rising heroes || mha rp || o&a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

rising heroes || mha rp || o&a

Postby Ploegy » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:58 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

years ago hero society used to flourish and keep the people of japan safe from those who wished to
use their quirk for evil, but along the way those heroes lost sight of what it truly meant to have such
a title. they became greedy and sought power, money and fame over the safety of the citizens. the
top villains took notice of this and devised a plan to expose those corrupt heroes. that plan was what
ultimately brought fall of heroes.

no longer did the people believe in them and quickly the villains began to rise. hero schools began
shutting down from lack of funds and lack of interest, thus making it impossible to study to become a
hero. many heroes gave up during this time, but not all were willing to back down so easily.

ten years after this villain attack a group finally has begun to establish itself and begun to rise up
against the villains in power. the japanese hero organization, or jho for short, was formed and began
taking in people who wished to fight the current system and prove that heroes still were there to
protect the people. in this organization heroes of all ages are accepted and trained. their numbers may
still be small, but their fight against the villains has only just begun.

however, the villains won't back down so easily. upon hearing of this group, the villains have already
begun to thwart its efforts and let violence reign supreme. the battle between the two is about to begin.
will the heroes prove themselves or will they be defeated for good?

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Last edited by Ploegy on Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rules

Postby Ploegy » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:04 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

rules:

•have as many characters as you can handle
•canon characters will not be included in this rp. ocs only
•try to avoid making quirks too op
•try to keep the hero and villain count relatively even
•do not leave anyone out of the rp. try to include everyone
•minimum of five sentences per character. try to have decent grammar as well
•keep violence and romance pg-13. minimal cussing is allowed
•do not kill other people's characters without consent
•try to be as active as you can and please tell me if you will be gone
•if you have any ideas for plot twists, please message me
•disable signatures on the roleplay thread
•post all forms in the discussion thread

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Last edited by Ploegy on Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

characters

Postby Ploegy » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:18 am

heroes:
sota kimura - 27 - male - aerokinesis - ploegy
takeshi koda - 16 - male - animalistic limbs - ploegy
yamato hayashi - 30 - male - blackmatter - acethekidd
asuna rose - 16 - female - art - acethekidd
hiiko kondo - 21 - female - robot - infectedhau
satomi yamane - 15 - female - mimic - spookypuff
anastasia solon - 16 - female - blind spot - bangtan.
koinu satō - 18 - genderfluid - fountain of youth - ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ

villains:
madoka tani - 18 - female - half-dark half-light - ploegy
miyako sada - 17 - demigirl - fourth soul - spookypuff
konomu urahara - 21 - agender - hallucinations - wormgod
kura sakamaki - 25 - female - dark descent - ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ
kei aiba - 27 - male - beast - acethekidd
lucius becker - 17 - male - summoning ghost - soup5
habiki kannada - 25 - male - echo - onefurryboi2
caspian hanasaki - 16 - male - prick of slumber - bangtan.
sumeragi asakune - 26 - female - catapult - infectedhau

other:
naoyuki chinen - 18 - male - lightweight - ploegy

Last edited by Ploegy on Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:00 am, edited 9 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

open & accepting

Postby Ploegy » Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:40 am

we are now open and accepting. please post all forms in the discussion thread

Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: rising heroes || mha rp || o&a

Postby partlysocial » Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:57 am

Habiki walks along the sidewalk, with leaves falling all around him, looking for something to let his newly bottled anger out on.
partlysocial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sota ( 001 )

Postby Ploegy » Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:46 am

Sota Kimura!!
      xxxmale twenty-seven years old aerokinesis quirk tagged: open
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

How long had he been awake for already? He wasn't even sure at this point. Time seemed to flow differently these days for Sota, especially the closer the JHO got to striking back against the villains that had overtaken society. It was a position he would have never saw himself in, yet here he was leading such an organization. To think the cheerful teenager he had once been had become someone like this. Even now he found it hard to wrap his mind around. To this day people still didn't look at him as the leader type, but they followed him nonetheless because of his ideals. They weren't working for the money. Actually, most of them had a side job to pay the bills since hero work was no longer something that was given a wage. Even the young trainees had their own issues to deal with. Training to become a hero wasn't easy for them. The JHO had to make the outside world believe it was a school of sorts, an ordinary one at that, but on top of the normal studies there were the hero studies. Most turned away from such work, but Sota was grateful for the ones that still saw the good in what heroes could do.

Running his fingers through his hair, a sigh escaped his lips. Was everything he doing good enough? It was a question he often pondered, yet this morning he was questioning it more than usual. The closer they got, the more nervous he became. It was strange given how carefree he usually was, but even he had his moments. Perhaps it was from lack of sleep. Anyone could take one look at him and notice that much. That was one of the struggles of being a leader. Sota never let the pressures get to him though.

Lowering his head, he dropped his hand back to the desk in front of him. For a moment his eyes scanned over the paperwork that sat before him before pushing it aside. He couldn't look at it anymore right now. Paperwork truly had never been his thing, though he had to force himself to deal with it now. Report after report, there was far too much information for him to absorb. It was even more stressful putting said information into actual strategies. He couldn't say that was his forte. Usually he handed off necessary information to those more suitable for such tasks. What a leader he was. It bothered him that he wasn't the brightest one around and he was sure others were bothered by it too, but it was something he couldn't fix. Planning in advance had never been part of his strategy nor had it been what had gotten him to the top while he had been studying at U.A. His strengths always had been his control over his quirk and his ability to be flexible with changing how he approached situations on the spot. He was reckless, but it always had paid off, yet now he wasn't sure that was good enough.

That thought caused him to push his chair back and rise to his feet. Glancing at the clock on the wall, Sota took note of the time. "Ten already, huh?" he breathed out with a small shake of his head. Time really had flown by. Perhaps it was time he escaped his office. Such seemed like a good idea for his own sanity.

Without a second thought, Sota left his office and walked briskly down the hallway until he reached the elevator. Everything was quiet, which came as no surprise. Not many wandered in the top floors unless they had business with him or had paperwork to look over. Some of the other older heroes had offices of their own on the floor as well, but he was the one that spent the most time on this floor. If someone would have told him that years ago, he would have laughed, yet it had become his reality. Hearing the elevator doors slide open, the hero stepped inside and pressed the button for the first floor.

It wasn't long before his arrival there. Unlike the upper floor, the one on ground level was far louder and full of life. While their numbers weren't insane by any means, they still had enough members to make it feel such. Walking towards the cafeteria, Sota stopped at its entrance and quietly examined the room. Not many were present, but there were some sitting around enjoying their morning. While he could have made his coffee upstairs, but this morning he decided to change it up. Seeing him around usually did have a good effect on people, so perhaps it would this time around as well. He couldn't focus on that right now though. He needed some kind of energy. Moving towards the coffee machines near the back of the cafeteria, the wind hero began making his own cup and losing all focus on the room around him.

Takeshi Koda!!
      xxxmale sixteen years old animalistic limbs quirk tagged: open

(wip)

Madoka Tani!!
      xxxfemale eighteen years old half-dark half-light quirk tagged: open

(wip)
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soup5 » Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:56 pm

XXXLucius Becker/m/villian/summoning ghosts/interest: Kura/tag:

The pale boy stands confidently in between waves of new faces that brush past him like he's another regular resident of this town. His gentle smile reveals behind his bony hand, which shields his eyes from the harsh sunlight. He gave himself a moment by closing his eyes to adjusting himself with all this energy around him. The Last town he lived in was, well, interesting. He was curious about what this new town has to offer. His previous main reason he moved far from there was to change the atmosphere, but now it is time to meet 'that' person. A word popped into his head, but he quickly cuts it off not to offend anyone. He wants to leave everything behind, to become someone different. I like this town... Ignoring all that negative feeling and continue to enjoy his time here. He imagined new friends, partners, and memories to make. Speaking of new friends, there was a girl he met somewhere that he is particularly interested in. He cannot remember her name or their first meeting, but he was surprised by her strength. It will be a miracle to meet her. Lucius reopened his eyes then disappeared within the crowd of facades.

What if things return to the usual? He stands at a display in front of a shop. His left hand is gently pressed against the cold glass as he stares blankly at his face when he remembers the last words of his friend. An exhausted sigh escaped from his dry lips. Then out-of-nowhere, he bursts out laughing. Reflecting on his past life, he realized a mistake. No, he will never fit in with 'them'; he's too- It's too comical! Lucius quickly covered his mouth -an old habit of his- and returning to his usual gentle face after he felt every presence watching him.

On his way, he stopped by a corner of the street and took out his phone. The white lights reflected under his face as he scrolls through the map, trying to find the nearest route. He clicked it shut when he felt confident enough to rely on his memorize instead of drawing too much attention to the public and continue to follow the direction.

Do you still want to proceed? A angry voice hissed in his mind. Lucius momentarily closed his eyes, and the voice lets out laughter. Do not ignore me. You have changed. What have you done to yourself, Little Lucius? You're going to do something regretful if you continue to ignore me. Lucius continued to ignore him until the voice finally disappeared. He used to lower his guard because he was still a vulnerable child. Now they always try to stop him from reaching his goal but can not do much. A small price of being born with this kind of power, huh?

The closer he gets to his destination, he senses the atmosphere has changed a little. A little intense, perhaps? Cool. After taking out his book from his left pocket, Lucius takes his first step into the building. "I hope I can get along with everyone." He said with an anticipated smile.
Soup5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby partlysocial » Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:11 pm

Habiki soon finds a gym, “Perfect!” he thinks, glad he doesn’t need a membership to go in. He walks around and soon finds a hooked up punching bag, and goes to ask if there are gloves. Once a staff member hands them to him he goes back to the bag, puts on the gloves, and starts with his well practiced moves, letting all his anger out on the bag, instead of a person, which he did many times in his past. Sweat starts to drip down his face as his anger calms, he stops, takes off the gloves, and walks out, wiping his sweat on the neck of his shirt. And like before, he is in search of somewhere else to go other than his apartment, except his anger has vanished.
partlysocial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:32 pm

Hiiko Kondo||Female||Robot||Rooftops||Tagged: Open
    A lone figure surveilled the skyline, wrapped in a ragged brown cloak, a smooth black briefcase sitting on the rooftop next to it. The figure's face was shrouded in shadow, but the feet that extended from beneath the cloak were gleaming silver, highlighted with vibrant green panels. Beneath the protective shadow of the cloak's hood, a face out of an engineer's nightmare surveilled the city below, a mass of electronic eyes clustered together, in an otherwise featureless head, devoid of any emotion, or, indeed, humanity. This nightmarish visage wasn't why the figure was hiding itself, however. It had never really cared what others thought of its appearance, if they thought a perfectly functional head was something to be ashamed of then that was on them. No, it was hiding because it was a member of JHO, and it wasn't looking to attract any unwanted villainous attention.

It's a bit difficult to describe what Hiiko's vision looked like. One would think that it would be similar to the myriad screens of a compound eye, given the mass of sensors that currently adorned her head, but there one would be mistaken. Each lens, each sensor, each microphone and camera layered themselves in her vision, turning the otherwise unremarkable cityscape into a vibrant tapestry of inputs. Thermal, sonar, X-ray, UV, she could see it all, she was tuned in to every frequency and encryption she knew. Not too long ago she would've had a satellite uplink, cross-referencing the faces of everyone below with a central database, but both the database and satellite were currently non-functional, and had been for years. She would know, she was the one that took them offline. Or, more accurately, blown up the server room and pulled the satellite out of orbit. An unfortunate waste, but it was better than letting them fall into the hands of those who would use them for evil.

As she continued to scan the horizon, Hiiko felt her mind wandering back to the old days. When she didn't have to hide herself, skulking around in alleyways and rooftops, when she could actually do her job, maintain order without having to constantly look over her shoulder. True, JHO was getting a larger following in the greater populace, but it was still too small to make a difference, which was a bit of a double-edged sword as it also kept villainous eyes off them. It had been some time since anyone had dared to engage in organized hero work, no doubt the villains that were now running things didn't think much of their organization, if they even knew about it at all. It rankled, a bit, but she realized that this was another unfortunate necessity. They couldn't take on the system directly, they had to build their way up. It was a game of little victories, but she never really had much patience for those.

Picking up the suitcase that sat next to her, Hiiko stepped off the building, cracking the pavement of the alleyway she landed in. Squaring her shoulders and letting out a soft, metallic sigh, the hero set off along her patrol route, sticking to the back alleys and byways of the city. There were still more sites to scan, she had a long day ahead of her.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

madoka ( 001 )

Postby Ploegy » Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:07 am

Madoka Tani!!
      xxxfemale eighteen years old half-dark half-light quirk tagged: open

Heroes. That was something that Madoka hadn't had to think much about in awhile. Sure, there were still some that worked from the shadows and protected people, but they were few and far between. Ever since the villains overturned them a decade ago, those known as heroes quickly had faded. It was an amazing feat when she thought about it. Hero schools had quickly been defunded and heroes were forced to go into the shadows while villains rose into power. The public at first didn't mind the change, though she was sure by now such had shifted given the violence that occurred. Still, it was how things were. She wasn't one to complain. With how things were now, she was able to show off her own abilities and prove her own worth. The chaos didn't bother her all too much, even if it wasn't the most ideal setting. Much like anyone else, she too needed to watch her back, especially from villains or vigilantes that attacked anyone for gain. The more united villains that were part of the league itself were less worrisome, though there were some that might try attacking the others. It wouldn't surprise her.

Pushing that thought to the back of her mind, Madoka found herself entering the League's main gathering spot. Today was different than most. Apparently there had been information to surface regarding the heroes actions. That was all she had been told in advance. Any villains that were interested in learning more had been invited to the headquarters to be debriefed. That was brought her there today. While she wasn't sure what kind of role she could play in the thick of things, she wanted the information. It was worth forcing herself to be around others for a short while. Things like this she would usually avoid given the crowds it drew in, but for once the contents seemed useful even for someone on the lower end of things. If there was a hero group forming, she wanted to know about it before she ran into them unprepared.

Looking around the building, the young villain wrinkled her nose at the sight of all the others that were already present. While it wasn't a large number, it was too many for Madoka's liking, especially given the building wasn't the largest around. Couldn't they afford to upgrade to some place bigger? She supposed it didn't matter. This had been the league's hideout before everything had changed. It probably had some sentimental value or something like that, not that she cared. All she wanted was to get out as soon as the information was shared.

Finding a place near the back, Madoka sank down into one of the seats and kept her head down. It was clear she didn't wish to be noticed by the others around, though she doubted anyone she knew would be around, but then again, she hardly knew anyone in the league. She always was one that kept mostly to herself with only a few exceptions. That didn't mean others didn't know about her though. Admittedly, she stood out like a sore thumb at times given her two-toned hair and her heterochromia. She was positive that even if the others didn't know her by name, they might know her simply from appearance. She dreaded such interactions, thus tried to shrink herself down to avoid any unnecessary contact with the others.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me