closed

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

closed

Postby senna_ » Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:53 am

xx
Last edited by senna_ on Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
'senna_x.xshe/herx'.x'est'x.x'adultx'.x'soc student
─────────────────────────────
hey all, i'm senna! i'm a young adult,full-time university
student, and a writer with a spontaneous muse :') i'm
most likely to be caught napping, thinking about plots
i'll probably never write, or hyper fixating on the late
st paranormal podcast <3

'hufflepuff'.''leo''.''cat mom'.''researcher'.''my misfits
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rules

Postby senna_ » Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:56 am

➛ follow all CS rules
➛ maximum of 4 characters per person (4 is stretching it. as in, I would likely expect one to eventually be killed off)
➛ try not to make multiple characters of the same rank. one character per rank
➛ no mary-sues, please. every character should have a fairly equal amount of strengths and flaws
➛ if you're playing a pre-existent Maze Runner character ("canon"), try to stick to their personality. it isn't your character, after all
➛ you must know the very basics about this plot. I am willing to add some twists & creative ideas in, but the main plot follows the original storyline
➛ at least 3-4 lines (not sentences. lines, assuming you aren't playing with font sizes)
➛ pls do not spam the thread! you can quote your post occasionally, but unless you post all your characters in one post, don't continuously quote & paste something because you haven't yet received an answer
st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:38 pm

KARTER
    17, he/they
    runner
    sunhorse99
    xxxxxx'
    PEKOE
    18, she/they
    runner
    senna_
    xxxxxx'
    CLARA
    18, she/her
    runner
    _Ambereyes_
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LILLIAN
    19, she/her
    runner
    poppyxoxo
    xxxxxx'
    NIKOLAS
    18, he/him
    medjack
    senna_
    xxxxxx'
    NEWT
    17, he/him
    track-hoe
    sunhorse99
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

RYDER
    19, he/him
    builder
    sunhorse99
    xxxxxx'
    MAYA
    17, she/her
    greenie
    _Ambereyes_
    xxxxxx'
    JORJA
    17, she/they
    cook
    seonghwa

KHALIL
    17, he/him
    medjack
    seonghwa
    xxxxxx'
    RAELYNN
    17, she/her
    medjack
    *Lovel*
    xxxxxx'
    THEO
    18, he/him
    bagger
    *Lovel*
Last edited by senna_ on Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:27 pm, edited 8 times in total.
st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:39 pm

- please make sure your character is between 12-19 (this is a maze w/ both genders so go nuts)
- please state basic info (name, rank, age, etc.). other than that, do as you please with your forms:)
st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:57 am

RANKS AVAILABLE:

- builder
- cook
- trackhoe
- bagger
- slicer
Last edited by senna_ on Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:58 am

x
x
x
x
────────────────────────────────
st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

N | 001

Postby senna_ » Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:39 am

❛❛''━━''𝙉𝙄𝙆𝙊𝙇𝘼𝙎
      he/him;..medjack;..location; near homestead..mentions; clara..tags; lillian
    Nikolas hated being a light sleeper. There had once been a time where he could sleep through anything, even the obnoxious snoring of one of the Slicers whose hammock was next to his own, but that had changed. He woke at the sound of everything; it didn’t matter if it was the stirring of another Glader, or a creak from a tree’s old branch. He was far too sensitive to ignore it all. It was dreadful, really. What was worse was that Nikolas hated mornings, so between waking up early and getting a choppy, restless sleep, it was no surprise that he was often seen miserable until he was properly fed. Today, however, was strangely different. He had little objections when his body jolted awake from the sound of the shifting Runners. He knew Clara was on duty today, and he wanted to see her before he left. He didn’t do it often – that came about with his misery for mornings – and liked to teasingly call it a treat when he sent “all his love” to his friend. Today, he was really feeling it.

And so, he pulled himself from his old hammock almost immediately after Clara and Karter had gotten up. Letting a yawn pass his cracked lips (and wincing at the all-too-familiar popping sound of the left side of his jaw), he raised his hands to the ceiling, wiggling his fingers until he had proper feeling in them again. Then, shaking out his arms, he rolled his shoulders back and crept out of the Homestead. Although Nikolas never truly felt enough guilt to stay in his hammock until more people awoke (in all fairness, he usually was one of the last ones to get up and going), he did wonder if he ever accidentally woke anyone else up. While he tried his best, he certainly was not the quietest of the bunch, which was almost ironic, given his floaty-type steps.

“G’bye Clara,” he waved lazily at his friend, yet another yawn threatening to burst from his lips. “Don’t trip or anything – not about to waste more precious supplies on you.” He shot her a very sarcastic smile, although, despite the teasing, he did have genuine concerns for her. For the Runners in general, really; it was a dangerous job. While Nikolas often felt a good weight of stress on his shoulders because of how risky his own job was, and despite the major differences between the two, the job of a Runner was glorified. They were the life-riskers, after all.

Nikolas’s hazel eyes lingered on his friend a moment longer, then turned away. He could see smoke beginning to creep out from the entrance of the kitchen, indicating that in a few moments, breakfast would be ready. At that moment, the familiar groaning sound of the doors commenced, and he stopped in his tracks, listening in on the unfriendly noises it made. At first, that had terrified him. Now, it was just a part of his everyday routine. Shoving his hands in his pockets, Nik leaned up against one of the thin trees near the Homestead, gaze flickering from the side where the Homestead’s doors were to the location of the kitchen. His eyes were quick to double-back at a familiar face as she emerged from the run-down building.

“Lily,” he called out, turning the name in a way where it sounded more like “lil-aye” than “lil-ee.” “Rise and shine.”
st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

P | 001

Postby senna_ » Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:39 am

❛❛''━━'𝙋𝙀𝙆𝙊𝙀
      she/they;..runner;..location; word..mentions/tags; clara, karter..tags; newt
    Pekoe had exited the Homestead before the sun had risen from its’ well-rested night of relaxation. It had been yet another rough night; the nightmares had returned. She hadn’t a clue what they were about, never, and yet, they always seemed to linger in her mind longer than the typical dream. The resulting chill from it always left her feeling feverish, distant, out of place. Pekoe could never make sense of them, and yet, they were always the same, or relatively so. Gurgled screams, grating cries, and hair-prickling terror-filled eyes. Pekoe never knew who it was she was staring at. In fact, their appearance was always blurred, as if she was watching from through teary eyes; it was always only those piercing black eyes she was looking straight into – sometimes seemingly through. Darker than the night sky, darker than the shadows that lurked in the Maze. But helpless, they were, and it was the desperation that haunted her. Tonight was no different, and she, as per usual, woke with a start, slick with sweat and heart hammering with such intensity that if it didn’t crack a rib, it would surely lurch from her throat. She rose immediately, not daring to risk another minute of closed eyes, and exited the stuffy room. Despite the heat she was feeling, both from the bundle of body heat in the Homestead and the sweat that stuck to her back, Pekoe had been shivering. Trembling, more or less; her jaw clenched and spazzed a few times as she went to shower off the terror’s remains, biting her lip and breaking the skin. It didn’t bother her, though; she barely felt it.

By the time she had finished showering, the sun was beginning to peak up from the thick walls of the Maze. Leaving her ruffled hair relatively wet, Pekoe changed, accessorizing her usual outfit with a large, baggy sweater – something she had stolen from someone a few months ago. Truth be told, Pekoe wasn’t sure if it belonged to someone here, or someone who had died from the fever that broke out across the Glade. Whatever the case may be, nobody had come after her, so it was deemed hers.

Leaving the zipper part unzipped, she let it billow out around her as she walked, head down, shivers still present. From afar, the Maze’s doors were beginning to creak open, and she knew Karter and Clara were already ready to go. Envy swept through her the way the sun moved the shadows; she wanted to be in there today. Running took her mind off of everything. And yet, due to that ridiculous schedule, she was stuck doing God-knows-what in the hot Glade. For her sake, Pekoe hoped it would rain. She wanted it to rain; anything to cheer her up would be nice.

It seemed as though most people weren’t yet up, so Pekoe made her way towards the farmhouse, taking a seat under the apple tree that had been placed between the paddocks and the fields for the Track-Hoes. Crossing her legs, Pekoe let her head droop as she stared aimlessly at the thin shreds of grass around her. Even the colour of them seemed cheerier than what she felt. Everything felt so empty inside. Tilting her head back, she closed her eyes, sniffling once. It didn’t help when a gush of wind blew past her. Perhaps the sun would indeed do her some good. She was freezing.

She, without a doubt, looked terrible, as she stood back up. Messy hair, red cheeks, and dark circles were present under her eyes as she dragged herself across the field. Despite feeling little desire to speak to anyone, it was considered her day off, and Pekoe had absolutely no idea what she was supposed to do.

“Hey,” she greeted Newt, their newly-appointed leader (she never liked Alby, but she still felt bad for his sudden death). Her voice was raspy, like she had been sobbing, or screaming, but she brushed it off with little more than a crinkle of her nose. “What do you have for me today?”

st paranormal podcast <3

senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Ambereyes_ » Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:48 am

.Image 𝐂 𝐥 𝐚 𝐫 𝐚 .

Tags: nikolas, karter
Mentions: -

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Clara woke up to her arm hanging on the side of the hammock. She never slept in her usual long sleeve, it was way too hot. But she always had a sheet over her to cover the scars. She’d hoped no one had seen them after she went to bed - which was early. Clara tried so hard to keep it a secret - no one had bought it up or seemed to notice. Well, everyone except Nik. Even if he hadn’t asked, she knew. He would have a concerned look across his face just before she went to bed. It was just so… hard - revealing a dark time like that is never easy. Nik knew she had struggles. Clara had even once sat with him just crying, all he did was sit with her. Clara really admired him.
She rubbed her eyes and let out a groan - she was sore from yesterday when she had to remove a giant bush out of the way. She got dressed but didn’t shower - she’d do that when she got back from running. Most of the others were still sleeping as she silently crept out of the Homestead. Clara usually got up earlier when it was her turn to run - purely just to stretch, but to also see the night sky fading into mixed warm colours.
Clara greeted Karter with a nod that implied she was saying ‘good morning’. She hoped that they’d find something, but it was never guaranteed in the Glade.

“I’ll meet you at the doors, I just got to quickly grab my water bottle.” She told Karter as she quickly walked back to the Homestead. Luckily it was full, but it’d be empty before she got back.
Turning on her heel at the sudden voice to where she saw Nik standing. “Well I can’t guarantee anything.” She shrugged her shoulders. “Goodbye, my love.” she said, returning the sarcasm back to him - as well as a blown kiss. She loved their relationship; sarcastic, bantering and the gossip was great.
While jogging back towards the doors, the sound echoed as they opened. She gave Karter a soft punch on the arm as she came up behind him,
“You ready?” Clara tightened the straps of her pack. “Alright, what do you have for us today?” She said to herself, just before running into the Maze.

.Image 𝐌 𝐚 𝐲 𝐚 .

Tags: -
Mentions: -

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Despite the loud ringing in her ears all Maya could hear was a mechanical, elevator-type sound. Her eyes were closed as she tried to fight her way back to consciousness. It was so hard. She just wanted to fall back into that deep...sleep. Wake up Maya, come on she thought to herself. All her senses were slowly coming back - the ringing was decreasing, she could smell the stale air and feel the slight force. It felt like she was being lifted up. Maya. Wake. Up. She just kept urging herself to open her eyes. The nausea was getting to her, it was actually helping. It was waking her up.
She opened her eyes. Maya panicked, it was pitch black. She could smell, hear and feel the gust of wind. Getting onto all fours, she started to feel around. There were boxes surrounding her. Beneath her was a cage made of wire, the walls weren’t far away and there was a roof. She herself was in a box, she was trapped.
“Hey!” she yelled, slowly standing up. “Hello! Help!” She knew it was pointless - how could anyone hear her? She was alone.
A green light turned on causing Maya to cover her eyes. She was right - there were boxes surrounding her. The nauseating feeling returned as she looked down and saw a dark shaft below her. Her legs gave up on her and she fell to her knees trying desperately not to throw up.
The nauseating feeling had gone away until she looked back down beneath her. It’s just a dream. It has to be? Maya kept trying to convince herself that it wasn’t real, that she’d just wake up from this awful nightmare. The box stopped and the momentum made her bounce up for a millisecond. She curled in a corner and waited - she didn’t know what exactly it was she was waiting for. But, she still waited. Maya wanted to cry. No tears came. She was slowly realising - it wasn’t a dream.

Image Image

_Ambereyes_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Maze Runner「revised」

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:02 am

R y d er ✫

Tags:Open | Role:Builder | Location: Glade

Ryder had woken and as soon as he’d been roused and was alert enough to think properly, he immediately grabbed some of his usual tools and headed towards the builder hut to grab his checklist for the day, nodding to the other couple Builders who were up before him, working on some of the small projects they’d had ongoing for a while. Normally he’d be fine to join them, but after the wind and rain last night, there was a need to prioritize repairs on the buildings. If they kept getting bad weather, how long would it take for the already-damaged buildings to collapse?

Karter🗲

Tags: Clara | Role: Runner | Location:Glade

Karter nodded, shooting Clara a thumbs-up in response, along with a tiny smile. He was eager to get moving, get out of here, his feet hitting hard pavement, and walls blocking out the rest of the world. That was all that mattered right now. Perhaps that was off-putting to some, but to Karter, to be hidden from the rest of the world and doing something for the benefit of the group as a whole was his ideal scenario. He knew the main area the exit was, he’d been told, but he hadn’t been told exactly where. He’d also not been told exactly how to access it from the areas they had already mapped. And not to try and get there too fast as to avoid suspicion. Working for the supposed enemy had its downsides, and it wasn’t like it was ideal, but they had promised his sister safety, and that was all that mattered. But that doesn’t mean I’ll have to make it easy on everyone. I don’t want to get myself killed.

He genuinely liked some of these people too, so he’d managed to convince himself that he was helping, that maybe it was for the greater good at the end of the day after all. Karter headed for the Doors, strapping his harness over his chest and slowly breathing out. Just another day. No different than any other. The Runners were split into groups, less easy to get lost or separated that way. Clara would be his running partner today. All that was left to do was wait for her and they could get started.

Newt ❁

Tags:Pekoe | Role: Leader | Location:Glade

Newt himself had risen only shortly before and headed towards the gardening area to prune the overgrowth. That was long overdue, but it shouldn’t take long with the kinds of plants they grew. The season hadn’t been particularly successful so far, unfortunately. He could only hope that would change sooner rather than later. He paused, turning at the sound of Pekoe greeting him with a question. "Good mornin'!" He returned. "Was thinkin' if you’re up for it, maybe you’d be able to give the Builders a hand? The wind last night did some damage to the Med-Jack hut and animals pens."

What wouldn’t Newt give for the weather to be decent all the time? The wind and rain was always as cold as ice, and the bad weather damaged the buildings too often for his liking. But without the rain, the plants wouldn’t grow. There was a cycle. That was how they thrived.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me