up off the ground and made her way back to the homestead and climbed back into her cot, staring at the ceiling waiting for the rest of the gladers to wake up. She scanned the sleeping faces of the gladers before landing on Nate's empty cot. Early bird as usual. She knew he suffered from insomnia, he'd occasionally wake her up in the middle of the night and they would talk until Nathaniel left to do who knows what in the kitchen. He was different than he let on, he could hold a deep conversation without being annoyingly confident.

A familiar voice like caramel interrupted her thoughts. "They'd be lost without me." Her face gave subtle hints that she was joking and her tone dripped with sarcasm. Her dark eyes met Brooks'. "How unfortunate for them, I'm not me when I'm sleepy. Kind of cranky if I'm to be honest." She shifted in her cot before swinging off getting accidently eerily close to the boys face. She cleared her throat softly and backed away. "Right thanks, have fun with... digging your holes." A smirk pulled at her lips before he left and she followed suit but going to the maze entrance instead.The maze sparked fear into most but for Sage it was the opposite in fact. They were a sign of adventure, something new and enthralling around each corner. Sage shook off her plaid shirt and tied it around her waist before lazily putting her runners harness on. She spotted Rosie in the corner of her eye icing her leg. "Should I be worried about you today?" She asked still not making eye contact with the girl as she adjusted her harness.

『✹』 Nathaniel『✹』

Cook ♛ 17 ♛ Bisexual

==== ♛ ======== ♛ ========= ♛ ======== ♛ ========= ♛ ======== ♛ ======== ♛ ======== ♛ ======== ♛ ======== ♛ ====
Tags: Open

By the time the sun decided to make its entrance Nathaniel was already awake and in the kitchen. His insomnia mixed with his nightmares being both insufferable and rewarding. Being up before the sun, and everyone else for that matter, helped him not have to worry about how to act infront of everyone else and allowed him to experiment with flavors. This morning he was attempting to spice up some eggs. The failed attempts never going to waste as they became his own breakfast, another perk whether or not the experiment was a success. If he woke up at the same time as everyone else he'd surely forget to eat all day.

Nathaniel only used one egg, if he used more the others would definitely throw him into the maze. He carefully cracked the egg into a bowl making sure none of it went to waste before mixing in spices and herbs. He poured the pale yellow spotted liquid into a pan and  watched as the eggs cooked.  When they were halfway done Nathaniel chopped up a half slice of bacon in and mixed them together. When both were finally cooked he wasted no time shoving a bite into his mouth not caring that they burnt the roof of his mouth. He was glad this attempt was a success, he was getting tired of the  multiple fails even though he'd never admit them to anyone.

Steven Grant.Marc Spector.Khonshu.

*Lovel*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ──────── the maze runner rp

Postby kellybelly1403 » Fri Dec 24, 2021 3:09 pm

-removed-
𝚂𝚑𝚎/𝙷𝚎𝚛 | 𝟷𝟾𝚢 | 𝚂𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚛 | 𝙰𝚌𝚎/𝙱𝚒 | 𝙻𝙾𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽: Woods | 𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂: Runners | 𝚃𝙰𝙶𝚂: Brooks

The sun was just hitting the top of the maze walls when Freyja woke up. That was a daily thing for her; Peaceful mornings. Despite living with many friendly and caring people, mind you the only people she knows, she did not like spending time with them. To be honest, she hated people in general, but she thought of every person in the Glade as family…but you didn’t hear that from me. The girl sat up from her hammock, slipped her shoes on and quietly made her way to the woods, making sure not to wake anyone. You would always find her here, it cleared in mind. For some reason, the dense woods, with eerie sounds, relaxed the girl. No one knew why, not even herself. But for some reason when a day was rough, Freyja would find herself in the middle of the woods.

Once the Slicer arrived at the same crooked tree, she sat down on the pile of leaves below and began re-braiding her hair in her usual pull back ponytail. It was an easy hairstyle to do, for her at least. Freyja did a couple french braids towards the pony, as well as a couple of simple braids, eventually putting it all together. She always found it easy to braid, and would randomly find herself braiding stans of hair when she’s stressed. She doesn’t remember ever learning how to braid, but as well as not ever having some type of braids in. I guess you can say it’s a part of her.

Freyja finished braiding when she heard some voices off in the distance. This was the time the runners usually started their journey through the maze. There hasn’t been an update in the time she has been here. It was always the same. Perhaps the Runners were still looking for a way out? But that can’t be, some of them have been looking for three years. Can the maze be really that big? She sighed and rested her head against the tree behind her, enjoying the last few moments of silence before she heard footsteps. She closed her eyes hoping they would turn around, but they were just coming closer. Rolling her eyes, she stood up, practically scaring the poor kid. -removed- she mumbled, hearing his cheesy comment, she crossed her arms. “I hardly doubt that.” She spoke bluntly, with her brow raised. “Bad vibes? What ‘bad vibes’ you talking ‘bout? No, bad vibes here. Only good and quiet ones, but not anymore since you here.” She spoke with an attitude.

. . . . .

-removed-
𝚂𝚑𝚎/𝙷𝚎𝚛 | 𝟷𝟽𝚢 | 𝙼𝚎𝚍-𝙹𝚊𝚌𝚔 | 𝙷𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚘 | 𝙻𝙾𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽: Med hut -> Kitchen | 𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂: | 𝚃𝙰𝙶𝚂: Nate

The sun shined through Bree’s eyelids, causing her to wake, but she didn’t mind, it was going to be a nice day. The brunette could tell by the warmth surrounding her. She stretched out gently, letting out a yawn, and sat up. She could tell there were already a few others awake as well, which was good. She would always feel awkward if she was the only one. After a few moments of enjoying the sun, the Med-Jack slid on her shoes, threw her hair in a messy bun, and went off on her way.

The girl took her sweet time towards the Med-Hut, there was no particular emergency at the time anyway, the only thing she had on her schedule was dealing with the supplies, and any medical attention needed. Once she arrived, Bree did some organizing and inventory checks for the supplies, counting what they needed, and how many they had left. Today was the last day to put in any requests, for medical supplies at least. There are a few requests that can be given anytime, but the more complex and technical supplies have to be written earlier. No one knew why, or who gave them their supplies as well. All they knew was without their supplier, everyone in the Glade would have died out many years ago.

The inventory check took her about twenty minutes, longer than usual but Bree was also taking her time. She stuffed the paper she had written out everything on in her pocket and headed out on another random stroll. As she passed the Kitchen, a small scent of food found the Med-Jack’s nose, and lingered there, instantly making her stomach grumble. Curious as to who was cooking, Bree headed towards the door, knocking before coming in. “Hey!! What smells so good” Her cheery voice asked
Last edited by Fawnie on Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: removed imagery per roleplay rules
kellybelly1403

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chris [01]

Postby Clio. » Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:43 am

──
┌──────────┐

role: runner xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

tag: Rosie + Sagexxxxxxxxxxxx

└──────────┘
░░░ 𝐶 𝐻 𝑅 𝐼 𝑆 ░░░
    Running a bit behind schedule, Chris had a sheepish, apologetic smile plastered on his face as he joined the small group of runners gathered at the gates, but before he could begin to explain his delay, he noticed the ice pack on Rosie’s leg – causing his smile to falter momentarily.

Injuries with runners were more serious than they were with other Gladers. After all, there were no med-jacks in the maze. If Rosie was hurt and it caused her trouble in the maze where neither himself nor Sage could get to her… This could very well be the last time that Chris saw her. Getting stuck in the maze overnight practically guaranteed a painful, brutal death by Grievers. There would be no shame in having Rosie sit the day out. After all, Chris was fairly certain that they would all prefer to be down a runner for a day instead of needing to bury their friend.

You sure you’re okay to run?” Chris asked as he pointedly glanced at the ice pack, exhibiting a rare moment of genuine concern for Rosie. The young man could be an absolute jerk at the best of times, inflating his own ego and throwing his weight around as if it were nothing, but at the end of the day, he did care for those around him. Especially for his fellow runners.

Glancing up at the top of the maze walls and the sunlight bouncing off the stone, Chris grew visibly antsy as he quickly strapped on the harness and double-checked his supplies. They were already behind schedule which was not good if they were planning to follow their usual routes. This group of gladers might be fast, but they were still human. It would take time to check their quadrants and make it back before the gates closed. Getting trapped in the maze was not an option.

Once he was satisfied that he was ready, Chris lept to his feet and any hint of empathy or concern melted away as he spoke again, returning to his usual arrogant self, “Come on you Greenies. We gotta get moving, we’re burning daylight.” Even though his statement seemed to be more akin with the Chris they knew and tolerated, that flicker of concern remained in his gaze as he looked over at Rosie, waiting to see if what she would decide to do. As much as Chris wished to dash off into the maze, he quietly waited to see Rosie stand and take a few steps – just to make sure that things were indeed alright with her before they all dashed off into the maze.
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Clio.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me