Timeless | Multifandom/Loki Rp | Open & Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Interested?

Yes
48%
No
13%
Maybe
39%

Total votes : 23

Re: Timeless | Multifandom/Loki Rp | Open & Accepting

Postby InfectedHau » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:38 am

Roboute Guilliman||Female||Variant||Tagged: Charlie
    The primarch did not know this place.

Roboute had strode across countless worlds, and twice as many battlefields during her lifetime, but she knew this was not one of them. Moreover, it was not where she had been just a few moments prior. She didn't remember falling asleep, but the fact that she obviously had was concern enough. Sleep was something she needed only rarely, And she felt no sign of a wound that would have induced a loss of consciousness. No, she had been teleported here, no doubt through some malign sorcery. In that case, the plan was a simple one. Find the sorcerer, eliminate them, and then find a way back. There was still much she needed to accomplish on Terra, she could ill afford an interruption like this.

At the same time, the primarch had to admit there was a certain serenity to her current environs. The vibrant chirping of birds filtered through autumn-browning trees, accompanying soft rays of golden sunlight that speckled her azure armor with flecks of gold. Reaching up with massive gauntleted hands, Roboute removed her helmet, shaking her hair out as she enjoyed the soft breeze playing over her face. A host of smells met her uncovered nostrils, her keen primarch senses capable of picking out each and every one. There were the trees and the birds, and a host of other flora and fauna she couldn't readily identify. There also, was the scent of humanity, and also, fainter, were the scents of fear, confusion, apprehension. What was absent, curiously, was the tang of the Warp, the fell influence of the Ruinous Powers she was certain had brought her here. If the culprit was not a sorcerer, what then was he?

A question for later, once she had joined up with the other humans. Hooking her helmet to her belt, Roboute set off in the direction of the nearest human, the snarl of servos and the low thump of her tremendous footfalls breaking the forest calm. In short order, she found her target, a young human girl who seemed to be suffering from the journey far more than she had. Unsurprising, given that the primarch was what she was. "Steady now, child," Roboute said, kneeling down beside the girl, "do not strain yourself. Teleportation is rarely a pleasant experience, but your strength will return in time. Do you remember your name?" Roboute was no apothecary, and her knowledge of human anatomy and first aid was limited at best, but she figured it would be prudent to make sure her mental faculties were still present.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Finral - 2

Postby wildflower woods » Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:26 pm

Finral Roulacase
male | 21 | variant | human | Black Clover | canon | tags: open

Well, sitting around doing nothing wasn't going to get him anywhere. If he picked a direction and walked, he'd reach the end of the forest sooner or later. He had to reach the end at some point. Unless he was trapped in a dungeon. Or he'd got caught in some sort of trap spell and this was all just an illusion. He should be able to portal out if that was the case, though. So, the chances were he wasn't on Clover any more, and he doubted he was in Diamond, Spade or Heart. Which meant that he'd most likely somehow left the kingdoms altogether. It would explain the lack of mana in the air.

"Hello?" he called. Yelling for Vanessa hadn't done anything, but people didn't respond to names other than their own generally. "Is anyone there?"
Last edited by wildflower woods on Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wildflower woods

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ben Tennyson [1]

Postby rosechevron » Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:37 am

π™±πšŽπš— πšƒπšŽπš—πš—πš’πšœπš˜πš—
π™ΌπšŠπš•πšŽ β”‚ 𝟷𝟽 β”‚ πš…πšŠπš›πš’πšŠπš—πš β”‚ π™·πšžπš–πšŠπš— β”‚ π™±πšŽπš— 𝟷𝟢 π™Ύπš–πš—πš’πšŸπšŽπš›πšœπšŽ β”‚ π™²πšŠπš—πš˜πš— β”‚ 🟒 β”‚ πšƒπšŠπšπšœ: πš˜πš™πšŽπš—

"Hey Rook..." Ben turned to his partner who was driving the Rust Bucket Three. Rook glanced back at him, wordlessly prompting Ben to continue. "We've been through a lot together, and I really appreciate you."

"I appreciate you too, Ben." Rook said, looking back at the road.

"I mean... like..." Ben continued. He was usually so confident, why was this so hard to say? "I like you."

The truck stopped at a red light and Rook turned to face Ben. He opened his mouth to reply, but Ben was quickly pulled out of the truck. "Variant acquired." He heard the person say.

"Hey!! I'm in the middle of something here!" Ben yelled, reaching for his watch. Time was slowed down as he went to select an alien, allowing his attacker to knock him out and drag him through the portal.

-

Ben woke up with his arms restrained behind him. Where am I? He thought to himself.
He pulled himself off the forest floor and looked around, seeing nothing but trees for miles. "Rook?" Ben shouted.

Not hearing a response, Ben started walking around. "Hello? Hellooooo?!" What is going on?
Last edited by rosechevron on Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
rosechevron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jin Guangyao [1]

Postby Zaperrex » Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:12 pm

Jin Guangyao | Male | Variant | Mo Dao Zu Shi | Tags: Ben Tennyson
Late into the night, long after most of the Jin Clan has gone to sleep, Jin Guangyao finally put down his brush. A complete account of all of Laoling Qin's treasures and artifacts was left to dry on his desk. It had been two months since the clan was destroyed, and as expected, much of the cleanup had been left to him. Being a small clan, a vassal of the Jin, and with no answers forthcoming on why Qin Cangye had attacked Jin Guangshan so viciously, the cultivation world had already lost interest in the story.

Even Jin Guangyao had been left in the dark, though some rather unfilial speculations did occasionally float to the surface of his mind. He was too tired at the moment to be overly bitter about this turn of events. There was nothing more to be done about it now. Blowing out the candle and slipping into bed, he drifted off within seconds of closing his eyes.

-

He heard the sound of wind rustling through leaves. A sense of unease roused him, first slowly, then all at once. He opened his eyes to... a forest. He rose from the ground, brushing off his robes. At least he was properly dressed? Though that brought its own set of questions. He looked around, searching for any clue of his current location. It really did appear an unremarkable piece of wilderness, as far as he could tell. He thought about taking to the skies, but decided not to be hasty. He could not expend spiritual energy on a whim, as some could.

Faintly, he heard a voice in the distance. With no other apparent leads, he cautiously moved towards it. Then he saw a boy. Or, at least, what appeared to be a boy. His physical features, from the colour of his eyes to the shape of his nose, were all exceptionally foreign. His clothing, as well, was like nothing he had ever seen before. In a way, though, that was reassuring. Would, say, a spirit or illusion, something intending to deceive him, choose an appearance so strange and jarring? He had heard tales of those with light coloured eyes, or hair in exotic coloursβ€”barbarians, traders, and so on. He stepped forward with a polite greeting, clasping his hands together and bowing lightly. "Young master, are you lost as well?"
Zaperrex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ben Tennyson [2]

Postby rosechevron » Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:54 am

π™ΌπšŠπš•πšŽ β”‚ 𝟷𝟽 β”‚ πš…πšŠπš›πš’πšŠπš—πš β”‚ π™·πšžπš–πšŠπš— β”‚ π™±πšŽπš— 𝟷𝟢 π™Ύπš–πš—πš’πšŸπšŽπš›πšœπšŽ β”‚ π™²πšŠπš—πš˜πš— β”‚ 🟒 β”‚ πšƒπšŠπšπšœ: π™Ήπš’πš— π™ΆπšžπšŠπš—πšπš’πšŠπš˜

Ben stared at the man in front of him in surprise. "Yeah, I'm lost. I'm Ben." He said, extending his arms towards the man for a handshake. "And who may I ask are you?"

Ben took in the man's appearance. Although his outfit was a little strange to Ben, he didn't judge him for that. After meeting many intergalactic friends and foes, he's learned that it's best to try and be friendly with someone first. Besides, Ben thought to himself, This guy seems friendly enough, and if I'm gonna find out what's going on around here, I'd better start making some confidants.
Last edited by rosechevron on Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
rosechevron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jin Guangyao [2]

Postby Zaperrex » Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:19 am

Ben. Was his name only a single character? Did he have no family? Or was this simply a clash of customs? He stared at the boy's extended hand, then smiled as though embarrassed. "Apologies, I am unfamiliar with this gesture. If I had to guess, we come from very different places. Please forgive me for any unintended offenses. I am Jin Guangyao of Lanling Jin. If I may ask, what was the last thing you remember happening before you found yourself here?"
Zaperrex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kinsley {2} ~ Ann {2}

Postby Anne Gable » Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:27 am

π”Έπ•˜π•–π•Ÿπ•₯ π•‚π•šπ•Ÿπ•€π•π•–π•ͺ
Female|20|Time Variance Authority|β™–|Tags: Scream

Agent Kinsley listened to the echoing shouts, not responding since she didn’t have much of an idea of who was talking. Clearly it wasn’t another TVA member. She had unwittingly startled some variants instead. Glancing around a bit, there didn’t appear to be any sign of them. Nevertheless, plenty of training videos stated that remaining calm in any circumstance helps you stay alive. And Brynlee had taken that to heart.

Noticing the red & yellow humanoid step out from behind a tree, she wondered where the other variant was. After hearing their questions, Kinsley realized both of them were technically in front of her. Either that or the person was really good at mimicking voices. β€œWe’re both out of our respective places in time, it seems. My best guess is a pocket dimension.” Noticing a hair had fallen in front of her face, she moved it back and continued. β€œI’m Agent Kinsley, by the way. And I honestly don’t know if I’m prey or predator. Usually I have to sort other people, not myself. What would you say is the difference?”

There had been some variants who were entirely fearless of her, which quickly got annoying. Others were very much afraid of her, which was plain frustrating. Frankly, it was nice when there was the occasional one would treat her as a person or an equal of some sort.

Ξ±ΥΌΥΌ αρρℓєвℓσσм
Female|21|Variant|Halfling|DnD|oc|♬|Tags: Finral

Within the span of five minutes, Ann realized a fact she had overlooked. Lutes were not known for their loudness. Anyone could hear the beating of a drum, but lutes were more flexible with pitch than volume. Plucking a string too hard could also break it. So, upon hearing someone else, she stopped playing the music, strapped her lute to her back, and started walking over in the direction of the voice. Getting closer, Ann could see an ordinary human beyond the bushes in front of her. β€œWhat are you doing over there?” she asked warily. Her tone was also somewhat kind, like she was asking this of a child carrying an assortment of baking supplies.

During her travels, there had been three occasions where monsters had pretended to be humans. And the latest one was really frustrating. Which was why she hesitated in moving past the bushes. This could also be the one who brought her here, hence why he asked if anyone else was near him. Ann was annoyed by the thought, but decided to remain silent about it for now.
Anne Gable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Finral - 3

Postby wildflower woods » Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:32 pm

Finral Roulacase
male | 21 | variant | human | Black Clover | canon | tags: Ann

Finral turned at the sound of someone else speaking, the first sign he had that he wasn't alone in the woods, and paused as he saw what looked like a small child standing in the bushes. Or maybe they were just Charmy sized, considering that they were addressing him like he was the child.

"I'm trying to figure out where I am," Finral said "where we are. I can't get myself home, you see, and I should be able to," he wasn't about to give some random stranger what his magic type was, the fact that they hadn't recognised his robe only added to the mounting pile of evidence that he wasn't in Clover any more. "What are you doing here?"
wildflower woods

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ben Tennyson [3]

Postby rosechevron » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:54 am

π™ΌπšŠπš•πšŽ β”‚ 𝟷𝟽 β”‚ πš…πšŠπš›πš’πšŠπš—πš β”‚ π™·πšžπš–πšŠπš— β”‚ π™±πšŽπš— 𝟷𝟢 π™Ύπš–πš—πš’πšŸπšŽπš›πšœπšŽ β”‚ π™²πšŠπš—πš˜πš— β”‚ 🟒 β”‚ πšƒπšŠπšπšœ: π™Ήπš’πš— π™ΆπšžπšŠπš—πšπš’πšŠπš˜

"Oh!" Ben pulled his hand back and rubbed his neck "It's alright, I would guess we come from different places too..." Ben wasn't unfamiliar with the concept of time travel, and he certainly couldn't rule that out as an option. Professor Paradox could have sent me here, but why would he do that? What am I supposed to learn in this forest?

"Before I came to wherever we are now, I was with my partner, Rook Blonko. I remember I was about to tell him something important, but then... someone pulled me out of his truck and I woke up here. What about you?"
rosechevron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jin Guangyao [3]

Postby Zaperrex » Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:58 pm

"They took you right in front of him? Your partner must be very worried about you, then." Partner in what, he wondered. What a vague term to use; was that intentional? "I'd simply gone to bed after finishing some paperwork. Nothing seemed to be out of place."

He sighed. "You will have to enlighten me on what a 'truck' is, but the security of my home is not easy to breached. Or, at least, it should not be."

He wonders what everyone will think when they find him gone. Hopefully, not that he's run off. Whatever conclusion they come to, he thinks Father will probably be angry when he returns. He may not be well liked at the Koi Tower, but he's not easily replaceable either. He's gone to great lengths to ensure that. Fourteen year old Mo Xuanyu will certainly not be much help. There will no doubt be a big mess to clean up once he gets back.
Zaperrex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me