What We Become. [M.H.A] Rp

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

What We Become. [M.H.A] Rp

Postby Ki-san » Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:31 pm

What We Become. Members: 5/6

Hi, you probably already know my name..but I'll tell you anyway. I am Izuku Midoriya. As you know we live in a world where 'Heroes' are a common thing..so I'll skip all that. What I am here to explain today is that the hero society hasn't been doing well for the pass 2 years. The League Of Villains have become more active/popular. As well the Hero Association seems to be planning something shady. So what I am trying to say is..the true hero world needs YOU! Help me put faith back into the world, that it needs heroes!

pops in, sadistically laughing

OR you can help ME, Tomura Shigaraki...corrupt the society even more! I love the chance of gaining new party members, it'll make us be ready to take down the final boss..hehehe..

++++++
Quirks
*Explosion(Cannon)
*Decay(Cannon)
*Fairy(Kira's) (oc)(On Hold)--Ki-san(No one is allowed this quirk for this rp)
*Nerium(Faun's) (oc)--Ki-san
*Phoenix(Christine Blackwell) (oc)--Queen of flames
*Kitsune(Donna Riverdale) (oc)--Queen of flames
*Sound Waves(Orochimaru) (oc)--Queen of flames
-lol love the Naruto Easter egg
*Half-Dark,Half-Light(Akihiko Noboru) (oc)--Ki-san
*Half-Cold,Half-Hot(Cannon)
*Black(Cannon)
*Fennec-Hound(Tomiko Inui) (oc)--Ki-san
*Hardening(Cannon)
*Cremation (Temporary Quirk name) (Dabi) (cannon)
*Phase (Lotus Hayami) (oc)--Ki-san
*Manifest (cannon)
*Extra Hands (Fumihito Sanada) (oc)--Orangeleaf
*Leap (Toshika Sanada) (oc)--Orangeleaf
*Quirkless* Averill schrödinger (oc)--Winchester's Wolf
*Stellar Body (Mèrlin {Pericles} Schrödinger) (oc)--Winchester's Wolf
*Gorgon (Wolfgang Sinclair) (oc)--Winchester's Wolf
*One For All (cannon)
Erasure (cannon)
Overhaul (cannon)
Warp Gate (cannon)
*Shadow Wings (Yoru) (oc)--shadowkat1
*Shadow Beast (Yami/Sombra) (oc)--shadowkat1
++++++
Non-Playable Cannons!
*All Might
-He's retired! Let him be!
--
*All-For-One(AFO)
-This dude is literally Over powered, So he stays locked up in prison where he belong!
--
*Magne
-Deceased-Was m*rdered by Overhaul(Kai)
--
*Ryo Inui (aka Hound-Dog)
-He's a retired pro-hero! But still enjoys his job as student councilor!
Last edited by Ki-san on Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:24 am, edited 58 times in total.
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

What We Become. [Academy/LOV]

Postby Ki-san » Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:31 pm

Now I hope you understand what is going down..I hope you chose your side wisely. Your probably wondering why it's me, Nezu , speaking to you. Well Y/N , I just want you to know that even though this is your Last year at your high school..you will be doing missions more often, so make sure you make time to study for your Final Exams! Now hope to see you at U.A, unless your registered with a different school.

Schools Available

U.A High: Known for having one of the best Hero Programs in the nation. But due to the attacks on the school by villains over the pass 2 years..the society has loss it's faith in them.

Shiketsu High: Another school that has a hero program that can rival U.A's. But it too has fallen on the hard criticism of the society.

Ketsubutsu Academy: Isn't ridiculed as hard as U.A, but over the past 2 years the applications accepted haven't been as many. The hero course here is ran single handily by Ms.Joke.

Seiai Academy: Due to the fact that this academy only allows girl applicates. The students here have more support based quirks. But still don't count them out..they have plenty of students with powerful quirks. Lucky for this school they manage to not be ridiculed as much over the 2 years.

Seijin High: This school is well at keeping out of the media. It's students here take a liking to the traditional ways of ninja techniques that get taught here. Some have incredible reading/reflex skills.

League Of Villains

Leader: Tomura Shigaraki--Taken--Ki-san

-Co-Lead: Wolfgang Sinclair--Winchester's Wolf

++++

++Elite Members++

Dabi--Taken--Ki-san

Toga--Open

Compress--Open

Magne--Deceased

Spinner--Open

Kurogiri--Taken--QueenOfFlames

++++

+Members+

Orochimaru--UA Spy

Yami/Sombra
Last edited by Ki-san on Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:09 am, edited 15 times in total.
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

What We Become. [Rules Section]

Postby Ki-san » Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:16 pm

Rules!!!

1) Cannon characters allowed

-4 per person (atm)

2) Oc characters allowed

-Limited to 4 (for now)

-Don't want quirks over lapping. Though some I know have similarities, which is okay as long as you explain it.

3) Romance/Fighting is allowed

-Don't go overboard with romance scenes, if need be use the term 'Fade to Black'

4) No weird relationship dynamics please. I don't want people uncomfortable

-Example: Teacher x Student: Even though all characters are 17-18+ in this world...if your character is in school..they are still a student. Other than that...everything else should be okay, including LGBTQ+.

5)No God-Modding please

-You can't write your character coming into a scene getting a 'auto' hit on someone elses character. Make it where they can type back a response reacting to being attacked.
-Same with killing off(KO) someones character/cannon character. This needs to be discussed between both parties, cause if it's a major part of both parties storyline development..then i don't want to stop it from happening. JUST PM ME! SO I can mark them down as 'Deceased'. Same for Cannon/Ocs that go M.I.A(Missing in Action)
-Sadly this also applies to romance as well!
*Example: If Izuku is dating Shoto- You can NOT force your character onto either of them. Wait for a natural break up in their storyline..if it happens. If not..well out of luck..move on.

6) No claiming cannons for shipping under self roleplay.

*Example: 1 person can't take Izuku and Shoto and rp TodoDeku. This isn't what this thread is for. You have to hope that whoever takes a cannon you want to ship with another cannon rp story lines up for them to get together. If not then sadly you can't force it to happen.

7) Can't believe I have to enforce this: All Characters need to be 18 years old or older (unless you PM me asking AND telling me the reason why your character has to be underage!) This falls for CANNON characters too!

8) No ONE Liners please.
-This makes it very hard to come up with a meaningful answer. And can put alot of stress on the Rp-er who is answering. Making the story seem one sided.

Profile Sheet
Code: Select all
*Name:
*Name Preferred:
*Blood type:
*Height:
*Weight(optional):
*Identify as?(optional):
*School:
~~
(Optional if a Student with Villain tendencies)
-Interned for?:
-Agency:
~~
*Work Under?:
*Hero or Villain Name:
*QUIRK:
*Quirk description:
**Favorite Food**
-

POST FORM HERE, If like to join! :D
https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4662059
Last edited by Ki-san on Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:10 am, edited 10 times in total.
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

What We Become. [Relationships Section]

Postby Ki-san » Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:51 pm

Relationships!!!

Legend

<---> =Like Each other

<3 = Dating

<o3 =Married

</3 = Broken up

<x3= Divorced

D = Daughter

S = Son

A.D = Adopted Daughter

A.S = Adopted Son

++++++

Parent(s)/Kids

Kai Chisaki--Parent of--Faun Chisaki-A.D

Ryo Inui(Hound-Dog)--Parent of--Tomiko Inui-D

++++++

Couples!

Akihiko N.<------>Orochimaru

Lotus H.<------>Fumihito S.
Last edited by Ki-san on Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:11 am, edited 10 times in total.
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: What We Become. [M.H.A] Rp (Open & Accepting)

Postby Ki-san » Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:05 pm

Katsuki Bakugo

Bakugo woke inside his dorm room, that resided abit away from the main building called U.A. Sitting up, rubbing the sleep from his eyes, he trudged his way to the boys bath quarters after gathering everything he needed. He went through his morning routine pretty fluidly and was soon standing at the sink brushing his teeth. He wondered if anyone else had managed to wake up this early.

Tomura Shigaraki

Sitting in his room, inside the newest underground base facility. Shigaraki stares at a video screen as sounds of the game he was playing went off. Upon entering the final stage for the level though, the boss fight wiped him out. He tossed his controller to the side, giving off a grunt of disgust. He then stood up and exited his room heading down a hall that lead to the room his organization had made into a bar. He yawned out of boredom, as he went to the fridge grabbing him a energy drink. Sitting down he cracked it open, taking a long drink. He needed something to do, he pondered, but what.
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ahma Aizawa » Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:51 am

Aizawa Ahma

"daddy! daddy wake up! come on,you're gonna be late, then im gonna be late! you said i could meet your students today!"Ahma grabbed a fistful of her dads shirt and pulled him off the bed with a *thump*
"gurrhhh" aizawa groaned "s too early..."
"no its exactly the right time. you get up at eight o' clock every day and its eight o' three now so get UP!"
Aizawa doesn't respond so Ahma leans down to whisper in his ear "daddy, todoroki set the microwave on fire"
Aizawa immediately jumps to his feet and start toward the door "tricked you!"she yells
TRADE ME!!!!!!!!!please...
Ahma Aizawa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ahma Aizawa » Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:43 am

Ahma knocks on the door her dad told her to. aizawa had to go on a hero mission and left her with a note for her apointed babysitter,bakugou.
Ahma Aizawa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:48 am

Katsuki Bakugo

After brushing his teeth, Bakugo had gotten a message on his phone. It was a reminder that he was on babysitting duty. His jaw dropped and he gave a frustrated roar, as pulling at his hair. Why didn't he remember that he had to watch Aizawa's brat today?! He stuffed his cellphone into his pocket and ran to the dorm doors slipping on his sneakers. Before leaving he'd spotted a kid outside his dorm room. "Uhh..you Ahma..right? Aizawa's little brat..?" He said as taking his sneakers off and walking to the kid with his hands inside his pockets.
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ahma Aizawa » Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:56 am

"yup! thats me, youre bakugou right?"Ahma asks giving him a huge grin
Ahma Aizawa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:04 am

Katsuki Bakugo

Once he approached the child he stopped hearing her ask the question. He grumbled looking down at her goofy smile. Kneeling down he sighed, " Yeahhh, that's me Bakugo. Apparently I'm watching over you today. Soo did your dad leave anything for you to do..like homework or we just having fun?"
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me