rising heroes || mha rp || o&a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: rising heroes || mha rp || o&a

Postby partlysocial » Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:21 am

While walking Habiki had caught word of some kind of “debriefing” happening at the League's headquarters, and decided he might as well go. When he got inside he noticed it was quite crowded, he expected the number of people but not the small size of the building. Someone with black and white hair divided straight down the middle caught his eye, but he shrugged it off, deciding to mind his own business. He walked around for a bit before finding a somewhat free space of wall to lean against, where he could gather up his thoughts. He looked around from his place on the wall and chuckled, “Wonder what this whole thing is about” he thought “Surely it must be something significant they’re saying if there are so many people in here” he moved on from that and went to other thoughts, such as who was here and what was going to happen, and whatever he would be doing after this.
partlysocial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

revelry as the phantasm disappears ♣ 01

Postby spookypuff » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:27 am

miyako sada / phantasm / demigirl / fourth soul / gathering spot / tags:
    As the dark-haired demigirl sat in her chair, playing a random game on her phone, her thoughts travelled off. The heroes hadn't been as widespread as a decade ago, there were definitely some left, right? Miyako hoped there were - she desperately wanted to see one for herself. She wanted someone to convince her to finally pick a side, good or bad, allies or enemies, dead or alive, dark or light, healthy or ill-

Oh. She had been running with her thoughts again. Miyako could never decide on anything, could she? As she looked up from her phone, she saw a brown-haired boy and a dual-haired girl silently walk into the room, followed by a strawberry-blonde haired boy. They were.. interesting. The girl looked like she definitely didn't want to talk to anyone or be noticed, meanwhile the boy was confident? Noted.

satomi yamane / revelry / female / mimic / jho cafeteria / tags: mentioned sota
    Satomi ate her breakfast in the JHO cafeteria hungrily, almost devouring it. As she was eating, she spotted THE Sota Kimura walk in. He was the leader of JHO, for heroes' sake! What was he doing here? Oh. Coffee. The drink everyone needed once in a while. Well, not everyone, but mostly everyone! That's why JHO had three machines, right? Right?
Last edited by spookypuff on Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
spookypuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:02 pm

amato░ayashi (ソユ悪
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
male● thirty● darkmatter● hero● tags:open

The sound of ringing grew louder and louder..any more annoying as well. Yamato grunted in his sleep as he slapped the chiming alarm clock. "urg..dang it..broke another one." he could feel the clock being crushed under his hand..,this was fifteen clock this week."Stupid darn cat..giving me cheap clocks. i think he's doing this purpose this time." The man would sit up on his rather small bed and rubbed his neck, glancing around his apartment. It was a decent apartment he lived in, enough room for him and all..well, it was decent. There was junk everywhere, a small hole in the wall he still needed a patch, and a rat he call mika scurrying away. "Man, i outta really clean this place up huh...umm, i'll do it later." Yamato got out of his messy bed and rubbed his neck. He had to remind his self to get a better mattress at some point..his bone was aching. Thankfully, a nice hot bath would help his poor aching bones

After soaking in some warm water, Yamato fixed his self some coffee, sat at his small round table, lit a cig, and turned on the t.v. There were papers scattered all across the table. Information about almost everything..villains, heroes..even the dear students that went missing a month back. "Stupid kids..i thought i taught you lot better." It was his fault, he had the power to protect them and yet..he couldn't save not one of them. Yamato just prayed that they were ok wherever they may be."Don't worry..i'll get you all back." He made a promise to their parents after all and he was going to see to it that he save them." Anyway..i better head on out and see if i can get more clues." after turning the t.v off, Yamato would grab a couple of papers and placed them in his pants pocket after folding them. He also noticed an invitation to JHO. The man stared it for a few minutes before snorting. He wasn't the one to work with others..well, he did work with one person, but that was a while back. Speaking of said person, he was going pull a whisker off once he seen him again

"Hold the fort Mika. Going out for a while." Yamato waved at the rat chilling on the couch before walking out into the world of villains. Ah, that good ol corrupted air..smelt like a piece of heaven..not really. The man would head straight for the streets, keeping his self hidden. Once a top ranking hero who took down many villains..yeah, he was most likely being hunted down. He couldn't go down until he found those brats..no, not yet." Umm..such a rough place this has become.."
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✮ ━━━━ ❝ Someday I'll wish upon a star ] 001 [ ✮ ]

Postby ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:20 pm

𝒲𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓊𝓅 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝓁𝑜𝓊𝒹𝓈 ═══════════════╗
Kura Sakamaki | Villain | tagged: ment. madoka | words: 460
╚═════════════════════ 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒻𝒶𝓇 𝓫𝓮𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝓮
It was normal to see the streets empty of heroes. At least, now it was normal. Kura could still remember the days when she would be forced to slip into the shadows whenever a lesser-known hero came around the corner. Now, however, she didn't bother hiding. She understood that the heroes of days before would still try to protect the people. She knew how to get them away from her, though.
The small villain simply skipped along, acting more like a child would than an adult woman. Yet, she didn't mind. After all, she was already small enough to look like a child. Very few gave her the time of day as she passed by. The few who did more so wondering where her parents were. Of course, Kura's parents were nowhere to be found. So, she had every right to be alone in the open.
Taking a turn into an alleyway, Kura finally ceased her skipping pace. She was on a mission, today. The league of villains had let it be known that there was info on the resurfacing of heroes. The idea of the heroes returning piqued the small woman's curiosity. It wasn't often either that the league called so many to learn about this information. Kura couldn't help herself, wanting to know as much as she could.
Kura was not like most villains where she hated the heroes. It was more so she was raised to go against them. Since being adopted by a villain for her quirk, she had learned to fight against some much stronger quirks and heroes than herself to do as her new guardian had requested of her. Despite how she had been trained, she tended to favor certain heroes like a child would if they wanted to become one themselves. It was an unachievable dream but even as an adult, Kura let herself imagine.
As soon as she reached the league's headquarters, Kura made sure to stay out of the bright light and instead stuck to the shadows. She was unsure of how many knew of her, the much to nice villain. Yet, she couldn't be bothered to find out. She wanted to get this done quickly and head out to return to her favorite pass time, people watching. She found herself moving closer to a girl with two-toned hair. It was interesting and if Kura hadn't read her behavior first, she would have commented on it. Yet, the girl seemed to want to be left alone if her posture was anything to go by. So, Kura simply sat down on the floor a few feet from the other girl. Maybe the league would hurry up, now. Kura thought that enough people were here for them to get on with their announcement.
ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: “Sic semper tyrannis” | 1

Postby Wormgod » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:07 am

Konomu Urahara||Agender||Villain||Villain HQ||Tagged: Madoka, Kura, Miyako, Habiki, Lucius, anyone else at Villain HQ
    The copier spat out the last paper with a whirr of its gears. Konomu smiled and picked up the stack. The new batch of propaganda posters had come out nice. They ran out of colored paper, so instead they copied an older poster and dye white paper. The red came out nice and bold, and the text was still black and readable. “No Heroes, No Governors” emblazoned above a raised fist “Resist!” it cried out. Nice and simple message with an easily understandable play on words.

Konomu didn’t need to paint the streets red and black with propaganda. Frankly, their villainous actions did a lot more to help the revolution than vague calls to action. But they wanted to, and that’s what anarchy is all about. Konomu remembers seeing similar propaganda posters and political cartoons in their history textbooks and being fascinated by them. They hope citizens will be, too, and join the cause.

Konomu gripped the stack, adding some separate papers on top, walked outside the cramped office and down the stairs to the secret sub-basement. Their ‘organization’ had long outgrown their headquarters—a hidden basement under a cafe—but Konomu always voted against moving. They were sentimental, so sue them! Cafes have always played a part in revolutions. They’re important social spaces for the proletariat, away from the bourgeoisie, and often encourage reading. Besides, it wasn’t that cramped.

Shaking their head, Konomu pushed open the door to the meeting room. Already quite a few people were gathered, many they recognized and some they didn’t. Fresh faces were always a good sign. Their meetings were always open to anyone who managed to track the league down. Not many were capable of such a feat—they made sure to be as hidden as possible—and not many would want to. Such dedication should be rewarded, in Konomu’s mind. Sure, a good spy might be able to sit in on their meetings with this open door policy, but spies were always a risk. Letting curious and dedicated people sit in on their meetings and judge the so-called “villains” for themselves was worth so much more than an increased risk of spies.

Konomu cleared their throat and stood at the podium. They placed the stack of posters on a nearby table as usual. Anyone was free to take a copy—or several—to read and spread as they wished. Konomu only took their notes to the podium; some scribblings, printouts of news articles, and a few highly classified government documents courtesy of a disgruntled receptionist at the state taxing office.

Hello comrades. For anyone new to our organization, I am Oneiros. Despite what the media claims, I am not in charge. We do not believe in hierarchies or other forms of authority over the self. We vote on important things. I just volunteered to be the symbol of the group. Feel free to leave whenever you wish. We won’t keep you against your will. Just don’t be too loud when you get up, okay?” They ran through the familiar spiel, which they recited at the beginning of every meeting with a new face, “Anyway, I called a meeting today because I’ve got some…troublesome information.” Konomu flipped through their papers, pulling up an internal memo detailing a change to the state’s police budget. It added quite a large sum to a new department, along with strict instructions to not explicitly mention this department at the next budget meeting.

Anyone here heard of the JHO?”
Last edited by Wormgod on Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wormgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby partlysocial » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:28 am

Habiki’s attention had been caught, which usually wasn’t done so easily. He straightens his back on his space of wall and strains his ears, an odd habit of his. His mind is trying to work quickly, seeing if he’s ever heard of the letters in that order. “The JHO, huh? I don’t believe I’ve ever heard off it.” he thinks to himself. Then again, he doesn’t really keep up with stuff much. While waiting for a response to the obviously rhetorical question, Habiki studies the person on stage.

They looked to be younger than he was, though they were definitely taller, which both amused and annoyed Habiki, seeing as how he was more on the tall side for his age and weight. They had pink hair, which definitely wasn’t natural, and completely black eyes, “Interesting” Habiki thought “First it was white and black hair divided straight down the middle, and now bright pink hair.”. He undid his bun, letting his hair rest on his shoulders, picked up a pice, and brought it to his eyes “Maybe I should die my hair” he thought, his hair was starting to bore him “Maybe I could just have it fade into red at the bottom, nothing to bright or crazy.”. He realized he was getting away from the moment at hand and snapped his attention back to the person at the podium, ready to listen to whatever else they had to say.
partlysocial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:16 am

Hiiko Kondo||Female||Robot||Streets||Tagged: Yamato
    Hiiko was given more than a few odd looks on the streets. There were only two reasons for someone to go out in public dressed as she was, and it was either because she was a villain or a hero who didn't want to be discovered. Either way, not someone most people wanted to stand next to. Which was fine. Even before the fall, she'd never really interacted with civillians much. Some heroes did, but she always thought it a bit foolish. It wasn't their job to be marketable, or friendly, it was their job to maintain order. She had tended to eschew the typical fanfare and circumstance some of the other pro heroes indulged in, but that didn't stop a fanbase from gathering around her anyways. She was never as popular as, say, All Might, but "The Steel-hearted Iron Maiden" still had a small but dedicated following, much to her chagrin.

With the space she was given, it was an easy task for the hero to keep an eye on the crowd around her. Panoramic vision meant she had no blind spots, and operating at 90% reactor power gave her the processing speed necessary to pick out individual faces. Not that it helped her much, given that she had no database to compare them to, but it made her feel batter. It also allowed her to notice another person doing his best not to be seen. Someone she recognized. She didn't really associate much with the other Pros, but she knew a few of them by sight. Like this one, Darkmatter if she wasn't mistaken. She hadn't heard much of him since the fall, she knew JHO had reached out to him but as far as she knew he hadn't responded. Usually that meant they were more interested in their lives than their convictions, a mentality that Hiiko didn't like at all. Heroes that were only in it for the fame weren't heroes at all, just glory seekers in fancy costumes. Perhaps, in a way, this villain takeover was for the best. When all was said and done, the heroes that would be left to take charge would be the ones who genuinely wanted to help. Certainly, others would come out of the woodwork once things started turning around, but if she had any say in it they'd be turned away. If they couldn't be trusted to help when the odds were stacked against them, they weren't needed.

As she passed her fellow Pro Hero, Hiiko turned around, following him down the street. She didn't say anything just yet, if he was worth his salt he'd know she was following, and he'd talk to her when he felt it appropriate. This wasn't the place for two heroes to talk, they'd need to be somewhere a bit more private.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:41 am

amato░ayashi (ソユ悪
male● thirty● darkmatter● hero● tags:Hiiko

Thankfull Yamato was able to adapt, even if it was a world ran by villains. As he wandered throughout the streets, he noticed some low tier vills chatting with each other and managed to hear their conversation just abit. It started to make the man wonder..if heroes try to understand villains a little more, would all of this be prevented? it was a possibility. Meh, it was what is was..all he could was just do him and find his students. Perhaps Yamato should help that group out at some point, he honestly didn't like walking around with his identity hidden. Besides, he was a free man..walking around hidden was cramping his style

"Watch out!" suddenly, a man would rush pass by him with two others on others on his trail. A hero chased by two baddies it seem and judging by the look on their faces, those villains were out for blood. Better stop them before things got bad."Oh right, the place is ran by villains now...guess i better help that poor sucker," A claw of darkness would shoot forward at lightning speed and grabbed the hero before the other two could get to him. "Oi! that's our kill! " One of the villains would turn towards Yamato, but stopped in their tracks when pro gave the two a death glare. Darkness begin to flow form his body."Well he's mine, now scram."

The two didn't like the vibes Yamato was giving and bailed." Wait a second..i know you, your hero Blackou-" before the hero could say anything, he commanded the dark claw to squeeze him." Shut it or i'll squeeze the life outta ya." he put the man down carefully before walking away." Don't speak about me ever again, or i'll be the one to hunt ya down." as he continued on his way, leaving the chased hero shaking in his boots, he lit up another cig and watched his surroundings. Now he started to have this strange feeling wash over him...something or someone was following him.

Yamato would cut a corner that lead to an alleyway and stopped when he hit the dead end." Alright listen, if you to pick a fight with me..i suggest you don't do so. I'm in a goodish mood right now, so you gotta chance to leave now." he said to the one following him, his back still turned
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

madoka ( 002 )

Postby Ploegy » Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:24 am

Madoka Tani!!
      xxxfemale eighteen years old half-dark half-light quirk tagged: most of the villains

While it seemed her body language spoke for itself, Madoka couldn't help noticing one of the other villains had sat relatively close to her. Casting a glance towards the other girl, she quietly studied her. Admittedly, she stood out, or at least in Madoka's eyes she did. This other looked like a child, which intrigued her. What would a child be doing associating themselves with villains? Perhaps that was a stupid question to think of given the state of the country. Joining the villains was clearly the best option at the moment, no matter what age one might be. Being a hero in this day only spelled trouble, yet some seemed to still go for it. That number seemed to be greater than what she would have anticipated given the reason behind this meeting. It was a worrisome thought, but she doubted the heroes could gain too much traction. Then again, even a small group could prove to be bothersome if they fought to their strengths.

Giving a shake of her head, the girl pushed the thought aside and allowed her focus to briefly move back to the nearby girl. Her gaze only lingered until Konomu walked out and took the podium on the opposite side of the room. While the league always claimed to have no leader these days, Madoka couldn't think of a better word to describe Konomu. They were considered a symbol for the villains cause, but she was sure that in the eyes of many, they were more than a simple symbol. Admittedly, she liked the freedom they were allowed to have, but she also had always been one that was more than willing to follow orders. She liked having some sort of orders to follow or at least something to guide her in a specific direction. While she was more than capable of thinking for herself, it did help her greatly. No matter how many times this usual meeting intro was spoken, she still couldn't find it to be entirely true. Her opinion didn't matter all too much though given she was nothing more than an average villain. Actually, she might even be below that. She couldn't say she had joined them because her own beliefs aligned with theirs, but rather that they were able to given her an opportunity to learn how to control her quirk and grow with it. Beyond that, she couldn't say they offered her much, but she wouldn't dare oppose them either.

Once all the boring information was out of the way, the things she was after was brought up. The JHO. Madoka had never heard of such a thing before, but she could only assume that it was tied to hero activity. To think some kind of hero group was able to form under the chaos that the villains had created was intriguing, though it certainly was worrisome. At least their activity would provide some kind of action for them. It had been quite some time since the last encounter she had with actual heroes.

"I presume that is some hero group," the girl spoke up, though, her voice was still relatively soft. It wasn't like her to bring attention to herself, but answering the other villain's question would get things to move along. That was all she cared about in the current moment.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:25 pm

Hiiko Kondo||Female||Robot||Streets||Tagged: Yamato
    Hiiko watched as the hero went into action, ready to step in if things went sideways, but not interfering for the time being. She wasn't currently specced for combat, and swapping out one of her limbs would have given her away to the villains. Not that she was afraid, but it would be best to make sure there weren't rumors spreading of increased hero activity in this particular region. She'd strayed a bit further from JHO headquarters, and their reputation didn't reach quite this far yet. When Blackout addressed her, she pulled back her hood, exposing her multi-ocular head.

"You let them go." Hiiko's voice was toneless and robotic, her current head didn't have the same capacity for speech as her default one. She could communicate via radio in her normal voice just fine, but she wasn't really meant to be doing much talking in recon configuration. "You're Blackout. You were a hero, before." She didn't ask the question, but it went without saying. WHy did he not eliminate the villains he'd apprehended? Before, the proper thing to do would have been to turn them in to the authorities, but the authorities were currently in the villains' pockets. The only way to make sure they were taken care of was to... well, take care of them. She knew this to be true, and he was certainly a more experienced hero than her, so wouldn't he as well? Was he simply too squeamish to do what had to be done, or was there something else there? Had he turned? Was this all some sort of trap? Beneath her cloak, Hiiko's hand tightened on her briefcase. She hadn't detected anything, and she would have if there was anything to detect. If it was a trap, it was something Blackout was going to spring on his own, and in her current state she wasn't too terribly sure she could take him.

Sumeragi Asakune||Female||Catapult||Villain HQ||Tagged: Other Villains
    Sumeragi was already beginning to regret coming to this thing. Bad enough she had to wake up so early to get here, now she was getting her ear talked off by a skinny kid with delusions of grandeur. No Heroes, No Governors, really? She wasn't sure she could have rolled her eyes any harder. For someone who preached so much about the virtures of anarchy, they certainly seemed to enjoy being the head of this particular organization. Not that they'd ever say they were, of course. No, they were just the face, the one that just so happened to be announcing all of the decisions. They'd certainly never use that position to influence others, heavens no. She'd thought the whole point of this takeover was to get rid of people strutting around and posturing, but now it just seemed like she was on the side of the people doing the strutting.

At the mention of a hero group, the villain's ears perked up. She'd fought plenty of heroes since Konomu's so-called "revolution", but they'd always been solo, either idealistic chumps who thought they could still make a difference or people who wanted revenge for their buddies. Not much trouble in either case, or much fun. It had been a while since she'd had a proper challenge, and honestly she was starting to get bored. If some of them had actually started working together again, there was potential there. Maybe this inane meeting wasn't a total waste of time.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me