above the clouds | multifandom rp | o&a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: above the clouds | multifandom rp | o&a

Postby InfectedHau » Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:32 pm

Reagan Corus||Female||Lancer||Hingfil Chain||Tagged: Urist and Glymstock, Erin
    Her mine hadn't had any effect, but the eavesdropper was also now out in the open, so task failed successfully. Reagan turned towards where he'd landed, angling her mech's head down to get a better look. He was young, maybe fourteen or fifteen, dressed in some sort of military uniform. Not one she recognized, though that wasn't altogether surprising. Most planets usually had some form of local militia, it'd be next to impossible to know them all. Buckled around his waist was what looked to be a primitive version of Reagan's own mobility hardsuit, a pair of pneumatic grapple launchers taking the place of a thruster pack. More strange tech that seemed excessively tailored to planetside operations, using something like that in space would be a nightmare. "Do you always hide in bushes spying on people?" She countered, crossing her mech's arms. "You're lucky that was just a mesmer charge, if I'd put something serious out there you'd be pink mist right now." For her part, she was relieved she hadn't accidentally blown him up either. Collateral was always something best avoided, especially when said collateral was either an actor getting paid way too little for this or another poor unfortunate dragged here against their will. The Lancer deactivated the mine, the swirling pattern fading from existence. She'd have to go pick that up later, hopefully she could recharge it without having to print a new one. "So," she said, "now that you're here, how about you tell me and my diminutive friend here who you are and why you felt compelled to eavesdrop on us? If you're supposed to be stage crew, I got some words for whatever hack director is running this thing."

InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Xiao Xingchen [5]

Postby Zaperrex » Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:11 pm

Xiao Xingchen | Male | Mo Dao Zu Shi | Hingfil Chain | Tags: Zervilirih
    He nodded, absorbing this new information. "Then why don't we head there first and check?" Even if they didn't find anyone there, a portal didn't sound like something they should just ignore.

"Yes, it's a common form of transport for cultivators. Have you never met one before?" Growing up, sword flight had never seemed like anything special; it was just one thing to learn alongside swordsmanship, meditation, and so on. Back on the mountain, if you couldn't fly on your sword by sixteen, you would have been an outlier. Though, intellectually, he had known that the outside world was filled mostly with non-cultivators, It had still been a shock and even a little embarrassing when he first encountered those who had never witnessed such a thing in their lives and looked on at him in awe, pointing and whispering to one another.

He had little reason to travel particularly far in the past few years, so while he could no longer fly much on his own, he had found it more of an inconvenience than anything. Although it had been some time, he still stepped onto his sword without hesitation and rose a few chi off the ground in demonstration, white robes fluttering slightly, Shuanghua solid and steady beneath his feet.

"What are dwarves? Do they enjoy flight?"
Zaperrex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Egg With Legs » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:05 pm

Urist & Glymstock Gurdmann - Both Male - Warhammer - Hingfil Chain - Tags: Reagan Corus, Eren Jeager

Urist couldn't help but be surprised at the contraptions accurate assessment of the Unions. A rather odd way to refer to 'em, but he just blamed it on landborn peculiarities. "Aye, true enough. Ain't like their faring much better than th' Guilds, though. Th' Garaktormun has left everyone's purses light."

Its second statement brought out a short bark of laughter. Knowledgeable though it may be, it was still a landborn being. He could respect the moxie to make such a suggestion. "Th' offer's appreciated, but we'll fare well enough. An' offerin' it t' any o' th' skyports'll have the Grundcorps runnin' em out fer competin' wit' their contract."

When the contraption warned him against looking, he gave it a curious look from behind his helmet. He wasn't sure what 'memetic' meant, but it had offered to provide assistance out of the blue, and hadn't shown any hostility outside of common sense caution. Besides, he had learned the importance of listening to such instructions while he was with the Grundcorps. He put an arm over his eyes and squeezed them tight just as the it triggered something. At the same time, he could hear the hiss of what sounded like high pressure gas. Couldn't be from the contraption, given how quiet it had been outside of speaking, so it must be another thing stuck on this island. Too primitive to be a Kharadon creation; gas propulsion had been obsolete for centuries. Perhaps some copy from one of those Ironweld plagarists?

Turning towards the newcomer's voice and pulling down his arm, he found his suspicions confirmed. A young umgi, hardly a beardling by human standards, stood defensively with some abominable combination of a sword sheathe and an endrin-harness, with what seemed to be exposed tanks for propulsion and-by Grungi, were those grappling hooks at the waistline!? Given the sound of its use earlier, he was surprised that the boy could still stand zipping to and fro on that abomination of engineering. And why was the beardling stuck with blades, of all weapons?

He snapped back to reality just as Reagan inquired to why he was here. Oh, right, he was spying on them. Grungi's beard, Urist was rubbing off on him. "Eh, doubt it. Whatever brought us 'ere ought to 'ave better spies if it brought th' Deb Nar all th' way 'ere. Besides, no way in the Ancestor God's names would they give 'un such ramshackle equipment," he said, motioning towards the aberration of engineering at his waist.

(i am unhappy with this but dog dangit this rp will MOVE)
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

eren [ 003 ]

Postby Ploegy » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:01 am

Eren Jaeger!!
      xxxmale fifteen years old attack on titan location: hingfil chain tagged: reagan, urist & glymstock
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Standing there in silence, Eren could feel his heart racing in his chest. With every passing second, the urge to transform heightened. He was clearly too panicked and thinking irrationally, but he couldn't help feeling threatened. With unknown technology standing before him, it was quite understandable. The only thing holding him back was communication. There was still a chance he didn't need to feel so on edge and if he did transform, he'd only be inciting violence given communicating was impossible for him as soon as he entered his titan form. Usually he wouldn't care about such things, but given that his comrades weren't there to keep him in check, he had to do it for himself.

As Reagan spoken again, the boy furrowed his brows. So they saw it as spying. He supposed it was somewhat true, though that hadn't been his objective at all. His own goal wouldn't have been something another would be able to easily pick up on thought. However, the next statement that was thrown at him was one that caused immediate irritation. She seemed so sure that anything else she could throw at him would turn him into mist. He had never heard of such a thing being possible nor was he sure that it would be possible on someone like himself. It wasn't as if he was entirely normal. Even killing him was a rather difficult task given his body's regenerative abilities. Even if he disagreed with her statement though, he didn't want to find out what might have happened if she had chosen a different option. Hearing her continue on and question his intentions, Eren was prepared to speak, but before he could the other male finally spoke. While it was nice to hear that he didn't think Eren was a spy, it bothered him how he spoke of the equipment he had. While it had become clear that it wasn't on par with that of the world beyond Pardis Island, it didn't mean it wasn't useful. Now that he thought about it, neither seemed to recognize his gear or his uniform for that matter. Surely Reiner or even Zeke would have described what the military on the island wore and those outside the walls would instantly be able to pick up on it. Perhaps he was overestimating them though. That was a thought for another time. For now he had to focus on explaining himself before they actually tried blowing him up.

"I was trying to judge if you were approachable," Eren stated firmly. "Given that everyone outside the walls would like to kill me, I was being careful. Besides, I've never seen technology like yours before. Nothing like that exists within the walls." If such tech did exist, he was sure Hanji would love to get her hands on it and experiment with how she could use it to bolster their defenses not only against the titans that still roamed the land outside, but against those across the ocean that wished to kill them all. That was yet another thing he couldn't be thinking about right now. He still wasn't even sure exactly where he was or if he was even going to be allowed to get back to his home within the walls. "Also, I only just got to this place. I'm not even sure where I am, but some voice told me about some dark lord that is threatening this place. I don't know what any of it means. All I know is one moment I was patrolling the walls and the next I showed up here and found you lot."
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:18 am

Reagan Corus||Female||Lancer||Hingfil Chain||Tagged: Urist and Glymstock, Erin
    Reagan raised an eyebrow at the little man when he criticized the kid's equipment. She wasn't really sure he had room to talk, considering he was flying around in an open-topped craft that looked like something out of an old holo, but that was a discussion for later. The rest of what the kid said was a bit more interesting. From the sound of it, he was from a pre-contact world, one of the many that Union hadn't gotten around to yet. There was protocol for this sort of thing, but the fact that he was even here meant that was probably in the can anyways. "Long story short," she explained, "some artist with more money than sense pulled you off whatever planet you were on prior and dropped you here, probably used some sketchy black-market implant to make you think there was a voice in your head, all so that they could make some... I dunno, crossover Isekai thing. Definitely not legal, but space is big, and I doubt we're anywhere even remotely civilized, so it'll be a while before Union finds us, if they ever do. Might want to make peace with that, it'll be a long time before you see your walls again." If they were even still standing when they got back. Who knew how long they'd been in cryo to get here, it could be hundreds of years had passed on the outside. Probably not a good idea to tell them that, though. Reagan had made her peace with the cosmopolitan lifestyle, these folks hadn't. The kid probably didn't understand half of what she was talking about, and the little guy struck her as distinctly diasporan. "That aside," she said, "the best way to beat a game is to play the game, so let's get on with finding this dark lord so we can get paid and go home. This place is making my bones ache, and I have a finite amount of painkillers." Reagan rolled her shoulder in an attempt to ease some of the pressure, and the mech mimicked her motion, its titanic arm thrashing the air. "If you've got that ship skyworthy, I'd appreciate a bit of aerial recon," she said. It would be better if it could just get them out into space, but even if it could carry her mech, the kid didn't have a suit. "Take junior here with you, I've only got space for one in here, and I don't think he'd have a good time hooked on to the outside."
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Egg With Legs » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:40 pm

Urist & Glymstock Gurdmann - Both Male - Warhammer - Hingfil Chain - Tags: Reagan Corus, Eren Jeager

So the lad was an apprentice to the Ironwelds! He'd never seen them personally, but he had heard of the walls the landborn folk used for defense. Quite impotent by Kharadon standards, but he heard that they did their job well enough against the threats of the land. However, when he mentioned the voice mentioning a dark lord, he couldn't help but feel a bit of deja vu. It sounded oddly familiar, but, as convenient an explanation it would be for his current situation, and with the contraption verifying receiving a similar message, he couldn't help but wonder why? If they wanted some Kharadon's to assist with this chaos lord, or even just wanted a bit of entertainment, there were far finer ships in Barak-Thryng to offer such.

As the contraption kept talking, he couldn't help but feel confused by it. The 'mad artist' thing matched with what he knew of chaos lords (at least, the Slaaneshi ones he'd heard horrors about), as did making peace with the situation. He did that every time he left port. But when she referred to the Union like it had much more power than it actually had. After all, a lost ship would hardly been with searching for a ship would be the local salvage operation or the Guild that owned the vessel, not the Unions. It was hardly like the Unions even had fleets to begin with. Perhaps it was referring to its creators? Its further mention of aching bones and painkillers left him even more confused. So this contraption wasn't simply a contraption? Like the Gholem suit he'd seen on the docks moving cargo; a giant suit of armor holding its occupant within, except much bigger. But he hadn't the slightest idea where the suit could've been built from? Too complex for umgi design, too plain for Kharadon. Perhaps it was something from those Stormvaults that seemed to have every ship on the dock scrambling to the ground? Questions for later, when their brothers safety was of less concern. At least its mention of aerial reconnaissance made sense enough.

Up until it (they?) suggested bringing the bloody umgi beardling along.

At first, he was ready to burst out into sheer rage. How dare it even suggest that the umgi beardling came abroard his ship. This was Kharadon craft, designed and crafted by the best shipwrights the dockyards of Barak-Thryng had to offer, like hell he was letting some umgi come along and steal it all for their own forges, especially one that didn’t even take to the skies! But then he considered the contraptions previous statement involving pink mists, as well as his rather vulnerable position before it. And, of course, his brother still being in the ship.

Another grudge for the log, then. And one not to be forgotten soon.

After a few seconds of visible deliberation and fist clenching, Glym turned to face the contraption. “Fine, if the beardling stays on th’ deck where I can see ‘im. And, of course, as long as ye help get my vessel airborne.” He said, emphasizing the ‘my’ with a fold of his arms. “She wasn’t exactly built t’ land on solid ground, an’ yer armor seems strong enough t’ give ‘er th’ boost she would need.”
Egg With Legs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby multicurious » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:44 am

ZERVILIRIH
    ─────────────────────── ──────────────────────
    [ fandom. istaria ] [ tagged. xiao xingchen | mentioned: n/a ] [ location. hingfil chain ]

─────Zervilirih nodded in assent, stretching her wings behind her as she prepared to lift off. “Cultivators…” She gave a low hum as she mulled over the word, thinking back to the various trades the naka specialized in. ‘Cultivator’ was not one that she remembered hearing of. Yet more evidence that this was not her world. “I suppose I haven’t.” She watched curiously as Xiao Xingchen stepped onto the blade, beginning to hover almost effortlessly.

─────“Not particularly,” She answered his question regarding dwarves with a small laugh. “They are stout, passionate race of naka'duskael─ ah, non-dragon bipeds, that live underground. They are master smiths. Some measure their strength by the quality of their craft. If one were to successfully create a flying sword, they would no doubt acquire much respect from their peers. Perhaps, after the initial shock wore off.” She added the last statement as an afterthought, remembering their innate fear of heights.

─────“Shall we, then?” Without waiting for much of an answer, Zervilirih lifted her front off the ground and buffeted the air with her wings. She was careful not to knock Xiao Xingchen from his perch on his sword, steadily rising above the trees with each flap until she could see the general direction they decided to head to.
multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:31 am

🌓Lucemon || Agender || Digimon || Tag:Mythra/Pyra🌗

Lucemon listened carefully to the blade’s words. She and her other self were quite the interesting pair to say the least. As the angel had already noted, their personalities were very different. Lucemon would even argue they were almost opposites. Yet this Aegis was one being. This revelation had definitely caught the digimon’s attention but, as Pyra said, now was not the time. What was important was getting to the center island. Pyra seemed much easier to work with than her alter. Plus if there really was a chance that Mythra would come around eventually then maybe things could still work out. Of course, the angel had been burned before, and was locked in an empty abyss for its mistake. It would be sure to not get its hopes up. Either way, Pyra’s attitude was much more refreshing.

”Ah right of course. Let’s go!” Lucemon made sure to return the Aegis’ smile with one of its own. It was happy to see she was eager to get going. Lifting itself off the ground, the digimon flew after her. If anything, this was reminiscent of the time so long ago before the angel had lead the digital world. Rushing towards a battle alongside an ally… That was an incredibly long time ago now, the memory was barely more than a faded picture. Besides, all its “allies” from that time eventually betrayed it. Every single one. Lucemon couldn’t stop a scowl from appearing on its face as it rembered its past. This present situation would soon be no different, best to strike first once their goal was complete.

Lucemon shook its head, trying to chase away its old memories. It cleared its throat and smirked mischievously at the red haired blade as an idea popped into its head, ”Hey, what do you say to a quick race? The faster we get there the better right?” While the digimon partially wanted to get its mind off its past it also realized there would inevitably be others who would have noticed that clearing and would be gathering there. It was best to be one of the first there. Without waiting for much of a response the angel took off out in front of her. It started off at the speed an average human’s sprint. It wasn’t entirely sure how fast Pyra was but it didn’t want to accidentally lose sight of her. Speaking of, it should probably check how she was doing. It turned itself in the air until it was facing her direction and waved, trying to both encourage and tease the blade.

Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Xiao Xingchen [6]

Postby Zaperrex » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:29 pm

Xiao Xingchen | Male | Mo Dao Zu Shi | Hingfil Chain | Tags: Zervilirih, Urist and Glymstock, Reagan Corus, Eren Jeager
    Given Zervilirih's description, Xiao Xingchen assumed that a dwarf must be another kind of yao; he imagined some mole-like humanoid creature forging swords and was fascinated. "As far as I'm aware, there's nothing special about our swords outside of being spiritual weapons. Perhaps they simply haven't thought of doing so yet, living underground," he remarked, and followed Zervilirih up into the skies.

As he had expected, he could easily follow the beat of Zervilirih's wings to guide himself in the right direction. Mostly, they just flew in a straight line anyways, with minor adjustments here and there. It was a shame he couldn't see the floating islands for himself, he thought, and considered bothering Zervilirih for a description of the view.

His thoughts were interrupted by a voice—voices?—below, almost lost in the whistle of wind past his ears. "Ah, wait," he said immediately, and slowed to a stop. The voices were not particularly loud, and this high up, there was a good chance that Xiao Xingchen only caught it with the keen senses of a cultivator. Whether a dragon's hearing was sharp enough to do the same, he did not know. He assumed Zervilirih could at least see something though, if the trees weren't in the way. "Who's down there?"
Zaperrex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

aegis [ 005 ] | eren [ 004 ]

Postby Ploegy » Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:33 am

Mythra / Pyra!!
      xxxfemale five-hundred+ years old xenoblade chronicles 2 location: hingfil chain tagged: lucemon

Moving along in silence and at a rather casual pace, Pyra allowed herself to familiarize herself with her surroundings. After a moment, her gaze briefly settled upon Lucemon once more and she noticed the smirk on his face. At first it confused her, but as soon as she spoke, she understood the expression far more though she couldn't say she had been prepared for what was to come. The proposal he brought up took a moment to register with her and by the time it did the angel had already taken off. It came as a surprise to her, but she was quick to push herself forward. Unlike Mythra though, Pyra wasn't one blessed with overwhelming speed. If anything it was on par with the average human and nothing more. Other blades were certainly faster, but she was not one, though she could only assume that was because Mythra didn't wish her to be that way. While it wasn't something that signified any kind of the other blade's power, it wasn't something she wished to share with her other self. That was fine. The redhead was more than content trying to keep up with her own speed. She couldn't care if she won this race or not. It would have been a different story if Mythra was still out though. Pyra couldn't imagine that the blonde would take any challenge lightly even one so trivial as this. Everything was a competition with the other half of her, or so that was how it felt sometimes. She on the other hand was more than content with whatever the outcome was. In the back of her head, she could hear Mythra nagging her to speed up, but she chose to ignore it for the time being. If she wanted control of the situation then she shouldn't have given control to her in the first place. Whatever she wanted Pyra to do wasn't important at the time being.

Her attention was drawn away from in front of her and to the sky where Lucemon floated as it waved its arms at her. While some might take it as some form of teasing, such tactics weren't all too effective on the likes of Pyra. Instead yet another smile crossed her lips and she gave a small wave of her hand back at him, though she had to slow down slightly to do so. Dropping her arm back down, she picked up her pace once again and allowed her eyes to lock on to the glow that was up ahead. While it wasn't too far away now, there was still ground to cover before their arrival. At least it was becoming clearer where she needed to go.

It was only a few minutes later that the pair finally arrived at their destination and Pyra slowed herself to a stop. Admittedly, running probably hadn't been the best idea. She may have quite a bit of stamina, but they had covered quite a bit of ground. She needed a moment to catch her breath. Taking a moment to do that, the aegis composed herself once more and finally turned to face the glow beam coming up from the ground. While it seemed like something that could exist back home, she couldn't say she knew exactly what it was. Around the beam was a circle of light that stretched out to the edge of the stone on the ground beneath it. In the middle where the beam shot up was the source of said light. In some ways it reminded her of the glow of not only her own core crystal, but those of all the other blades as well. It was almost as if a crystal was powering whatever this mechanism was. It was intriguing, but Pyra didn't dare get any closer than she already was.

"Well, this must be what Mythra saw, but I can't say I've ever seen anything like it before," Pyra admitted. Turning to face her companion, she was curious if they had ever seen something like it before. "Would you happen to know what this might be?

Eren Jaeger!!
      xxxmale fifteen years old attack on titan location: hingfil chain tagged: reagan, urist, glymstock, xiao & zervilirih

Nothing Reagan stated made much sense to Eren and only left him more dumbfounded than he already had been. There were a few things that he could wrap his mind around though. The first was the concept of not being in the place he was used to. While terms such as planet and space meant nothing to him, it was clear to him that they were meant to mean something akin to being far from his home. Still, he couldn't say the concept was something that seemed plausible to himself, but that doubt was for his thoughts only. It was best to keep them to himself. The other thing he could sense of was the fact that they would be stuck in this place for some time. It was troubling to think of such though. What would happen to the others without him around? If Marley were to invade and they lacked the power of his titan then it was possible everyone would die. It was hard for him to make peace with that, but there wasn't much he could do about the situation he was thrown in other than to accept it and pray that Reiner and the others didn't return. If they did then he supposed it would be on Armin's shoulders to fight, though he knew his friend had little experience with his titan. He couldn't let that thought bother him right now.

Snapping out of his own thoughts as Reagan continued, Eren gave a small nod of his head. He could agree with those words, though he wouldn't necessary call this a game. Combat was far from such in his eyes, but he decided against arguing over such a trivial thing. There were more important things at hand.

When the discussion of what to do came up, the young scout couldn't help but wrinkle his nose at the way he was referred to by both parties. On one hand he was called junior and on the other he was called a beardling. The latter was a term he hadn't ever heard, yet it irritated nonetheless. In his eyes, it felt as if he was being looked down upon simply because he was on the younger side. Typical. Such treatment was similar to what he received in the scouts, or at least from certain people, specifically Levi. While he respected the man greatly, he couldn't say he was entirely fond of the way he spoke, though it oddly bothered Mikasa more than it did himself. These strangers were different though. He held no previous respect for either and felt as if he didn't have to sit back and take whatever names they threw at him.

Fortunately, his bitter words were to be left unsaid as a large figure overhead grazed the corner of his vision. Immediately, he turned himself away from the group and focused his attention on the newcomers in the sky. At the sight of Zervilirih, Eren's eyes widened. "What the hell is that?!" he exclaimed. Even from a distance he could tell it was a large creature; something that was certainly on par with some of the smaller titans, but certainly nothing compared to the size of his own titan. Seeing a creature of such size instantly made him think that it was time to fight, but he was hesitant to make a move yet. The beast was too high in the sky for him to be able to use his gear and he still was uncertain about transforming, especially with "allies" nearby. While he did have control over it, he new the transformation could knock others back, thus it was smarter to give himself more distance. Then again, why did he care? He couldn't say he had an alliance to these others like he did the soldiers back home. Even so he had to at least try not to harm them. They may not have been the kindest thus far, but they all did seem to share the same goal and that should be enough for him.

Brushing the thought off, Eren decided against any possible transformation. For now he'd keep his ability a secret until it was truly necessary. Instead he reached for the blades at his hips and drew them, preparing for the worst. Whatever was in the sky, he had to be ready for in case it was something akin to the titans of his own home.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me