[ ❖ ] the horror and the wild | multifandom | o&a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

[ ❖ ] the horror and the wild | multifandom | o&a

Postby molotov » Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:46 pm

⊱──────────────────────────────⊰⊱──────────────────────────────⊰
╒═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╕

a primordial land, ancient and for the longest time untouched by man. protected by the four deities
that once inhabited it. long ago it thrived with life, flora and fauna living in a harmonious circle of
life. that was until the four grew tired of sharing the spotlight, wishing to separate and use their
almighty power for their own selfish needs, as they parted ways, dividing their land into four realms
to bend at their will. in their distraction, a great darkness was unearthed from the depths and began
to shroud the once lush forests and living creatures in perpetual shadow, the plants rotted away, and
the animals were corrupted, their hearts darkened and a great evil blossoming forth in their place,
turning them into vile monsters. it’s sudden force proved too strong for the four great gods of the
world to take on their own, and soon overpowered them one by one. in her final moments, the wolf
goddess, dia summoned forth hero’s beyond her land, beyond her world, as a last ditch effort to save
it. however, to aid the confused hero’s on their travel, she has brought forth an animal companion
to act as a guide in their journey, an extension of their heart in the form of a living thing.

dear traveler, heed my call, listen to my words for they will be my last. a great darkness
threatens to destroy this land, soon it will consume everyone and everything within it. we, the
gods of this world have failed it, turned to stone from the power of the murk. but there is still
hope yet, our essence still lives on within, taken the form of crystals in our chests. to destroy
this darkness, you must collect the four crystals and unite them into one. you will not be alone
in this journey, but be accompanied by an animal companion, they are an extension of yourself,
your inner being taken the form of a living thing, it will act as your guide here. but if any harm
to to befall it, so will that same fate take you. if you succeed, you will be ensured a safe journey
back to your home world, if you fail, you will be vanquished along with everything else.

╘═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╛
Last edited by molotov on Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ❖ ] the rules

Postby molotov » Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:47 pm

one. all cite rules apply, stay friendly and include everyone! two. characters from any fandom are
allowed as long as they are not overpowered. three. try to avoid one-liners; 4+ sentences is preferred.
spelling and grammar should be easily understandable. four. ocs are allowed, but ones based on a
fandom are greatly preferred. five. post all forms on the discussion thread. six. to keep the animal
companions diverse, try and avoid picking an animal that someone else has already picked. seven.
please clear any major plot twists/events with me beforehand. — thanks for reading <3
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ❖ ] the characters

Postby molotov » Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:48 pm

the characters.

diluc genshin impact great horned owl molotov
eren jaeger attack on titan wolverine Ploegy
six titanfall red-tailed hawk InfectedHau
albedo genshin impact snow weasel rift;
tanjirou kamado demon slayer tanuki rift;
renekton league of legends crocodile AcetheKidd
uta tokyo ghoul black squirrel Queen of flames
shirasu kinjou donten ni warau raccoon Queen of flames
atsushi nakajima bungo stray dogs white cat rue_m0rgue
name fandom heron Immortes
kitahli-huei elder scrolls oc common gliding lizard Wormgod
will graham hannibal elk bigwig.
angela ziegler overwatch white tern Ploegy
jake park dead by daylight oc crow lex
luna lovegood harry potter hare PuppygirlWillow
charlie winchester supernatural ocs timber wolf wolfrunner
hunter the owl house golden eagle Bayleef
yuji itadori jujutsu kaisen coyote nuffquaa
kerry eurodyne cyberpunk brown hyena bigwig.
name fandom animal user
Last edited by molotov on Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:27 am, edited 7 times in total.
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ❖ ] the world

Postby molotov » Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:50 pm

the center crest
lying on a large hillside in the center of this world, is a vibrant jungle decorated with statues and ruins
the gods once shared, it is the starting point of the hero’s journey and the safest and farthest away
from the darknesses influence. it harbors many resources, clean drinking water within the many rivers
and streams. fruits, berries and animal life that could deems as a good food source, and plenty of
shelter within the old structures.

the scorching ruins
to the north, dia the wolf goddess’s realm can be found, known as the heart of this land she is the
guide of hero’s, and is often associated with the element of fire and instinct. the fallen goddess lays
somewhere within the ruins of an ancient temple she has crafted from scorching rock and burning
stone, once a place of worship for this deity. now overgrown with lush plant-life due to her godly
presence. despite it’s overgrowth and calming atmosphere, it is labyrinth-like in it’s design and it
isn’t rare to get lost, to truly escape, it is said you must be guided by your heart. rumor has it that
it is ridden in deadly traps and monsters cursed by the murk, often predatory beasts such as bears,
tigers, and wolves. her crystal shines a passionate gold.

the gemstone forest
to the west, zydus the stag god lies, revered as the eldest of the gods, he is protector of life,
and the soul of this world, he is often associated with the element of earth and balance. his statue
lies deep within a primordial forest of towering trees, gnarled root and i breakable gemstone. it is
inhabited by many hooves mammals such as elk and wild boar that have long since been corrupted
by the shadow. said to be haunted by vengeful, soul sucking spirits crafted by the murk, sinkholes
and carnivorous plant life. the gods lingering presence keeps much of the plants alive, but the
darkness has made much of the vegetation deadly. zydus’ statue is knelt under the largest tree, his
crystal gleams a welcoming green.

the whispering cavern
to the east, it is said phonia the bat goddess rests in the deepest depths of a cavern. the keeper of
secrets, and the wisest of the gods, she is the mind. often associated with the element of air and
freedom. it is a mountainous region that consists of many caves & tunnels, the wind is often used
as way to navigate in and out of these many systems, as well as the fluorescent mushrooms and
plant life. when one is to enter the deepest cavern where she lies in wait, no secrets are to go
unheard, freed to the outside world, your inner thoughts heard as clear as day. it is said that many
of the caves are rigged with traps and puzzles, and are infested by large monstrous bats, rats,
spiders and other cave dwelling creatures, with the outer mountains being home to many birds of
prey and other monstrous avians. her crystal glimmers a mysterious purple.

the drowning isles
to the south, vidar the serpent god’s statue coils in waiting within the farthest point of the isles he
inhabits. he is known as the body, and the bringer of chaos. he is associated with the element of
water and volatility. having been ravaged by the effects of the shadow, the islands remain dead
and rotting, infested with venomous snakes and other reptiles and amphibians that have succumb
to the darks influence, as well as an array of crabs, fish and sea life within the waters. rain and
storms are constant and the waters that surrounded the many islands churn and flow with
unpredictable nature. it takes a lot to battle through the tough terrain, but it’s not impossible.
boats can be used to get from place to place but damage easy in the environment. vidar’s crystal
shimmers an ominous blue.

the perpetual shadow
on the outskirts of every godly realm, lies inky black forests, rotted valleys, sludge filled rivers and
collapsed caverns fully corrupted by the murk, which lies in wait for the gods fleeting power to die
out, so it can consume the world in its entirety. the murk itself resembles a dark mist, acting
unpredictability with a mind of its own. animals under its influence become mutated, monstrously
large and ravenous, eyes soulless and merciless, the scent of rot following there every movement.
bugs are a surefire sign that the murk is close by, as they are attracted to the scents of death and
decay that the murk is certain to bring, the feeling of being watched also becomes present when
it is near. once a crystal is removed from the gods statue, the murk will begin to eat away at their
realm, it’s best intrepid souls act fast in order to flee in that time.
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ❖ ] open & accepting

Postby molotov » Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:08 pm

we are now open and accepting, please post your forms on the discussion thread !
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ diluc // 001. ]

Postby molotov » Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:30 pm

𝐃𝐈𝐋𝐔𝐂 ────────── 𓅓 ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xxxxx [ male ] x x [ genshin impact ] x x [ great horned owl ] x x [ location: center crest ] x x [ tags: open ]
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    it had been a late night at angel's share, the tavern long since closed as diluc cleaned up for the night. despite usually being a hotspot for gaining information all around mondstadt, this night proved fairly useless. as he prepared to take to the streets, in his nightly routine of protecting his city, it seemed fate wouldn’t allow him to get that far. a howl pierced through the silent tavern, startling him into defense mode. instinctively his hands drifted to his claymore which appeared by his side in a flash, but before he could react fully, or understand the source of the noise, a wave of dizziness fell over him, one that he couldn’t fight, and he found himself falling into unconsciousness.

———

the hoot of an owl stirred him from his unwanted slumber, finding the noise a bit unusual, though alarm bells were already going off in his head. even before he opened his eyes, it registered in him that something wasn’t right. this was confirmed when he was greeted by a forest. fragments of sunlight beamed down from the think layer of trees above, seeping through the swaying leaves to touch the lush and vast array of foliage below, some of the plant life unidentifiable in terms of what he was use to seeing around mondstadt, much less anywhere in teyvat. he squinted as the sun shined in his face, shielding his eyes, promptly he lifted himself up and off the ground. observing his foreign surroundings with vigilance, trying to understand the circumstances, what had happened? he could remember nothing aside from the disembodied howl and falling unconscious, how had he woken in a forest? unfortunately for him, his efforts deemed fruitless. suddenly, the familiar howl filled his ears, again he reached for his claymore gazing around the empty forest in search of a threat that didn’t present itself. the wolf’s howl - now what he could only process as a disembodied woman’s voice, stern sounding and inquiring much haste filled his ears, informing him of his current quandary in full, he could do nothing but listen in slight bewilderment, teeth clenching for having been ripped away from his own world. now he had to be concerned with the matters of another, gods who had failed their own world? animal guides? a growing darkness? he didn’t have time for this, not when his own home was at constant risk of succumbing to its own form of darkness.

closer now, the owl that had woken him once again called out, shaking him from his thoughts, he turned his gaze upward at the source, perched atop a shaded tree above him, after a moment it opened it’s large wings and silently glided down towards him. diluc had his experience in falconry, owning a winery often attracted its fair share of pests, and he had found using birds of prey as a deterrent to be quiet effective. almost without thinking he raised his arm as it perched on his glove, slightly surprised by its appearance but feeling safe in doing so despite the unfamiliarity, although he could only assume that this was the ‘guide’ that god was referring to. ‘an extension of yourself’ she had said. he stared in the eyes of a great horned owl, an animal he admittedly favored. they were birds that quietly watched their prey from the darkness, waiting for the perfect moment to strike, flawless hunters. a part of him felt pleasant surprise though he didn’t show it, having an owl would have its benefits, with there acute hearing and sight perhaps he could use her to his advantage, beyond that of a guide, she could help scout ahead. noticing her plumage loose and fluffy, and indication of calmness, he gingerly raised his other hand towards her and stroked the owl’s feathers, much to his relief she didn’t seem to mind. it didn’t take him long to realized he was losing track of his goal, and his thoughts quickly focused back on returning to teyvat. “let’s not waste time, if you truly are my guide, than show me where i need to go.” he stated, voice calm but stern. he would swallow back his own frustrations to focus on the task at hand, he certainly didn’t have a choice in the matter seeing as how his time was limited. the sooner he assisted these fallen gods with their world and return to his own, the better. much to his relief of not coming across as a fool for talking to a bird. the owl seemed to dip her head in understanding, spreading her large wings she took flight, moving a good distance ahead, northward, before perching on a branch in waiting, swiveling her head to stare at him with her intense gaze. diluc followed, trekking through the undergrowth after her. though he walked with purpose, she gave him an impatient hoot. it appeared she too was not one to waste time, which he could appreciate at least.
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ ❖ ] the horror and the wild | Luna 🐇 1

Postby PuppygirlWillow » Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:41 pm

╓───────╖

𝕃𝕦𝕟𝕒 (26)
F 🐇 Pan 🐇 Witch
Comp: Artemis
Tags: Open

╙───────╜
Luna had never heard this voice in her head before, but it had seemed so lifelike, like she was being read to from a book in her very bedroom. The voice had had an almost ghost-like quality to it, perhaps the hint of a howl or a growl on certain words? It was only at the end, with a howl louder than she could have through possible that the witch opened her eyes and failed to see her bedroom ceiling.

She was immediately hit with a canopy of trees, bright sun shining through it, a gentle breeze lifting leaf litter around her on the ground. What the...

Luna closed her eyes and then opened them again, wondering what new magic this was. Had she been hexed? As she looked around for some sign, she noticed a shock of white fur just out of reach, near her left hand. It was a hare, white as snow that appeared to be sleeping, but for a panicked moment, she thought it might have been dead. Well, that didn't make sense? And where was she? Last time she could remember, she was getting in her bed to sleep. Now she was in an apparent jungle, with a sleeping or dead hare and just the memory of a voice? What had it said? Companions and gods and darkness?

It was the final thought, of a danger that she did not know that woke her up fully, and as she sat up, shaking her head, the hare appeared to do the same, it's bright, keen eyes staring at her, as if... communicating something? Maybe it was an animagus? There was something oddly comforting about it though; out of all animals, her patronus had apparently come to life? It was this realisation of apparent safety that made Luna speak.

"Hello, little one. Are you here to help me?" As she spoke, the words that woke her came back as one, and she realised this must be her animal companion. Whoever this being was, they had made the correct choice. Moving her hand steadily and calmly, she gave the hare a gentle stroke on it's back before standing, brushing the dirt and dead leaves off her clothes. At least she had gone to bed with something on!

The hare watched her for a moment as she looked around, taking in the pleasant, if not unexpected, surroundings before thumping it's back foot a few times, drawing the attention back to itself.

"Oh, sorry my friend. I was just trying to work out where we are." Drawing her wand, thanking her stars that she still had the habit of tucking it in her sleeve before falling asleep, she gently spoke to it "Point Me". It immediately turned as if of it's own volition and pointed in the direction the hare was starting to move, looking back at her as if for her to follow. Following the creature apparently slightly north east, Luna kept an ear and eye out for trouble, ready to cast a charm if she needed to, going over some basic hexes in her mind, just in case.
Last edited by PuppygirlWillow on Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PuppygirlWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

// 001

Postby lex » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:43 pm

Jake Park | 25 | | DBD | American Crow
↳ Location: Center Crest ___ ↳ Tags: Open

It was like being called for a trial.
    ——One moment, he was at the campfire, leaned against a tree at the edge of the flames’ glow and sorting through the contents of one of his better toolboxes. He’d been in idle conversation with another of the survivors and then he’d noticed one leg beginning to burn away, turning into nothing but embers and dust, like it always did when it was time for a trial. He’d looked up, trying to see what companions would be following him in, and maybe to see if he wanted to bring anything with, but he didn’t see the same on anyone. Maybe he was with people who weren’t at the campfire, being called during a walk in the woods or something. Then he heard something that made him startle—a howl, distinct and canine, echoing through the trees.
    ——He didn’t have time to feel confusion or concern (beyond that that had cemented itself as the baseline amount of concern, at least) when the fog swirled into his vision and swallowed him up entirely, and then everything was gray and numb and it was like falling asleep.

Jake’s eyes didn’t need to open to know something was amiss. He felt like he’d lifted his head out of water. He was lying on the floor, on grass and dirt, and the Entity never dropped them into a trial lying down. This is when the confusion and concern hit, and he opened his eyes. His eyes met with that of a crow’s, staring down at him with an unblinking, beady gaze, and neither of them moved for a moment. The crow cawed, then, flapping its wings and backing up a little and Jake finally looked around. His confusion increased tenfold and it was hard to describe the emotions that immediately made his stomach tighten and head swim.
    ——Sunlight. Actual, real, warm sunlight shone through the gaps of leaves, scattering shadows on the ground that moved with the breeze. He was in a forest. Not the thin undergrowth and tall trees of an American forest halfway to autumn that he was used to but a thick-growing, vibrant, green jungle of a forest. It was more color and life than he’d seen in a long time. Mostly, it felt real. Maybe it wasn’t—maybe this was a dream, or a trick of his imagination, but it felt real and alive and he was so overtaken by shock and disbelief that he could do nothing but look around in awed disbelief until a voice, disembodied and feminine that sounded like it was coming from everywhere and nowhere at once, began to… explain. Jake blinked, listening, certain this was another of the Entity’s tricks. Perhaps She had decided to change up the trials, or had called in a killer much stranger than the last few. If this was a trial grounds, though, it’d have to be his favorite so far. It was enjoyable, and that was the only thing that put doubt in his mind that this might not be the Entity’s doing at all.
    ——A great darkness. An animal guide. A safe journey back home, whatever that meant for him. Implications that he did not care to think about too much in the moment, but he finally pulled himself to his feet. Jake looked at the crow that had, so far, been still and silent. It looked back at him, cocked its head, and let out another cry. It looked almost identical to the Entity’s crows, especially staring at him with a too-intelligent gaze. He’d made friends with those, though, and this was supposed to be an ‘extension of himself’ or whatever, so… it couldn’t be that hard.
    ——Jake offered a gloved hand out, palm-down and fingers curled into a fist, and the crow considered it for several seconds before flying up and landing there. Now on eye level, Jake raised his other hand, and gently stroked the crow’s beak. “Some strange way this is,” he muttered, glancing around. He had no idea how this—god, or whatever she was—expected him to complete said task with nothing but the clothes on his back and a friendly crow, but… whatever. He had long since gotten used to doing strange tasks for stronger beings. “So… where to, ‘inner being’?” Jake asked.
    ——The crow cawed again—right in his ear, the blasted thing—before taking off, landing several yards ahead and hopping, gesturing vaguely with its beak. Jake stared, blinked again, then shrugged. Whatever, he thought, and began to follow.
lex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➹ i

Postby bigwig. » Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:21 pm

── 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋
    𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙸 male human hannibal elk tags: --

It was a phantom he had seen many times before - something like a personal demon, ingrained deeply into his very self. A shadow on his mind that revealed rather than concealed; the intuition which guided him to see what he did not want to see, what others refused to see. The spectre's pure black body glimmered brightly, a white sheen coating it in the pale light that poured in from behind it, antlers reaching towards the sky like the branches of bitter, blackened trees. Then, in all but a moment, the glistening black fur and feathers melted off of it, blown away into the wind, and what remained was a shaggy brown creature with a remarkably earthly appearance. The elk snorted softly, looking down at him almost expectantly, if such a sentiment could be attributed to such a creature. Barely conscious yet, Will's animal instincts kicked in before anything else and he all but panicked, scrambling to his feet before he even knew where he was and scrabbling back a few steps to put distance between himself and the creature. The large deer didn't seem to react much, but eyed him closely - perhaps curiously. Will held out his arms as an instinctive gesture, hoping to keep the animal at a distance. Though deer and elk were herbivorous animals, they could still be dangerous to a human. This elk was a bull, four or five times Will's body weight, with a full rack of antlers; it could easily knock him over and trample or gore him in mere moments. However, it seemed oddly calm - not particularly frightened of him, nor particularly aggressive. Will relaxed a little, though he was still quite wary, and finally took a look at his surroundings. Where was he, anyways?

No sooner had he had the thought than a howl came crashing through the forest like the wind itself, before suddenly metamorphosing into a woman's voice. The elk didn't start at the sound of a wolf, though the sound seemed to be coming almost from within Will rather than from any discernible source. Another person - or being - was speaking inside his head. Yet, the voice didn't seem invasive. It was firm and strong but heavy with worry as it wove a tale of a land plagued by darkness, gods who had failed their creation, and travelers from distant lands aided by animal extensions of themselves. It sounded like a fable, a fairytale, yet the voice was very much real and this place felt very much real. Was this a dream? If it was, it was a vivid one indeed. He couldn't think of any other explanation. If he'd simply woken up in the woods confronted by an elk, he might assume he'd been sleepwalking again and had wandered outside of his house. However, these woods didn't look like the familiar ones that surrounded his house in rural Virginia; rather, they were vibrant and green and almost seemed more like a jungle. He was most definitely far from home. The elk snorted again, louder this time, and pawed at the ground. Will backed up a little, but the stag didn't seem about to charge. Wait...if everything the voice had just told him was true, then was this supposed to be his animal companion? The howling voice had said it was an 'extension of his inner self' - like an embodiment of his heart and soul. Hmm, embodiment of his heart, a hart. Perhaps these gods had a sense of humor. Certainly it was no coincidence that this creature resembled the stag trimmed in raven's feathers that had plagued his prescient visions. Will wasn't certain of what the purpose of such a companion was supposed to be, but he was quite sure this elk was his.

Will took a careful step towards it. "H...hey there." He said timidly, though he had no idea if it could speak or even understand him at all. Presumably, if it could talk, it would've said something already, though maybe he was just a man of few words. He could see how having a large animal like this to protect him might come in handy, especially if there were wild animals around here. Will didn't have a weapon or anything, after all. So, this beast was meant to protect him, then? Will walked a little closer, now less frightened. The elk seemed impatient and set about trotting forward, walking right past Will in fact and off towards the trees. The mighty creature then stopped and turned to look back, as though waiting for Will to follow him. "You...want me to follow you?" Will asked softly, again not sure if the creature even understood. It raked one of its front hooves across the ground, kicking up dirt and dead leaves. As good an answer as any, he supposed. Will took that to mean 'yes' and walked after it.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ ❖ ] the horror and the wild | multifandom | o&a

Postby AcetheKidd » Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:25 am

enekton
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
male ● adult ● league of legends ● crocodile ● tags: none

there he was, standing face to face with the nine-foot program. The lights of the neon city begin to Flickr as the rain poured down on the two and those who observed from the distance. The strange superweapon would smirk, the sharp edges of his blades materialize."Heh, seems like PROJECT couldn't handle you. Should had sent me in the first." the giant in front him was intimidating for him sure, but he was he scared? not at all. he was a weapon to hunt and destroy all the programs. These things wanted to mess with PROJECT'S livestock and they weren't having it."Doesn't matter, i'm here to clear their mess. Prepared to be destroyed once and for all." the metal helmet begins to shift and cover his head, scanning his foe. Once his target was locked, Renekton charged at his target with his blades while his enemy charged with a large mace-like weapon. The two collided, but something strange happened. a bright light engulfed the battled ground and Renekton would find his self unconscious

"........." Renekton's eyes slowly begin to open, his vision was blurry. He had..the strangest dream. He could hear a woman's voice, saying something animal companions and some other nonsense. He jolted up with his helmet still covering his head." Urrgg..ggrrr.." wait..something wasn't right. Grass? trees? a blue sky? he wasn't in the city?! but how!" What is this?! what's going on?!" he growled in anger and stood on his feet." Is this some kind of trick that program pulled? i didn't detect any teleportation installments.." Now that he thought about it, he did detect a little something off about the virus program." That sneezy.." before he could finish, he noticed a crocodile..it reminded him..of his self. Renekton begin to scan the creature, seeing information appear on a projector inside his helmet." fauna? this one seems.. never mind. I don't have time creatures, i have to find that program."

He started to scan the entire area now, but question marks and an error symbol appeared. He didn't care about some animal guide,or some woman telling him or some darkness..even if felt some kind of strange connection towards this creature." I don't know what program is responsible for this, but i'll make sure to cut them down for getting interfering with my fight. YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM ME FOREVER." With an angry roar that echoed through the air, the tall hybridized warrior had stomped off in rage, leaving his companion. Speaking of companion the crocodile would watch as Renakton swung his blades at the trees that blocked his path with a bead of sweat rolling down his face. Welp, it was unfortunate that this poor croc was stuck with this lunatic..even if he was a part of Renekton. All it could really do was follow and try to calm him down
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me