[ ❖ ] the horror and the wild | multifandom | o&a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: [ ❖ ] the horror and the wild | multifandom | o&a

Postby Wormgod » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:21 am

Kitahli-Huei | Female | Argonian | Common Gliding Lizard | Jel Dictionary | Tagged: Will Graham

Kitahli-Huei followed Sarpa, tracing the path of disturbed ferns and the sound of tiny footfalls in the underbrush. They were heading upwards now, the jungle changing from many bushes and shrubs to taller trees with wide branches casting the forest floor in darkness. Their path was easier to walk now, but the Nisswo wondered what they would find along it. Then as if to answer her question, they passed a rather large tree to see the crumbling remains of a stone wall. It was almost completely eroded, barely even standing at this point. Kitahli-Huei resolutely ignored it. There was no point ruminating on the past.

Will Graham answered her question after a while. Clearly he was trying to simplify his work in a way she could understand, which she was grateful for. Kitahli-Huei chuckled when he even mentioned that she probably didn't understand. It was true! It sounded like he was some type of searcher who searched only for murders, either murders or the murderer themselves. She guessed he also judged the murderer? Will Graham didn't mention that specifically, but maybe that was just because it was obvious. Argonia didn't have a job such as his. Black Marsh didn't have many laws, so why would they have a judicial system? They don't need one. The closest they came to such a position was a tribal arbitrator. Most tribes had an elder--or if they're lucky, a retired Shadowscale--who acts as a judge in disputes. And in the case of murders...well, most tribes followed the "an eye for an eye" principle, and then all was well.

"You are right, Will Graham. I believe I understand your explanation, though. And I am...somewhat familiar with the mahleel system of laws. We have no need of such a system in our tribes." Kitahli-Huei replied. She wasn't very familiar with how the other races treated crime, but she was used to getting chewed out by guards for silly things like "loitering", "vagrancy", and "unlawful street preaching without a permit". It all seemed so useless to her, but the mahleel seemed to love their laws. Except for the Khajiit--they had a similar outlook on laws.
Wormgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

eren ( 005 )

Postby Ploegy » Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:53 am

Eren Jaeger!!
      xxxmale fifteen years old attack on titan location: central crest tagged: uta, kerry & hunter
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

The questions the other fired back at him were valid, but he didn't have time to think of such things. Saving this place was likely his only way back home and that was what mattered to him. He simply wanted to return home, though perhaps it was better if he didn't. That brief thought caused Eren to frown. Did he really want to return to some world that hated his kind and sough to go to war with them? Any sane person might say no, but he did have his friends to protect. Without his titan powers, they would suffer greatly if war were to break out, though he doubted such would happen any time soon. Giving a small shake of his head, the teen pulled himself from his thoughts and glanced back at Uta momentarily. "I don't want to be doing any of this either, but there's not use in questioning it," he huffed. "Saving this place is likely our only way to return home and that is my goal here. I'm not going to sit on my ass and die here."

His voice was harsh as he spoke, but Eren seemed to have little care about that. His mind was already made up. It was clear nobody was going to be able to change his mind. If he had to go by himself, then he would, although such an act was reckless and he was sure if Levi or Mikasa were here they'd scold him for even having such a thought.

As he found himself preparing to say that he was going to be going on ahead, Uta's next question stopped him. Quirking a brow at the question, the teen took a moment to think it over. He couldn't say exactly where he was going or if he knew where the crystals were. His companion seemed to know the way and he trusted that, but beyond that, he was unsure. Even so, he still planned to move forward. That was what he always did.

"The animals are supposedly guides for us and seem to know where to lead us. That is all I know," he answered as his gaze shifted to the wolverine. "I'm going to follow wherever it guides me. If you want to join then feel free." At this point an introduction was probably necessary, but none came from the boy yet. Instead he noticed his animal companion acting strange and watched as it left his side. Clearly it had picked up on something nearby, but what it was, Eren did not know. He was going to find out though. Without another word, the young soldier took off after the wolverine.

The trip wasn't long when the wolverine came to a stop Eren almost tripped over it, but luckily was able to stop himself in time. Why had they stopped though? His question was immediately answered as two voices reached his ears. They were close too. Had his companion sought out others once again? That seemed to be the case. It seemed odd that it would, but perhaps it understood his true feelings towards having others to work with even though he often showed the opposite. It was a strange thought. Now wasn't the time to think on it though. He had other things to worry about, like how he planned to approach these others. Surely they would have heard his arrival. Running with his gear wasn't exactly something that was stealthy in the slightest. Such things didn't matter when it came to the fights they dealt with, but he couldn't say the same was going to apply here. With that in mind, it was better to make himself known sooner rather than later. His companion seemed to be ahead of him on that front.

Waltzing its way out from their cover, the wolverine let a raspy coo escape its throat in attempt to get both Hunter and Kerry's attention. This was much to Eren's dismay. Creasing his brows, the teen let a soft sigh escape his lips. It seemed that this was going to be the norm with this creature. He couldn't really blame it given his own nature. He rarely took time to think things through either, yet here he was finding himself more hesitant to doing the same things he did back home, but then again he had learned to hold himself back. Giving a shake of his head, the boy finally pushed himself out from his hiding place and moved over to his animal companion. Once reaching it, he crouched down beside it with a stern look upon his face. "Will you stop running off like that?! If you keep doing that we're going to lose any allies we find," he scolded softly before his eyes moved to gaze upon the other two.

Rising back to his full height, a sheepish smile crossed Eren's lips before he lifted a hand to rub the back of his head. "Sorry about dropping in so suddenly. My companion here seems to have heard you and wanted to rush over here." His apology was rather rough and hinted that he rarely did such, but it was an attempt in the least. He'd probably owe one to Uta as well if the other had decided to chase after him. Honestly, he wouldn't blame him if he didn't. Trying to keep up with his wolverine was proving to be a hassle, but hopefully it would understand not run any more after his scolding. They did need to try and keep at least one ally.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 6

Postby wolfrunner » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:45 am

wolfrunner wrote: Charlie Cassandra Winchester l Vessel of Asbeel l animal companion is a Timber Wolf l Supernatural Oc l tagged- Shirasu l location - central crest

“If I had too guess. The last thing I remember is faintly hearing a dog howling outside before falling asleep and waking up in this place. I don’t know if you heard howling or not but still I’d say it’s safe too say we were brought here the same way. And if that’s true then for the same reason.”, said the brunette with a shrug of her shoulders. She vaguely recalled hearing a female voice speaking in her ears about something similar too what the guy was talking about. Not understand. Because Charlie had no idea what exactly the voice was talking about but she understood the basis of what was going on as it was common too her. The whole idea that there was a powerful evil darkness of some sort which was putting a world in the path too destruction. That notion was one that was far from foreign too her. How many times had her family had too deal with that exact sort of scenario in some form or another? “As far as have I seen any others like us that were kidnapped and expected too clean up someone else’s screw ups? Yeup. Just missed him. Ran into a kid in a golden mask who had a Cardinal and an Eagle of some kind with him. But they headed off.”

The female Hunter stopped when Shirasu asked about her companion. Just now noticing that he too had a creature with him.....a raccoon actually. At least raccoons weren’t exactly a common pet for someone too have so the only other option was this guy’s companion. His inner self. “His names Sel. It’s short for Selendrile. I don’t know, just seemed too fit him and it’s easier then calling him ‘Wolf’, ‘Inner Self’ or something stupid like those.”
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:35 am

Uta - male - Tokyo ghoul - Black Squirrel - the center crest - tags: Eren, Kerry, Hunter, open
---
He watched at the grumpy boy, with a small smile on his face, he did like when others feel annoyed near him and he could be very annoying too, but for now, he thought not to do rivals as he didn't know what this journal will take him to. Maybe he will even need this boy's help to finish this weird journal to save those lands "Of course I understand what you meant...I could not like to sit there doing nothing either..." he said to him.
He thought the boy's words for a moment "well I think that's could be the best option...I mean together we could be stronger if something happens...who knows what hidden in this forest..." he said watching as the brunette started to move forward. A smile come to his face as he started to follow him, looking over to the black squirrel "you could guide me too, you know" he spoke to the animal which only looked at him.
He kept his space to the brunette, but only for a little bit, he didn't want to lose sight of the boy not just yet as he was not sure what he was supposed to do anyway. He made a look around the forest when noticed something behind the trees, it seemed like two other males or he was not completely sure if the masked one was a boy or girl. The brunette's wolverine seemed to run to them so they may be allies on the same trip like he was going "well hello there, did you two had the same call as we did?" he asked after going closer to the two.

Shirasu Kinjou - male - Donten ni warau - Raccoon - the center crest - tags: Charlie, open
---
He listened to her, looking at the wolf as well before jumped down the branch all way to the ground holding the raccoon in his arms like some plushie. He thought for a moment "well I am not sure if I heard a howling or not the dream..or whatever that was before I woke up here was so weird..." he said looking the Charlie a little bit better "Oh by the way I am Shirasu...I just...thought I better to greet myself to you as...well we do are in the same adventure I guess...finding those crystals...or whatever..." he keeps talking feeling a little bit nervous.
He was not a talkative one usually, but now he felt like better to speak and ask than to be quiet. He blinked his eyes "really so there is more than just use in this same trip?" he said giving a sigh of relief. He was not sure if he could want to do this trip all by himself, even if he was usually independent he felt like this trip will be something way more different than he could even think about.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ❖ ]- Hunter pt 8

Postby Bayleef » Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:27 am

Hunter aka Golden guard|Male|Witch|16|Location: Center Crest|Tags: Kerry, Uta, and Eren

As soon as Hunter finished speaking, he could feel Rory tense. Then he heard some rustling. Hunter hissed, throwing his helmet on and pulling his staff out. The red gem began to glow and red electricity sparked dangerously. He prepared to fire a blast, when suddenly a dark furred creature with sharp claws leaped out from the bushes. Hunter stepped forward and aimed his staff at it, until another figure emerging caught his attention. It was another teen about his age, with black hair and wearing clothing that he associate so far with humans. The human began to apologize as a black furred squirrel and another person entered. They seemed a bit older then the first. As the second person spoke, Hunter lowered his staff and letting the magic die out. These strange people weren't out for him and Kerry. Hunter pulled his helmet off in one hand and held his staff in the other. Rascal flew around and landed on his shoulder.
He narrowed his eyes slightly at the newcomers before curtly nodding to the second's inquiry. "We both were pulled from our worlds as well. I'm Hunter of the boiling isles. This is my palismin Rascal," Hunter motioned to the cardinal, then over to the eagle. "And that is Rory."
Bayleef

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➹ vi, ♫ iv

Postby bigwig. » Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:07 pm

── 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋
    𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝚅𝙸 male human hannibal elk tags: kitahli-huei

Will noticed the change in their environment, just as his companion did. He couldn't keep eyes on Kitahli-Huei's small lizard, but Sequioa was hard not to notice. The forest around them seemed to change, and the atmosphere with it. Will's intuition was a strange and difficult beast, but he could not deny what he felt now - an eerie sense of a vague wrongness which tickled the back of his mind like the first notes of a shudder. He saw the ruins up ahead - some ancient-looking wall of stone bricks which had crumbled nearly to nothing. Sequoia looked that way as well, but Kitahli-Huei did not. Where were they going, exactly? It wasn't as if he could ask the tiny lizard scurrying ahead of them through the underbrush. Sequoia trotted a little faster, pulling out ahead of them, seeming to follow the same path as the smaller creature. So, was he leading Will to the same place? This area had become...strange, with a sense of unspoken danger hanging in the air like smoke. Will had to decide whether or not he trusted this creature - or any of these creatures. Kitahli-Huei, ignoring the solemn ruins they were passing by, seemed to have put her faith without question in the little gliding lizard that was leading her. Will, however, was a little more cynical. The large elk seemed to glare at him over its shoulder, angry but strangely expectant. It was an extension of himself, after all - a part of him. Did he trust himself? That was the ultimate question. If this animal companion of his was anything like the phantom he had mistaken it for, it would lead him to what he needed to see - if not what he wanted to see. Will tried to return his focus towards Kitahli-Huei. He was still not sure he trusted her, either, but that might be merely a matter of time. Eventually, she would show her nature. She did not seem to fear anything from Will, but as she had thus far seemed to pin him as being a helpless sort of thing, like a child in her eyes, that was not surprising. Will was quite good at demystifying the thoughts of others; Kitahli-Huei was either incredibly good at hiding hers, or she was truly as passive and unfettered as she seemed.

A human would not have been, but Will could not account for the differences between his own kind and hers. She seemed able to understand what Will had described to her, but showed herself as dismissive of the idea of laws. So, her kind did not have a system of laws...either he had been correct in his assumption she came from a primitive society, or there were more differences than had yet been revealed. Even in the distant past, human societies had formed systems of law, rules to abide by and forms of punishment which were often leveled against the type of crime committed. Over time, these systems had expanded, grown more complex - sometimes so much so as to become burdensome. Perhaps what Kitahli-Huei had meant was merely that her tribes did not have any need for the precise roles of judges and law enforcers. Disputes were more likely settled on a case-by-case basis by tribal leaders, which was manageable enough for small, insular populations. It was a bit of a menacing statement, however, even if she had not intended it to be perceived that way. If she truly came from a society without any sort of moral opposition towards killing, at least without reason, then she could easily decide at any point to do away with Will without any compunction. That thought would stay with Will. He looked around, weighing what to say next, and saw more evidence of previous structures which may have once stood in this place. They blended in fairly well with the woods now, as the crumbled and collapsed brick structures were overgrown with vines and ferns. Other plants had crept up right to the edge of the fallen structures, which were now unrecognizable - whatever they had once been, they were now nothing but destroyed shadows of. Yet they implied, by their very existence, that people - or something like them - had once existed here. Something - most likely the force they had been summoned to fight - had eradicated them, and seemingly a decent amount of time ago.

"Where do you think they're taking us?" The question would probably not receive much of an answer. Kitahli-Huei thus far had not seemed to put too much thought into her surroundings or their particularly unusual circumstances. He doubted that she really cared - but he did. Something here was...wrong.

── 𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘
    𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙸𝚅 male human cyberpunk brown hyena tags: hunter, eren, uta

"A hyena...?" Kerry repeated. He was probably right, actually - the creature didn't have spots, but there were other types of hyenas that looked different from the spotted ones, weren't there? Looking back down at the creature, it seemed to make sense. As much sense as anything had, at least. "Y'know, you're probably - " Kerry was about to say 'you're probably right' when he heard the sounds of something rushing through the underbrush, not trying to be stealthy. Kerry tensed up immediately, reaching for a gun that wasn't there. Hunter seemed to be several steps ahead of him, though, readying some sort of staff which quickly began crackling with electricity. Clearly it had a charge of some sort, though Kerry wouldn't have expected it to be that kind of weapon. Kerry's companion ducked behind him once again, this time actually letting out a soft growl - though it definitely seemed more defensive that offensive. Kerry didn't recognize the animal that came rushing out of the bushes at them, either, but he was relieved to see a person come in quickly after it. This one looked pretty normal, though his outfit was a bit peculiar (no stranger than Hunter's, though, which appeared to be actual armor), and he had some strange mechanical gear affixed around his waist. Looked like it might've been weaponry of some sort, but it also looked awfully ungainly to wear around like that. Kerry doubted it was cyberware, since it didn't appear to be actually connected to his body in any way, and cyberware was generally meant to be sleek and functional; he'd never seen any as bulky as this. The kid, since Kerry wouldn't have guessed this stranger was any older than Hunter, seemed to scold his companion before standing up and giving a terse sort of apology. He was followed by another individual, who looked to be both a bit older and a lot more like someone Kerry might've seen back home in Night City.

At first, he hadn't even been sure whether or not he should've expected anyone else to be here at all, but now it seemed there were many more than he might've thought. There were at least four people here (counting himself), all with animal companions and, from what Kerry could infer, having heard the same message. If that was the case, then who knew how many more there might be outside of this group? Kerry wasn't sure if it should've been, but that thought was at least a little bit comforting. He might've been able to handle this alone, but it was...reassuring, in a way, to have the company of other people who were in the same position. Of course, they were all much younger than him (at least, so he presumed - they could be much older than they looked), which meant there was more responsibility on his shoulders, but they probably stood more of a chance together than they did alone. Especially if they ran into anything dangerous. "Don't worry about it." Kerry said awkwardly towards the boy who had apologized, trying to defuse the tension that came from them springing up on each other so suddenly. Hunter seemed willing to introduce himself, so Kerry figured on following suit. "Name's Kerry." He greeted. As if on cue, his companion peered out from around him once more, this time looking towards the newcomers, having conveniently placed Kerry between herself and them. It seemed like she was the opposite of this boy's companion (another animal he couldn't find a name for), who had come running in to meet them with an almost belligerent attitude. The guy with the tattoos had a small rodent of some sort, which Kerry assumed was a squirrel, though he had never really heard of any type of squirrel with black fur before. Squirrels had used to be city animals in some regions, climbing trees in parks and whatnot, before places like Night City had become uninhabitable for nearly all animal life.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:50 pm

Charlie Cassandra Winchester l Vessel of Asbeel l animal companion is a Timber Wolf l Supernatural Oc l tagged- Shirasu l location - central crest

The young women rubbed the large canine between the ears a few times and let her hand drift over one of the soft things. The whole time listening too, and keeping a carefull eye on, the white haired young man and his racoon friend. So she wasn't the only one that had a strange dream either. Charlie started too wonder then if maybe everyone who had been brought too this world had the same or similar dream as she had. Of course not that having such a thing bothered her all that much, considering her partner frequently spoke too her in her dreams. But if a apparently potentially ton of people had this one dream? That was a little odd....as in on purpose odd.

When the young man, Shirasu as he had introduced himself as and which immediately prompted the Hunter too internally search her knowledge of angels and demons for a matching name, the young women figured she should do the same. Only how? "Charlie.", the brunette spoke up, "Names Charlie Campbell, guess I already introduced you too my companion. Sorry if he ever seems a bit prickly. I'm overly cautious a lot of the time, nice too meet you Shirasu." Charlie decided it was best too use her grandmother's Maiden Name and her actual name instead of her middle here. The only one that called her by her middle name was Asbeel. And if anyone corrected her calling her 'Winchester' instead of 'Campbell' it meant they were likely from her world....be ally or foe.

"And if you can call this a trip? Then yeah. There's at least one other person out here on the same 'saving the world' job as we are supposed too be on.", the young female Hunter replied reaching up too snap off a low hanging part of a branch. She looked around at their surroundings with a rather annoyed look on her face. "Wherever we are may as well figure out what's going on and clean this up fast. I don't know about you but I've got my own stuff too deal with back home. We should keep going and see if there is a town near by."
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

eren ( 006 )

Postby Ploegy » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:08 pm

Eren Jaeger!!
      xxxmale fifteen years old attack on titan location: central crest tagged: uta, kerry & hunter
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Hearing Uta's voice behind him, Eren glanced over his shoulder briefly to confirm that the other was indeed there before averting his attention back to the others. Hearing the younger of the two speak first, the teen allowed his gaze to settle upon him first. From the sounds of it, they all were in the same situation, though he expected as much given the creatures that accompanied them. While he didn't recognize either animal, he could at least identify one as a bird, but that was as far as his knowledge went. He supposed it was no surprise though. Such animals could exist in his world and he would never know given the limited information he had of the world outside the walls. He still wasn't even sure what his own companion was though it did seem to be a predator of sorts. That was the least of his worries.

When Kerry spoke up and accepted his apology, the scout was pulled back to reality and he gave a small bob of his head in the older male's direction. It came as a relief that these others didn't seem to be hostile, though the younger of the two had point his strange weapon towards his companion before he had caught up to it. It was understandable, but it left Eren wondering exactly what it did. Admittedly, there was far too many new things for his mind to process it all. It was still strange to think that he was meeting people whom didn't even know of the existence of his home. Different worlds wasn't even a concept he would have been able to come up with back home, especially given that the outside world itself felt like that to him. Still, he was doing his best not to let it all overwhelm him. Despite all the things that were happening, he needed to hold himself together and make himself useful to those around him, though he was hesitant to mention what his abilities were. He had no idea what people from other worlds would think of his titan form. For now he simply had to hope the threat wasn't major enough for him to have to rely on anything beyond his human combat.

Deciding not to worry himself any further, Eren focused back in on the introductions. The younger of the two threw out three different names; one for himself and the two birds he had with him. He was sure he would forget the animals ones rather quickly, but he made sure to note Hunter's. His introduction was soon followed by the older male's. Dipping his head slightly as a polite gesture, the teen figured he should introduce himself as well. Out of habit, he balled his right fist up into a ball and held it over his heart while his other arm moved behind his back. "Eren Jaeger at your service!" he announced proudly, but it was in that instance he realized what he was doing and instantly dropped his usual salute. "Sorry, force of habit."

It probably wasn't a big deal, but he could see it might come off strange. Then again, who was he to care what others thought of him? His emotions were certainly getting the best of him in this place, but he couldn't help it. Hopefully he would settle in soon enough and be able to act rather normally.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦ five; ☀ five

Postby atlas, » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:21 pm

𝐀𝐋𝐁𝐄𝐃𝐎 ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
      ▸ snow weasel▸ genshin impact▸ center crest, moving north▸ jake
      the shorter man made a sound of acquiesce to jake's agreement, letting him trail behind for a few steps into their walk before falling next to him, eyes fixated at the small flash of stark white on the ground as his animal led him. it would be well of him to keep an eye out for any predators, since he knew jungle biomes had a host of such possible things, and it was a gift that he was exceptionally well at multi-tasking. albedo tilted his head up and frowned in bewilderment at jake's words, mouthing the words soundlessly. no, none of those rang any sort of bell to him. most importantly, they even sounded strange to him. but, he wasn't one to judge; it interested him more than it put him off.

"i see. however, i'm a little...hmm, the twenty-first century? what do you mean by that?" teal eyes gave another quick scan of jake. "are you a celestial being, by chance?" that made sense to him, in a way. if jake was some form of otherwordly or god-like power wherever this 'earth or 'america' is, it would make for probable cause that he would be able to count all the centuries that he's been in power. but then again, if he was a god: why jake as a name? and weapons are of no concern if one were a god over something, even without a vision like jake doesn't possess. albedo heaved a small sigh and shook his head minutely. another question for another time.

his weasel seemed to be fairing unusually well in this environment. loping and weaving his way through the foliage and strangely colored plants like a second skin, waiting every once and a while so albedo could still see him. the alchemist appreciated his clever companion at the least, though most of his attention was taken by jake once more. while his face still remained serenely impassive, the glint in his eyes proved much otherwise. "there's a device like that in your world?" he rhetorically uttered in reply, a hand up to his chin again, ducking under a stray leaf. "that is...unheard of. sure, we possess letters and things of the like, couriers for example. we also have phonographs for music devices too...though if it's a device," albedo suddenly extended his hand, giving it a tiny rotating moment and then seemed dejected when nothing appeared in front of him. "ah. unfortunate. i usually have my kamera with me when i need to capture something that won't sit still long enough for sketching, but i suppose i didn't have it on me before i was transported here. it's a device from my world. from fontaine, another region; it takes images of whatever you point it at."

brushing off the fumble of demonstration, albedo continued on blithely to jake's remaining questions. "time? not...quite sure what you mean. but yes to all of those. my assistant, sucrose, and many others in teyvat wear glasses. we have books and libraries, running water for baths, fountains, carts, churches, blacksmiths, domains... horses, a calvary captain in mondstadt even, wineries... things as such. at least in mondstadt. there's many regions with different things in teyvat. liyue is closest to us on the east. i'm not sure what they have in detail, other than ships and lanterns, or inazuma, which is all the way across the sea. i do know that they have hot springs there however. fontaine produces kameras...snezhnaya is..."

there was a small tittering noise from his weasel and the glint in albedo's eyes faded just lightly and he cleared his throat once more. "right, apologies. but no, i haven't heard of a phone. we only have facsimiles to it." he inclined his head just for a moment, humming at the hesitant question. "black fog...no, from what i can recall. the only smoke i can remember was from my campfire. why? did that happen to you? is a black fog dangerous?"

𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐉𝐈𝐑𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐎 ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
      ▹ tanuki▹ demon slayer▹ center crest▹ six
      tanjirou sniffed a little in confusion to her words, as understandable as they would seem. it's not like the boy was a stranger to rude activity and, more likely, rude people. if demons didn't already count on his list of things he did not like in a day to day basis. still, the slayer kicked his foot a little bit as he fell in step just next to six⎯⎯if she was from a planet of militia, he figured that she would be more wary if he walked behind her and he liked to conversate to people next to him rather than looking back. "mm yeah, but i figured more people would have...more sense. if the voice told everyone brought here what to do, then that would be the main ob..jective." he said slowly, brows furrowing at how ironic his own words are.

inosuke would never take things with much sense. hell, he's seen the other boy go up to his wits in rage and aggression just from waking up in a forest from being knocked out unsuspectingly. to be transported to another world... yeah, tanjirou could see where she was coming from.

the boy perked up lightly regardless and nodded in agreement, eyes still following his animal as she wove through the underbrush of the jungle. "yeah! i've trained a lot with my teachers. i say we're good! as long as my sword doesn't break..." and then, quieter, with a bit of tension, "haganezuka-san would have my head if i come back with a broken sword, ugh."

suppressing an uneasy shudder at the not-so-fond memory of the blacksmith, tanjirou blinked at ax and tilted his head gently to the side. "oh! uh, sure. i'm from japan, as you already know," a brief grin was flashed in the machines direction before he continued looking forwards, pushing aside some large branches in his path, "back home, it's the taisho period. i'm not sure what else you mean... we have these huge metal transport things called trains that run on coal⎯⎯i come from a family of charcoal sellers actually. asakusa was a city i went to...it's very very bright there, even at night; it was so strange." tanjirou pursed his lips lightly and then looked over at the two somewhat sheepishly. it was somewhat intimidating to be put next to such an intelligent person and getting asked a question that would seem simple. "that's kind of it. i don't know anything about anywhere else in the world other than japan, really."
atlas,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bayleef » Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:49 pm

Hunter aka Golden guard|Male|Witch|16|Location: Center Crest|Tags: Kerry, Uta, and Eren

Hunter tipped his head slight as the one teen, who introduced himself as Eren did some sort of odd signal putting one hand on his chest in a fist while putting the other arm behind his back. But gathering by formal way he spoke as he introduced himself, Hunter supposed it was some sort of greeting his world did. Hunter thought about replicated the motion in kind, but didn’t want to disrespect him, so he settled on simply nodding in acknowledgment. And then the teens sheepishly stopped and remarked that it was a force of habit.
Hunter just shrugged and replied “You’re perfectly fine. We are all from different worlds and thus jave different greeting gestures,” Hunter told him, not like he could speak from much personal experience. “So I was thinking we could find some shelter and come up with a plan?” Hunter suggested, leaning his cheek to allow Rascal to lean up and nuzzle closer to his neck.
Bayleef

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me